Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? (3699 Views)

10 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 05, 2017
A man said on Facebook that the main reason husbands cheat is because their wife vagina is now widened as a result of child birth. This makes them not to enjoy sex thereby looking for a tight vagina. How true is this please?

I quote him " You want to know everything, why not be a
mother first? okay let me educate you a little.
Has it ever occurred to you why in developed
nations where their hospitals work and their
doctors are professional to the core, most
women over there will prefer caesarean
operation rather than vaginal delivery?
This is because they want to maintain the (tight)
elastic nature of their being in order not to loose
their husband to younger women. Yeah for some
women once they start child bearing ( not all
women ) their being become so big like Lagos /
Ibadan express way that it becomes difficult for
their husband who is used to tight cervix of
some younger ladies to get sexual satisfaction
with their wife.
And as a result of this inelastic position most
unchristian men will result to cheating. The
learning point is this, is never advisable for a
lady to marry a man who has dated a lot of
ladies before marriage especially if he has so
much money to spend on other women out there
and some one who don't see sex outside
marriage as sin.
Is not about good look, neatness , being that fat
or things like that , it is the size of her cunt, it
get bigger once children started coming out from
it and the man size can never increase to match
this size. Imaging how big a baby's head is that
comes out from there. Sometimes doctors due
open it more to enable a child to come out and
stitch it back .
If it is about beauty or any of such you
mentioned some men who married a beautiful
women will not cheat on them. It is the tight
cervix that will make a man sleep with his ugly
maids or some dirty girls that hawks fruits in
their neighborhood.
Things you have to do to avoid a man that flirts
If you're obsessed about men that double date
while even married. As a young woman and
before making choice for a husband. There are
things you must consider.
1 A man who sees sex outside marriage as sin
whether a christian or not.
2 A man who was not a chronic womanizer
before you eventually met and married him.
Womanizers know difference sizes of cunt just
like a girl that has had sex with different men.
She will tell you oh you have a long , small and
big dick. If you know just one guy , you won't
compare . you will assume all is the same size.
3 A man who does not like spending on other
ladies once they are married. They spend only
on their wife and children. They can't waste
money on harlots. Sugar daddy's spend big
money on younger girls because the young girl
knows she stand to benefit nothing other than
the money at the expense of satisfying the man
because their wife can't do that.
4 Be a virgin so your husband will enjoy you
before child bearing. There is no moral
justification for a woman who had played all the
game before marriage to want her husband to
now keep to her because she is married. What if
the man just started his own game and got
hooked?
5 Be more nicer to him when it comes to issue
of your body and sex try to be seductive. Play
with him romantically before having sex (pre-intimacy
can help him get satisfied) not just lie down and
ask him to come and after you ask him " are you
done!" Some men like to see that feeling oh baby
you are too much. You are very strong even
when he is not. But when you sigh and expect
him to satisfy you like he use to when you were
tighter, you are just making him loose interest
and he will go outside .
6 Make sure you have sex with him often, most
men get weaker after good sex that they might
not have much energy for another woman out
there, except of course he is a gigolo that is why
sometimes he sleep off after sex"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 06, 2017
They cheat when madam refuse to give attention to him as a result if the child
She complains a lot
She is out of shape
Oh! Gosh lactations
And she just can't keep up with trending dresses.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? by Mimzyy(f): 3:12am On Jan 06, 2017
Whether they opt for cesarean section or not, a vagina will naturally loose it's elasticity as a woman gets older owing to hormonal imbalance as a result of oestrogen deficiency.

When a lady gives birth, after few weeks, the vagina will naturally contract significantly although it might not be as tight as it was prior to delivery. Kegel exercises helps a lot to keep the veejay in shape and it can be done anywhere, anytime. I have seen one or two women who personally told me that penetration was difficult for the very first time that they wanted to have sex after childbirth cos the veejay was SO TIGHT (speaking typing from personal and borrowed experience).

Except the man married a borehole to begin with, then we cannot really pin childbirth as the culprit.

There is no justification for cheating, a man who wants to cheat will cheat on his woman even if her veejay is as tight as a tick.

11 Likes

Re: Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? by Nobody: 3:47am On Jan 06, 2017
"Vagina is SO TIGHT?" after childbirth? Women complain abt loose vagina after childbirth, not tight. After childbirth kegels won't tighten the vagina to the point of making penetration difficult. We're talking about popping out a baby from the vagina.

Someone like u who does splits on dickks shouldn't even be talking abt tight vagina, ya know?

Mimzyy:
Whether they opt for cesarean section or not, a vagina will naturally loose it's elasticity as a woman gets older owing to hormonal imbalance as a result of oestrogen deficiency.

When a lady gives birth, after few weeks, the vagina will naturally contract significantly although it might not be as tight as it was prior to delivery. Kegel exercises helps a lot to keep the veejay in shape and it can be done anywhere, anytime. I have seen one or two women who personally told me that penetration was difficult for the very first time that they wanted to have sex after childbirth cos the veejay was SO TIGHT (speaking typing from personal and borrowed experience).

Except the man married a borehole to begin with, then we cannot really pin childbirth as the culprit.

There is no justification for cheating, a man who wants to cheat will cheat on his woman even if her veejay is as tight as a tick.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? by chriskosherbal(m): 5:05am On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? by George22016(m): 6:40am On Jan 06, 2017
If you Veejay is tight forget no man will dump you.trust me.

If you are a virgin,God bless your soul you can have any man you want.just be careful of fu*kboys
Re: Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
aflyingbird:
"Vagina is SO TIGHT?" after childbirth? Women complain abt loose vagina after childbirth, not tight. After childbirth kegels won't tighten the vagina to the point of making penetration difficult. We're talking about popping out a baby from the vagina.

Someone like u who does splits on dickks shouldn't even be talking abt tight vagina, ya know?

What do you mean by this statement?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? by bellong: 2:13am On Jan 07, 2017
aflyingbird:

Why not correct what you think is wrong in her opinion than throwing jab? Do you guys have score to settle before.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? by UIA04(f): 6:42am On Jan 07, 2017
A very stupid post

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? by Caveatemptor(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2017
aflyingbird:

Haba, we don't need this.
Make your point without throwing jabs please.

8 Likes

Re: Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=aflyingbird post=52571076][/quote]

You are a fool.

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
UIA04:
A very stupid post

grin grin
Re: Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? by FreeSpirited: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
UIA04:
A very stupid post
grin grin grin
Re: Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? by Swissheart(f): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
aflyingbird:

bae,it is very possible for the vagina to be SO VERY VERY TIGHT after childbirth. Time,Exercises, Good diet all see to that. Yes, popping out big babies from that opening should make it freely opened but not after a short while.

5 Likes

Re: Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? by megareal: 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
There are some native ways to tighten the vag after delivery. Reason why most mothers from my state insist on village omugwo.

My cousin's wife had that problem after delivering her first child. Her Hubby discovered she was wider and sent her back to her mother to help. The mother got hold of a local midwife and the therapy began. She went back fresh as new.

For the oyibo own, Kegels performs wonders but you have to start during pregnacy and continue after. The exercise shd be done as many times as possible in a day. If practiced correctly, it helps ma ke things tight.

Btw,Some men will always find reasons to complain and cheat. The thank you most women get for childbirth is cheating. SMH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? by Mimzyy(f): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
I agree with the emboldened. Matter of fact, kegel isn't even restricted to expectant/new mums. It can be done by any lady who feels up to it and the beautiful thing about it is that you can do it anywhere, anytime without anyone noticing.

megareal:
There are some native ways to tighten the vag after delivery. Reason why most mothers from my state insist on village omugwo.

My cousin's wife had that problem after delivering her first child. Her Hubby discovered she was wider and sent her back to her mother to help. The mother got hold of a local midwife and the therapy began. She went back fresh as new.

For the oyibo own, Kegels performs wonders but you have to start during pregnacy and continue after. The exercise shd be done as many times as possible in a day. If practiced correctly, it helps ma ke things tight.

Btw,Some men will always find reasons to complain and cheat. The thank you most women get for childbirth is cheating. SMH.

5 Likes

Re: Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? by megareal: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
Mimzyy:
I agree with the emboldened.

Yea, sure. I perform kegels daily, whether preggers or not and it sure works. Most ladies are not aware of it or perform it wrongly.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? by bukatyne(f): 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
megareal:

What did the midwives do?

Oya come to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3560204/women-ancient-nigeria/1#up
Re: Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
megareal:

Yea, sure. I perform kegels daily, whether preggers or not and it sure works. Most ladies are not aware of it or perform it wrongly.
How is this kegel exercise being done?
Re: Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? by megareal: 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
bukatyne:

What did the midwives do?

Oya come to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3560204/women-ancient-nigeria/1#up

It was mainly through the use of herbs. She say she and even her mum no sabi half the herbs used on her.

Some were for massage, some in warm water for her to sit on, some in peppersoup, some placed at the entance to her vag.

We sef don pencil the woman down in case of future need grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? by megareal: 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
Catalin:
How is this kegel exercise being done?

Since I can't really explain in my own words, I got this from Mayo website.

How to do Kegel exercises

To get started:

Find the right muscles. To identify your pelvic floor muscles, stop urination in midstream. If you succeed, you've got the right muscles. Once you've identified your pelvic floor muscles you can do the exercises in any position, although you might find it easiest to do them lying down at first.

Perfect your technique. Tighten your pelvic floor muscles, hold the contraction for five seconds, and then relax for five seconds. Try it four or five times in a row. Work up to keeping the muscles contracted for 10 seconds at a time, relaxing for 10 seconds between contractions.

Maintain your focus. For best results, focus on tightening only your pelvic floor muscles. Be careful not to flex the muscles in your abdomen, thighs or buttocks. Avoid holding your breath. Instead, breathe freely during the exercises.

Repeat three times a day. Aim for at least three sets of 10 repetitions a day.

Don't make a habit of using Kegel exercises to start and stop your urine stream. Doing Kegel exercises while emptying your bladder can actually lead to incomplete emptying of the bladder — which increases the risk of a urinary tract infection.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? by bukatyne(f): 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
megareal:

It was mainly through the use of herbs. She say she and even her mum no sabi half the herbs used on her.

Some were for massage, some in warm water for her to sit on, some in peppersoup, some placed at the entance to her vag.

We sef don pencil the woman down in case of future need grin

Oya come to that thread na
Re: Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? by megareal: 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
bukatyne:

Oya come to that thread na

I dey come.
Re: Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? by bukatyne(f): 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
megareal:

I dey come.

cheesy
Re: Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
megareal:

Since I can't really explain in my own words, I got this from Mayo website.

How to do Kegel exercises

To get started:

Find the right muscles. To identify your pelvic floor muscles, stop urination in midstream. If you succeed, you've got the right muscles. Once you've identified your pelvic floor muscles you can do the exercises in any position, although you might find it easiest to do them lying down at first.

Perfect your technique. Tighten your pelvic floor muscles, hold the contraction for five seconds, and then relax for five seconds. Try it four or five times in a row. Work up to keeping the muscles contracted for 10 seconds at a time, relaxing for 10 seconds between contractions.

Maintain your focus. For best results, focus on tightening only your pelvic floor muscles. Be careful not to flex the muscles in your abdomen, thighs or buttocks. Avoid holding your breath. Instead, breathe freely during the exercises.

Repeat three times a day. Aim for at least three sets of 10 repetitions a day.

Don't make a habit of using Kegel exercises to start and stop your urine stream. Doing Kegel exercises while emptying your bladder can actually lead to incomplete emptying of the bladder — which increases the risk of a urinary tract infection.
Wow, thanks. It will be useful in future cheesy
Re: Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? by megareal: 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
Catalin:
Wow, thanks. It will be useful in future cheesy

Start now , before 'future' comes, you would have been so versatile that you can do it during s3x, grin, it doubles the pleasure for both partners. (Don't say I told you o) grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? by Mimzyy(f): 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
Bhad Geh cheesy cheesy

megareal:

Start now , before 'future' comes, you would have been so versatile that you can do it during s3x, grin, it doubles the pleasure for both partners. (Don't say I told you o) grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? by megareal: 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
Mimzyy:
Bhad Geh cheesy cheesy

grin grin
Very necessary.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? by Acidosis(m): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
Married men cheat because many men today do not consider se.x outside marriage as a sin. There is something about that word - SIN. It exists only in the Christian dictionary, so if your man does not believe or serve God with "evidence", chances are that he'll cheat when an opportunity comes.

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? by yedidiah(m): 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lack of self leadership and discipline is the reason why they cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Reason Why Married Men Cheat? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 11, 2017
Catalin:
A man said on Facebook that the main reason husbands cheat is because their wife vagina is now widened as a result of child birth. This makes them not to enjoy sex thereby looking for a tight vagina. How true is this please?

I quote him " You want to know everything, why not be a
mother first? okay let me educate you a little.
Has it ever occurred to you why in developed
nations where their hospitals work and their
doctors are professional to the core, most
women over there will prefer caesarean
operation rather than vaginal delivery?
This is because they want to maintain the (tight)
elastic nature of their being in order not to loose
their husband to younger women. Yeah for some
women once they start child bearing ( not all
women ) their being become so big like Lagos /
Ibadan express way that it becomes difficult for
their husband who is used to tight cervix of
some younger ladies to get sexual satisfaction
with their wife.
And as a result of this inelastic position most
unchristian men will result to cheating. The
learning point is this, is never advisable for a
lady to marry a man who has dated a lot of
ladies before marriage especially if he has so
much money to spend on other women out there
and some one who don't see sex outside
marriage as sin.
Is not about good look, neatness , being that fat
or things like that , it is the size of her cunt, it
get bigger once children started coming out from
it and the man size can never increase to match
this size. Imaging how big a baby's head is that
comes out from there. Sometimes doctors due
open it more to enable a child to come out and
stitch it back .
If it is about beauty or any of such you
mentioned some men who married a beautiful
women will not cheat on them. It is the tight
cervix that will make a man sleep with his ugly
maids or some dirty girls that hawks fruits in
their neighborhood.
Things you have to do to avoid a man that flirts
If you're obsessed about men that double date
while even married. As a young woman and
before making choice for a husband. There are
things you must consider.
1 A man who sees sex outside marriage as sin
whether a christian or not.
2 A man who was not a chronic womanizer
before you eventually met and married him.
Womanizers know difference sizes of cunt just
like a girl that has had sex with different men.
She will tell you oh you have a long , small and
big dick. If you know just one guy , you won't
compare . you will assume all is the same size.
3 A man who does not like spending on other
ladies once they are married. They spend only
on their wife and children. They can't waste
money on harlots. Sugar daddy's spend big
money on younger girls because the young girl
knows she stand to benefit nothing other than
the money at the expense of satisfying the man
because their wife can't do that.
4 Be a virgin so your husband will enjoy you
before child bearing. There is no moral
justification for a woman who had played all the
game before marriage to want her husband to
now keep to her because she is married. What if
the man just started his own game and got
hooked?
5 Be more nicer to him when it comes to issue
of your body and sex try to be seductive. Play
with him romantically before having sex (pre-intimacy
can help him get satisfied) not just lie down and
ask him to come and after you ask him " are you
done!" Some men like to see that feeling oh baby
you are too much. You are very strong even
when he is not. But when you sigh and expect
him to satisfy you like he use to when you were
tighter, you are just making him loose interest
and he will go outside .
6 Make sure you have sex with him often, most
men get weaker after good sex that they might
not have much energy for another woman out
there, except of course he is a gigolo that is why
sometimes he sleep off after sex"

*hands on chest* I promise not to cheat on you if you agree to be mine, tight or loose Vagina.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Acne And Depression :: Think ,i Have Lost The Battle / Why Relationships Fail / He Wants Me To Return To The Village With Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.