Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,190 members, 7,835,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant (80988 Views)

Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos / Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) / FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
PetroDolla3:
Fuckeduppedness grin how is it my fault that ZooNigeria is bleeped? Hahaha you are not ashamed to be a product of a failed smelly zoo called Mumudom Republic inhabited by blood sucking demons? grin you are not ashamed to be a citizen of an armpit country where eating from dustbins is the norm? grin tell me, what is life expectancy in your dustbin country?

You gotta to feel sorry for these mudder fuggers! grin recession-plagued fuelish rats grin

No wonder femi faniI-koyode described the sh1thole grin as a federal republic of shattered dreams, plagued by blood sucking demons grin

And Ghana's most senior and respected international states man, Koffi Annan says Africa's destiny is in the hands of Nigeria.

https://www.channelstv.com/2015/01/13/kofi-annan-urges-nigerian-politicians-selfish-political-interests/

So your words like your father's name don't matter. You're both slaves who stooped to economic and financial pressure to become bondsmen in Nigeria where you were treated a tad better than wild animals.

Yes Nigerians are dominating your banking/financial sectors, Cement sector.
Monopolising your import/export
Dominating your culture and entertainment
Taken over your local economy

every single Ghanaian including your demented father whose civility is at par with a domestic dog has their money in a Nigerian bank in Ghana.

Having a Nairaland account is a social uplifting in Ghana.

I bet you're typing this rubbish telling your trollop mother , "I'm debating with a real Nigerian" grin

She will look at your phone with a nostalgic feeling remembering the streets she used to hawk porridge and how her loyal mechanic customers used to pull her on top an abandoned car for a quicky.

25 million waste of humanity with no global brand company or identify.

Thunder fire your life comparing yourself with someone like me whom your dad wouldn't mind being his butler.

Idiot
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
PetroDolla3:

Shameless ediotic Igbo g0at still spewing crap from his AnUs? grin I know this mudder fugger from the past grin do you know the number of ShitNigerians arriving in Ghana every day in search of a better life? grin

I need to slap this punk with a brain of a fish back to reality grin. Recession-ravaged grin human-eating savages grin deluded lunatics grin

We have Glo, Dangote, Eco, GTB, Zenith, Access Bank, Fidelity bank and thousands of small to medium companies in export and import in Ghana.

We're there to colonising you further.

A country that lacks innovation and identity.

Ghana is just another extension of Nigeria. Your President should be speaking to one of our governors.

Because Lagos state has more riches and power than all of Ghana.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
PetroDolla3:
Crass crap! You sound like a f00l grin did you say 500 billion dollar GDP? grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Of course, you shouldn't believe it when Ghana's economy is not up to 50 billion.

Abeg, here's Africa's top 12 richest countries and Ghana isn't on the list.

We can put you on the world map son.

You and your fathers are marked for failure.

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
PetroDolla3, do you want me to show you Ghana's position in Africa? grin grin grin grin

Stupid, poverty-enveloped mongrel
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by PetroDolla3: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
oh dear, oh dear ....the goat talking from its aNuS, as usual. grin

Fuckeduppedness! did you say lagos has $50 billion GDP grin the same lagos where "engineers" fought over fashola's leftover fanta? embarassed https://www.nairaland.com/1155559/lagosians-scramble-fasholas-fanta-gov

your impoverished contrymen and women are scrambling for Ghanaian passports like gold and you are here spewing crap grin http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerians-scramble-for-ghanaian-other-w-african-nations-passports/149002/ grin do you know the number of your fellow mudder fuggers currently languishing in Ghanaian jails? grin

and where did this f00l get the notion GDP translates into riches? grin grin this magg0t is dumber than I thought grin

Dummy, what name do you give to a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots rule? A country where nothing works? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
Timelezz:
Of course, you shouldn't believe it when Ghana's economy is not up to 50 billion.

[/s]

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by PetroDolla3: 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
grin the rant of a f00l grin grin grin

I can see you suffer from Emotionally Unstable Disorder grin so much mental instability in the Sh1thole grin

see what smoking igbo has done to this slowpoke grin

I am simply telling the truth. grin don't get upset grin I am telling it like it is grin the primitive azzwipes. grin the largest country of apes, filled with hookers, scam artistes and robbers shocked

Shitnigeria is a jungle filled with cannibals grin grin grin soka forest, okija shrine, sambisa forest grin

Ghana's economy is $1 but our engineers don't fight over left over fantas now grin https://www.nairaland.com/1155559/lagosians-scramble-fasholas-fanta-gov grin

Ghana's economy is $1, but our people don't eat from dustbins now grin

Ghana's economy is $1, but people are not kidnapped for a ransom of coke and gala now grin grin grin

Ghana's economy is $1, but the Ghanaian economy is not in recession grin grin grin

Can anyone tell me how many nigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? What is the infant mortality rate in nigeria? What is the maternal mortality rate? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

check this first class road below in $500 billion GDP Zoological Republic of Shitnigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
Timelezz:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
PetroDolla3:

oh dear, oh dear ....the goat talking from its aNuS, as usual. grin

Fuckeduppedness! did you say lagos has $50 billion GDP grin the same lagos where "engineers" fought over fashola's leftover fanta? embarassed https://www.nairaland.com/1155559/lagosians-scramble-fasholas-fanta-gov

your impoverished contrymen and women are scrambling for Ghanaian passports like gold and you are here spewing crap grin http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerians-scramble-for-ghanaian-other-w-african-nations-passports/149002/ grin do you know the number of your fellow mudder fuggers currently languishing in Ghanaian jails? grin

and where did this f00l get the notion GDP translates into riches? grin grin this magg0t is dumber than I thought grin

Dummy, what name do you give to a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots rule? A country where nothing works? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]

Same recycled dry diss you have been using since 2013.

How I wish your stinking mother has enough undies like your emojis since her puberty till date. She wouldn't have given birth to a brain-dead dolt like you.

When your President is meeting and begging an ordinary nnpc manager from Nigeria to spare the economic lives of 25 million idiotic Ghanaians who have over a century become the burden to Nigeria.

You're posting pics of internally displaced people in Nigeria in north east due to boko haram crisis.

When hunger is turning your mom and sisters into penny prostitutês and your children into little bags of skeletal breathing corpse.

Hahaha, you're a worthless millipede

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
PetroDolla3:
grin the rant of a f00l grin grin grin

I can see you suffer from Emotionally Unstable Disorder grin so much mental instability in the Sh1thole grin

see what smoking igbo has done to this slowpoke grin

I am simply telling the truth. grin don't get upset grin I am telling it like it is grin the primitive azzwipes. grin the largest country of apes, filled with hookers, scam artistes and robbers shocked

Shitnigeria is a jungle filled with cannibals grin grin grin soka forest, okija shrine, sambisa forest grin

Ghana's economy is $1 but our engineers don't fight over left over fantas now grin https://www.nairaland.com/1155559/lagosians-scramble-fasholas-fanta-gov grin

Ghana's economy is $1, but our people don't eat from dustbins now grin

Ghana's economy is $1, but people are not kidnapped for a ransom of coke and gala now grin grin grin

Ghana's economy is $1, but the Ghanaian economy is not in recession grin grin grin

Can anyone tell me how many nigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? What is the infant mortality rate in nigeria? What is the maternal mortality rate? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

check this first class road below in $500 billion GDP Zoological Republic of Shitnigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
And the son of a pørnstar wants to sound smart grin

What is "emotionally unstable disorder"? grin Dumbo, you just used two negatives to create a positive. Damn!

Your mother must be the cheapest hoe in town for you to be as dull and brainless as a cold meteorite grin

How can 25 million people not up to the population of Lagos still be living in slums and abject poverty and disease.

This is why your parents were slaves in Nigeria and you're a slave in your own country today culturally and economically recolonised byNigeria.

Every living Ghanaian knows Ghana is an extension of Nigeria as gholliwood is an extension of Nollywood.

25 million people who had gold and independence before Nigeria and now has oil still became a failure.

Even if God came to rule Ghana, Ghanaians will still be too dumb and lazy to Prosper grin

Cursed scavengers

Now look at Ghana below, the place where the world's unmotivated, laziest and ugliest slips of humanity are given birth to.

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by PetroDolla3: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
hahahahaha fueckeduppedness come and see oooooh I wanna puke grin a $500 billion GDP grin grin grin what the hell is in this ediot's head? do you indeed understand the meaning of GDP? grin and where did this f00l get the notion GDP translates into wealth? such undernourished, undereducated uneployable mudder fugger talking nonsense about GDP grin so sad!

you want me to tell you the story of the so-called shitnigerian GDP? I swear you don't want to hear it? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

why waste time on some useless and fuelish shitnigerian supa MUMU? my dog has more sense that this f00l grin grin

omo naija grin generator republic grin the rape capital of the world grin

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by PetroDolla3: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
MUMU-in-Chief! grin

GDP this, GDP that! grin grin grin

Let me break thing down to your level, g0at. grin

You see GDP is the aggregate of the value of goods and services produced within a specific jurisdiction.

So in the case of MUMUgeria, revenues from oil drives your GDP. So for a country that sells 2.5 million barrels of oil every day, as well as natural gas, your country’s GDP will naturally rise, even without you mudder fuggerz lifting a finger! why do you think all your states gather in abuja every month to sare oil money? did you work for it? cool

You know how things are with oil revenues in your sh1thole,right? Your sh1thole is one of the world's most corrupt nations,huh? Answer yes sir,dog.

By the time Bubu takes his share. Goodluck Jonathan, his ape-looking wife, IBB take their share of the so called large GDP; OBJ will remove his own; Abdulsalami Abubakar will take his cut; Atiku and Tinubu will take their share, Danjuma will collect his own, your thieving governors and their officials will take their share, the remainder of your GDP is nothing to write home about! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

MUMu by the time the leftover of your so-called large GDP is shared among the rest of you 200 suffering masses, apes like you won’t even see a kobo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why do you think its difficult to provide water, electricity, health care, jobs etc etc in your sh1thole?

Hahahaha mad dog grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
Timelezz:

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by PetroDolla3: 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
suffering and smiling,huh. hahahahaha being super proud of being a citizen of the Federal Republic of F000ls? grin grin grin I can feel your frustrations and pain, my dog grin grin grin I have to feel sorry for your sorry for the magg0t embarassed

hahahaha the mudder fugger is talking about glo? who uses that cursed network in Ghana? een your fellow shitnigerians living in Ghana don't use glo shocked shocked shocked it is the most shambolic telecom company among the existing 6 in Ghana. ask them if they are making any money in Ghana grin na shame no allow them to pack bag and baggage and return to that armpit, cursed sh1thole grin grin

fueckeduppedness still talking from its AnUs instead of prasing and thanking Ghanaians for allowing these demons to operate in their thriving economy? hahahahah recession-plagued giant azzhole inhabited by small pieces of sh1t cool

whack a con!

[s]
Timelezz:

[b]Lolz, behind your smiling emojis you're breaking with pain grin that's what I do, make rétards like you know it is pure grace allowing unproductive waste of humanity like you share the earth's atmosphere with us.

Now Glo has since launched a high powered internet fibre optic cable capable of handling 20 million internet users in Ghana.

But it is such a pity only 5 million Ghanaians use the internet in the world's sleaziest dumpsite called Ghana. That's 19% of the population grin
http://www.internetworldstats.com/af/gh.htm

Do you begin to see why there's no single billionaire in your country.

Why there's no competitive Ghanaian company either privately owned or government owned in the world.

That's why when your parents where in Nigeria, your mother was a career prostitutê who gave anal sex for as low as tin of sardine to put food on the table while your daddy function as a shoe member because that was the only job his mental frame could carry.

The possibility that your conception was from a Nigerian artisan whom she never bothered to get his first name is plausible and your mom had to force the pregnancy on your poverty-beaten father.

Anyways, you're not created to matter much.

Just look below to find your scavenging parents being humiliated back to Ghana to learn how to become independent.

Now challenge your pegging president to repatriate Dangote, Glo, GTB, Access, Zenith,Eco and thousands of Nigerians employing your lazyboned father if hungry no destroy your life.

Underclass son of career prostitutê and vagabond father![/b]
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
PetroDolla3:

MUMU-in-Chief! grin

GDP this, GDP that! grin grin grin

Let me break thing down to your level, g0at. grin

You see GDP is the aggregate of the value of goods and services produced within a specific jurisdiction.

So in the case of MUMUgeria, revenues from oil drives your GDP. So for a country that sells 2.5 million barrels of oil every day, as well as natural gas, your country’s GDP will naturally rise, even without you mudder fuggerz lifting a finger! why do you think all your states gather in abuja every month to sare oil money? did you work for it? cool

You know how things are with oil revenues in your sh1thole,right? Your sh1thole is one of the world's most corrupt nations,huh? Answer yes sir,dog.

By the time Bubu takes his share. Goodluck Jonathan, his ape-looking wife, IBB take their share of the so called large GDP; OBJ will remove his own; Abdulsalami Abubakar will take his cut; Atiku and Tinubu will take their share, Danjuma will collect his own, your thieving governors and their officials will take their share, the remainder of your GDP is nothing to write home about! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

MUMu by the time the leftover of your so-called large GDP is shared among the rest of you 200 suffering masses, apes like you won’t even see a kobo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why do you think its difficult to provide water, electricity, health care, jobs etc etc in your sh1thole?

Hahahaha mad dog grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
There's not one intellectual Nobel laureate in Ghanaian history so let me educate you.

GDP nominal is the circle of money in business, services and transaction that circulates in a country. It is the total economic worth of the economic activity of a country and it's the first criteria used in measuring a country's power aside military strength and economic projection.
It is worth makes country speak and others Listen.

US
China
Japan
Germany
UK
France are the world leaders.

In Africa it is Nigeria, Egypt and S.A

The other GDP which is called GDP per capita is the economic strength distributed amongst each citizens in a country.

Now smaller countries always fare better here as wealth can be easily distributed to everyone. But Ghana somehow managed to still be inferior to Nigeria in the distribution of wealth with 170 million people compared to Ghana's tiny 25 million people.

That's why your mom fücked a Nigerian to conceive you to see if one of her offsprings can rise above your idiotic, no-good underclass father.

It's same reason your female celebrities are walking the streets of Lagos, Abuja, PH, Asaba as part-time actors, part-time hoes.

Fool.

Now there's Africa's GDP nominal and GDP per capita. Ghana's not even in the first 12 position.

Bastard son of classless swine.

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by PetroDolla3: 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
hahahaha grow up mudder fugger grin you are talking about something that happened some 30 years ago? how about we talk about today,huh? grin grin grin do you know the number of your pathetic, impoverished country people that arrive in Ghana every day in recent years to escape poverty and hunger grin grin grin I understand the reason most shitnigerians never liked Akufo Addo was because they fear he will deport them back to their gloom and doom sh1thole grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you deported Ghanaians from your country in 1983 so what? what about today that Ghana has become a mecca for shitnigerians? perhaps this will be perfect timing for another Shitnigerian Must Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Chei, roforoforoforofofo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

do you know the number of desperate phone calls I get every day from your country men and women desperate to come to Ghana? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
Timelezz:

Lolz, behind your smiling emojis you're breaking with pain grin that's what I do, make rétards like you know it is pure grace allowing unproductive waste of humanity like you share the earth's atmosphere with us.

Now Glo has since launched a high powered internet fibre optic cable capable of handling 20 million internet users in Ghana.

But it is such a pity only 5 million Ghanaians use the internet in the world's sleaziest dumpsite called Ghana. That's 19% of the population grin
http://www.internetworldstats.com/af/gh.htm

Do you begin to see why there's no single billionaire in your country.

Why there's no competitive Ghanaian company either privately owned or government owned in the world.

That's why when your parents where in Nigeria, your mother was a career prostitutê who gave anal sex for as low as tin of sardine to put food on the table while your daddy function as a shoe member because that was the only job his mental frame could carry.

The possibility that your conception was from a Nigerian artisan whom she never bothered to get his first name is plausible and your mom had to force the pregnancy on your poverty-beaten father.

Anyways, you're not created to matter much.

Just look below to find your scavenging parents being humiliated back to Ghana to learn how to become independent.

Now challenge your pegging president to repatriate Dangote, Glo, GTB, Access, Zenith,Eco and thousands of Nigerians employing your lazyboned father if hungry no destroy your life.

Underclass son of career prostitutê and vagabond

father

Pls check below to see if can identify your slaving father amongst the imbecilés being sent out of Nigeria like roaming dogs !
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
PetroDolla3:
suffering and smiling,huh. hahahahaha being super proud of being a citizen of the Federal Republic of F000ls? grin grin grin I can feel your frustrations and pain, my dog grin grin grin I have to feel sorry for your sorry for the magg0t embarassed

hahahaha the mudder fugger is talking about glo? who uses that cursed network in Ghana? een your fellow shitnigerians living in Ghana don't use glo shocked shocked shocked it is the most shambolic telecom company among the existing 6 in Ghana. ask them if they are making any money in Ghana grin na shame no allow them to pack bag and baggage and return to that armpit, cursed sh1thole grin grin

fueckeduppedness still talking from its AnUs instead of prasing and thanking Ghanaians for allowing these demons to operate in their thriving economy? hahahahah recession-plagued giant azzhole inhabited by small pieces of sh1t cool

whack a con!

[s][/s]

Glo is over 33 million subscribers in Nigeria and over I million in Ghana and it's for the high class in Ghana.

I am actually employing Glo's internet services to castrate you to make sure you don't pass your inferior genes to the next generation.

One fool at a time until your family all die out without duplicating their mundanity for the world to deal with.

Ghana's economic worth is 50 billion that's inferior to war torn Sudan and civil unrest Lybia.

Devil destroy you.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
PetroDolla3:

hahahaha grow up mudder fugger grin you are talking about something that happened some 30 years ago? how about we talk about today,huh? grin grin grin do you know the number of your pathetic, impoverished country people that arrive in Ghana every day in recent years to escape poverty and hunger grin grin grin I understand the reason most shitnigerians never liked Akufo Addo was because they fear he will deport them back to their gloom and doom sh1thole grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you deported Ghanaians from your country in 1983 so what? what about today that Ghana has become a mecca for shitnigerians? perhaps this will be perfect timing for another Shitnigerian Must Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Chei, roforoforoforofofo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

do you know the number of desperate phone calls I get every day from your country men and women desperate to come to Ghana? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]

When we drew the economic roadmap to recolonise Ghana with Glo and Dangote and dominate your financial sector, we needed to send every lower class animal back home so we can have subjects to rule over.

Now you bank with Nigerian banks in your country

Play Nigerian music more than yours.

Watch Nigerian movies more than yours

And we're dominating your local economy.

Man , welcome to neocolonialism.

You're my slave and we're brainwashing you. That's why there's heavy protest in Ghana when Dangote acquired your cement industries.

There was headline news when your people began protesting only Nigerian music are played in public events in Ghana.

This ain't a diss.

You're a spineless puppet and a slave in a brand new concept.

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by PetroDolla3: 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
hahahahaha this f00l doesn't get it,right? seriously I wonder what is inside this magg0t's head. I swear he has pieces of paper or rags stuufed into that thing he calls head, walahi.

Let me break it down for you f00l. I told you my dog has more sense than you and you thought I was insulting you,huh? grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder your leaders have taken you f000ls for granted for so long. grin grin grin grin grin grin I bet for you when it said that shitnigeria's gdp is $500 billion that is it. shitnigeria has arrived and suddenly your country is the richest country in africa. grin grin grin I doubt if you even live in shitnigeria. If you do, look around you. are you convinced your country is indeed rich because it has a gdp of $500 billion on paper? grin grin grin grin

For me, I will be happy to have Ghana;s GDP at $1 and see my people enjoy electricity, water, personal security and a longer life expectancy. so tell me. what is the sense in a a $500 billion gdp if poverty is endemic, if your economy is in recession? Think, think think. you sound too dumb!

If I call you a f000l you may take it as an insult, but you sound like a classic example of a f00l. why would you boast of dangote for example when the vast majority of your country folks are extremely poor.

I will rather not have a top billionaire in my country, provided most of my people are living reasonably well.

One billionaire and 200 impoverished mudder fuggers grin does it make sense? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no wonder your country is fvcked grin grin grin

there is no intellectual noble prize winner in Ghana so what? how has the one you have helped your country? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
Timelezz:

There's not one intellectual Nobel laureate in Ghanaian history so let me educate you.

GDP nominal is the circle of money in business and transaction that circulates in a country. It is the total economic worth of the economic activity of a country and it's the first criteria used in measuring a countries strength and economic projection.

US
China
Japan
Germany
UK
France are the world leaders.

In Africa it is Nigeria, Egypt and S.A

The other GDP which is called GDP per capita is the economic strength disturbed amongst each citizens in a country.

Now smaller countries always fare better here as wealth can be easily distributed to everyone. But Ghana somehow managed to still be inferior to Nigeria in the distribution of wealth with 170 million people compared to Ghana's tiny 25 million people.

That's why your mom fücked a Nigerian to conceive you to see if one of her offsprings can rise above your idiotic, no-good underclass father.

It's same reason your female celebrities are walking the streets of Lagos, Abuja, PH, Asaba aa part-time actors, part-time hoes.

Fool.

Now there's Africa's GDP nominal and GDP per capita. Ghana's not even in the first 12 position.
[/s]
Bastard son of classless swine.

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
Timelezz:

Glo is over 33 million subscribers in Nigeria and over I million in Ghana and it's for the high class in Ghana.

I am actually employing Glo's internet services to castrate you to make sure you don't pass your inferior genes to the next generation.

One fool at a time until your family all die out without duplicating their mundanity for the world to deal with.

Ghana's economic worth is 50 billion that's inferior to war torn Sudan and civil unrest Lybia.

Devil destroy you.

Omunna biko bia.... mechionu with your lies. I've been following the thread and decider to stay mute after I realised your account is just a troll. But how on earth can you say glo is for the high class in gh. Please stop all these your ignorant talks. Travel small wai
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
Timelezz:

Nigeria is towering in the region of 500 billion dollar GDP and nearly 3,000 dollars per capital income for over 180 million people. That's something mone of you or your parents have the mental capacity to achieve.

You loathsome slip of humanity.

At the grand scheme of things, Ghana has never mattered. Ghana is a quasi-state lacking international muscle and projection.

That's why one man by name of David Cameron stopped your country from passing your anti gay laws because your President goes about world capitals begging with his presidential begging bowl to feed 25 million lazybones who lack the motivation to work.
still showing your ignorance
Ghana has always mattered in the diplomatic world far more than Nigeria has
You seems not to know the history of you country
You seems to forget that your currency has seen more than 50% devaluation and a receding economy , which means that GDP has dropped significantly in dollar terms.
We already have a law that prohibits homosexuality
Stop making comments on things you have no idea of and for your information, homosexuals are humans and do not deserved to be discriminated against since our own laws prohibit discrimination base on gender, religion, ethnicity and etc
Why I'm I even telling you this, you live in a backward country
So for your information David Cameron was in his own right to visit the Ghanaian Parliament, the same way Obama, Clinton, and Bush was right to visit the Ghanaian Parliament
Various Ghanaian Presidents have been to various European Parliaments ascribing to the cultural values of Ghana and upholding human dignity in tranquility as it has over the thousands of years of our existence.

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by PetroDolla3: 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
shithead, dumbazz what is left of your fragile,pea-sized brain has been destroyed by prolonged inhalation of generator fumes grin grin

I bet your IQ is less than 10 grin so sad grin my dog has more sense than this magg0tic f000l grin Supa MUMU grin I bet you are a product of one of those baby factories littering all over your cursed country,huh? grin

dummy the dumb dumb grin grin grin grin ask your shitnigerian folks in Ghana about the dead glo network grin grin grin grin grin glo has a million subscribers when others measure their subscribers in tens of millions. grin even that one million sef na wayo, walahi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Timelezz:

Devil destroy you.

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
PetroDolla3:

hahahahaha this f00l doesn't get it,right? seriously I wonder what is inside this magg0t's head. I swear he has pieces of paper or rags stuufed into that thing he calls head, walahi.

Let me break it down for you f00l. I told you my dog has more sense than you and you thought I was insulting you,huh? grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder your leaders have taken you f000ls for granted for so long. grin grin grin grin grin grin I bet for you when it said that shitnigeria's gdp is $500 billion that is it. shitnigeria has arrived and suddenly your country is the richest country in africa. grin grin grin I doubt if you even live in shitnigeria. If you do, look around you. are you convinced your country is indeed rich because it has a gdp of $500 billion on paper? grin grin grin grin

For me, I will be happy to have Ghana;s GDP at $1 and see my people enjoy electricity, water, personal security and a longer life expectancy. so tell me. what is the sense in a a $500 billion gdp if poverty is endemic, if your economy is in recession? Think, think think. you sound too dumb!

If I call you a f000l you may take it as an insult, but you sound like a classic example of a f00l. why would you boast of dangote for example when the vast majority of your country folks are extremely poor.

I will rather not have a top billionaire in my country, provided most of my people are living reasonably well.

One billionaire and 200 impoverished mudder fuggers grin does it make sense? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no wonder your country is fvcked grin grin grin

there is no intellectual noble prize winner in Ghana so what? how has the one you have helped your country? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]

No the brainless mongrel couldn't fault the GDP projection.

You're suffering from interrupted education and no amount of pummelling will make you understand how poverty made your President to travel all the way to US to beg Buhari to funds to build pipe line project.

You can't simply understand that your wretched economy has made 25 million of you unable to make less for yourself as that right as been taken from you.

You're a bondsman and so would your children.

If you're living fine why is your percentage of mobile owners 13% and internet users 29%? That's the reflection of your poverty.

Why is Nigeria producing more millionaires than you.

How come Dumsor a word in Ghana for interrupted power supply has become an international understood word? grin

Your father's watery spérm was too weak to produce a foetus with proper brain properties grin

The word "foolish" is inadequate to describe your mental retardation.

You should be burnt alive to appease the god of common sense. Dullard!
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
Just30:
still showing your ignorance
Ghana has always mattered in the diplomatic world far more than Nigeria has
You seems not to know the history of you country
You seems to forget that your currency has seen more than 50% devaluation and a receding economy , which means that GDP has dropped significantly in dollar terms.
We already have a law that prohibits homosexuality
Stop making comments on things you have no idea of and for your information, homosexuals are humans and do not deserved to be discriminated against since our own laws prohibit discrimination base on gender, religion, ethnicity and etc
Why I'm I even telling you this, you live in a backward country
So for your information David Cameron was in his own right to visit the Ghanaian Parliament, the same way Obama, Clinton, and Bush was right to visit the Ghanaian Parliament
Various Ghanaian Presidents have been to various European Parliaments ascribing to the cultural values of Ghana and upholding human dignity in tranquility as it has over the thousands of years of our existence.

I asked you bastard never to quote me until you tell me what is GICB you claimed was a Ghanaian IT firm in UK.

Later you said it was a Ghanaian bank and we checked there's no Ghanaian bank with that name.

Now you claim it is Ghana commercial international Bank.

Show us the bank's logo in a website. Until you do that stay off this debate. You accursed bastard with porous braincells!!!
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
Timelezz:

You're suffering from interrupted education and no amount of pummelling will make you understand how poverty made your President to travel all the way to US to beg Buhari to funds to build pipe line project.

You can't simply understand that your wretched economy has made 25 million of you unable to make less for yourself as that right as been taken from you.

If you're living fine why is your percentage of mobile owners 13% and internet users 29%? That's the reflection of your poverty.

How come Dumsor a word in Ghana for interrupted power supply has become an international understood word? grin

Your father's watery spérm was too weak to produce a foetus with proper brain properties grin

Why are you lying? Why do you think insults and lying would help you accomplish anything across? Wat, your account is just a troll. That's what it is. Which president traveled to US to meet Buhari to build pipeline? Guy, fear God na haba.

PetroDolla3 gyae akoa no na ogyimi.

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
Timelezz:

Nigeria is towering in the region of 500 billion dollar GDP and nearly 3,000 dollars per capital income for over 180 million people. That's something mone of you or your parents have the mental capacity to achieve.

You loathsome slip of humanity.

At the grand scheme of things, Ghana has never mattered. Ghana is a quasi-state lacking international muscle and projection.

That's why one man by name of David Cameron stopped your country from passing your anti gay laws because your President goes about world capitals begging with his presidential begging bowl to feed 25 million lazybones who lack the motivation to work.
your health sector depends on aid from Abroad to survive
Your education sector is struggling to survive the under funding régime
So, who has a presidential begging bowl again?
A lower middle income economy who funds all of it budget or a lower income country like Nigeria who's health sector needs to be billed out every year.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
PetroDolla3:
shithead, dumbazz what is left of your fragile,pea-sized brain has been destroyed by prolonged inhalation of generator fumes grin grin

I bet your IQ is less than 10 grin so sad grin my dog has more sense than this magg0tic f000l grin Supa MUMU grin I bet you are a product of one of those baby factories littering all over your cursed country,huh? grin

dummy the dumb dumb grin grin grin grin ask your shitnigerian folks in Ghana about the dead glo network grin grin grin grin grin glo has a million subscribers when others measure their subscribers in tens of millions. grin even that one million sef na wayo, walahi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seems your drooling mother shot you out in a public toilet when she mistook her labour signs for poop signals.
Words on the public pub is that your mom takes more dick in the ass than she could recount. Hence you need brain surgery to wipe out the shit you have for brains.

Please, regurgitated ape, how does the words of kardishian the illiterate nudist with fake assplant and celicone planted breasts matter in the grand scheme of things?

Your parents should be looking to adopt if you're thier only son.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
Timelezz:

There's only one possible cause of your problems: you must have slept with your mother .

There's nothing as Ghana international commercial bank.

Abeg no quote me again. Your brain produce more filth than a bad septic tank.

If you can not sure proof like I have done, then keep soiling your dick with your mother's acidic püssy juice.
I didn't expect you having a comprehension problem as well
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by PetroDolla3: 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
Keep on hallucinating, maggot! grin schizophrenic bastardz cool Only God can save you from terminal insanity You need to have that stvpid-looking thing you call head examined asap, dog! grin

welcome to shitnigeria, the world's only certified sh1thole grin end of story grin this is what you get when you spend all your time smoking igbo grin woolly headed vermin cool

I taya for naija grin grin grin grin grin they make me sick just looking at them cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

Arguing with a f00l is like swimming in the mud to convert a pig grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
Timelezz:

[/s]

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
Just30:
your health sector depends on aid from Abroad to survive
Your education sector is struggling to survive the under funding régime
So, who has a presidential begging bowl again?
A lower middle income economy who funds all of it budget or a lower income country like Nigeria who's health sector needs to be billed out every year.

Drowning gorilla is now looking for a rope to lean on grin

What health sector?

All developing countries including China receives medical assistance from the UN, German leprosy foundation and DFID.

How's that amount to economic aid where your national budget cannot be read without foreign donation.

Underfed koodoo.

Your education is cheap. You're as hopeless as marooned sea pirate
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Timelezz:

I asked you bastard never to quote me until you tell me what is GICB you claimed was a Ghanaian IT firm in UK.

Later you said it was a Ghanaian bank and we checked there's no Ghanaian bank with that name.

Now you claim it is Ghana commercial international Bank.

Show us the bank's logo in a website. Until you do that stay off this debate. You accursed bastard with porous braincells!!!
you seems to be really jobless and your comprehension problem have worsen
GICB was rebranded to GIHB and it's a bank
didn't they teach you conjections in primary schools?
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
Timelezz:

Drowning gorilla is now looking for a rope to lean on grin

What health sector?

All developing countries including China receives medical assistance from the UN, German leprosy foundation and DFID.

How's that amount to economic aid where your national budget cannot be read without foreign donation.

Underfed koodoo.

Your education is cheap. You're as hopeless as marooned sea pirate
looking for somewhere to hide your head
Nigeria receives the largest aid in Africa and up to now, with a 200 billion economy, your government keep seeking inorder to nip the hunger epidemic in the north
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by PetroDolla3: 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
hats off you to you pig, for such deep-rooted inferiority complex grin shitnigerians are the poison of the world grin death in that armpit country is cheap and plentiful grin grin grin grin grin

the world would enjoy laughing at the $500 billion economy that can'r even guarantee six hours of electricity grin

so backward. there are now words to describe these shitmongering twats grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[s]
Timelezz:

Seems your drooling mother shot you out in a public toilet when she mistook her labour signs for poop signals.
Words on the public pub is that your mom takes more dick in the ass than she could recount. Hence you need brain surgery to wipe out the shit you have for brains.

Please, regurgitated ape, how does the words of kardishian the illiterate nudist with fake assplant and celicone planted breasts matter in the grand scheme of things?

Your parents should be looking to adopt if you're thier only son.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' / Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. / Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.