Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Which Scenario Is Worst For An Above 30 Year Old Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Scenario Is Worst For An Above 30 Year Old Lady (896 Views)

My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Scenario Is Worst For An Above 30 Year Old Lady by endie44: 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
Which has the worst mental effect on a hypothetical Lady of the given age bracket
What is the worst case scenario of these for a 30 - 35year old lady.
Arrange from worst to most preferred.

1. Single (Never married)
2. Single (Divorced)
3. Single (Widowed)
4. Single (Very Independent, Never Married)
5. Married With Kids (lacks freedom and Unhappy, 7yrs min)
6. Married (Without Kids of her own yet, 7yrs min)
7. Married (With Kids, Spouse Abroad)
8. Married (No Kids, Spouse Abroad)
9. Married (to Poor Spouse, 2kids)
10. Married (Maltreated and Abused, Unhappy, With Kids)
11. Married (Maltreated and Abused, Unhappy, No Kids)
12. Married (With Kids, Widowed)

Arrange your preference from worst case to manageable case for this lady.
Ongoing Study.

for example this is how i will arrange mine

1. Single (Never married)
8. Married (No Kids, Spouse Abroad)
4. Single (Very Independent, Never Married)

2. Single (Divorced)
3. Single (Widowed)
11. Married (Maltreated and Abused, Unhappy, No Kids)

6. Married (Without Kids of her own yet, 7yrs min)

10. Married (Maltreated and Abused, Unhappy, With Kids)
9. Married (to Poor Spouse, 2kids)

12. Married (With Kids, Widowed)
5. Married With Kids (lacks freedom and Unhappy, 7yrs min)
7. Married (With Kids, Spouse Abroad)

In my mindseye, as long you've achived married status and you've gotten kids of your own,you would always be better off than a Single Umarried lady..

So ladies looking for the perfect guy before they would settle down could as well be wasting time.
get married to that guy and have kids (they are true source of happiness and Joy) all would work out in the future, it almost always does.
Re: Which Scenario Is Worst For An Above 30 Year Old Lady by queenitee(f): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
None,or are you praying for any ni?
Abi which kian thing be this?
Re: Which Scenario Is Worst For An Above 30 Year Old Lady by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
I'm not understanding
Re: Which Scenario Is Worst For An Above 30 Year Old Lady by yomi007k(m): 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
queenitee:
None,or are you praying for any ni?
Abi which kian thing be this?

I taya oo...

.y d negativity?
Re: Which Scenario Is Worst For An Above 30 Year Old Lady by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
Married With Kids, Financially Ok, Ma Spouse, Kids And I Stayin Abroad And Live Happily Eva Afta...
Re: Which Scenario Is Worst For An Above 30 Year Old Lady by endie44: 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
You think I'm praying for this.. Hmmm
I am wondering at what early age should a lady start considering marriage as late for her giving the type of men coming her way. At what point could she settle for whatever..

There are lots of unmarried single aged ladies out there.. I'm wondering at what point did they really miss their last best chance at a marriage happy or not happy..

I'm thinking also is it better Single till 40 or married with kids and Unhappy at 35.. which is better
That is the aim of the exercise..
Re: Which Scenario Is Worst For An Above 30 Year Old Lady by endie44: 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
Please Share your thoughts.
Re: Which Scenario Is Worst For An Above 30 Year Old Lady by endie44: 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
any thoughts
Re: Which Scenario Is Worst For An Above 30 Year Old Lady by ThinkSmarter: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
dis one Na Dirge /Elegy

(1) (Reply)

7 Little Signs He Wants You For A Serious Relationship / HELP!!SHE IS NOW A PUBLIC TOILET / hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.