Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking (108984 Views)

Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman / Tania, Battle-Ready Policewoman In Abuja Poses With Her Gun (Photos) / Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by bydot1(m): 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
cutie smiley
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by seguno2: 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
fkdmods:
Which policeman have you seen that does not collect bribe in Nigeria?

Since Buhari and APC people came with their CHANGE, all our policemen STOPPED collecting bribes.
That is the super power of Buhari's body language.
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by solid3(m): 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
Is she under the sun yet?

Let her be under the sun where most of the cops work and let's see if she still maintains this look.

The OP is just attracted by the ladies heavy make up.

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Gbamet(m): 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
Beautiful lady
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by psalmsjob: 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:
Beautiful Igbo woman

The one weh fine among them fine die and wowoh among wowoh with mustache sef.grin

The intelligent one among them over smart and the gullible ones are irredeemably gulliblegrin

Una mengrin I hailgrin
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by isaco(m): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
mymadam:
shocked For the camera, it's ok. However, the make-up will quickly disappear on real police duty!

U 100% right.

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Mrnairalandd: 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
playtheblues:

Why are you pained in advance?

Of course she is a beautiful Igbo woman.

Clap for yourself Ibo boy; chest beating with hairy women like apes all over the place.

Check this out, are they Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Kingbuhari(m): 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
only an Igbo woman can possess such beauty, quality and elegancy... please give it to them

3 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Kingbuhari(m): 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Clap for yourself Ibo boy; chest beating with hairy women like apes all over the place.

bleached .... do u notice the back of her fingers ? those hairy chest keep winning MBGN awards... meanwhile typical yellow-bar woman

3 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by isaco(m): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
psucc:
At the top it is cooler there but the bottom, na burning furnace.

And that's the one they unleash on us on the road. Sometimes they feel like introducing road pass.

At d top, always in d office with air condition, big salary, bigger opputunities

Downside, always in d sun, poor salary, poor welfare, etc
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by nextstep(m): 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
Forget that pretty face and smart outfit. When they are dealing with you as only Naija police can, that's when you know say beauty is only skin deep
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Mrnairalandd: 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
Kingbuhari:
bleached .... do u notice the back of her fingers ? those hairy chest keep winning MBGN awards... meanwhile typical yellow-bar woman

Igbo girls keep winning MBGN because Yoruba girls are not as cheap as your hoes. Please, go to all brothels in Abuja and see your Igbo sisters being priced within the range of #5,000 to #8000 for a night.

You ll not see a single Yoruba girl among these hoes. It's strictly Igbo girls business. So how do you expect these morally backward hoes not to do better than counterparts when they are already prepared to compromise their bodies for these rubbish called Miss MBGN and the rest?

These are your fellow monkey-sisters below

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Duru009(m): 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
michaelandre:
ogbeni shey u dey mad ? Who ask u na ordinary policewoman u started ur normal madness. Is this how all of u guys behave

While are you insulting.....
You are sooooo jealous...
Take it or leave it, Igbos are one of the most hardworking and industrious tribe in the world.Wherever you go you must notice them. It's very simple.

If you dont believe it
#Go and die
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Itzurboi(m): 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lukmann1:
she looked really pretty. i hope she is not like the rest that was always collected bribes from people.
My people, can you see what am seeing, i for talk ooo... but i just serve 1week BAN finish.
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mikylopez:
yhhh she looks smart..... most times when i see ow some officers i get irritated

What does irritated mean? Is that when somebody suddenly starts scratching their bum-bum?
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
mymadam:
shocked For the camera, it's ok. However, the make-up will quickly disappear on real police duty!

Abi nah
See as she package coz of d camera
Buh some of dem deh dress well sha
Especially if they just employ them
I lie?
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
Not hating but this is an overhype
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by smart024(m): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
Cute or not, our naija police is still "same old, same old"...

As she be so, if she handle you for station over the counter or maybe for checking point by the road side you no go find am funny or laugh at all...
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Mrnairalandd: 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
Kingbuhari:
yellow-bars girls has the loosest waist, why are they too obsessed with Igbo guys ? The creatures called yoruba girls
are a very unique bunch. When i
mean unique, i mean UNIQUE
(their habits and acts are unique o
them alone). They are extremely
promiscuous. their promiscuity
knows no bounds. their males are
no different. yoruba girls can open
their vulvas for anyhing that has a
hanging rod in their groin area.
Also yoruba girls are so local/
razz. Gaddem!!! their locality
knows o bound. they have no
finesse at all in their behaviors.
also they r filthy and their homes
are equally filthy. A yoruba girl
could look really fly in her
dressing and outlook but her
abode always gives her away. Pls
i wanna ask, is having filthy
houses a yoruba thingy? Anyone
married to a yoruba girl, i pity. this
is because your children almost
have different fathers. Also why
does it seem that thses days most
yoruba marriages break-up? and
why is infidelity or screwing
around ALWAYS the cause.
yoruba girls, you r the dirtiest
creatures ever know to man.
Igbo girls chop knuckle jor. una
try. they say igbo girls are greedy,
but i have noticed that it only the
brokeass guys that say so cos
YOU CANT AFFORD IGBO GIRLS.
yoruba girls are easier for the
taking cos you can get 5 of 'em
for a kobo. AFTERALL, IF YOU
CANT AFFORD CREAM DOUGHNUT
(IGBO GIRLS), AGEGE BREAD
(YORUBA GIRLS) IS ALWAYS
AVAILABLE.

I give up on you cos your write up reeks of nothing but stupidity at its peak.
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by famzynet: 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
Damn! The woman is clean and pretty. Igbo women too much! If only most police women dress like this,then Nigerian police will truly be my friend.
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by uzolexis(f): 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
michaelandre:
ogbeni shey u dey mad ? Who ask u na ordinary policewoman u started ur normal madness. Is this how all of u guys behave

You are guilty of the same thing you are accusing him of, which one is all of you guys?
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by onos217(m): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
This one na fine girl officer; she no go fit save your ass if bandits coming visiting o.
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Kingbuhari(m): 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

I give up on you cos your write up reeks of nothing but stupidity at its peak.
don't give up bcux I'm not done with u yet, Yoruba Women are promiscuous:
Yoruba women have been tagged
as the most promiscuous women
in Nigeria. it is
common practice for a Yoruba
woman to be married and still
have sexual affair with other men.
Some people even allege that the
man to whom they are married,
sometimes know the men their
wife have extra-marital affair with... no even try bring mouth where Igbo women dey because they are classic beautiful and elegancy, if u say nah lie go ask Daddy freeze, fani kayode and Mr. Rotimi Akerdolu, even freeze testify only Igbo wife will bring u success,
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by playtheblues(f): 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

my only question for you is: why is it that you people can do anything to marry Igbo girls? Girls Don finish for una side?
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
psucc:
At the top it is cooler there but the bottom, na burning furnace.

And that's the one they unleash on us on the road. Sometimes they feel like introducing road pass.
only the slaves in that region talk about Biafra.
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Timelezz: 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
jesusson22:
This newly released photo of pretty police officer, Nkeiru Nwode has got people talking online.

Read their hilarious responses below...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2017/01/if-all-cops-can-dress-like-this-i-will.html?m=1
How does fashion sense in Nigeria police deal with the institutional illiteracy and corruption, plus inefficiency bedevilling the force?

Shallow-minded people.
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Smartademu(m): 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
Sadly she is a plaything for one Oga somewhere.
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by abbeyty(m): 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
move back to Nigeria now, when recession UnCloth your your brain your eyes go open
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by UchaNwababa: 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
beautiful corruption
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by frubben(m): 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
She Don make up, iron cloth because she wan snap put am for twitter, go and look @ her ordinary day. Mtweeeee.

They are always deceiving us
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Funjosh(m): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
enemyofprogress:
omo chop knuckle. You are my geee

so u get sense like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Do Nurses Earn In Nigeria? / Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter / Telecommunications Professionals Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.