Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car (48208 Views)

Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) / Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii / IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo And Yomi Casual Pose With Their Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by Rexhenrex(m): 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mikylopez:
dz guy is really handsome........ mine has to be Mercedes
you can say dat again!
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by five9(m): 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
Tokunbo
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by MOSTEC(m): 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
When u get to oshodi,ask anybody u see that u are going to where fu*ks are given,they will direct u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
ireneony:
The guy nor handsome just basic

I tire for you matter.
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by Abdujapha(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
CrazyScientist:
My dream car.. . cool The Dodge Camaro

Thats the 2012 model BTW.. tongue

Chevrolet Camaro you meant to say wink
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by evesdon4u: 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
buygala:
Congrats to him cool

But hope he has health and retirement insurance smiley

Because 'broke folk' can't come and be donating money for any surgery of his in the future sad

In other news...

No be to buy Camaro wey match your slippers..... na to maintain am ...don't let that beast become a liability to you brother smiley

You bad Wallahi...LWKMD
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by zzbrodah: 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
CrazyScientist:

Your dream car indeed...this is a chevrolet camaro...Saying dodge camaro is like saying honda camry.
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by EzeeYFB(m): 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
CrazyScientist:

hmmmm
Hellooooo
There is nothing like dodge camaro
Chevy camaro or Dodge

B giving Nigerians a bad name everywhere u go, chai
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by mavister(m): 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
buygala:
Congrats to him cool

Because 'broke folk' can't come and be donating money for any surgery of his in the future sad

In other news...

No be to buy Camaro wey match your slippers..... na to maintain am ...don't let that beast become a liability to you brother smiley
You sound pained. But why?
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by Harmored(m): 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
CrazyScientist:

*DODGE* CAMARO

Kuku kill me 'faints'
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by ophilly: 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
CrazyScientist:

Chevrolet camaro, awesome car though I prefer Shelby GT, it packs more punch and grunt than Camaro.. costlier though
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
CrazyScientist:

Dude it's Chevrolet.. Still a cool ride anyway

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by Mikylopez(f): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
valicious1:
lyk say u node use eye see fineboy
yellow baret
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by DukeNija(m): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
buygala:
Congrats to him cool

In other news...

That car is very expensive to maintain.. I laff in Swahili
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by valicious1(m): 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mikylopez:
yellow baret
Jst strted following u on ig. Folo back na
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by nairamaniac: 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
ireneony:
This my Edo sister no go kill person. grin which one is basic again? Give me three examples of what u call handsome.
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by ekesoft(m): 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lol... My first NL hater spotted
GentleYoung:

This f**ck craziness is becoming something else for you people
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by ayo22212(m): 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
you drive a Chevrolet camaro....shey eyen ni kamaro
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
CrazyScientist:
My dream car.. . cool The Chevrolet Camaro

Please uplift your level, that's a common rednecks car sad
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by Bollove: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
ireneony:
Na irony ooo
The guy fine me sef dey drool
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by 2shur: 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
abegi

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by RealAAdekunjo(m): 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
The Bleep I want to give is in this tap...so,drink it well o

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by GentleYoung(m): 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
ekesoft:
Lol... My first NL hater spotted

Haba. You don't wanna know how much i love you
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by ekesoft(m): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lol. Gay quote
GentleYoung:

Haba. You don't wanna know how much i love you
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by felinko(m): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
[img][/img]

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by don4real: 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
True talk, to buy is easier than maintenance

buygala:
Congrats to him cool

In other news...

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by LEAFLET(m): 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
buygala:
Congrats to him cool

In other news...

You are a hater and a broke dude, People like you hardly make it in life, someone posted a photo of the effect of his hardwork and all you could see if him begging for money in the future because he drives a Chevrolet??.. Negro please!! Don't even know what to tell you mumu broke hater... Nonsense Afo.....
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by lilkhaleefa1(m): 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
i just dont...........
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 06, 2017
chemystery:
Really handsome? No you are not looking at him. You are looking at the car
are u more handsome dan the guy?? The guy is good looking, no doubts about it
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by chibuzorAbia: 1:18am On Jan 06, 2017
LEAFLET:

You are a hater and a broke dude, People like you hardly make it in life, someone posted a photo of the effect of his hardwork and all you could see if him begging for money in the future because he drives a Chevrolet??.. Negro please!! Don't even know what to tell you mumu broke hater... Nonsense Afo.....

Sh*t up!
Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by greatman247(m): 4:47am On Jan 06, 2017
chemystery:
See him wack number plate - ACTOR

As if you dey my mind when post this comment. Exactly what i have in mind to write.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car by greatman247(m): 4:53am On Jan 06, 2017
LEAFLET:

Don't talk this way, the guy is right to me. Do you know the guy personally to know he is broke? For commenting online you can't tell if he is broke ass or not. He is right though, it will be nice if the actor plan for future and have means to maintain the car. Its really painful when the industry don't have proper plans in place for these artists and they themselves don't plan ahead for their future and come back in the future to beg money from poor fellaz out here when they run into problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stefflon Don Refuses To Let Go Her 1 Penny Change From A Cashier / Bovi Shows Off His Makeup-Free Wife, Shares Hilarious Story / Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.