Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Recession With The Highest Alcoholic Consumption - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Recession With The Highest Alcoholic Consumption (424 Views)

The State With The Highest Number Of Tribes / Oh Recession,the Eye Opener And Game Changer In Nigeria / I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recession With The Highest Alcoholic Consumption by Gwazah(m): 10:46am On Jan 05, 2017
WHO DRANK IT ? ? ?
Ta lo mu ? ? ?
Nigerian Breweries recorded sales of almost N300 billion in 2016 while Guinness is
expected to record sales of N275 billion totaling almost =N=600 Billion (About $3billion) which is about 3% of our GDP. That is about 3 billion bottles of beer and when distributed across 170 million people is about 200 bottles per person a year.
The average Nigerian is either a Christian or a Muslim. Both religions enjoined adherents to avoid alcohol. So, who drank =N=600 billion worth of alcohol in one year?
A country with more churches and mosques than anywhere else on the continent. Please who drank it? This is interesting because it does not include sales from other breweries, paraga and other assorted foreign and local drinks like ogogoro, ogidiga,rega, orimalu, jedi,monkeytail, palm wine, dongoyaro,
alomo,agbara,babyoku,laliga,kerewa, striker etc. If these are added, only God knows...!
But please answer me...Just plsss tell me because we are shouting RECESSION!RECESSION!!RECESSION!!!
Who drank ALL these?
Re: Recession With The Highest Alcoholic Consumption by xedyl(m): 10:51am On Jan 05, 2017
Alcohol being a solace since bc
Re: Recession With The Highest Alcoholic Consumption by Gwazah(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Or Rio De Janeiro, Which Is Safer? / How Queen Elizabeth Almost Got Shot By One Of Her Guards / Pen!s Enlargement Church!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.