Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

An Open Letter To Seun Osewa: Nairaland Needs Improvement - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Seun Osewa: Nairaland Needs Improvement (1872 Views)

Kudos To Seun As He Cleanses Nairaland. / Seun Osewa, Nairaland & Nigerian Politics / Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa: Nairaland Needs Improvement by Mcowubaba: 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
Seun:
Every website needs upgrades. I will continue to try to do the very best that I can to make Nairaland as awesome as it can possibly be.
I agree with the Op, but on on issues of ban, I don't think that there is a problem with the duration, some monikers should even be automatically deactivated, the are not sane at all. How will a moniker be "Yorubastinks or Ojukwucock" etc, these are accounts wholly and solely created for bigotry and tribalism.
I support lengthy and total bans of offenders.

And please, you really need to do something about this group of Afonjas, IPOB etc and other bigots. Maybe employ more moderators to look into the issue.
It's getting out of hand, almost every thread now is a tribal battle and supremacy. Even sports section that was free from bigotry is now towing the same bad route of bigotry.
There are ways to address this issue, I can suggest some to you, if you're interested.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bill Gates Joins Instagram, What He Posted First Will Shock You(photos) / This Is Another New Social Network Available / Stunning New Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.