Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring (55559 Views)

Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring by brianero24(m): 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
correct guy grin

Re: She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring by phemsie(m): 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
I guess its because of his stupidity
pinkyruledworld:
wondering y she rejected him in the first place
Re: She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring by habsydiamond(m): 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
No be small thing ooo
Re: She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring by fF01(m): 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
obataokenwa:
is it possible
See question o!
Re: She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring by DEIFIED(m): 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
lol, say no to falling hand.
Re: She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring by obataokenwa(m): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
fF01:

See question o!
how can u just propose to a girl you've dated and she said so. before every engagement one should have known if the girl go marry him. Leave am the guy dey find talk

1 Like

Re: She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring by Kdiva(f): 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
That doesn't look like a guy's hand
Re: She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring by fF01(m): 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
obataokenwa:
how can u just propose to a girl you've dated and she said so. before every engagement one should have known if the girl go marry him. Leave am the guy dey find talk
Well your right thou but some girls ya wayray o, go just give u 1 kine foolish excuse.
And if na me, I Kant kill myself o! Na to go sell d ring ASAP.
Re: She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
See his ga.y as..ss finger. Na only wedding ring im dey wear, he should buy himself wedding gown also grin grin

Anu ofia.
Re: She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring by XendersPride(f): 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
Good radiance
Re: She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring by henryhemon(m): 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
ramdris:
Why u sef no do home work well before proposing? Guy u f...k up jare

Na question be that?? You never see wey babe don gree and change her mind on wedding night? Women are wonderful specie today they act like angels tomorrow you will think devil is using them.
Re: She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring by henryhemon(m): 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
fF01:

Well your right thou but some girls ya wayray o, go just give u 1 kine foolish excuse.
And if na me, I Kant kill myself o! Na to go sell d ring ASAP.

You sabi the thing. They will give excuse that will even confuse you.

1 Like

Re: She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
RiversWatchDog:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-6HbQBX1HzuA/WG5gnDvBreI/AAAAAAAAVbk/Jb6le_PeFk04krDrBT4se89WEOR_jn7YACLcB/s1600/IMG_20170105_160410.jpg[/img]
Lol... As seen on twitter

http://thearticleng..com/2017/01/she-turned-down-his-proposal-he-decided.html

mtchewww. Does he wants to marry himself( na wetin I call monosexuality) see hw e hand be like girl own sef.
Re: She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
oh av finally given a Bleep,CNT blv
Re: She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring by Nickymezor(f): 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
He no even send persin go market.
Re: She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring by jide219(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
midolian:
Accepting ya proposal on her behalf! what manner of masturbation is this?
guy u too much best comment of the day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring by kosisokosi48(m): 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
sad sad

Re: She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring by HARDDON: 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
Catalin:
An Igbo adage says "onye ajuru aju anaghi aju onwe ya" meaning "person wey dem reject no dey reject himself"

It beats my imagination!

How can a guy not kNow dah he is on dah fzone? Dah Mzone?

angry embarassed

How can a guy propose n he gets turned down? How?

Op, kindly tell him to pull dah ish! Makes him cut a gay
Re: She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring by Obdk: 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
Yall should know i don't have a full time Bleep to give
Re: She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring by ultimate73(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
gud for you
Re: She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
livinbygrace:
hello i am back

Re: She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
and my girlfriend has accepted my proposal eve without proposing to her. When will guys begin to take girls who love them seriously?
Re: She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring by APCmyheart(m): 12:15am On Jan 06, 2017
ramdris:
Why u sef no do home work well before proposing? Guy u f...k up jare

So he should have been reading on how to propose? He should not sleep for day to do his home work wella abi? Like say the girl even worth am..

Olosho everywhere..

Me i don born 3 without marriage.. 2 ladies 3 kids no time for useless marriage...
Re: She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring by SURElee(f): 12:18am On Jan 06, 2017
Awwww!
Re: She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring by indsstudy: 4:56am On Jan 06, 2017
s
Re: She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring by Infamous(m): 7:26am On Jan 06, 2017
CaroLyner:
Lame.
What do you mean by that? Girls like you will prefer a man to lie on the floor to propose to you while you cross your legs and decline. Then you'd expect him to hang himself. Mtcheww.
Re: She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 06, 2017
hahaha cheesy
he coulda just took it back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. / How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? / Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.