Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car (48194 Views)

Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) / Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii / IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo And Yomi Casual Pose With Their Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by TunezMedia: 7:38am On Jan 05, 2017
Nigerian movie star, Alex Ekubo cleared his followers never to compare themselves with others as people will always have better cars, better homes, better spouse.

The former runner-up of Mr Nigeria shared this piece of advice with a photo of his Convertible Camaro with the customised plate number 'Actor'.

See below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO2VZCujjbz/?hl=en

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/nollywood-actor-alex-ekubo-flaunts-his.html

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:39am On Jan 05, 2017
keep rocking it bro

For fast updates from praizeblog....👇

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///AFE8CXPm39EFkWmj78XpJL
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by Kingxway: 7:57am On Jan 05, 2017
This is lovely
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by CrazyScientist: 10:26am On Jan 05, 2017
My dream car.. . cool The Chevrolet Camaro

Thats the 2012 model BTW.. tongue

9 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by Mikylopez(f): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
dz guy is really handsome........ mine has to be Mercedes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by chemystery: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
See him wack number plate - ACTOR

35 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by buygala(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
Congrats to him cool

But hope he has health and retirement insurance smiley

Because 'broke folk' can't come and be donating money for any surgery of his in the future sad

In other news...

No be to buy Camaro wey match your slippers..... na to maintain am ...don't let that beast become a liability to you brother smiley

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by dapatro: 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
sure guy
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by Coyotejack(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
is that a Camaro
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by amclimax(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nice one Bro... Am grinding in silence BABA let my success make the noise for me ......never giving up until all my niggis put out in the latest Benz ...
Now playing .... Smoking loud in the a Benz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by gurunlocker: 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
Chevrolet

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
Okies
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by Bigajeff(m): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
nice
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by ireneony(f): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
The guy nor handsome just basic

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by Janetessy(f): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
Seen
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by maxi225: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
Fine guy wearing a fine dress with a fine car...dats kul
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by Divay22(f): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by shugaplum(f): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nice.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by ekesoft(m): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
Trying so hard to give a Bleep

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by atilla(m): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nice car

People should listen to his advice he is speaking from experience. There is a lot of pressure being a 'celebrity' in naija and u don't really know the true stories
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by chemystery: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mikylopez:
dz guy is really handsome........ mine has to be Mercedes
Really handsome? No you are not looking at him. You are looking at the car

14 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by JewelRegi(f): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
Wow
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by Untainted007: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
How that one take concern us self.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by MrIcredible: 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
I'm the

. BOSS cool
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by FANE4Naija: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
Where is the "Give-a-Bleep" crew? Here's something for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by Bluezy13(m): 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
TunezMedia:
Nigerian movie star, Alex Ekubo cleared his followers never to compare themselves with others as people will always have better cars, better homes, better spouse.

The former runner-up of Mr Nigeria shared this piece of advice with a photo of his Convertible Camaro with the customised plate number 'Actor'.

See below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO2VZCujjbz/?hl=en

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/nollywood-actor-alex-ekubo-flaunts-his.html

Convertible...as in like Batman's car that converts to bike or like the Transformers...

I don't understand

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by iamawara(m): 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by omoadeleye(m): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
uhm
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by Lilimax(f): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
Bad belle everywhere! embarassed
It is new year oooo!
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by LesbianBoy(m): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
MrIcredible:
I'm the

. BOSS cool

Hope you are fat like rick ross before calling your self "The Boss"

Because na small thing dey let me vex angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set / Dorcas Shola Fapson Slays In Bikini Pictures / Ini Edo & Her Killer Curves In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.