Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Lets Talk My People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Talk My People (425 Views)

My People Need Basic Amenities And Not Flyovers - Aminu Tambuwal / Offa As Southwest: A Mistake Of My People / Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk My People by jideflash(m): 2:13am On Jan 05, 2017
The level of idiocracy displayed by our current age government is highly disgusting and a slap to my existence. How can we all seat at home as cowards and complain like we dont know what Nigeria needs. Should we be proud as a Country of where we are. We are all responsible. Who Do we Really Vote For? The solutions is just sincere implementation of policies. The Political circle is engulfed with a demonic presence that is swiftly eroding the reasoning of our people. We respect known embezzlers, and give them High Tables / Front Seat at our events and Religious centres. Pastors with Churches that have enough funds to bail out Nigeria, while their member cries. I think we are just used to colonization, from the white men, to military rule, corrupt politicians, fake pastors, fear of the police /military and unknown. Why is everything about Us faulty. Water till today doesnt run in taps. The Money we Expended on Power Generation can buy the whole GDP of some west african states, but yet no light. Common police cant be transformed from bribery due to wretched neglect. Yes we Have the Richest Black Man ($12bn) in the World, Can he Get Medical Treatment in Nigeria in any Emergency. No Healthcare. No matter how much we try, the Little time we Have from God is wasted dealing with unnecessary challenges that are too simple to solve. Now i hear another new/ old name, Atiku. And some mumus are already dancing for him. Shey we no get sense and memory ni. I just truly hope someone with a sincere conscience and has practical solutions comes out. We Dont Need Politicians no more. We need Problem Solvers. We are over 160 million Nigerians, we just need to pick the right People who are thrilled to accomplish great feats. Nigerians Unite, Think Wiser, No more time!!

Jide Owolabi- 05/01/17
Re: Lets Talk My People by jideflash(m): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2017
Re: Lets Talk My People by jideflash(m): 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
cry

(1) (Reply)

Attention Gov. Obaseki: BEDC Quietly Increases Electricity Tariff By Over 40% / MD Faints In Court After Conviction For Subsidy Scam / Check Out The Nigeria President Speech At The Sambisa Forest (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.