Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Please Help, Where Can I Buy Local Rice In Large Quantity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help, Where Can I Buy Local Rice In Large Quantity (2708 Views)

Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria / How Much Is The Price Of Rice In Your Area? / Customs Intercept Plastic Rice In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Where Can I Buy Local Rice In Large Quantity by menwongo(m): 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
Please I need help from follow nairalander,
I want to start (local) Rice selling in whole sell. I want to know state and market where I can buy it cheep and in large quantity.
Sellers and farmers who can sell in large quantity, contact number and location will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Less I forget am done with salary work, so intend to try business as there is no or low employment opportunity.

Advise and recommendations are welcome. Thanks once again for your help.
Re: Please Help, Where Can I Buy Local Rice In Large Quantity by Mujaheeeden: 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
menwongo:
Please I need help from follow nairalander,
I want to start (local) Rice selling in whole sell. I want to know state and market where I can buy it cheep and in large quantity.
Sellers and farmers who can sell in large quantity, contact number and location will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Less I forget am just back from NYSC, so intend to try business as there is no or low employment opportunity.

Advise and recommendations are welcome. Thanks once again for your help.
Travel up north and make your inquiries there. Be wary of any connection hetr

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Where Can I Buy Local Rice In Large Quantity by Keziehenry(m): 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
Abakaliki in ebonyi state. If you are interested then let me know. Note am not a seller but am from the state.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Where Can I Buy Local Rice In Large Quantity by menwongo(m): 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
Keziehenry:
Abakaliki in ebonyi state. If you are interested then let me know. Note am not a seller but am from the state.

Thank you Sir, please can you please tell me the market name and location. Even the current prices a bag.
Re: Please Help, Where Can I Buy Local Rice In Large Quantity by menwongo(m): 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Travel up north and make your inquiries there. Be wary of any connection hetr

Thank you Sir, I just want to know the state in northern Nigeria with highest rice production, the rice market and current prices. With this I visit the market personal.

Am from far here in Akwa Ibom State so traveling to gather this information will be waste of fund when I have brothers and sisters here that can Finnish me with it.

Am grateful.
Re: Please Help, Where Can I Buy Local Rice In Large Quantity by Mujaheeeden: 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
menwongo:

Thank you Sir, I just want to know the state in northern Nigeria with highest rice production, the rice market and current prices. With this I visit the market personal.

Am from far here in Akwa Ibom State so traveling to gather this information will be waste of fund when I have brothers and sisters here that can Finnish me with it.

Am grateful.
Kebbi. Zamfara

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, Where Can I Buy Local Rice In Large Quantity by menwongo(m): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Kebbi. Zamfara

Thank you Sir,
Please do you stay there, do you know how much they sell per bag?

Thanks for your time.
Re: Please Help, Where Can I Buy Local Rice In Large Quantity by Mujaheeeden: 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
menwongo:

Thank you Sir,
Please do you stay there, do you know how much they sell per bag?

Thanks for your time.
i stayed there before.

I will get back to you. If i get a fulani guy that i met here number.

The guy cultivate Rice

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Where Can I Buy Local Rice In Large Quantity by Keziehenry(m): 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
menwongo:

Thank you Sir, please can you please tell me the market name and location. Even the current prices a bag.
the major place u can get them in large qty is a popular rice mill located in the state capital. Once u arrive abakaliki just ask anybody of rice mill, its not far from there. You can destone the rice if you wish cos the have a stone removing machine. For the price, i can't really say but i will make an enquiry.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Where Can I Buy Local Rice In Large Quantity by menwongo(m): 12:07am On Jan 08, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
i stayed there before.

I will get back to you. If i get a fulani guy that i met here number.

The guy cultivate Rice

Brother am still waiting ooo please
Re: Please Help, Where Can I Buy Local Rice In Large Quantity by menwongo(m): 12:08am On Jan 08, 2017
Keziehenry:

the major place u can get them in large qty is a popular rice mill located in the state capital. Once u arrive abakaliki just ask anybody of rice mill, its not far from there. You can destone the rice if you wish cos the have a stone removing machine. For the price, i can't really say but i will make an enquiry.

Please brother am still counting on you for the information
Re: Please Help, Where Can I Buy Local Rice In Large Quantity by mustybobo(m): 7:32am On Jan 08, 2017
come do biz in ado Ekiti
Re: Please Help, Where Can I Buy Local Rice In Large Quantity by Keziehenry(m): 8:49am On Jan 08, 2017
menwongo:

Please brother am still counting on you for the information
50kg goes for from 13k to 15k or so depending on the quality

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Where Can I Buy Local Rice In Large Quantity by inventor432(m): 1:42am On Aug 10, 2018
20leaves 45
40lveaves 65
80leaves 120
higher education 220
thanks.
Re: Please Help, Where Can I Buy Local Rice In Large Quantity by NLEFCC(m): 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
You still need this rice from Mill? Call/WhatsApp 08147747551

(1) (Reply)

Bears Emerge As Index Drops By 0.3% Amid Investors’ Apathy / #5m Loan Needed Urgently / Were Can I Get 50k Loan Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.