Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant (80989 Views)

Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos / Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) / FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ibifizzleboy:
Unlike our dullard that took 6months plus .to appoint saint corruption-full house
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
sad
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by redcliff: 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
Damn. She gave a furck!
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by shamecurls(m): 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
What goes around, comes around

As Ojukwu blast Bianca, Naxo Ghana President go blast hin wife too
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
felixomor:

Who creates these leagues you are talking about?
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
I need me a house at Accra, Ghana's President-elect, unlike Buhari has started assembling his 'rocket science' team. I think it will be sunshine in Ghana. I am fuckingly tired of a country that you will invest 200 naira hoping to gain 20 naira, on the course to selling, naira lose value, inflation sets in and 20 naira becomes 10 naira and 200 naira becomes 100 naira, and I end up losing half of the value of my money. It is getting too annoying, I am declining on the wealth index on no fault of mine. Using Forbes Parameters for wealth evaluation. I have lost a lot alone in value due to lost in value of naira. You all have lost too except you basically measure yourself in naira which is silly. World reserve currency is dollars so measure your worth in dollars and observe the damages Buhari does to you. This is reality. I do not hate the President but I am fuccking upset.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by saintgp(m): 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
Just hope oga FFK wil see it as a blessing in disguise to his ex..
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Doctor0071(m): 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
YouthsPC0:
It took bubu almost a year to make any meaningful appointment

Check the ages 30, 33, 33 a mixture of old and next generation

Best wishes to all the appointees
buhari show the sigh that him is not ready for the job na
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by DeBlessedOne(m): 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
MOSTEC:
When u get to oshodi,ask anybody u see that u are going to where fu*ks are given,they will direct u.

cheesy
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by redcliff: 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
MOSTEC:
When u get to oshodi,ask anybody u see that u are going to where fu*ks are given,they will direct u.

Lmao!!!!
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by unite4real: 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
YouthsPC0:

Now you are not talking of tribe and religion.

If it was in your own country, you will remember that they are either mostly muslims or christians or from the North or Hausa or not Youruba or Not Ibo.

2 Likes

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Otutu1(m): 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
Kwame Nkrumah representing

2 Likes

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Ecosystem4u: 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
She is defnitely Nana Akufo's slam piece just like the one in aso rock (kemi) collecting dick here n there. Trust Afonja with nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by felixomor: 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
Stupedinluv:

The leagues of women and those who fall beaneath and above them.....
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by FreeSpirited: 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
I hope the assistance won't get to bed....cos she's hot. Thank u
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
FFK has really enjoyed in the past, anyway congrats to her. FFK, will u go back to her?
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by sunnyeinstein(m): 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
Billyonaire:
I need me a house at Accra, Ghana's President-elect, unlike Buhari has started assembling his 'rocket science' team. I think it will be sunshine in Ghana. I am fuckingly tired of a country that you will invest 200 naira hoping to gain 20 naira, on the course to selling, naira lose value, inflation sets in and 20 naira becomes 10 naira and 200 naira becomes 10 naira, and I end up losing half of the value of my money. It is getting too annoying, I am declining on the wealth index on no fault of mine. Using Forbes Parameters for wealth evaluation. I have lost a lot alone in value due to lost in value of naira. You all have lost too except you basically measure yourself in naira which is silly. World reserve currency is dollars so measure your worth in dollars and observe the damages Buhari does to you. This is reality. I do not hate the President but I am fuccking upset.

So bottomline is that u giv a fvck? grin grin grin grin
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

So bottomline is that u giv a fvck? grin grin grin grin
I give a crazy wet fucck right about now!

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by wristbangle: 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
Good appointment meanwhile in Nigeria, they are appointing Grandpa as Minister of youths. Useless dolts.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
YouthsPC0:

Donald Trump is yet to be sworn in yet he has already constituted his cabinet and waiting for the 20th of January when he will officially be sworn in as POTUS while it took bubu more than half of a year after the presidential elections to comprehend that he is now the president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by wristbangle: 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Good looking woman

Its obvious kayode is beneath your league

Why did u say so at the bolded? Do you know what caused their separation?
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
Billyonaire:
I give a crazy wet fucck right about now!

Eyyaaah! I almost gave a fvck oo, but on 2nd thought i decided against it... sorie man undecided

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by castrokins(m): 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
Femi You See Your Life?

Meanwhile, FFK Reading This News With His New Wife Like...

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Good looking woman

Its obvious kayode is beneath your league

Stop lying to yourself.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Kingbuhari(m): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
But it took dullard grandpa Buhari full calendar year to pick corrupt inefficiency clowns as his kitchen cabinets.... we are cursed with bad leaders and clumsy buhari is the worst of them all.... TUFIAKWA

3 Likes

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by EmekaBlue(m): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hmm...Y can't Nigeria just leave Ghana....In their affairs one way or d other
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
fani kayode right now

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Omeny: 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
YouthsPC0:

It's on record that Buhari spent more than 6months searching for Angels and Saints.

I hope u all are enjoying the change?
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by hamzeiy: 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
OMOTOWO:
N power have refused to pay 32 states out of 36 states. In fact, they have stopped the payment and I already created a thread on that twice today but twice have i gotten it deleted by an idiot. In the thread, I said that the FG have scammed the citizens again and I asked if Seun is an APC member. I have never talked about politics on nairaland before but I suspect a foul play with the N power programme.
and are we suppose to take your word for it. yeah most states(if dts true) are yet to pay after all this their first month...when has nigeria been that efficient? fyi nairaland would delete your topic if its built on falsehood and stupidity without proper research and evidence.it has noting to do with politics...its two years after election pls do try move forward life aint waiting for anybody
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
FFK will be like angry

See combination of young and old. No wonder Ghana is advancing.

In Nigeria, the "youngest" cabinet member appointed by Buhari was 48 years old (as at time of appointment)

How's Ghana advancing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' / Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. / Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.