Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,477 members, 7,850,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Islam Only Really Started After That Incident In A Cave On Mount Hira - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Only Really Started After That Incident In A Cave On Mount Hira (1309 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Mount Camel, Israel Where Elijah Called Down Fire / Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Only Really Started After That Incident In A Cave On Mount Hira by Sheenor: 2:05am On Jan 05, 2017
Let's Face it Islam only really started after that incident in a cave on Mount Hira....
So 3 possibilities ...

(1) It was an Angel.... But then why did it frighten him so much that he ran from the cave in Terror after being Squeezed 3 times in the chest ...No when people usually report Extreme esoteric spiritual experiences they are left in a state of Bliss....feelings of Deepest love and a spiritual connection to the universe... Not so Muhammad he was out of that cave faster than a Rat down a Sewer pipe.....
He rushed off to find a cliff to jump of .... To kill himself..... He was only stopped by his wife who with an Ebonite Christian women convinced him it was an Angel...........

(2) It was as he first thought a Demon... In which you owe your Quran as a Gift from Satan......... So you are worshiping the Darkness and Evil....

(3) The most probable is it was nothing more than his first Attack of Epilepsy....
The Description in the Hadiths backs up and supports the symptoms he had of Temporal Frontal Lobe Epilepsy.... A condition that the Ancient Greeks called the Divine Madness... Now these Epileptic seizures would come and go for the Next 23 years... He really believed that it was from God .. But in reality it's Nothing but a medical condition...

This Condition would not have stopped him from doing what he wanted to do ... And would also explain his strange habits ....
Julius Caesar was an Epileptic and he Conquered most of Europe was respected by the Roman Army and wrote some of the Finest Roman History....

In short Islam owns it's very existence not to a God but to an Epileptic Arab....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam Only Really Started After That Incident In A Cave On Mount Hira by PEPPERified: 5:09am On Jan 05, 2017
hmmmmm

op, be ready for bashing.
Re: Islam Only Really Started After That Incident In A Cave On Mount Hira by annunaki2(m): 5:59am On Jan 05, 2017
Very sound points raised by the op. smiley
Re: Islam Only Really Started After That Incident In A Cave On Mount Hira by alBHAGDADI: 9:07am On Jan 05, 2017
The nairaland Al taquiya master claim that Islam started way before Mohammad and that all the biblical prophets were Muslims cos they submitted their will to allah. To prove that they are all liars, Pls read the below.

Kindly note one thing which is common in the name of majority of the prophets of old. Their names all had YAH in it, which is a short form of YAHWEH.

e.g ELIYAH, JeremaYAH, IsaiYAH, ZecharaYAH etc.

Even our Lord and personal saviour had God's name in his original Hebrew name YAHshua.

The above shows that they submitted their will to YAHWEH and NOT Allah. This shows that Islam and being Muslim started in that horrible satanic cave where Mohammad had an encounter with Satan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Only Really Started After That Incident In A Cave On Mount Hira by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
TO MY BROTHER ISMAEL[s][/s]

There was once a time when I believed on the day of Resurrection only Muhammad will be able to plead on our behalf; that other prophets won't come forward. But wait, he sinned, he married a relative wife, married plenty wife's also. But the Quran also confirms Jesus as without sin. Now who has more moral right to interceed on our behalf?

Two Abdulai was the Uncle of Mohammed, he was named Abdulai before Mohammed was even born. Do you know Abdulai means a servant of Allah? Allah was one of the Gods worshiped in kabba, Mohammed was only after disposing all other Gods so only his family own will be left to worship. He had be going to the cave for years to come up with a plan.

He claimed he saw Angel Gabriel, In the Bible it was also Angel Gabriel that gave Mary the message. So, he wouldn't have come twice to cause a confusion. So, definitely someone saw a fake Angel Gabriel. Who that is is simple. Add one plus one you will notice

Antichrist was to come after Jesus to remove Christ from his name, in short to make him ordinary. Well through out the Quran Mohammed was trying to proof Jesus is a mere messenger like him. But come to think of it, he shot him self in the foot by also admitting Jesus is coming back, plsssssssss to do what? Since he claimed he is a mere prophet. Why didn't he say it is him that is coming back since he said he will be the only one to interceed on the day of reckoning.

Why did he said that we are entitled to 9virgins in heaven in his hadith if we died fighting Jihad, Do you think heaven will be a sex paradise. Well he couldn't control him self when he lived also by marrying a lot.

The coming of Jesus was for told years before he came, by a lot of prophets, not one, not two. But you will say Mohammed coming was also fortold in Moses with only one verse that you twist no other proof and still say the Bible is corrupted after using this verse, ooh, that verse was left uncorrupted.

Mohammed once prayed towards Jerusalem when he was in Medina, we he came back to Mecca he prayed towards the kabba, so, Angel Gabriel was not constant in his message by saying Jerusalem today, kabba tomorrow. In he message he received for close to 30years, the Angel was going and coming year in year out. Why could he give him all the message at once?

The Quran taught me not to take Jews, Christians etc as Friends but enemy as their religion is to theirs while mine is mine. He never preached saving others. That's Salvation cause we are all sinners. He married many wifes and encourage likewise so as to increase the Muslim population, he never thought of winning souls of the ones already living. Plsssssssss, how many Jews did Mohammed preached to and they converted during his days? None in record.

He also became the first prophet to spread believe through the sword, war. Many prophets before him never did, are you telling me prophets before him were never prosecuted? Well God fought for them and not them fighting for God. God striked down the person that touched the arc of covenant when he was trying to help him, mind you he also protected the arc of covenant. But the kabba your claimed is for God was turned to idol worshiping house and the only thing to save it from that is Mohammed has to use the sword.

Well, we all know black is not a good colour in spiritual sense, why is the kabba covered in black outfit up till now?
You don't believe Jesus death was for saving us from sins, infact the Quran said he didn't died but his image was transferred, but you believed that stoning a pillar during hajj is stoning satan. Which one is more dumb. But believed in blood sacrifice, cause you believe Abraham had to kill a ram to God, and you still do this today thinking it's a celebration of Abraham faith.

I found Christ and Am not going back, I also once thought in a shallow way like you. Thinking Ablution takes away sin before prayer etc, infact Idina Sirah tah lil mustakim--is a prayer you should say all the time, Mohammed was always saying it in prayer till he died, that God should show him the way. He was always begging that God should forgive him his sins.

@Mohamedali----kindly leave this thread for its purpose.
If you are ready to accept Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour let us know.

If you need more facts open a thread and invite me, I will be glad to show you countless places in the Quran where Mohammed shot him self in his leg. Before I go if you are reporting a speech that's is not yours won't you indicate by he said etc,, OK in what sense was the Quran writen? Is it first person singular or? Go and find out. Mohammed actually wrote all those things after close to thirty years of researching in the cave with the Bible. His only problem is that he didn't understand Trinity. And that is affecting generations unborn.

Manage reading this with the grammatical errors, am battling with this word suggestions from my phone when typing.

So we even go to Sharia law, where the all merciful Allah said if you commit apostasy you should be killed, if you steal your limbs should be cut of. He is really merciful. No time for people to repent. It's by Sword by force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam Only Really Started After That Incident In A Cave On Mount Hira by mohamedali(m): 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kztimhdKKhc

IN THE NAME OF GOD .
Chapter 36 ( ya- seen)

{37. Another sign for them is the night: We strip the day out of it—and they are in darkness.
38. And the sun runs towards its destination. Such is the design of the Almighty, the All-Knowing.
39. And the moon: We have disposed it in phases, until it returns like the old twig.
40. The sun is not to overtake the moon, nor is the night to outpace the day. Each floats in an orbit.
41. Another sign for them is that We carried their offspring in the laden Ark.
42. And We created for them the like of it, in which they ride.
43. If We will, We can drown them—with no screaming to be heard from them, nor will they be saved.
44. Except by a mercy from Us, and enjoyment for a while.
45. Yet when it is said to them, “Beware of what lies before you, and what lies behind you, that you may receive mercy.”
46. Yet never came to them a sign of their Lord’s signs, but they turned away from it.
47. And when it is said to them, “Spend of what God has provided for you,” those who disbelieve say to those who believe, “Shall we feed someone whom God could feed, if He so willed? You must be deeply misguided.”
48. And they say, “When will this promise be, if you are truthful?”
49. All they can expect is a single blast, which will seize them while they feud.
50. They will not be able to make a will, nor will they return to their families.}
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: The Last Discoverer by mohamedali(m): 1:05am
http://www.youtube.com/watchv=U9xIMGw1vSE
In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.
Capture 96 (The clot)
{1. Read: In the Name of your Lord who created.
2. Created man from a clot.
3. Read: And your Lord is the Most Generous.
4. He who taught by the pen.
5. Taught man what he never knew.
6. In fact, man oversteps all bounds.
7. When he considers himself exempt.
8. But to your Lord is the return.
9. Have you seen him who prevents?
10. A servant when he prays?
11. Do you think he is upon guidance?
12. Or advocates righteousness?
13. Do you see how he disbelieved and turned away?
14. Does he not know that God sees?
15. No. If he does not desist, We will drag him by the forelock.
16. A deceitful, sinful forelock.
17. Let him call on his gang.
18. We will call the Guards.
19. No, do not obey him; but kneel down, and come near.}

Spartacuss:

There was once a time when I believed on the day of Resurrection only Muhammad will be able to plead on our behalf; that other prophets won't come forward. But wait, he sinned, he married a relative wife, married plenty wife's also. But the Quran also confirms Jesus as without sin. Now who has more moral right to interceed on our behalf?

Two Abdulai was the Uncle of Mohammed, he was named Abdulai before Mohammed was even born. Do you know Abdulai means a servant of Allah? Allah was one of the Gods worshiped in kabba, Mohammed was only after disposing all other Gods so only his family own will be left to worship. He had be going to the cave for years to come up with a plan.

He claimed he saw Angel Gabriel, In the Bible it was also Angel Gabriel that gave Mary the message. So, he wouldn't have come twice to cause a confusion. So, definitely someone saw a fake Angel Gabriel. Who that is is simple. Add one plus one you will notice

Antichrist was to come after Jesus to remove Christ from his name, in short to make him ordinary. Well through out the Quran Mohammed was trying to proof Jesus is a mere messenger like him. But come to think of it, he shot him self in the foot by also admitting Jesus is coming back, plsssssssss to do what? Since he claimed he is a mere prophet. Why didn't he say it is him that is coming back since he said he will be the only one to interceed on the day of reckoning.

Why did he said that we are entitled to 9virgins in heaven in his hadith if we died fighting Jihad, Do you think heaven will be a sex paradise. Well he couldn't control him self when he lived also by marrying a lot.

The coming of Jesus was for told years before he came, by a lot of prophets, not one, not two. But you will say Mohammed coming was also fortold in Moses with only one verse that you twist no other proof and still say the Bible is corrupted after using this verse, ooh, that verse was left uncorrupted.

Mohammed once prayed towards Jerusalem when he was in Medina, we he came back to Mecca he prayed towards the kabba, so, Angel Gabriel was not constant in his message by saying Jerusalem today, kabba tomorrow. In he message he received for close to 30years, the Angel was going and coming year in year out. Why could he give him all the message at once?

The Quran taught me not to take Jews, Christians etc as Friends but enemy as their religion is to theirs while mine is mine. He never preached saving others. That's Salvation cause we are all sinners. He married many wifes and encourage likewise so as to increase the Muslim population, he never thought of winning souls of the ones already living. Plsssssssss, how many Jews did Mohammed preached to and they converted during his days? None in record.

He also became the first prophet to spread believe through the sword, war. Many prophets before him never did, are you telling me prophets before him were never prosecuted? Well God fought for them and not them fighting for God. God striked down the person that touched the arc of covenant when he was trying to help him, mind you he also protected the arc of covenant. But the kabba your claimed is for God was turned to idol worshiping house and the only thing to save it from that is Mohammed has to use the sword.

Well, we all know black is not a good colour in spiritual sense, why is the kabba covered in black outfit up till now?
You don't believe Jesus death was for saving us from sins, infact the Quran said he didn't died but his image was transferred, but you believed that stoning a pillar during hajj is stoning satan. Which one is more dumb. But believed in blood sacrifice, cause you believe Abraham had to kill a ram to God, and you still do this today thinking it's a celebration of Abraham faith.

I found Christ and Am not going back, I also once thought in a shallow way like you. Thinking Ablution takes away sin before prayer etc, infact Idina Sirah tah lil mustakim--is a prayer you should say all the time, Mohammed was always saying it in prayer till he died, that God should show him the way. He was always begging that God should forgive him his sins.

If you need more facts open a thread and invite me, I will be glad to show you countless places in the Quran where Mohammed shot him self in his leg. Before I go if you are reporting a speech that's is not yours won't you indicate by he said etc,, OK in what sense was the Quran writen? Is it first person singular or? Go and find out. Mohammed actually wrote all those things after close to thirty years of researching in the cave with the Bible. His only problem is that he didn't understand Trinity. And that is affecting generations unborn.

Manage reading this with the grammatical errors, am battling with this word suggestions from my phone when typing.

So we even go to Sharia law, where the all merciful Allah said if you commit apostasy you should be killed, if you steal your limbs should be cut of. He is really merciful. No time for people to repent. It's by Sword by force.

Anagmh of marriage Y women are even able to Mohammed of strengthening relations between him and the other tribes, and even passed on his words and his deeds among the people Witt saved, the actions of the Prophet and his words reserved and clearly 1,400 years ago.
As for the intercession of the first is not the intercession in order to enter paradise but is Vqtk for starting judgment (the judgment of God Beida after 70 years, and the sun's ultraviolet Rwasna foot or less) As for the issue of Ketaia, all the prophets are infallible them, not you and not He and just about any object can tell the Lord who loves and accepts his intercession. And that the name Muhammad written on the throne of God, and God's favor after the apostles on each in a lot of stuff like that God spoke with Moses did not speak with anyone else, if it was not Gabriel who told Muhammad, how could an illiterate man in the desert with books 114 Surat it is considered a miracle so far no one can interpret, not even modern scientific can Dhdha, that Gabriel is faithful revelation and transmission orders of God to all the apostles that is the task you understand, do not forget that Jesus said and said when I go then comes the comforter and leading you to the truth. Do not tell me it's the Holy Spirit If that did not occur any changes in your book island.
The prophets and apostles all of whom have warned from the temptation of the Antichrist, Mohammed has informed us that Jesus will return from heaven fourth and kill the Antichrist. Mohammed and Jesus will not return back, because he did not die of God originally submitted to the fourth heaven until the time comes and returns to earth to reign of God, and I do not know her unit,
Mohammed does not want what that prohibits what Allah has permitted us, and we reject his grace and deny what Allah has permitted and analyze what his wife, when the convergence of RBC questions this question.
Why did not the Koran descends at one time! The answer in the Koran itself, because people will not be able to carry out the verdicts in a single day, such as alcohol and adultery and theft and zakat and fasting and things Ktarh, Vksmh God for wisdom.
As for where Jews entering the religion of Allah guides whom He wills and leads astray.
Fighting in the way of God: God the imposition of fighting us in the process even deserve to enter the committee, you do not tell the one you love him but also show him and the atonement for sin and a great win, Mohammed did not fight people for a king or a ruling If it is, it is the beginning Ardo it King and money, women and power learn what he said (and if God and Dao sun in my right hand and the moon in my hand Alisra left this matter) as to who deformities and physical faults to Islam at first tortured, have been killed and robbed of their money and their homes so instructed by God to fight.
There is no Ktaaah forgive you, but that her wages Mattel Sajda the one in all the prayers and forgive you Khtabih Night raises your status in Paradise.
I thank you that you ask the questions because you want to know the truth and you will find God
Re: Islam Only Really Started After That Incident In A Cave On Mount Hira by mohamedali(m): 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
the wiz for marriage 9 women are even that to Mohammed of strengthening relations between him and the other tribes, and even passed on his words and his deeds among the people Witt saved, the actions of the Prophet and his words reserved and clearly 1,400 years ago.
As for the intercession of the first is not the intercession in order to enter paradise but is Vqtk for starting judgment (the judgment of God Beida after 70 years, and the sun's ultraviolet Rwasna foot or less) As for the issue of Ketaia, all the prophets are infallible them, not you and not He and just about any object can tell the Lord who loves and accepts his intercession. And that the name Muhammad written on the throne of God, and God's favor after the apostles on each in a lot of stuff like that God spoke with Moses did not speak with anyone else, if it was not Gabriel who told Muhammad, how could an illiterate man in the desert with books 114 Surat it is considered a miracle so far no one can interpret, not even modern scientific can Dhdha, that Gabriel is faithful revelation and transmission orders of God to all the apostles that is the task you understand, do not forget that Jesus said and said when I go then comes the comforter and leading you to the truth. Do not tell me it's the Holy Spirit If that did not occur any changes in your book island.
The prophets and apostles all of whom have warned from the temptation of the Antichrist, Mohammed has informed us that Jesus will return from heaven fourth and kill the Antichrist. Mohammed and Jesus will not return back, because he did not die of God originally submitted to the fourth heaven until the time comes and returns to earth to reign of God, and I do not know her unit,
Mohammed does not want what that prohibits what Allah has permitted us, and we reject his grace and deny what Allah has permitted and analyze what his wife, when the convergence of RBC questions this question.
Why did not the Koran descends at one time! The answer in the Koran itself, because people will not be able to carry out the verdicts in a single day, such as alcohol and adultery and theft and zakat and fasting and things Ktarh, Vksmh God for wisdom.
As for where Jews entering the religion of Allah guides whom He wills and leads astray.
Fighting in the way of God: God the imposition of fighting us in the process even deserve to enter the committee, you do not tell the one you love him but also show him and the atonement for sin and a great win, Mohammed did not fight people for a king or a ruling If it is, it is the beginning Ardo it King and money, women and power learn what he said (and if God and Dao sun in my right hand and the moon in my hand Alisra left this matter) as to who deformities and physical faults to Islam at first tortured, have been killed and robbed of their money and their homes so instructed by God to fight.
There is no Ktaaah forgive you, but that her wages Mattel Sajda the one in all the prayers and forgive you Khtabih Night raises your status in Paradise.
I thank you that you ask the questions because you want to know the truth and you will find God
Spartacuss:

Re: Islam Only Really Started After That Incident In A Cave On Mount Hira by alBHAGDADI: 8:42am On Jan 06, 2017
Spartacuss:

Am really happy that you have found the truth and the way. May Yahweh continue to guide you.

rilwayne001 Yahshua is waiting for you.
Re: Islam Only Really Started After That Incident In A Cave On Mount Hira by mohamedali(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Am really happy that you have found the truth and the way. May Yahweh continue to guide you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kl-SMcHDI4
Re: Islam Only Really Started After That Incident In A Cave On Mount Hira by mohamedali(m): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
Sheenor:
Let's Face it Islam only really started after that incident in a cave on Mount Hira....
So 3 possibilities ...

(1) It was an Angel.... But then why did it frighten him so much that he ran from the cave in Terror after being Squeezed 3 times in the chest ...No when people usually report Extreme esoteric spiritual experiences they are left in a state of Bliss....feelings of Deepest love and a spiritual connection to the universe... Not so Muhammad he was out of that cave faster than a Rat down a Sewer pipe.....
He rushed off to find a cliff to jump of .... To kill himself..... He was only stopped by his wife who with an Ebonite Christian women convinced him it was an Angel...........

(2) It was as he first thought a Demon... In which you owe your Quran as a Gift from Satan......... So you are worshiping the Darkness and Evil....

(3) The most probable is it was nothing more than his first Attack of Epilepsy....
The Description in the Hadiths backs up and supports the symptoms he had of Temporal Frontal Lobe Epilepsy.... A condition that the Ancient Greeks called the Divine Madness... Now these Epileptic seizures would come and go for the Next 23 years... He really believed that it was from God .. But in reality it's Nothing but a medical condition...

This Condition would not have stopped him from doing what he wanted to do ... And would also explain his strange habits ....
Julius Caesar was an Epileptic and he Conquered most of Europe was respected by the Roman Army and wrote some of the Finest Roman History....

In short Islam owns it's very existence not to a God but to an Epileptic Arab....

the wiz for marriage 9 women are even that to Mohammed of strengthening relations between him and the other tribes, and even passed on his words and his deeds among the people Witt saved, the actions of the Prophet and his words reserved and clearly 1,400 years ago.
I thank you that you ask the questions because you want to know the truth and you will find God.
This is GOD

Re: Islam Only Really Started After That Incident In A Cave On Mount Hira by Rilwayne001: 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Really? sad
Re: Islam Only Really Started After That Incident In A Cave On Mount Hira by mohamedali(m): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The nairaland Al taquiya master claim that Islam started way before Mohammad and that all the biblical prophets were Muslims cos they submitted their will to allah. To prove that they are all liars, Pls read the below.

Kindly note one thing which is common in the name of majority of the prophets of old. Their names all had YAH in it, which is a short form of YAHWEH.

e.g ELIYAH, JeremaYAH, IsaiYAH, ZecharaYAH etc.

Even our Lord and personal saviour had God's name in his original Hebrew name YAHshua.

The above shows that they submitted their will to YAHWEH and NOT Allah. This shows that Islam and being Muslim started in that horrible satanic cave where Mohammad had an encounter with Satan.
Immmmmmmmmmmmmmm ya man ya man lipsrsealed shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAlaCLJpueM.

Re: Islam Only Really Started After That Incident In A Cave On Mount Hira by mohamedali(m): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Really? sad

I want him go to pardies And he want my to go hellfier

Ya really that my god you don't do you have a question I will answer it
Re: Islam Only Really Started After That Incident In A Cave On Mount Hira by Sheenor: 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
@mohamedali

Hey! Off my mention if you don't have reasonable thing to say. What's all this crap you post for Christ sake? Anyways,

do not forget that Jesus said and said when I go then comes the comforter and leading you to the truth.

The problems is you Muslims lack common sense. You guys don't reason at all. I don't know where you copy this trash from, but let me help your illogical brain a little.

John 14:16 Context

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

If ye love me, keep my commandments.

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

Now are you trying to say muhammad is the comforter? muhammad is dead for Christ sake, how can a dead man abide with the living forever

Fighting in the way of God:

Can't your god fight and fends for himself? Is he powerless or what?? So he need a psychopath, narcissists, pedophile, rapist to fight for him ugh?? What a god.

I thank you that you ask the questions because you want to know the truth and you will find God.
This is GOD

Did the Op asked a question? Why are you so dumb that you can't even edit what you copied? Well is in you guys DNA, you all follow mohammed footsteps the great copy and paste master.
Re: Islam Only Really Started After That Incident In A Cave On Mount Hira by annunaki2(m): 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
mohamedali:

I will suggest you go and work on improving your written English, it's really a pain reading through the hubris you write. If only you had attended a decent school instead of wasting your life learning rubbish in a madrasa you won't be here exposing your ignorance arrogantly on nairaland.
Re: Islam Only Really Started After That Incident In A Cave On Mount Hira by Sheenor: 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Islam Only Really Started After That Incident In A Cave On Mount Hira by Rilwayne001: 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
mohamedali:

Bros, write in English now undecided
Re: Islam Only Really Started After That Incident In A Cave On Mount Hira by mohamedali(m): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Bros, write in English now undecided

Bros did you understand my or not

(1) (Reply)

Archaeologists Unearthed The First Pope In History. What They FOUND Proved That / Nothing Is New: Not Even Our Technologies / Still On The Tithe Matter: At Last, Men Of God Agree With OAP Freeze (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.