Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant (44257 Views)

Miss Ihiala, Anambra Beauty Contestant Goes Viral (Photo) / Enugu Beauty Queen Contestant Forgets The Name Of Her School(Video) / Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

...You sound extremely bitter mr man,why would i lie to you or anyone here?...what truth is supposed to hurt me now?...First of all,i do not work in a bank..the fact that i work in a Corporate Organization does not mean its a bank!...the banking industry you are ranting about was messed up by you men thinking with your diccks!!..so unprofessional in your conduct its disgusting..You employ pretty women and girls hoping to sleep with them or use them to make money for your bank overlooking their academic qualifications,then turn round to wail..dude please!!

....who were those who conducted those interviews that employed those women and ladies ??..is it not your air headed gender??....It would have been a different ball game if women were the ones employing because we are a lot more professional and that's the truth!!..My Organization do not have those problems you gripped about because of company policy,as well as having a sizeable number of women at the helm of affairs...so blame your lame gender for the bank rot...and leave women out of your self_inflicted misery.

...secondly,you talk about how your son"s girlfriend who is Slovenian knows so much about the Nazi and second World War..and i ask,so what?..wasn't her country in Europe devastated by Hitler during the second World War?..of course she should!...let her talk about the African colonial era,African Slavery and their American sojourn,Aparthied South-Africa,Wars in africa(Biafran War included),June 12 crisis in Nigeria in 1993 as well as Military dictatorship in Africa..lets see how that plays out..I am Igbo and can talk about the Biafran War through and through even though i did not personally experience it..so shove your Slovenian smartness somewhere.

..Lastly,you talk about Nigerian women being beneath others and coming from a black-man i just smile.The last time i checked,you guys have not contributed much to man-kind either apart from crime, exporting your criminal activities all over the World and boasting about how women from other races love you for your 'expertise in bed'..smh!!..You cannot compare yourselves to the average White-man or Asian in-terms of intellectual prowess so kindly take several seats..You men are very smart yet Nigeria you dominate in most sectors is run down after 50 plus years of independence from the British and basically a shame of a country...

...so yes i repeat,Nigerian males are not more intelligent than their female counterpart...Good-day.

Gbammm!!!!!!

Where did they get the guts to talk down on us!
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by felixomor: 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

...You sound extremely bitter mr man,why would i lie to you or anyone here?...what truth is supposed to hurt me now?...First of all,i do not work in a bank..the fact that i work in a Corporate Organization does not mean its a bank!...the banking industry you are ranting about was messed up by you men thinking with your diccks!!..so unprofessional in your conduct its disgusting..You employ pretty women and girls hoping to sleep with them or use them to make money for your bank overlooking their academic qualifications,then turn round to wail..dude please!!

....who were those who conducted those interviews that employed those women and ladies ??..is it not your air headed gender??....It would have been a different ball game if women were the ones employing because we are a lot more professional and that's the truth!!..My Organization do not have those problems you gripped about because of company policy,as well as having a sizeable number of women at the helm of affairs...so blame your lame gender for the bank rot...and leave women out of your self_inflicted misery.

...secondly,you talk about how your son"s girlfriend who is Slovenian knows so much about the Nazi and second World War..and i ask,so what?..wasn't her country in Europe devastated by Hitler during the second World War?..of course she should!...let her talk about the African colonial era,African Slavery and their American sojourn,Aparthied South-Africa,Wars in africa(Biafran War included),June 12 crisis in Nigeria in 1993 as well as Military dictatorship in Africa..lets see how that plays out..I am Igbo and can talk about the Biafran War through and through even though i did not personally experience it..so shove your Slovenian smartness somewhere.

..Lastly,you talk about Nigerian women being beneath others and coming from a black-man i just smile.The last time i checked,you guys have not contributed much to man-kind either apart from crime, exporting your criminal activities all over the World and boasting about how women from other races love you for your 'expertise in bed'..smh!!..You cannot compare yourselves to the average White-man or Asian in-terms of intellectual prowess so kindly take several seats..You men are very smart yet Nigeria you dominate in most sectors is run down after 50 plus years of independence from the British and basically a shame of a country...

...so yes i repeat,Nigerian males are not more intelligent than their female counterpart...Good-day.

You made wrong claims here.
Just as the person u were replying is also guilty of generalizations..
When it comes to intellectuals nigerian guys are even beating many whites on their soil.

Dont see it as a female vs male venom thing.
(Same advice goes to who u replied)
Unless u guys will keep generalizing endlessly and making wrong assumptions.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hear the name of the location "Nnewi" grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by fF01(m): 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
Doctor kor Herberlist ni. Abeg NEXT!
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by bezimo(m): 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
felixomor:

You made wrong claims here.
Just as the person u were replying is also guilty of generalizations..
When it comes to intellectuals nigerian guys are even beating many whites on their soil.

Dont see it as a female vs male venom thing.
(Same advice goes to who u replied)
Unless u guys will keep generalizing endlessly and making wrong assumptions.

That's right, I was going to state the bolded. But when you say generalizing? One would question in what context?

Is it not a known fact that many or most 9ja girls But certainly not all are really empty upstairs and only think that their major asset is their body and more often come off as liabilities.
Majority of guys who have had one experience or the other will affirm this fact.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Ngokafor(f): 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
ka0s:
Eeeew!! that really hurts. you need a rope ? you can voluntarily hang you know .

You claim to be Igbo, you know so much about the Civil War apart from everything else, You turn around and say IPOB are just bitter just to make a point, what's more do you want me to say ? You just proved to all that you're just an ignorant NIGERIAN girl. If all you do is Lie( 1st post) , insult (second post) and attack your own(3rd post) Maybe we only need to hand you a cucumber to complete the requirements needed to be officially certified Dumb.

It beats me that a foreigner will research on the issues affecting your own people and feel empathetic towards your cause and some Dumb slowpoke here will denigrate people who has given all they have for your cause just to prove her stupidity.

anyway a Nigerian girl will Bleep to get her way afterall what else does she have to offer, she'll betray his own to get her way , afterall she's not intelligent enough to understand the meaning of repercussions nor does the notion of dignity her turf, that's why you'll see female afro-American activists leading thousands of her people, sticking to her cause and even going to jail for it. Here all we get are ignorant whores with Morals the like of a pig.

You should be ashamed to say you have a job , at least now we know what's your job.

....Bitter frustrated and shameless old fool with the intellect of the cucumber you talked about is what you are..

...your demented drivel has not proved anything about your so-called intellect but has simply butteress the fact that you are a regular nairaland troll who gets their daily dose of highs from abusing females.

...yes lots of folks feel ipob members are nothing but a bunch of hateful miscreants and so far you have proved them right here with your wild accusations and uncouth vulgar words...if that pains you then i hope your pain increases a hundred fold.

...Keep up with your hate and vulgar persona though but i will continue to school intellectual midgets like you who feel making demeaning and insulting statements about others are a prove of intellectual prowess.
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by omenyili: 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
Praktikals:
Empty flat head
But, The girl is actually right ..

..Buhari is a doctor na

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/buhari-bags-kasus-doctorate-degree/
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by ka0s: 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
Am not a cucumber Sweetie, please leave me alone !!
Miss corporate organization!! Seems you don't know that anyone who has worked in an environment with a solid Administrative Hierarchy can feel it when listening to a fellow Corpsman. the more you write the more you give yourself away.
Ngokafor:

....Bitt……ctual prowess.
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by AbuSaad39(m): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
ka0s:
Miss corporate organization!! Seems you don't know that anyone who has worked in an environment with a solid Administrative Hierarchy can feel it when listening to a fellow Corpsman. the more you write the more you give yourself away.
Mehn, this woman still onto you sir. Buh what did she really want? Beginning to suspect her oo.

Please she should make it clear to us now this ranting has went so long.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Ngokafor(f): 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
ka0s:

....You have got jokes..listen dude there is no way a grown man who claimed to have worked in several banks,own a company or two,has a son old enough to have girlfriend will talk with so much gutter language ranting about cucumber like a nairaland teenage troll like you have.

..If you are all you claimed then that's a tragedy of epic proportions.

...Working in a Corp industry is clearly a big deal for you I can see.It is clear you made up all your Slovenian bull-crap story as well your banking experience because you sound like an angry teenager with an axe to grind with femsles..smh

..I am done with cos I can see you are nothing but a troll.

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by ka0s: 8:04am On Jan 06, 2017
Suddenly i am beginning to wonder so , What's really her problem ? she really needs counseling maybe.
AbuSaad39:
Mehn, this woman still onto you sir. Buh what did she really want? Beginning to suspect her oo.

Please she should make it clear to us now this ranting has went so long.
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by ka0s: 8:14am On Jan 06, 2017
Let me make it very clear, I am in no way responsible for anyone's decision to commit Suicide.
People that works in a "Corporate Organizations" are known to face a lot of work related stress. Now that am done with the disclaimer, Do you still need that rope ? you really do a lot with it. haha
Ngokafor:

....You have got jokes..listen dude there is no way a grown man who claimed to have worked in several banks,~ll.

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by AbuSaad39(m): 8:53am On Jan 06, 2017
ka0s:
Suddenly i am beginning to wonder so , What's really her problem ? she really needs counseling maybe.
indeed she need a severely counseling, to the fact that she doesn't want to believe that momentarily girls are into desperation.

I can categorically say that south eastern girls are the most highly into desperation at the same time dumbest in the country.

FACT!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by ka0s: 8:58am On Jan 06, 2017
Just hold it one bit, one can say "majority" not all
AbuSaad39:
indeed she need a severely counseling, to the fact that she doesn't want to believe that momentarily girls are into desperation.

I can categorically say that south eastern girls are the most highly into desperation at the same time dumbest in the country.

FACT!
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by AbuSaad39(m): 11:15am On Jan 06, 2017
ka0s:
Just hold it one bit, one can say "majority" not all
Okay let's leave it at that.
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by KaynonLoose: 7:07am On Jan 07, 2017
benedictnsi:
Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha

See dem faces..... Bad market gringringrin
Wat a shame.. .
As big they are
They thought it was blow--job and hand jobs.......... Most of these babes brain no pass 10MB
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
bigerboy200:
nice one Sir...I really wish i could hand u 3 cans of cold orijin to refresh urself under this hot sun..lol. I couldn't agree any less with your opinion. Sadly,the woman you quoted was almost measuring intelligence or smartness on how well males and females do perform during interviews in her organisation, but failing to realize that uneducated fellows can also be intelligent/smart/clever.You are a lucky man to have nailed one of such rare species in this our generation.kudos sir, cos the truth is that they are very very hard to find judging from my own personal experiences with these girls and some of us can never settle for a dull or mumu girl in life, majority of them think sex, cooking different soups, cleaning your house, doing ur laundry is all we want, not knowing that those are the least of our worries..like u said, good sex is very cheap these days,I don't even need a wife for that,i can also pay some change to a nanny to clean my house for me every weekend if i feel too lazy, with the many bukateria and eateries everywhere in Naija, off cus food isn't a problem, at the end on the day what we really want is someone with something upstairs that you can add value to our lives. In fact, na God save me ohhh, my story for resemble one recent post where the man was complaining of his lazy and dull wife who can't even teach the kids in primary skul..Everything he described about his wife was descriptive of my latest gf who i am double surely gonna break up with. She also graduated with a poor grade due to her laziness and "i don't care attitude".I at various times sent her money to obtain PGD forms in different schools(i did the enquiries myself ohh, just for her to enroll), she refused. I also told her understudy a lady here on nairaland who sells attachments or anybody doing well in business she likes with the mind of supporting her when she wants to start up, she bluntly refused and even insulted my opinion. She keeps insisting on joining me where i am doing my doctorate prog(outside the country)..I keep explaining to her how difficult it is to even get a job or admission here with such a poor grade as hers let alone get a scholarship(cos i am on one) and besides i don't have such kind of money to burn, instead of her to reason, she keeps fighting me and accusing me of keeping a gf here which is why i don't want her to come..just imagine...all that occupies her mind is taking selfies, movies, reading linda blog,bella naija, stalking kyle and kim kardashian, even the smartphones they are crazy about, the can't use it well.. infact if i carry this kain pesin go house sef, na resounding reset slap my mama go tear me... I think our generation is truly unlucky.. Respect tho to the few intelligent and hard working females with great sense of purpose and with clear direction of what you want your lives to be. More power to your elbow...

And there I thought I was the only one who could reason this way about how shallow minded and unintelligent most girls have become, so easy to please, it's rare to find a girl who u could have around for an hour and really enjoy having convos with, apart from the sex, the cook him food, do some washing, take selfies and want to buy every fast food, go to every happening place, nothing else, boring lot, no offence to a few I know, the montezz on NL, a few of here but seriously ladies need to step it up tho, sex isn't all we want, yes good sex and a please of a girl is a plus but have something upstairs, Respect to the lady who made those long, interesting and sensible points countering we guys and explain about the Nazis, knowing more about African wars, biafra and the likes I see ur points dear and feel how u spoke, babe we appreciate you too

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by montezz(f): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
3rdlegxxx:

And there I thought I was the only one who could reason this way about how shallow minded and unintelligent most girls have become, so easy to please, it's rare to find a girl who u could have around for an hour and really enjoy having convos with, apart from the sex, the cook him food, do some washing, take selfies and want to buy every fast food, go to every happening place, nothing else, boring lot, no offence to a few I know, the montezz on NL, a few of here but seriously ladies need to step it up tho, sex isn't all we want, yes good sex and a please of a girl is a plus but have something upstairs, Respect to the lady who made those long, interesting and sensible points countering we guys and explain about the Nazis, knowing more about African wars, biafra and the likes I see ur points dear and feel how u spoke, babe we appreciate you too

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Dyt(f): 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Dyt(f): 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
3rdlegxxx:

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
montezz:

Lol, don't get it wrong dear, I am with u here, how r u tho, hope good

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper / Hair Breakage Remedy For Relaxed Hair / Meet Grace Oyelude - First Miss Nigeria (1957) And All Past Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.