Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

I Deliberately Starved My Wife Sex, Man Tells Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Deliberately Starved My Wife Sex, Man Tells Court (650 Views)

Pics My Wife Sex Like A Blue Firm Actress / Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / I Deliberately Starved My Wife Sex, Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Deliberately Starved My Wife Sex, Man Tells Court by thepoint: 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
I’m too young to endure it, I want divorce – Wife

http://www.thepointng.com/i-deliberately-starved-my-wife-sex-man-tells-court/

A housewife, Sherifat Asimiyu, has approached an Ibadan Customary Court, sitting in Agodi, to dissolve her 10-year-old marriage to Mr. Saheed Asimiyu for allegedly starving her of sex.

Saheed, who confirmed his wife’s allegations against him, told the court that his decision was a deliberate action aimed at punishing his wife for her disobedience to him. Sherifat said that apart from denying her sex, her husband was also in the habit of beating and biting her whenever they had disagreements. The complainant said she could no longer cope without having sex, stressing that her husband had not slept with her in the last six months.
She told the court, “There is no doubt about his ability to provide food, money and other material things for me and the two children of the union, but I am not satisfied with all these without sex.

“He abandoned me deliberately, I cannot take it anymore, because I am still young and I see no reason for his action. “To make the matter worse, he’s in the habit of beating and biting me whenever we have misunderstanding over minor issues.” Saheed, who is a motor spare parts dealer, admitted that he had starved his wife of sex, as he decided to go on a “sex strike” in the last one month to punish the woman for exhibiting bad characters.

According to him, his action was to punish the complainant and make her turn a new leaf.
The husband told the court that he had warned her several times to stop associating with bad friends, who usually misled her, but she had ignored him. Saheed also told the court that he would not prevent his wife from getting the divorce she asked for. “If that is what will make her satisfied, it is okay by me,” he said.
Re: I Deliberately Starved My Wife Sex, Man Tells Court by Thecassanova: 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
Where are the I don't give a bleep crew?
Re: I Deliberately Starved My Wife Sex, Man Tells Court by DozieInc(m): 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
The man sef
Re: I Deliberately Starved My Wife Sex, Man Tells Court by Iceeydee: 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
The husband doesn't give a fück!
Re: I Deliberately Starved My Wife Sex, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
sad

Screwed up weirdness
Re: I Deliberately Starved My Wife Sex, Man Tells Court by kinggogo: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
Afonjasss and mumu dramas just b like 5 and 6 grin tongue grin lipsrsealed undecided
Re: I Deliberately Starved My Wife Sex, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
Sex recession!

This eonomy naturally makes everyone hoard things.
Re: I Deliberately Starved My Wife Sex, Man Tells Court by LOGDAN(m): 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Help Locate This 419 / Have You Ever Laugh And Cry The Same Time / Six Things You Should Do With Your Wife To Make Your Marriage Stronger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.