Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? (4909 Views)

Are Yoruba Muslims Exempted From Carrying Out Jihad Against Unbelievers? / 11 Reasons Why Christmas Must Not Be Celebrated By Muslims / Prohibitions That Are Taken Too Lightly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by Plappvillemoi(f): 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
This thread has revealed something. It hurts the public hence they moved it here so that none Muslims cannot contribute. Many will not come in this weak section. But i had to because i dont really care.
Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by Plappvillemoi(f): 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
truthmans2012:

I don't think France knows what it's doing. How can they be feeding their enemies and tomorrow they will shout they are under islamic attack. I don't pity them though.

Things may change with Marine Le Pen this year. She has very strong policy that will put islam where it belongs. Just hope She wins... smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by Plappvillemoi(f): 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
wolesmile:

I still awe at how Christians take verses from the Islamic scripture, attack such verses taken out of contest and make mockery of themselves, thinking they are mocking Islam.

No one has ever mocked Islam ever. Islam has always mocked itself and Muslims. Stop talking trash. angry

Now tell me what the bible preaches in 2 Corinthians 6: 14-17.

Until you answer the OP. Then you can get the answer for your question. I have a good plan for you.

Why are Christians not following it? Why do they all run to Arab countries in search of greener pastures, recreation, leisure and honeymoon?
I hate hypocrisy, and Christians prove again and again that is what they are.
I didnt know there are greener pasture in the Islamuc state.. shocked If so why are the Muslims refugees not going there? They go to the kafir even when all.ah says they shouldn't even take them for friends. Muslims even beg for food from the cathedral here. Yet allah say you should kill the Follows of Christ. Shame no? undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by Plappvillemoi(f): 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
wolesmile:

Maybe you should open another thread for this, and we can discuss the roles of women in both religion. I am not talking about women of the old testament. Those are not Christians. They were Jews. They practiced Judaism. Let's take them from the advent of christianity and Islam. Let's see the different roles they play in the spread of both religion. I dare you to mention just five women that participated in the spread of christianity during the times of the apostles

You have to threat the OP or you stay quite. lipsrsealed
Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
Plappvillemoi:

What is thier excuse? You support them because they practice the quran to the letters. But you? Did you even answer the OP before asking your sill.y questions tgat has no link with the thread? Go and creat a topic and ask you questions. Dont divert the thread.

You can check the koran or step up the game above this meaningless online chest-thumping and ask them yourself in real life. I'm sure you will get what you seek.

Look at you. You can't post hogwash and expect not to get confronted with it, which is why it's really advisable that you never allow bullshit_ escape your head else you will be slapped with it.

Madam answer the damn questions and stop trying to escape with poorly hatched tactics. You survive on attacking muslims but suddenly develops cold feet when the gesture is reciprocated in equal measure. But I won't relent. I will follow this case to the end. Mind you, your reputation is at stake here if you don't know, so be careful of what you type. So do the neeful o woman of faith... Go on and answer the damn questions... Get going...
Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by plappville(f): 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
NinjaX:

You can check the koran or step up the game above this meaningless online chest-thumping and ask them yourself in real life. I'm sure you will get what you seek.

Look at you. You can't post hogwash and expect not to get confronted with it, which is why it's really advisable that you never allow bullshit_ escape your head else you will be slapped with it.

Madam answer the damn questions and stop trying to escape with poorly hatched tactics. You survive on attacking muslims but suddenly develops cold feet when the gesture is reciprocated in equal measure. But I won't relent. I will follow this case to the end. Mind you, your reputation is at stake here if you don't know, so be careful of what you type. So do the neeful o woman of faith... Go on and answer the damn questions... Get going...

You get mouth because the thread is moved to your house. No Christian will enter here to expose more... grin. By the way, are you a terrorist? You talk with so much threat hahaha. I have seen harsh Muslims here. You are nothing to me. I will continue to expose you. The quran letter is the reason innocent people are dying. Threath the OP. What are you Muslims doing in the lands of the Kafirs? Go back to the middle East.
Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by Empiree: 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
plappville:

They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.

Why are Muslims not obeying the bold? They still take the kafirs for friends even migrate in thier land.
Your Op answered itself. It says.....

"AMONG THEM".

It doesn't say

"ALL OF THEM"

1 Like

Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by wolesmile(m): 12:53am On Jan 10, 2017
Plappvillemoi:

No one has ever mocked Islam ever. Islam has always mocked itself and Muslims. Stop talking trash. angry

Until you answer the OP. Then you can get the answer for your question. I have a good plan for you.

I didnt know there are greener pasture in the Islamuc state.. shocked If so why are the Muslims refugees not going there? They go to the kafir even when all.ah says they shouldn't even take them for friends. Muslims even beg for food from the cathedral here. Yet allah say you should kill the Follows of Christ. Shame no? undecided

Plapville, or is it Plapvillemoi, you asked a question that bothers on Muslim to unbelievers relationship and I gave you an equivalent biblical verse that treats Christian to unbelievers relationship. Why not remove the dust in your own eye first?
To the issue of towns.... Mention one Christian state that Muslims migrate to in their search for greener pastures. Just one. Remember, US is not a Christian state. France neither. Neither is Germany. UAE is Islamic state. So is Qatar, Brunei, Turkey, Malaysia, S/Arabia, etc.

1 Like

Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 10, 2017
plappville:

You get mouth because the thread is moved to your house. No Christian will enter here to expose more... grin. By the way, are you a terrorist? You talk with so much threat hahaha. I have seen harsh Muslims here. You are nothing to me. I will continue to expose you. The quran letter is the reason innocent people are dying. Threath the OP. What are you Muslims doing in the lands of the Kafirs? Go back to the middle East.

Threat? What are you talking about?

Lmao. I was expecting you would bring this up sooner or later, and you just did. For the records, I'm no muslim, at least my posts attest to that. And why; why, why, why does anyone who seeks to confront christians on their blatant display of hypocrisy regarded as muslim? You criticise evil practices in all other religions, yet you turn a blind eye to the ones in yours. Isn't that bias?

Why must christianity enjoy some special immunity and be exempted from criticism? Who decides that? You?

Why are you satisfied with the atrocities in the bible? Why? Just why? I'm not even talking about the evil present day christians engage in. Let's first analyse the bible then we could go on to other aspects. If people can be made to see that the bible disapproves inhumanity, then maybe they could be convinced to stop burning supposed witches.

You must condemn cruel acts in the bible. If you don't, I won't take you seriously again. Be fair and condemn bad deeds in your bible. Embrace honesty, for it's the best policy. That's all I want you to do.

4 Likes

Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by neutronay: 7:58am On Jan 12, 2017
AgentOfAllah:
As a matter of fact, yes! I've personally been physically assaulted by a Christian terrorist before. What has this got to do with the topic though?

Is Jesus Yahweh? Cos Yahweh makes Allah look like an impotent teddy bear when it comes to violence...
Glass houses hypocrite, glass houses.
New International Version
But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"
New Living Translation
And as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king--bring them in and execute them right here in front of me.'"
English Standard Version
But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”
Berean Study Bible
And these enemies of mine who were unwilling for me to rule over them, bring them here and slay them in front of me.'"
Berean Literal Bible
Furthermore, these enemies of mine, those not having been willing for me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them before me.'"
New American Standard Bible
"But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence."
King James Bible
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Holman Christian Standard Bible
But bring here these enemies of mine, who did not want me to rule over them, and slaughter them in my presence.'"
International Standard Version
But as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king—bring them here and slaughter them in my presence!'"
NET Bible
But as for these enemies of mine who did not want me to be their king, bring them here and slaughter them in front of me!'"
New Heart English Bible
But bring those enemies of mine who did not want me to reign over them here, and kill them before me.'"
Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“However, those my enemies, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them and kill them in front of me.”
GOD'S WORD® Translation
Bring my enemies, who didn't want me to be their king. Kill them in front of me.'"
New American Standard 1977
“But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence.”
Jubilee Bible 2000
Moreover, those enemies of mine, who were unwilling that I should reign over them, bring them here and slay them before me.
King James 2000 Bible
But those my enemies, who would not that I should reign over them, bring here, and slay them before me.
American King James Version
But those my enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring here, and slay them before me.
American Standard Version
But these mine enemies, that would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Douay-Rheims Bible
But as for those my enemies, who would not have me reign over them, bring them hither, and kill them before me.
Darby Bible Translation
Moreover those mine enemies, who would not [have] me to reign over them, bring them here and slay [them] before me.
English Revised Version
Howbeit these mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Webster's Bible Translation
But those my enemies, who would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Weymouth New Testament
But as for those enemies of mine who were unwilling that I should become their king, bring them here, and cut them to pieces in my presence.'"
World English Bible
But bring those enemies of mine who didn't want me to reign over them here, and kill them before me.'"
Young's Literal Translation
but those my enemies, who did not wish me to reign over them, bring hither and slay before me.'

1 Like

Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by plappville(f): 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
Empiree:
Your Op answered itself. It says.....

"AMONG THEM".

It doesn't say

"ALL OF THEM"

Try harder next time.

Just back from been banned. So i have nothing to tell you more for now. Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by plappville(f): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
wolesmile:

Plapville, or is it Plapvillemoi, you asked a question that bothers on Muslim to unbelievers relationship and I gave you an equivalent biblical verse that treats Christian to unbelievers relationship. Why not remove the dust in your own eye first?
To the issue of towns.... Mention one Christian state that Muslims migrate to in their search for greener pastures. Just one. Remember, US is not a Christian state. France neither. Neither is Germany. UAE is Islamic state. So is Qatar, Brunei, Turkey, Malaysia, S/Arabia, etc.

There is nothing equivalent in your previous post. You cant shows me where Yahwen instructed the Jews to kill people who rejected him. Is it by force for people to accept all.ah? I dont want to be ban for now. Just mention the equivalent verse if you have it. Thanks.

Now you say they are not Christian states. But Muslims call them all Christian. When a non Muslim commits a crime, He is tagged Christian. I have seen that several times here in NL. Anyway, maybe you may be in a better position to tell me which book Trump will use in taking the oath of office. Since You class US as a secular state lie France....
Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by plappville(f): 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2017

Threat? What are you talking about?

Lmao. I was expecting you would bring this up sooner or later, and you just did. For the records, I'm no muslim, at least my posts attest to that. And why; why, why, why does anyone who seeks to confront christians on their blatant display of hypocrisy regarded as muslim? You criticise evil practices in all other religions, yet you turn a blind eye to the ones in yours. Isn't that bias?

Why must christianity enjoy some special immunity and be exempted from criticism? Who decides that? You?

Why are you satisfied with the atrocities in the bible? Why? Just why? I'm not even talking about the evil present day christians engage in. Let's first analyse the bible then we could go on to other aspects. If people can be made to see that the bible disapproves inhumanity, then maybe they could be convinced to stop burning supposed witches.

You must condemn cruel acts in the bible. If you don't, I won't take you seriously again. Be fair and condemn bad deeds in your bible. Embrace honesty, for it's the best policy. That's all I want you to do.

What is hypocrisy in the OP?
Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by Empiree: 1:42am On Jan 13, 2017
plappville:

Try harder next time.

Just back from been banned. So i have nothing to tell you more for now. Keep deceiving yourself.
No, you are the one deceiving yourself.

Quran says in sura 3:113

"Not all of them are alike: among the People of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) is a community standing [in obedience], reciting the verses of Allah during periods of the night and prostrating [in prayer]."

That ^^^ refutes your argument
Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by Empiree: 3:04am On Jan 13, 2017
Help Yourself plapville and suck it up

Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by plappville(f): 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
Empiree:
No, you are the one deceiving yourself.

Quran says in sura 3:113

"Not all of them are alike: among the People of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) is a community standing [in obedience], reciting the verses of Allah during periods of the night and prostrating [in prayer]."

That ^^^ refutes your argument

Waste of time. The OP is clear enough. You can't refute it.
Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by plappville(f): 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
Empiree:
Help Yourself plapville and suck it up

Keep ranting. If I start now MOD will ban me. It seems offensive to speak of Islam in NL. Muslims take advantage of this. They can post what they want. But when we Christian expose Islam, our post's will be deleted and we get ban. I know it's a way to frustratenjoy us. But I won't give up.
Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by Empiree: 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
plappville:

Waste of time. The OP is clear enough. You can't refute it.
Have you no sense?
Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by plappville(f): 9:38am On Jan 15, 2017
Empiree:
Have you no sense?

Am i Muhammad?

1 Like

Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by wolesmile(m): 9:41am On Jan 15, 2017
plappville:

There is nothing equivalent in your previous post. You cant shows me where Yahwen instructed the Jews to kill people who rejected him. Is it by force for people to accept all.ah? I dont want to be ban for now. Just mention the equivalent verse if you have it. Thanks.

Now you say they are not Christian states. But Muslims call them all Christian. When a non Muslim commits a crime, He is tagged Christian. I have seen that several times here in NL. Anyway, maybe you may be in a better position to tell me which book Trump will use in taking the oath of office. Since You class US as a secular state lie France....

Funny when people like you argue blindly and ignorantly. Shows how much you know your Bible.
Let's take chapters and verses from that Bible of yours.

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him.  Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you.  You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery.  And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden.  When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

More coming...
Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by wolesmile(m): 9:47am On Jan 15, 2017
plappville:

There is nothing equivalent in your previous post. You cant shows me where Yahwen instructed the Jews to kill people who rejected him. Is it by force for people to accept all.ah? I dont want to be ban for now. Just mention the equivalent verse if you have it...

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by wolesmile(m): 9:51am On Jan 15, 2017
plappville:

There is nothing equivalent in your previous post. You cant shows me where Yahwen instructed the Jews to kill people who rejected him. Is it by force for people to accept all.ah? I dont want to be ban for now. Just mention the equivalent verse if you have it.

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods.  In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully.  If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.  Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it.  Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God.  That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt.  Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction.  Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you.  He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors.  “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.” (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

1 Like

Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by plappville(f): 9:55am On Jan 15, 2017
wolesmile:

Funny when people like you argue blindly and ignorantly. Shows how much you know your Bible.
Let's take chapters and verses from that Bible of yours.

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known,
gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him.  Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you.  You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery.  And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden.  When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

More coming...

Who enticed the Muslims from allah? That warrant them killing innocent people ? Do you understand the verse you quoted and my previous question? I dont think so. cheesy

Allah instructed muslims to kill unbelievers anywhere they find them. You are here mixing up things. Shameful repl6 from someone that claims he knows the bible. cheesy
Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by wolesmile(m): 9:56am On Jan 15, 2017
Christians... Tell me if you want more. I get dem plenty. If you think Muslims frown at blaspheme, listen to the Bible.

Death for Blasphemy

One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a fight with one of the Israelite men.  During the fight, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD’s name.  So the man was brought to Moses for judgment.  His mother’s name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan.  They put the man in custody until the LORD’s will in the matter should become clear.  Then the LORD said to Moses, “Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head.  Then let the entire community stone him to death.  Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished.  Anyone who blasphemes the LORD’s name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel.  Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD’s name will surely die. (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)

1 Like

Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by plappville(f): 10:03am On Jan 15, 2017
wolesmile:

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

You are laughable again... cheesy

God is talking to his people (Israelites) not unbelievers.
Who is the God of their fathers in the verse? Yahweh. And who are the fathers? Abraham, ,Isaac, Jacob, David Moses ecetera. God severally punished his people anytime they disobey him. But before send them to kill other people who do not believe in him. Like allah do to Muslims.
Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by wolesmile(m): 10:11am On Jan 15, 2017
Plapville/Plapvillemoi, do you understand simple English at all, or you just choose to dogmatically overlook the instruction to kill in those verses?

You are still trying to argue that two and two do not make four.
Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by plappville(f): 10:12am On Jan 15, 2017
wolesmile:
Christians... Tell me if you want more. I get dem plenty. If you think Muslims frown at blaspheme, listen to the Bible.

Death for Blasphemy

One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a fight with one of the Israelite men.  During the fight, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD’s name.  So the man was brought to Moses for judgment.  His mother’s name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan.  They put the man in custody until the LORD’s will in the matter should become clear.  Then the LORD said to Moses, “Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head.  Then let the entire community stone him to death.  Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished.  Anyone who blasphemes the LORD’s name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel.  Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD’s name will surely die. (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)

Read text and understand mr man. Where did this event happened? And who was the man according to the story? You are just ranting pouring out verses trying so hard to win audience. Its clear you do not understand my point till now. Israelites have never force thier God on other nations like the Muslims are doing since from Muhammad till date. Terrorisme in the Muslims world is a means to spread Islam to the unbelievers. The Jews didnt do such. Prove it if you have proofs.

1 Like

Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by plappville(f): 10:13am On Jan 15, 2017
plappville:

Read text and understand mr man. Where did this event happened? And who was the man according to the story? You are just ranting pouring out verses trying so hard to win audience. Its clear you do not understand my point till now. Israelites have never force thier God on other nations like the Muslims are doing since from Muhammad till date. Terrorisme in the Muslims world is a means to spread Islam to the unbelievers. The Jews didnt do such. Prove it if you have proofs.
wolesmile:
Plapville/Plapvillemoi, do you understand simple English at all, or you just choose to dogmatically overlook the instruction to kill in those verses?

You are still trying to argue that two and two do not make four.
Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by Empiree: 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
plappville:

Am i Muhammad?
Prophet Muhammad {SAW}} got sense. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by plappville(f): 11:29am On Jan 19, 2017
Shameful. If i date or marry a muslim i will pretend to love the quran like that woman in that picture.
No sane human will love the quran tongue
Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by plappville(f): 11:33am On Jan 19, 2017
Empiree:
Prophet Muhammad {SAW}} got sense. cheesy cheesy cheesy

He got evil sense. Every other genuine prophet got righteous sense. But Muhammad became the best tool for Satan. Sure he made his name in history. If not for his Notorious/pedophile attitude you and i wont be here talking today.
Re: Are Unbelievers To Be Taken For Friends By Muslims? by Empiree: 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
plappville:

[s]He got evil sense. Every other genuine prophet got righteous sense. But Muhammad became the best tool for Satan. Sure he made his name in history. If not for his Notorious/pedophile attitude you and i wont be here talking today.[/s]
who are those "genuine prophets"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Islam: Protest And Labour Strike / The Filth Of Tribalism; A Stain On Our Eeman / When Did Allah Say The Bible Was Corrupted And How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.