Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,420 members, 7,861,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant (81188 Views)

Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos / Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) / FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 11:29am On Jan 13, 2017
Just30:
And here is they guy who cannot read
And he keeps posting ignorantly
How does it operate when it's not yet a registered company. Smh
Stop behaving like a rooky witch.

Just show us proof that a company called Ghana international commercial bank exists. Shame me for once.

If you show me the company exists, I will cease tutoring you guys.

Demented lowbred racoon. Winning grin
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 11:44am On Jan 13, 2017
Timelezz:

Just show us proof that a company called Ghana international commercial bank exists. Shame me for once.

low life guy, go and look for Ghana International Bank
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 11:45am On Jan 13, 2017
Just30:
low life guy, go and look for Ghana International Bank
Ghana international bank isn't Ghana international commercial bank!!

Apologies and receive my pardon.

Winning grin
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 11:49am On Jan 13, 2017
Timelezz:

You are suffering from dementia
http://www.ghanabank.co.uk/
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 11:52am On Jan 13, 2017
Just30:
You are suffering from dementia
http://www.ghanabank.co.uk/
You have posted this link before and we have all read it. There's nothing like GICB there like you claim.

Grow up or get inline at the synagogue and receive healing from your generational cusses.

Winning! sad
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 11:57am On Jan 13, 2017
Timelezz:
If your President relies on UK and US charity to feed you, it means your health care is at the mercy of whatever chance your immune system take.

At the present rate, you're suffering form hunger-induced hallucinations grin

Winning! grin
The last time I checked , 10million Nigerians in the North were starving and growing lean. Your government can't even afford to provide you with a working health insurance. Smh
Your country Health sector is 60% dependent on aid from abroad else it would be like zombie land
I own a working private health insurance card as well, hope you can afford to pay for private health insurance with the naira at 495 to a dollar grin
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 11:59am On Jan 13, 2017
Timelezz:

Bwahahahahaha! The article is 2016. Treat alexithymic, son. You're horribly limited in comprehension and other normal adult indices of progressive mental evolution.

Nigerians are not only dominating your banking industry, your insurance sphere is also dominated by Nigerians.

Winning all the way cheesy
the you go your Nigerian insurance companies a struggling because the market is captured by well established players
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Just30:
The last time I checked , 10million Nigerians in the North were starving and growing lean. Your government can't even afford to provide you with a working health insurance. Smh
Your country Health sector is 60% dependent on aid from abroad else it would be like zombie land
I own a working private health insurance card as well, hope you can afford to pay for private health insurance with the naira at 495 to a dollar grin

If you can't show me Ghana international commercial bank exists, why should I take your other rants seriously
You're a maniacal fraud.

The only insurance you may possibly have is free psychiatry for the mentally incapacitated.

Winning! grin
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
Timelezz:
Ghana international bank isn't Ghana international commercial bank!!

Apologies and receive my pardon.

Winning grin
Says the one who doesn't know anything about his own country yet thinks he knows something about Ghana
Your dementia is severe, come for treatment at greater Accra Regional Hospital.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
Timelezz:

Low life Unemployed guy who can't afford food for himself tongue
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
Timelezz:

If you can't show me Ghana international commercial bank exists, why should I take your other rants seriously
You're a maniacal fraud.

The only insurance you may possibly have is free psychiatry for the mentally incapacitated.

Winning! grin
smh. The nigga can't read or he does and forget under two seconds
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
Just30:
the you go your Nigerian insurance companies a struggling because the market is captured by well established players

Equity Assurance, Regency Alliance and NEM Insurance are all Nigerian firms doing very well and are a force in Ghana insurance industry.

Winning! grin grin grin
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
Just30:
smh. The nigga can't read or he does and forget under two seconds
He still can't point me to any proof that a company called GICB exists.

This boy had more purpose as a sperm flowing aimlessly in his mother's pussy than as a human being grin

Winning! grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
Timelezz:
He still can't point me to any proof that a company called GICB exists.

This boy had more purpose as a sperm flowing aimlessly in his mother's pussy than as a human being grin

Winning! grin cheesy cheesy
if you really wanted to know Ghana international commercial bank, you would be checking the history of GCB and GHIB by now
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
Just30:
if you really wanted to know Ghana international commercial bank, you would be checking the history of GCB and GHIB by now
Oh boy, we have gone through this phase!!

At no point in history was ANY BANK named GICB in Ghana existing in the UK.

The only GICB bank named so is own in India and exists in the UK.

You're a fraud and a quack. Now get out.

Winning grin
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
Timelezz:

Equity Assurance, Regency Alliance and NEM Insurance are all Nigerian firms doing very well and are a force in Ghana insurance industry.

Winning! grin grin grin
hehehehe Vanguard, SIC, Fortiz, Enterprise ,Phonic, done well, fidelity, Providence, capital, Esich and soo many others are the largest players in Ghana.
I don't disprove that Equity did well last year but it's nowhere near the big players
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
Timelezz:

Winning grin
when ever you get yo the UK, you can go check for registered companies in the UK since the 50s
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
Timelezz:

Winning grin
your scavenging mind cannot comprehend how institution rebrand. GICB is no GHIB
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
Just30:
when ever you get yo the UK, you can go check for registered companies in the UK since the 50s
All registered companies in the UK are available in the web.

I have posted all banking firms registered in the UK and there's nothing as Ghana international commercial bank.

You're a fraud.

winning!
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
Just30:
Just give us a link that shows GHIB morphed into Ghana international commercial bank (GICB).

You're a pathetic soul.

You lack the capacity for shame.

Winning
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
Just30:
hehehehe Vanguard, SIC, Fortiz, Enterprise ,Phonic, done well, fidelity, Providence, capital, Esich and soo many others are the largest players in Ghana.
I don't disprove that Equity did well last year but it's nowhere near the big players

You're still ranting like an Imbecilê who never breastfed at infancy or received nutritional diet as a toddler.

If we're to go with your African top ranking you sited as proof, there are two Nigerian banks in the top 10 biggest bank in Ghana: Fidelity and Access banks.

Your cranium case is Satan's facal receptacle.

That's the only explanation for your mental retardation.

Winning grin
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
Just30:
You're suffering haemorrhage of the brain cells.

Fraudster!

Winning
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
Timelezz:
You're suffering haemorrhage of the brain cells.

Fraudster!

Winning
hungry soul, what would you like for launch? Heading to the restaurant.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
Just30:
hungry soul, what would you like for launch? Heading to the restaurant.
Hahahahaha

Winning grin
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
One Nigerian lone ranger besieging 5 Ghanaians into immobility grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by PetroDolla3: 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
Oh dear, oh dear! you have to pity these suffering, no-more-smiling- mudder fuggerz grin

no wonder soyinka, the only sensible human being in that apeland has publicly expressed his embarrassment at belonging to the Federal Republic of F00ls grin grin grin with ediots such as the ones we see on nairaland. the smelly zoo country is doomed grin

Speaking to reporters today at a media event held at Freedom Park on Lagos Island, Mr. Soyinka, winner of the 1986 Nobel Prize for literature, said he was embarrassed to share a country with some "imbeciles and morons." grin

Hahahaha whack a con! the shitnigerian’s problem starts from birth. grin nurses are forced to use torchlight to deliver babies in that sh1thole! No wonder they suffer all forms of deformities and brain dysfunction! Chei, the modafakas are a gig disgrace to mother Africa. grin https://www.nairaland.com/1282283/nurses-use-mobile-phone-torchlights#15605877 grin

hahahahaha suffering and-no-more smiling f00ls grin even their ruling party admits the cursed MUMUs are suffering grin grin grin

APC admits Nigerians are suffering grin grin grin
27 December 2016, 10:12
Abuja - The All Progressives Congress (APC) on Monday, December 26, acknowledged that there is so much hardship in Nigeria at the moment. grin

This was disclosed by Bolaji Abdullahi, the spokesperson of the ruling party, in an interview with journalists in Ilorin, Kwara state capital.

According to Abdullahi, things are currently difficult in the country, but that doesn’t mean that President Muhammadu Buhari had economically failed the nation.

The APC spokesman said that Buhari is doing his best to address the national challenges.

He said: “It will be unfair to say the APC government has failed on the economic front, when we have a four-year tenure. If you plant a mango tree that has four years gestation period, the fact that it is just germinating does not mean your crop has failed.

There is so much hardship in the country at the momen grin grin ;Dt and we are the first to acknowledge that. But what gives us courage and comfort is that the federal government of Nigeria, under the leadership of President Buhari, is working round the clock to solve this problem and bring succour to Nigerians.

roforoforofo oooh my belle oooh grin these guys are just cursed grin and to think they export 2.5 million barrels of oil daily grin grin

hahahahahaha the latest news from the cursed armpit country is that shitnigeria has moved from being recession-plagued to a depressed zoo grin http://leadership.ng/news/564968/2017-from-recession-to-depression-other-predictions-by-gov-fayose grin

ooooh lara lara grin oh dear, oh dear! the hottest item in MUMUgeria to day is a passport. Shitnigerians have besieged passports offices across their smelly, dirty armpit shi1thole in a desperate search for passports to flee the zoo grin grin chei, water don pass garri grin grin grin grin grin grin

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/219613-seeking-greener-pasture-nigerians-throng-passport-office.html sad shocked lipsrsealed

Timelezz:
[s]

The son of a wrinkling, balding floozie has quickly reverted to trolling when presented with facts grin grin grin grin

Such a shame your failed parents will still leave a copy of their weak unproductive genes to the world when they die, and that's you.

Everyone of your family members should be wiped off the surface of the end to prevent you low underbred mutants from corrupting the pure genes of humanity grin

Your failed country with just 25 million with gold and petroleum is still producing a wretched economy, and still rank lower than war ravaged Sudan and Lybia.

Na God go destroy a slave like you sparring with people whom your parents call master.

A poverty mesmerised bastard who still rely on foreign aids and charity to feed.

You're ranting about Nigeria which one of its 36 states is richer than all of Ghana.

Your country with no international brand or voice. Your country which is a geopolitical puppet. Who doesn't even pay African Union dues. grin

A country that has been producing gold before Nigeria had independence but still doesn't have one global billionaire or a global recognised company.

I blame the spirit of ECOWAS. Ghana should have been annexed by Nigeria and turned into a vast farm land to rear pigs and goats and employ you unmotivated beggars to tend them.

See how this Ghanaian imbeciles live and breed. The land most be one giant factory where human waste are breed for slavery.

No wonder Ghana's seaports and coasts are used as toxic dumpsite from countries all over the world industrial and material wastes.

No wonder their brains are set to be mediocres and unmotivated. Lazy buffoons.
[/s]

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
[s]
PetroDolla3:

Oh dear, oh dear! you have to pity these suffering, no-more-smiling- mudder fuggerz grin

no wonder soyinka, the only sensible human being in that apeland has publicly expressed his embarrassment at belonging to the Federal Republic of F00ls grin grin grin with ediots such as the ones we see on nairaland. the smelly zoo country is doomed grin

Speaking to reporters today at a media event held at Freedom Park on Lagos Island, Mr. Soyinka, winner of the 1986 Nobel Prize for literature, said he was embarrassed to share a country with some "imbeciles and morons." grin

Hahahaha whack a con! the shitnigerian’s problem starts from birth. grin nurses are forced to use torchlight to deliver babies in that sh1thole! No wonder they suffer all forms of deformities and brain dysfunction! Chei, the modafakas are a gig disgrace to mother Africa. grin https://www.nairaland.com/1282283/nurses-use-mobile-phone-torchlights#15605877 grin

hahahahaha suffering and-no-more smiling f00ls grin even their ruling party admits the cursed MUMUs are suffering grin grin grin

APC admits Nigerians are suffering grin grin grin
27 December 2016, 10:12
Abuja - The All Progressives Congress (APC) on Monday, December 26, acknowledged that there is so much hardship in Nigeria at the moment. grin

This was disclosed by Bolaji Abdullahi, the spokesperson of the ruling party, in an interview with journalists in Ilorin, Kwara state capital.

According to Abdullahi, things are currently difficult in the country, but that doesn’t mean that President Muhammadu Buhari had economically failed the nation.

The APC spokesman said that Buhari is doing his best to address the national challenges.

He said: “It will be unfair to say the APC government has failed on the economic front, when we have a four-year tenure. If you plant a mango tree that has four years gestation period, the fact that it is just germinating does not mean your crop has failed.

There is so much hardship in the country at the momen grin grin ;Dt and we are the first to acknowledge that. But what gives us courage and comfort is that the federal government of Nigeria, under the leadership of President Buhari, is working round the clock to solve this problem and bring succour to Nigerians.

roforoforofo oooh my belle oooh grin these guys are just cursed grin and to think they export 2.5 million barrels of oil daily grin grin

hahahahahaha the latest news from the cursed armpit country is that shitnigeria has moved from being recession-plagued to a depressed zoo grin http://leadership.ng/news/564968/2017-from-recession-to-depression-other-predictions-by-gov-fayose grin

ooooh lara lara grin oh dear, oh dear! the hottest item in MUMUgeria to day is a passport. Shitnigerians have besieged passports offices across their smelly, dirty armpit shi1thole in a desperate search for passports to flee the zoo grin grin chei, water don pass garri grin grin grin grin grin grin

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/219613-seeking-greener-pasture-nigerians-throng-passport-office.html sad shocked lipsrsealed

[s][/s]

This scavenging son of a ponce is still trying to sound smart with long lamentation. Nobody reads this kind of long boring post of sorrow anymore grin, moronic ape, it is 2017 and the world has progressed.

Ghana's most illustrious son and foremost international statesman said on January 2015 " the destiny of Africa is in the hands of Nigeria" . That includes you and your father who has no more economic input than a used condom.
https://www.pressreader.com/nigeria/sunday-trust/20150118/281917361468781

Your mother's destiny has been compromised irreparably when she married your poverty-beaten unmotivated father to birth a brazen illiterate and internet nuisance like you.

I don't do it long. So let me tell you that you and every lowbred imp from your household and the 25 million scums in Ghana are dead weight on the earth.

And she's been groaning, waiting for you to die so she can swallow you up and make use of your rotten flesh as manure for the posterity of the worthy earthlings.

When that happens, you would have fulfilled your destiny!

How'd you like me now cool?
So cold angry
Winning grin
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
Na him biz
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by PetroDolla3: 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
The rant of a f00l from the Federal Republic of F000ls grin they are queuing to buy gas in abuja grin cursed cursed cursed grin grin grin grin

The mudder fuggerz banana republic just closed down the Taiwanese embassy in lagos because their chinese masters ordered them to grin

And what is it with shitnigerians and begging? Hahahahaha beginning Ghanaian students in Russia grin http://www.liveschoolnews.com.ng/shame-over-160-nigerian-students-now-begging-in-russia/

what a cursed zoo grin

Oh dear oh dear shitnigerian gals acattered abroad as sex slaves? Hehehehehe na who want fvck hiv-infested shitnigerian toto sef? SMH grin http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/06/24/nigerian-girls-scattered-abroad-as-sex-slaves/ grin the only country did I say country? hahahaha the only ceritified zoo in the world where families sell off family properties to send daughters abroad for pr0stitution grin

Peregrino Brimah: ShitNigeria ranks bottom 10 in world in almost everything
By Peregrino Brimah on October 22, 2013@dailypostngr

Below is a compilation of just a few indices in which Nigeria ranks proudly at the bottom 10 in the entire world:
#8 – General Corruption: Nigeria is 8th most corrupt nation in the world according to Transparency International 2013 Global Corruption Barometer.
#4 – Police corruption: Nigeria ranked 4th highest in the world for perceiving the police as corrupt, according to the same Transparency survey.
#1 – Being born: The Economist Intelligence Unit, EIU ranked Nigeria the worst place to be born in 2013 grin.
#4 – Population in Slavery: Nigeria with up to 740,000 in slave bondage ranks 4th in the world in modern slave nations, according to the just released Global Slavery Index. Fitting in after Pakistan.
#1 –High Sea Piracy: As the world records lower global stats, thanks to Nigeria, West Africa is now the world piracy capital. According to the International Maritime Bureau reported Nigeria had 11 of 66 global incidents for the first quarter of 2013. 966 sailors were attacked last year off West African coasts.
#9 – Maternal mortality: According to World Bank data, Nigeria ranks 9th worst in the world with 630 deaths per 100,000 from 10 years data collected from 1990-2010.
#2 –Software Piracy: The 2011 Global Software Piracy Study conducted by Business Software Alliance ranked Nigeria 2nd in the world, with software piracy costing the nation a whopping $251m (N39.4bn).
#1 – Exam Malpractice: Director General National Orientation Agency (NOA) Mr. Mike Omeri whose agency partners with Exam Ethics Marshals International, in 2012 ranked Nigeria #1 in the World Exam Malpractice Index.
#11 – Good Governance: Nigeria ranked 4th worst in West Africa, 13th of 16, in Safety & Rule of Law, Participation & Human Rights, Sustainable Economic Opportunity, and Human Development, in the 2013 Ibrahim Index of African Governance. Nigeria ranked 41st out of the 52 countries listed overall.
#1 – Bribe: Nigeria ranks highest for Bribe in the world on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) interactive map, online at- fcpamap.com
#1 – VVF: According to United States Agency for International Development, USAID, Nigeria has the highest prevalence of Vesico-Vaginal Fistula in the world, with over 200,000 patients and an annual incidence at 20,000. That is 40% of the global cases in Nigeria alone.
#7 – Terrorism: Global Terrorism Index (GTI) ranks Nigeria the 7th worst in the world for terrorism over the last 10 years, according to its 2012 assessment.
#2 – Road Traffic Accidents (RTA): In 2012, Nigeria ranked second highest in road traffic accident (RTA) fatalities among the 193 countries in the world according to the Minister of Health.
#1 – Aviation Accident for 2012: In 2012 with over 153 onboard deaths and more on the ground, in the Dana Air Boeing MD83 airline accident, Nigeria had the world’s worst aviation acciden[/b]t.
#4 – Worst City: Despite aggressive transformation by the Lagos government, the EIU in its 2013 annual survey of 140 major metropolises ranked Lagos the 4th worst city in the entire world.
#7 – Growing Old: Global AgeWatch Index 2013 ranking of 91 countries, put Nigeria at #85; the seventh worst country to grow old in. Nigeria in the report ranked third lowest for income security.
#2 – HIV/AIDS: [b]With an estimated 3.4 million living with the virus, the National Action Committee on Aids (NACA) put the nation as the second worst in the world.

#2 – Electricity: Nigeria is ranked by the World Bank as the 2nd worst in the world in power (electricity) supply. According to the report, 82.4 million Nigerians, half the nation lived without power. India is #1.
#1 – Kidnapping: In the first half of 2013, Nigeria had the most kidnapping attempts of any nation in the world, according to NYA International organization of Crises prevention and response. Recording 26%, over a quarter of all incidents. Mexico was second with 10% and Pakistan 3rd with 7%.
#1 – Oil Spills Worldwide: From Vanguard on November 14, 2012: Nigeria has highest oil spill in the world – Senate; the nation records the highest number of oil spill incidences among oil producing countries [/b]with no penalty regime attached to such oil spills
#4 – Oil Spillage Outages: Vanguard reported on October 8th, 2013, that with more than 200,000 barrels per day (bpd) of crude oil being lost to pipeline vandalism, [b]Nigeria ranks 4th worst in the world in oil spillage outages
, according to Deutsche Bank and other shipping and industry estimates. Libya, Syria, Iran and lead Nigeria in outages for obvious reasons including recent wars and US sanctions at Iran.

Timelezz:
[s]

I tiny!

Winning [/color][/size]

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by modsRbastard: 12:41am On Jan 19, 2017
Timelezz:

Glo is over 33 million subscribers in Nigeria and over I million in Ghana and it's for the high class in Ghana.

I am actually employing Glo's internet services to castrate you to make sure you don't pass your inferior genes to the next generation.

One fool at a time until your family all die out without duplicating their mundanity for the world to deal with.

Ghana's economic worth is 50 billion that's inferior to war torn Sudan and civil unrest Lybia.

Devil destroy you.

Time.lezz! de de merawo o (take ham easy o) shocked he be like say you just get some people for mind to school. you ain't holding back at all. i'm sure this moniker is an alternate to a prominent one, if not...you probably had enough of the online folly from the backstage undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 8:15am On Jan 19, 2017
modsRbastard:

Time.lezz! de de merawo o (take ham easy o) shocked he be like say you just get some people for mind to school. you ain't holding back at all. i'm sure this moniker is an alternate to a prominent one, if not...you probably had enough of the online folly from the backstage undecided undecided
Don't mind the liars and hypocrites .

They know the truth but blind hate won't make them own up.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by papagabless(m): 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
According to ghanapoliticians.com, this shouldn't have been the case!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry / Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.