Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant (44260 Views)

Miss Ihiala, Anambra Beauty Contestant Goes Viral (Photo) / Enugu Beauty Queen Contestant Forgets The Name Of Her School(Video) / Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by metallisc(m): 11:10am On Jan 05, 2017
Funkybabee:
chaii see them beauty without common brain,dr buhari ko abi engr buhari ni dey just they disgrace we ladies any day any time na we dey for town see their life now!!!!!!

https://newsofnigeria.com/photos-president-buhari-gets-honorary-doctorate-degree/
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by metallisc(m): 11:15am On Jan 05, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Bwahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin dulladiho a Dr?? grin

Many of these nincompoops that often paint their faces with make-ups have nothing upstairs. You see them disturb your timeline on both Instagram and Facebook with their stupid pictures and foolish captions — and their asslickers be liking the nonsense like their lives depend on it. Meanwhile whenever you try to bring up intelligent discussion, you see them go into oblivion. One more reason why i think whenever we men want to choose a future partner, we shouldn't be deceived by those idiotards that have taken over the Internet these days, rather we should test their IQ by initiating a brain tasking conversation with them. All these shall be in a bid to secure the future of our unborn children, so as not to be breeding another sets of face-painting-neanderthalensis in future. grin grin

https://newsofnigeria.com/photos-president-buhari-gets-honorary-doctorate-degree/
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Saint83(m): 11:20am On Jan 05, 2017
Infact when Buhari go read am for paper..the man go laugh say..chai.Ipob and Massob via cucumbers has promoted me to Dr ...oya make una kwatinue the promotion .

Hahahah hahahaha hahaha
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Saint83(m): 11:21am On Jan 05, 2017
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by FaroukM(m): 11:32am On Jan 05, 2017
they will be forming big toosh babe ontop dry. Brains...na. so for NYSC camp(Lagos)..they ask. One of the beauty contestant the name of NYSC DG...'no idea'..with their. Big smart. Phones na Selfie dey sabi..they won't browse the internet to. Get informations

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Anusiemgood(m): 11:34am On Jan 05, 2017
hahaha cucumbate state of Anambara.
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by muna147: 11:37am On Jan 05, 2017
south east galz with empty brains# God help us
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by kebliss(m): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2017
Dis is serious o!
"Dr" indeed
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by cyber5(m): 11:42am On Jan 05, 2017
Blood of Zachariah

And this ones wrote WAEC Exam?
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Joephat(m): 11:46am On Jan 05, 2017
na why I asked this girl wey I dey eye weather she gets carry over to write and she said yes.. I dey fear oo
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Afam4eva(m): 11:59am On Jan 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

...You are very wrong with your postulations.
....In my office,most applicants who are able to scale through job interviews over the years are usually females(it has nothing to do with 'bottom-power'cos i usually have the last say on who gets picked)..Most males we have interviewed always appears not to know what they are talking about..Sometimes we are 'forced' to lower the oral interview standards slighly for males so that we can have enough mix of male and female...The funny thing is that those males we gave 'waivers' to turned out okay on their jobs,but they didnt sound as smart during their interviews..

...My point is that the fact that some females may not flow with the kind of conversations you guys find interesting does not make them stvpid...For instance,Most females(me included)find UEFA football and all the plethora of analysis that go with it boring,but that does not make me any less intelligent.

....On this forum,i dont see much of the so-called male intellectual prowess anyway because most intellectual discourse usually have little or no comments.It is only stuupid threads about celebrities,tribal threads,anti-female thread,sychophantic political threads,ego-tripping inter-country threads that you see comments going on forever..usually by males.

...Trust me when i say that there is no iota of intelligence by most male posters here to support your assertions that you guys are more intelligent...you can book-mark that.
The truth is, it just depends on the male or female. There are ignorant people everywhere. However, it's more likely that you will find more ignorant females in a beauty contest competition because most of these girls put their beauty above everything else and most important above intellect. Women can get away with that but not men. I agree that a lot of men are just as dumb or even worse but men don't have the luxury of being dumb lest they suffer. To find intelligent women, you really have to leave the entertainment circles and venture into the academia. Any girl that is brilliant is usually very brilliant likewise the men. So, i don't agree with your postulations that men are more ignorant. they just seem more violent with their ignorance. That's all.

@topic
We have to accept ourselves as an ignorant generation because many people casting aspersions on the girl that added a Dr prefix to Buhari don't know any better. Even after quite a handful of people have confirmed that Buhari was given a doctorate degree, they are still sticking to their belief. Who's now ignorant?
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 05, 2017
Igbos dullards

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by agrovick(m): 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
kilokeys:
BIMBOS everywhere grin

some have to put lipstick on their forehead to make-up their mind about anything.

Pon (Pun) de replay
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by ikorodureporta: 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
ka0s:
I can't find the old post where we once discussed the low IQ of Nigerian girls these days and i remembered the girls fought back with venom on that one.
It's almost impossible to find a girl that can read a book cover to cover, most girls can't even hold a decent conversation for 5 minutes unless you're talking about Davido or ToNto Dike.
They bring no value whatsoever to the life of a man, all they have is a pretty face and some not even so pretty.
The rate of female ignorance in Nigeria has resulted in Multitudes of pretty faced girls with no personality .
Most thinks all that men needs is just sex which shows the standards they've got.
How can these idiots raise the next generation of leaders ?
Are we not doomed already ?

Sex is soo easy and cheap these days you can get nuts reloaded for just 400 Naira.

I pity men that would marry these women.

....& d girls are like.............

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by enemyofprogress: 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
Na only preek and cucumber full their heads

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by ikorodureporta: 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lets face d reality....Majority of us wl fail that simple test under a similar condition. Ok, what pmb's title? Thats where d confusion came from. Even d Lagos state gov wld be called a Dr
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by tiwiex(m): 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
ka0s:
I can't find the old post where we once discussed the low IQ of Nigerian girls these days and i remembered the girls fought back with venom on that one.
It's almost impossible to find a girl that can read a book cover to cover, most girls can't even hold a decent conversation for 5 minutes unless you're talking about Davido or ToNto Dike.
They bring no value whatsoever to the life of a man, all they have is a pretty face and some not even so pretty.
The rate of female ignorance in Nigeria has resulted in Multitudes of pretty faced girls with no personality .
Most thinks all that men needs is just sex which shows the standards they've got.
How can these idiots raise the next generation of leaders ?
Are we not doomed already ?

Sex is soo easy and cheap these days you can get nuts reloaded for just 400 Naira.

I pity men that would marry these women.

U made good points then I wondered, who is dating them and why are they not pressured to improve themselves? It is like Nigerian men don't really expect so much intellectually from their women.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by FluffySucre(f): 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
benedictnsi:
Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha

See dem faces..... Bad market gringringrin

They thought it was blow--job and hand jobs.......... Most of these babes brain no pass 10MB

Rotfl...@10MB. grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by FluffySucre(f): 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
greenermodels:
99%of Nigerian girls are like that, that's how one was impregnated at onitsha by a guy that claims to work in an oil company at asaba,the guy then claimed to have been transferred to abuja and disappeared. the olodo girl is still arguing till today that the guy is an oil worker whereas he's a trader.

Lol...una nor go kill person with laff.
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by gawu1: 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
When Imo state governor through his information commissioner said 70 percent of Igbo are un-informed after a very simple survey he conducted, many threw tantrums on him and demanded to know what yardstick or research was conducted to have made him arrived at that conclusion.
But here comes the evidence. In fact, someone should put these same questions to most of these Igbo youths (male & female) on nairaland here and see the result. The simple reason is that they are full of hates to the extent that they have become allergic to anything Buhari, APC, and Nigeria. They so much hates every other persons except themselves since their adopted son lost election. They hope and believe everything in nigeria today is propaganda but would only believe hook, line and sinker whatever Nnamdi Kanu, the ipods president in Kuje prison tells them. Radio Biafra is the best news & information outfit. So how do one expect an ipods brain to correctly answer simple current affairs questions on Nigeria?
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by 9jatatafo(m): 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
beauty and no brain
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by babington91(m): 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
Buhari na Dr na, tot one university in the north gave him honourary Doctor......... igbo girls na only kondo they sabi.
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
you could have seen how one contesting for miss Nysc in Ebonyi state said the meaning of NYSC is Nigerian youthgringringrin
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ahhhhhhhhh Anambcucumbar of Acrumbar,the only thing wet Ipob sabi Na to destroy things and shoki,yeye people.
Samguine:

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/president-nigeria-dr-muhammadu-buhari-miss-anambra-contestant/
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Missmossy(f): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ewww really bad even my little sis will give you the answer to that confidently grin
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
FaroukM:
they will be forming big toosh babe ontop dry. Brains...na. so for NYSC camp(Lagos)..they ask. One of the beauty contestant the name of NYSC DG...'no idea'..with their. Big smart. Phones na Selfie dey sabi..they won't browse the internet to. Get informations

for Ebonyi camp, one say the meaning of NYSC na Nigerian youth. and if you see this tall pretty girl. I just hung my head in shame
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by misterpsalm: 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
Praktikals:
Empty flat head
grin
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Funkybabee(f): 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
metallisc:

u must be ipod youth, just to defend ur sisters abi.
ok assume they awarded him with doctorate degree or Phd but I don't really mind.where or which organization do you see they address our president as Dr whenever they want to mention his name tell me
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by lanicky(f): 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
nwakibie3:

U don forget say one university for kastina gave him honorary PhD grin grin

I shock o... Doctorate degree no just fit am ah swear grin
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by lanicky(f): 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
metallisc:

Thanks kiss

A native doctor award would have been understandable
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Man2utd(m): 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
lanicky:
Chai!
When Buhari turn doctor na? grin

As soon as the economy became sick...
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by bestest001(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
@ seun Buhari got a honorary doctorate from Kaduna State Uni.
Why are they feeling its wrong to address him as Dr.
Samguine:

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/president-nigeria-dr-muhammadu-buhari-miss-anambra-contestant/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper / Hair Breakage Remedy For Relaxed Hair / Meet Grace Oyelude - First Miss Nigeria (1957) And All Past Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.