Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking (108987 Views)

Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman / Tania, Battle-Ready Policewoman In Abuja Poses With Her Gun (Photos) / Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Engrkay11(m): 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
Na dat black uniform still fit dem pass ! Cos na dat one shows d kind work and mind wey dem get. Nigeria Police na DEVIL'S TOOL !
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by bmxshop: 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
very beautiful, she is the first female PPRO Anambra State. Very hardworking and beautiful woman. God bless her.
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by cybriz82(m): 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
emerich:
Eye brow on fleek.

eye brow on fleek abi 3rd mailand bridge on fleek?
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by supereagle(m): 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
Wow. what a beautiful woman.
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by cybriz82(m): 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
emerich:
Eye brow on fleek.

eye brow on fleek abi 3rd mailand bridge on fleek?
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by psucc(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
bmxshop:
very beautiful, she is the first female PPRO Anambra State. Very hardworking and beautiful woman. God bless her.
Oh oh so na she be the Chief Lai Officer of Anambra state command?

If so she dey clean outside but inside na. . .
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Kobicove(m): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lovely looking police officer cheesy
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by shiimah: 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
She no dey stand for junction... I swear her complexion will change at first trial and that uniform will have d usual Nigeria police colour

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by TonyCizzy(m): 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
She is really pretty indeed, for her I give a fuvk
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by enemyofprogress: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
Funjosh:

so u get sense like this
pass all of you
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by rikamann: 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
Wetin happen? You went too far! I am Yoruba but spent years in Igbo land, lovely people they are. We should watch our languages

Mrnairalandd:

Igbo girls keep winning MBGN because Yoruba girls are not as cheap as your hoes. Please, go to all brothels in Abuja and see your Igbo sisters being priced within the range of #5,000 to #8000 for a night.

You ll not see a single Yoruba girl among these hoes. It's strictly Igbo girls business. So how do you expect these morally backward hoes not to do better than counterparts when they are already prepared to compromise their bodies for these rubbish called Miss MBGN and the rest?

These are your fellow monkey-sisters below

3 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Masterclass32: 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
How did this beautiful thread go south? Not everything must end with e-wars.

Beautiful Igbo lady, btw.

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by moshould(m): 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
beautiful human being...
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by riczy(m): 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
D topic shud av been Preety Police woman in her outfit

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by paix(m): 11:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
Very smart looking. She could be an image maker of the force.
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by lyion: 12:17am On Jan 06, 2017
If to say dis one dey my area ba ehn, I go just dey commit make she dey arrest me atleast to creat familiarity before friendship then courtship. ko?
;DIf to say dis one dey my area ba ehn, I go just dey commit make she dey arrest me atleast to creat familiarity before friendship then courtship. ko? grin
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by emmeyj(m): 12:25am On Jan 06, 2017
jesusson22:
This newly released photo of pretty police officer, Nkeiru Nwode has got people talking online.

Read their hilarious responses below...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2017/01/if-all-cops-can-dress-like-this-i-will.html?m=1

Bleep crew where art thou

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by JuneOctober(f): 12:52am On Jan 06, 2017
She's good looking. When will tribal war end for this place? After all these hard online combat for your tribes, I hope a noble prize is awarded to you all. Mtcheww. Someone typed 'Beautiful Igbo woman'...isn't she Igbo? Can't you control your thumbs from typing out unpalatable things. If it were your tribe, you'd let your head swell and praise the person. If she's pretty, admit it and not showing your hatred because you're not from that tribe. I'm pretty sure that's the same you expect people to compliment people from your tribe. After that, they start generalizing.

Una just dey surprise me with the way you think. sad

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by greatman247(m): 5:00am On Jan 06, 2017
I careless if you come back to Nigeria or not. Case closed.
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by MrAboki: 5:01am On Jan 06, 2017
Change that side arm to an AK and Wat h how she changes from this beauty to a monster.

I repeat that all police officers in Nigeria should be armed with nothing more than a standard 9mm Beretta pistol.
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Dindondin(m): 5:04am On Jan 06, 2017
Afriifa:
One thing i hate about Nairaland, is its tolerance for tribal slaves
It's the fault of Seun & lazy mods. They can deal with them by banning as much as they can.
But they v relaxed. And also cos of the greed of traffic. Even the owner of Nairaland is hungry and this tempted to allow illegal traffic to his site.

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Afriifa(m): 7:52am On Jan 06, 2017
Dindondin:

It's the fault of Seun & lazy mods. They can deal with them by banning as much as they can.
But they v relaxed.
i deactivated my previous account because of that.
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Afriifa(m): 7:54am On Jan 06, 2017
playtheblues:

Why are you pained in advance?

Of course she is a beautiful Igbo woman.
and so? Are you getting married to her?
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by oyeb15: 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
lyion:
If to say dis one dey my area ba ehn, I go just dey commit make she dey arrest me atleast to creat familiarity before friendship then courtship. ko?
;DIf to say dis one dey my area ba ehn, I go just dey commit make she dey arrest me atleast to creat familiarity before friendship then courtship. ko? grin
Better pray u Dont get into police net. That beauty u appreciate will cook up some lies against u in order to send u into prison. High ranking policewomen can b very proud, unforgiving & arrogant.
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by kunletexs: 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
i am very speechless on this one o

see how policewoman dress. chi! if all our nigerian police can dress like half like her, nigerian police would be the envy of the world
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by playtheblues(f): 5:56am On Jan 04, 2020
Mrnairalandd:

Clap for yourself Ibo boy; chest beating with hairy women like apes all over the place.

Check this out, are they Igbos?
sat no to skin frying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Do Nurses Earn In Nigeria? / Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter / Telecommunications Professionals Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.