Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! (9898 Views)

Nigerians Excited Seeing Obasanjo On A Plane (Video) / Nigeria Is The Business Hub Of Africa - Dubai King / Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by chidichris(m): 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2009
i don't care about soludo's background, achievements and ills. my concern here is democracy which is the govt of the ppl by the ppl and for the ppl. what we are seeing in obj/pdp/soludo arrangement is, govt of obj, by obj and for obj.
if soludo sees himself as a worthy candidate, let him come up with his manifestoes and programmes and then put himself to test on the day of election.
we all watched the 2007 drama that made obj the sole owner of nigeria whereby he had powers to select and dis-select people. we saw him brought yar adua even without our consent.
the act of imposition is never an act of democracy.
i lost my respect for soludo when he descended so low as to be used by an illiterate obasanjo for his inordinate ambition to be the life ruler of nigeria.
it is obvious that soludo cannot win even the pdp primaries under a normal election hence the need for selection.
these circustances that is producing soludo as we had witnessed in the past end up making the person accountable to those powers that brought him onboard rather than the masses that are looking up to him as their gov.
how long are we going to wait on these slave masters to continue tramping on our rights?

if soludo believes in himself, let him go through the processes of democracy and we will all see him come and go but as long as any pdp candidate depends on obj's selection philosophy, nigerians are no more fools to their pranks and he is sure to loose our respect.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by Buben(m): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2009
Indeed this is the first time i can see an indepth, well calculated and organized manifesto in this country. Soludo's manifesto is superb. All those ranting that this is the usual political statements should sit down and think thoroughly well. Manifesto in a way show what one has upstairs. Your vision is what you write down as your manifesto. You cannot deliver what you dont have. Forget how and where Soludo will raise the money to fulfil his manifesto. I believe he can do it because he has all it takes to fulfil his vision.He did once as CBN governor why not better as a state governor. Why not wait until after first hundred days in office before we start ranting and criticizing.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by farous(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2009
"The hood does not make the monk",forget about all these so called intimidating credentials he is displaying.We cant just wait!!,lets go-------Anambra 2010,with Dr.Chris Nwabueze Ngige.Tested and trusted!!
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by heyma: 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2009
Anambra needs 21st century leadership, now you or anyone tell me who of the Governorship candidates comes closest to that.

Charles Chukwuma Soludo.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by BADLEE: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2009
Buben:

Indeed this is the first time i can see an indepth, well calculated and organized manifesto in this country. Soludo's manifesto is superb. All those ranting that this is the usual political statements should sit down and think thoroughly well. Manifesto in a way show what one has upstairs. Your vision is what you write down as your manifesto. You cannot deliver what you dont have. Forget how and where Soludo will raise the money to fulfil his manifesto. I believe he can do it because he has all it takes to fulfil his vision.He did once as CBN governor why not better as a state governor. Why not wait until after first hundred days in office before we start ranting and criticizing.

You even get time for fools, people who cry for credible candidate when they see one they start looking for faults in him, if soludo is not qualified to be the governor of Anambra state , then no Anambrarian is qualified, soludo is more than qualified to be the president of Nigeria.

The two greatest achievement ( if not only )Obasanjo made in 8 years was GSM and Reformation of our Banking Industry, and i don't need to remind  any one that mr Soludo is Mr consolidation,

The truth is that most of those guys on nairaland are illiterates, most of them don't know any thing about politics and the economy,  but they like to run into here and make noise, take them to NTA  let them address nigerians  and you will see that the only place they can talk is nairaland,

Looking at the global economic meltdown, if consolidation had not taking place in Nigerian banking industry before the economic melt down, Nigerian would have been Zimbabwe by now,  

The whole nigerians are supposed to be bowing down and worshiping Soludo, his ideas really saved the economy of this  nation from a severe effect of the present global ecenomic catastrophe.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2009
Lets have a live TV debate let all the candidates come out and defend their records.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2009
For those who dont know, the name SOLUDO literarilly means TO FOLLOW THE PART OF PEACE.

Nothing else captures the wish of Anmabra people right now more than the name of the man SOLUDO himself.
I also like his 80-20 rule in the interview he granted the SUN Newspaper. It is now up to Chuma Nwafor and other Uba loyalists to decide for themselves whether they want to be part of the 80% PDP who will take Anambra to new heights or part of the 20% PDP who want to fight to drag the state backward who will however be isolated in due course.

Has anyone also noticed the desperation of the Peter Obi camp? Because Soludo in response to a question suggested that if Christ who was God could come down to serve man, mortal men should not be scared of serving their fellow men. Hence there is nothing degrading in asking to serve the Anambra people having been the CBN Governor. And all of a sudden Obi's camp is spinning it into Soludo comparing himself and his salvationary powers to that of Jesus Christ.
How desperate can people get? I think this latest attempt to spin this simple humble answer by SOLUDO has exposed the Peter Obi administration for the deciet they are. They are simply playing it cheap and desperate.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by denony(m): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2009
Why is everybody jubilating as if this is the first promise ever heared from our intending governor
This is politics and there must be a campaign.

some has made promise better than this yet nothing happened.
though i pray he meet up the standard of the promise, cos all eyes are on him
from now till he wins/fails shocked
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by chidichris(m): 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2009
Why is everybody jubilating as if this is the first promise ever heared from our intending governor
This is politics and there must be a campaign.

some has made promise better than this yet nothing happened.
though i pray he meet up the standard of the promise, cos all eyes are on him
from now till he wins/fails

@denony,
u then must wait forever. is it not obvious that anambra has turn into a national project? are u not aware that sponsors are involved? don't u know funds are spent? is anambra now a charity that such huge amounts of money will be spent for spending sake? there is always a reward to godfather(s) hence all those who are investing in anambra must have their rewards before anyother thing.
have u ever heard or read about such noise in a realistic situation.
soludo is like everyother politician full of unthinkable things and a tesimony to that is yar adua's promise to fire nigeria(electricity) within his six months in office. that old idiot in otah has infested all of them.
the no 1 project of pdp is to get anambra on their side and a lot has been invested on the project so i am really feeling for the state.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by Bokoharam: 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2009
WE SHOULD NOT 4GET IN A HURRY THAT THIS SAME SOLUDO CAUSED ALL THE WAHALA WE HAVE IN NIGERIAN BANKS TODAY (SACK, CUTTING SALARY, BAD LOANS, CORPORATE GOVERNANCE ISSUES & LACK OF SUPERVISION). IF U DON’T KNOW, THE BANK CEOs WERE GIVING SOLUDO SO MUCH MONEY FOR HIM TO LOOK AWAY WHILE THEY FINISHED THE BANKS, HENCE THEY SPEND A WHOPING OF NAIRA TO ENSURE HE STAYS. DID U NOT C ALL THE ROT NOW THAT SANUSI TOOK OVER?
LIKE HIS MANIFESTO, SOLUDO PREPARED NEEDS DOCUMENTS, MAKING IT LOOK LIKE NIGERIA WILL TRANSFORM TO CHINA, JAPAN, AMERICA OVERNIGHT. WHERE IS HIS NEEDS. HE IS AN ACADEMIC—A FIRST CLASS FOR THAT MATTER; SO, IF HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO DO WRITE-UPS, I WOULD WORRY. POLITICS (ALSO IN NIGERIA) IS NOT ABOUT WHITE PAPER & BLUE PRINT.
SOLUDO HAS DISAPPOINTED A LOT OF PEOPLE. SO GREEDY, SO SHAMELESS. FOR A FIRST CLASS PROFESSOR OF INTERNATIONAL REPUTE LIKE HIM TO BELITTLE HIMSELF WITH ANAMBRA STATE POLITICS, I KNOW HE WAS LOST HIS SHAME. CANT YOU SEE WHERE HIS COMPERES ARE? THE LIKES OF OKONJO-IWEALA, OBY EZEKWESILI. HE THINKS BECAUSE THEY PROMISED HIM ANAMBRA WHEN THEY TOOK AWAY CBN FOR HIM, IT WOULD WORK. IT’S NOT GONNA WORK!!! NGIGE DID NOT NEED TO BE GOVERN PREPARE AN IMPECCABLE PAPER TO RESHAPE ANAMBRA. FOSHOLA IS DID NOT NEED TO BE A WORLD BANK CONSULTANT TO MAKE IT.
I THINK NIGERIANS SHOULD BEGIN TO OPPOSE IMPOSED GOD-SONS IN POLITICS. BY THE TIME SOLUDO ENTERS, HE HAS SO MANY GOD-FATHERS TO SETTLE WHICH IS STILL OUR PROBLEM TODAY. OF COURSE, COMING THROUGH THE BACK DOOR MAKES IT WORSE.
I HAVE LOST CONFIDENCE IN SOLUDO. I HAVE LOST FAITH IN HIS PEDEGREE. I FEEL ASHAMED OF THE ACADEMIA HE REPRESENTS. I AM NOT FROM ANAMBRA. SO I HAVE NO PERSONAL GRUDGE OR INTEREST. I AM ONLY SPEAKING THE FACT THAT MAJORITY OF PEOPLE DO NOT SEE UNTIL IT STARTS DOWNLOADING. MAKE MY WORD.
Boko Haram has spoken
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by Avenir(m): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2009
Bokoharam:

WE SHOULD NOT 4GET IN A HURRY THAT THIS SAME SOLUDO CAUSED ALL THE WAHALA WE HAVE IN NIGERIAN BANKS TODAY (SACK, CUTTING SALARY, BAD LOANS, CORPORATE GOVERNANCE ISSUES & LACK OF SUPERVISION). IF U DON’T KNOW, THE BANK CEOs WERE GIVING SOLUDO SO MUCH MONEY FOR HIM TO LOOK AWAY WHILE THEY FINISHED THE BANKS, HENCE THEY SPEND A WHOPING OF NAIRA TO ENSURE HE STAYS. DID U NOT C ALL THE ROT NOW THAT SANUSI TOOK OVER?
LIKE HIS MANIFESTO, SOLUDO PREPARED NEEDS DOCUMENTS, MAKING IT LOOK LIKE NIGERIA WILL TRANSFORM TO CHINA, JAPAN, AMERICA OVERNIGHT. WHERE IS HIS NEEDS. HE IS AN ACADEMIC—A FIRST CLASS FOR THAT MATTER; SO, IF HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO DO WRITE-UPS, I WOULD WORRY. POLITICS (ALSO IN NIGERIA) IS NOT ABOUT WHITE PAPER & BLUE PRINT.
SOLUDO HAS DISAPPOINTED A LOT OF PEOPLE. SO GREEDY, SO SHAMELESS. FOR A FIRST CLASS PROFESSOR OF INTERNATIONAL REPUTE LIKE HIM TO BELITTLE HIMSELF WITH ANAMBRA STATE POLITICS, I KNOW HE WAS LOST HIS SHAME. CANT YOU SEE WHERE HIS COMPERES ARE? THE LIKES OF OKONJO-IWEALA, OBY EZEKWESILI. HE THINKS BECAUSE THEY PROMISED HIM ANAMBRA WHEN THEY TOOK AWAY CBN FOR HIM, IT WOULD WORK. IT’S NOT GONNA WORK!!! NGIGE DID NOT NEED TO BE GOVERN PREPARE AN IMPECCABLE PAPER TO RESHAPE ANAMBRA. FOSHOLA IS DID NOT NEED TO BE A WORLD BANK CONSULTANT TO MAKE IT.
I THINK NIGERIANS SHOULD BEGIN TO OPPOSE IMPOSED GOD-SONS IN POLITICS. BY THE TIME SOLUDO ENTERS, HE HAS SO MANY GOD-FATHERS TO SETTLE WHICH IS STILL OUR PROBLEM TODAY. OF COURSE, COMING THROUGH THE BACK DOOR MAKES IT WORSE.
I HAVE LOST CONFIDENCE IN SOLUDO. I HAVE LOST FAITH IN HIS PEDEGREE. I FEEL ASHAMED OF THE ACADEMIA HE REPRESENTS. I AM NOT FROM ANAMBRA. SO I HAVE NO PERSONAL GRUDGE OR INTEREST. I AM ONLY SPEAKING THE FACT THAT MAJORITY OF PEOPLE DO NOT SEE UNTIL IT STARTS DOWNLOADING. MAKE MY WORD.
Boko Haram has spoken

I beg to differ. Will you rather prefer that the Ubas run Anambra state while Soludo takes up appointment at a Brookings institution? Later you’ll complain that Nigeria is retrogressive! Why will it not be when politics is left for incompetent fools why competent men hide away in the private sector. Nigeria will not change for the better unless we change this mentality. Soludo is not too big to run for Anambra governorship. He is just the type to run for that office. That is the most effective way to affect people’s lives. Okonjo’s appointment or Ezekwesili’s appointment will only benefit their families. I’ll like people like Soludo ‘s manifesto if only its going to change the pedestrian manifesto of road, water and electricity that is the norm. He might not win. However he might have set a very good precedent.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by Afam4eva(m): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2009
Even though i don't like the way Soludo came about as the candidate of PDP. I thin he will be the best thing to happen to not Just Anambra State, but Nigeria.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by PapaBrowne(m): 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2009
I hope Soludo's Anambra would look like this:.

Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by dkings101(m): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2009
another format, even FG, Politician, EFCC and all r scammer, na who scam pass na him we no know, scammer n scammer, wetin make maga dey fall? No be format? Has he done it yet? don't get melt, all na same old story,
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by dkings101(m): 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2009
9ja with format, una see picture from computer work, una sure say him go do am? Na how much be anambra state revenue? Make una no deceieve unasef, watin n see, 9ja with many format
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by PapaBrowne(m): 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2009
This is what Ngige's Anambra would look like:
He said it! It's on his website

Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by BADLEE: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2009
Bokoharam:

Boko Haram has spoken

Another Primary two drop out, How did soludo cause " ALL THE WAHALA YOU HAVE TODAY IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY"
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by BADLEE: 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2009
@ Papabrown,

The difference is clear,

Soludo is the Donald duke of Anambra State.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 24, 2009
All those who accuse Soludo of a mess should kindly do an analysis of the Banks before Soludo and the Banks after Soludo and tell us how his era has been a failure. i.e. Nigerian banks in 2003 compared to Nigerian Banks in 2009 and honestly say which is better and how the last 5 years has been a failure.

meanwhile see the current news from Britain today. Mervin King has neither been shut dead yet nor replaced.
Serious Nations build there economy quietly knowing that challenges are bound to be faced on the way and needs to be overcomed.
The Bank of England has revealed for the first time that it lent Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) and HBOS £61.6bn in emergency funding last autumn.

Bank governor Mervyn King told a committee of MPs it "was to prevent a loss of confidence spreading through the financial system as a whole".

The money was repaid in full by January this year, he added.

A spokesman for the prime minister said it was "a powerful reminder" of how the banking system had nearly collapsed.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8375969.stm
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by themano: 11:40pm On Nov 24, 2009
"Ours is a grand vision and a plan for sustainable prosperity. Within the first 90 days of assumption of office, our Administration will organize development study tours of Dubai, Taiwan, and Singapore for selected Government officials, State Assembly, Judiciary, organized private sector, labour, media, clergy, traditional rulers, and academia. The goal is to understand what it takes to build and manage modern, prosperous cities. Within the same period, we would organize the “Anambra 2020 Summit” to harness the contributions of all Anambra people, other knowledgeable Nigerians and our international partners towards the “Anambra Solution 2020”." - Chukwuma Soludo!

@papebrowne, you must be Soludo's campaign hirling or something, to be cheering for this type of trash. The man has no vision. He wants to tour dubai, taiwan and singapore with everyone in anambra state for 90days on a jamboree and you are excited.
Thereafter he will do another jamboree and talkshop called Anambra 2020 summit, and you are excited. By the time he is through, touring dubai and doing summits, 4 years would have passed on and wasted.

Its folks like you that have made nigeria perpetually in bondage, because the leaders know how to manipulate and keep you in perpetuall awe. This con man Soludo has nothing to offer. He is just a fantasy dreamer.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by Ndipe(m): 12:35am On Nov 25, 2009
Like I wrote, Talk is cheap, maybe the younger folks might fall into this grand illusion perpetuated by this man, but we of the older generation are aware that this kind of talk is nothing new on the Nigerian political scene. As soon as they get into power, they suddenly change gear and then we are bombarded with stories of them siphoning money and awarding contracts to their cronies. So, I aint falling for that. All what I have to ask is this: "Did the policies instituted by this man increase the value of the naira and the economy or not?"
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by msaalli(m): 12:48am On Nov 25, 2009
The promises are very flowery and enticing but like many have asked before me, how does he hope to fund them all? One aspect of the late Awolowo's election campaign policies was how he intended to raise money to execute his sometimes seemingly outlandish programs as well as a detailed compilation of future expected earnings and work to be executed with the funds. Anything short of that to me is just another opportunity to appeal to the youth without really doing a solid groundwork on the task he wants to undertake.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by agabaI23(m): 12:59am On Nov 25, 2009
mikeansy:

All those who accuse Soludo of a mess should kindly do an analysis of the Banks before Soludo and the Banks after Soludo and tell us how his era has been a failure. i.e. Nigerian banks in 2003 compared to Nigerian Banks in 2009 and honestly say which is better and how the last 5 years has been a failure.

meanwhile see the current news from Britain today. Mervin King has neither been shut dead yet nor replaced.
Serious Nations build there economy quietly knowing that challenges are bound to be faced on the way and needs to be overcomed.

Firebrigade approach is better.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by airzzee(m): 4:41am On Nov 25, 2009
BADLEE:

Another Primary two drop out, How did soludo cause " ALL THE WAHALA YOU HAVE TODAY IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY"

I HATE RESPONDING TO PAID POLITICIANS LIKE U, WHO REASON FROM SENTIMENTS WITHOUT MAKING A POINT. IF U HAVE SMTHING TO OFFER, ARGUE IT OUT BY PICKING HIS POINTS ONE AFTER THE OTHER AND LET US SEE. CAN U COMPARE YOUR RESPONSE WITH THIS FROM Avenit Link:

Avenir:

I beg to differ. Will you rather prefer that the Ubas run Anambra state while Soludo takes up appointment at a Brookings institution? Later you’ll complain that Nigeria is retrogressive! Why will it not be when politics is left for incompetent fools why competent men hide away in the private sector. Nigeria will not change for the better unless we change this mentality. Soludo is not too big to run for Anambra governorship. He is just the type to run for that office. That is the most effective way to affect people’s lives. Okonjo’s appointment or Ezekwesili’s appointment will only benefit their families. I’ll like people like Soludo ‘s manifesto if only its going to change the pedestrian manifesto of road, water and electricity that is the norm. He might not win. However he might have set a very good precedent.

THANK U BROS 4 YOUR APPROACH. U SOUND MORE LIKE A SCHOLAR THAT D TOUT ABOVE.

BUT, ASIDE CHRIS UBA & ANDY UBA, DOES IT MEAN THERE AARE NO BETTER PPLE DT CAN CHANGE ANAMBRA? CHRIS NGIGE CAME AND SET A RECORD THAT HAS NOT BEEN BROKEN; HE IS NOT THE UBAs, HE IS NOT THE SOLUDOs. IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF PHILOSOPHY. "HE WHO PAYS THE PIPER, CALLS THE TUNE." PDP FRONTS SOLUDO, AND SOLUDO WILL BE LIKE THEM. PPLE R D/4 NOT COMFORTABLE HIM, HIS PEDIGREE NT WITHSTANDING.

I'M NT 4RM ANAMBRA BUT WE ALL WATCH WITCH KEEN INTEREST.

I THINK THEY HAVE DECEIVED US 4 SO MUCH.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 25, 2009
will dig up this page 2 yrs from now so i can laugh at all these starry eyed believers in soludo.

yaradoa also gave us seven point agenda

soludo is a card carrying member of a do nothing party whose members are directly reposnsible for the chaos in anambra

ever since he stepped out CBN, his halo has been losing its glow - or should i say turning to a smoke ring

lets even forget about whether he will be vindicated by history

just look at his fellow compatriot - madam dora - who has morphed from a real life heroine who put her life on the line to a mealy mouthed liar for the federal government - hats what pdp does to you

the manifesto means nothing its just a slick snazzy document put together to rope in gullible Nigerians, especially when you consider that it is coming from a member of the do or die party
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by stede(m): 5:43am On Nov 25, 2009
that is au dey make mouth b4 gettin to power.
may God grant us right leaders
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by BADLEE: 9:33am On Nov 25, 2009
airzzee:

I HATE RESPONDING TO PAID POLITICIANS LIKE U, WHO REASON FROM SENTIMENTS WITHOUT MAKING A POINT. IF U HAVE SMTHING TO OFFER, ARGUE IT OUT BY PICKING HIS POINTS ONE AFTER THE OTHER AND LET US SEE. CAN U COMPARE YOUR RESPONSE WITH THIS FROM Avenit Link:

THANK U BROS 4 YOUR APPROACH. U SOUND MORE LIKE A SCHOLAR THAT D TOUT ABOVE.

BUT, ASIDE CHRIS UBA & ANDY UBA, DOES IT MEAN THERE AARE NO BETTER PPLE DT CAN CHANGE ANAMBRA? CHRIS NGIGE CAME AND SET A RECORD THAT HAS NOT BEEN BROKEN; HE IS NOT THE UBAs, HE IS NOT THE SOLUDOs. IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF PHILOSOPHY. "HE WHO PAYS THE PIPER, CALLS THE TUNE." PDP FRONTS SOLUDO, AND SOLUDO WILL BE LIKE THEM. PPLE R D/4 NOT COMFORTABLE HIM, HIS PEDIGREE NT WITHSTANDING.

I'M NT 4RM ANAMBRA BUT WE ALL WATCH WITCH KEEN INTEREST.

I THINK THEY HAVE DECEIVED US 4 SO MUCH.

Thank God i didn't fall for the temptation of educating your illiteracy , I had wanted to give you some economic analysis, but i decided to wait and hear  what you mean by your present wahala in the Banking sector and how Soludo caused it,

I advice you seat down  and study about economics, Banking, public administration and politics, it will help you, you sound like a person of vision and integrity, but your problem is still narrowed experience and knowledge , paranoid and prejudice,  You will probably get things done if only you could broaden you intellectual horizon  and understanding of life.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 25, 2009
themano:

"Ours is a grand vision and a plan for sustainable prosperity. Within the first 90 days of assumption of office, our Administration will organize development study tours of Dubai, Taiwan, and Singapore for selected Government officials, State Assembly, Judiciary, organized private sector, labour, media, clergy, traditional rulers, and academia. The goal is to understand what it takes to build and manage modern, prosperous cities. Within the same period, we would organize the “Anambra 2020 Summit” to harness the contributions of all Anambra people, other knowledgeable Nigerians and our international partners towards the “Anambra Solution 2020”." - Chukwuma Soludo!

@papebrowne, you must be Soludo's campaign hirling or something, to be cheering for this type of trash. The man has no vision. He wants to tour dubai, taiwan and singapore with everyone in anambra state for 90days on a jamboree and you are excited.
Thereafter he will do another jamboree and talkshop called Anambra 2020 summit, and you are excited. By the time he is through, touring dubai and doing summits, 4 years would have passed on and wasted.

Its folks like you that have made nigeria perpetually in bondage, because the leaders know how to manipulate and keep you in perpetuall awe. This con man Soludo has nothing to offer. He is just a fantasy dreamer.

Dont be daft! He said 'within the first 90 days' . . not for 90 days!
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by centrica: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2009
Anambra state is heading towards doom and failure, yet people are supporting soludo, this is a man that ruined our banking sector, all the problems the banking sector are facing today occured during his era as CBN Gorvernor, and alot of innocent Bank officers are suffering for this problem today with all the mass downsizing in the sector, ordinarily, one will expect EFCC to quary his era, but instead people destroy people see this rogue as there best candidates without concluding the state primary election, and by disorganising the state exco, and most of all ,by imposing this so call soludo as their flag bearer, this is a man that suppose to have alot of question to answer and possibly be behind the bar.
Mark my word, this man will ruined the state, and use the state money to settle all his God father in the party, to me this man has nothing to offer he is only playing to the gallery.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by chidichris(m): 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2009

@mikeansy,
sometimes it is difficult to explain situations because u don't know the level of understanding of ur student but all the same, hear this;
developed nations are built on institutions. when i talk about institution, i don't talk about ppl making themselves idols.
i will like to refer you to three issues viz;
1. nigerian banks under soludo
2. efcc under ribadu
3. fct under el rufai

we were made to believe that our banks were as solid as rocks of gibrelta under obj/soludo but the arrieval of sanusi shows otherwise. in the first place, are u aware that 99.999% of our banks are always on their heels just to meet up with the demands of cbn. do u know that 90% of our female bankers have been turned into professional prostitutes by our banks? do u call that stability? all the frauds in our country are been aided by these banks just to see how to make ends meet. do u see that as stability in the banks? there was a temporary arrangements to hang in there while obj took his praises home and an indeept look at these banks will show u that we still have a long way to go in our banking industries. till date, no one is talking about the then finance minister who through her ealth of knowledges brought things to a stage. okonjo iweala proved to nigerians that she is not only good on our ground but that she can also compete favourably with her counterparts arround the world.
we were looking out for a soludo of international abilities but what do we have here, a foolish local tool used by an illiterate of the highest order.
efcc and fct observed the absence of their leaders that made many came to the understanding that nothing was really happening there.
looking at our telecommunication department, nigerians are not aware of chnage of ministers or whosoever and that is what is called institutionalization of a department and till date, nigerians are enjoying this new found joy in our telecommunication industries.
soludo was only a tool and same has he remained. my fears here is that by the time anambra ppl will come to terms with that, the damage must have been done.
this same idiot that is imposing soludo on anambra people was the same who empowered chris uba to destroy the state and also tried his best on imposing andy uba in 2007 but failed by the grace of God.
since it is the same tree, the fruits are always going to be the same.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by centrica: 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2009
@chidicris you are right, i could remember during soludo era, on many ocassion whenever the house of senate or representative invite him to tell the nation the status of our banking system he will tell us that our banking system is very strong, and we are okay, not knowing that some of the Bank executives are given him shut up money and all of us believe that all is well, not until when Sanusi came and discorver all this attrocities, we are able to know the True status of our banks.
Such a man that is so corrupt to this level ,is the right choice of candidates for people destroy people, and to worsen it they are now imposing it on all other candidates. Assuming the primary election were held this corrupt man whould 'nt have gotten one vote.
I do really pitty the entire people in Anambra state because if eventually, they were able to rig the election, this man may come into power and this means another four years of slavery and settlement of the God fathers, just like what happened in Edo state for almost nine years they have been using the state allocation money to settle the God fathers, and people are really suffering before God deliver them and gave them a True democrat, that is ready to serve and give a common man hope again.
I pray God will deliver Anambra state from this hand of this evil ones.
Re: See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! by agabaI23(m): 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2009
chidichris:

@mikeansy,
sometimes it is difficult to explain situations because u don't know the level of understanding of your student but all the same, hear this;
developed nations are built on institutions. when i talk about institution, i don't talk about ppl making themselves idols.
i will like to refer you to three issues viz;
1. nigerian banks under soludo
2. efcc under ribadu
3. fct under el rufai

we were made to believe that our banks were as solid as rocks of gibrelta under obj/soludo but the arrieval of sanusi shows otherwise. in the first place, are u aware that 99.999% of our banks are always on their heels just to meet up with the demands of cbn. do u know that 90% of our female bankers have been turned into professional prostitutes by our banks? do u call that stability? all the frauds in our country are been aided by these banks just to see how to make ends meet. do u see that as stability in the banks? there was a temporary arrangements to hang in there while obj took his praises home and an indeept look at these banks will show u that we still have a long way to go in our banking industries. till date, no one is talking about the then finance minister who through her ealth of knowledges brought things to a stage. okonjo iweala proved to nigerians that she is not only good on our ground but that she can also compete favourably with her counterparts arround the world.
we were looking out for a soludo of international abilities but what do we have here, a foolish local tool used by an illiterate of the highest order.
efcc and fct observed the absence of their leaders that made many came to the understanding that nothing was really happening there.
looking at our telecommunication department, nigerians are not aware of chnage of ministers or whosoever and that is what is called institutionalization of a department and till date, nigerians are enjoying this new found joy in our telecommunication industries.
soludo was only a tool and same has he remained. my fears here is that by the time anambra ppl will come to terms with that, the damage must have been done.
this same idiot that is imposing soludo on anambra people was the same who empowered chris uba to destroy the state and also tried his best on imposing andy uba in 2007 but failed by the grace of God.
since it is the same tree, the fruits are always going to be the same.

Well I guess the teacher failed to address the point raised on the post he quoted.
No valid point raised. In stead you made the point you disagree with more valid.

The point is that all banks all over the world had problem, while bank of England and others were saving their own secretly to avoid loss of confidence, the international character in Soludo did the same but the cras approach from you so called messiah has detroyed all confidence.

You don't get it sir!

@Centrica
Just like they gave the banks in England bribed their central bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! / NJC Dismisses Four Petitions Against Justice Okon Abang / BOMBSHELL: A Jew Responds To Muslims Call To Boycott Jewish Products.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.