Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

First Picture Of Leicester's New Signing Wilfried Ndidi In Training - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / First Picture Of Leicester's New Signing Wilfried Ndidi In Training (27214 Views)

12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha / Tiote's Corpse Arrives Ivory Coast, Received By Kolo Toure, Wilfried Bony, Kalou / Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Picture Of Leicester's New Signing Wilfried Ndidi In Training by goshen26: 7:55am On Jan 06, 2017
The guy behind him in d first pics b like "no go kill urself b4 match ooo
Re: First Picture Of Leicester's New Signing Wilfried Ndidi In Training by dpete1: 7:57am On Jan 06, 2017
MichaelSokoto:
Great!
some IBO boiz making us proud! cool

and yes I actually do giv a million fvcks on dis. cool
And MANY igbos makes you ashamed
#chijioke #dah one wey put cocaine for sandal

2 Likes

Re: First Picture Of Leicester's New Signing Wilfried Ndidi In Training by thaoriginator: 7:57am On Jan 06, 2017
MichaelSokoto:

my Broda EPL is ya destination.
Amin Amin Amin.... Even if na relegation club mek I sign abeg
Re: First Picture Of Leicester's New Signing Wilfried Ndidi In Training by goshen26: 8:00am On Jan 06, 2017
truthspeaks:
Which one sign u. Nt even ur Backyard FC

Choi!!!! U get bad mouth oooo @ backyard fc....abeg which league that one de?
Re: First Picture Of Leicester's New Signing Wilfried Ndidi In Training by wittyt98(m): 8:03am On Jan 06, 2017
Rapmaestro:
of all clubs... Leicester I wish him success

it's all about what he can do Nd the money bro

all about the money!
Re: First Picture Of Leicester's New Signing Wilfried Ndidi In Training by onatisi(m): 8:04am On Jan 06, 2017
steadymind:
Congrats to him.

Pictures of him with the Nigeria U17 team in 2012 and when he signed for Genk in 2015
May he continue to go higer and higher in his career
Re: First Picture Of Leicester's New Signing Wilfried Ndidi In Training by BestySam(m): 8:36am On Jan 06, 2017
Wilfred will score the winning goal against chelsea. Just watch out!!!
Re: First Picture Of Leicester's New Signing Wilfried Ndidi In Training by nonjebose(m): 8:37am On Jan 06, 2017
BestySam:
Wilfred will score the winning goal against chelsea. Just watch out!!!
That would so make my day
Re: First Picture Of Leicester's New Signing Wilfried Ndidi In Training by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 06, 2017
Rapmaestro:
seriously,dat team is in recession now
Re: First Picture Of Leicester's New Signing Wilfried Ndidi In Training by ayd91(m): 8:45am On Jan 06, 2017
Rapmaestro:

oh! you mean the current EPL cup holders?
Re: First Picture Of Leicester's New Signing Wilfried Ndidi In Training by FOREXMART(m): 8:50am On Jan 06, 2017
nice
Re: First Picture Of Leicester's New Signing Wilfried Ndidi In Training by oscarpet: 8:54am On Jan 06, 2017
pls who is this mad people?

Re: First Picture Of Leicester's New Signing Wilfried Ndidi In Training by Codes151(m): 9:21am On Jan 06, 2017
Difference between nigeria n genk! Check that picture
Re: First Picture Of Leicester's New Signing Wilfried Ndidi In Training by manikspears: 9:51am On Jan 06, 2017
sKeetz:
sad
cheesy i wonder where you guys get all these pictures and inspirations from?
Re: First Picture Of Leicester's New Signing Wilfried Ndidi In Training by Emperormartin(m): 9:52am On Jan 06, 2017
efilefun:

were you expecting him to go to china like mikel or you forgot Leicester are still the reigning champions of EPL

The dude behind him in the first pic looks like balotelli grin grin
That's Jeffery Schlupp
Re: First Picture Of Leicester's New Signing Wilfried Ndidi In Training by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:21am On Jan 06, 2017
thaoriginator:
Amin Amin Amin.... Even if na relegation club mek I sign abeg
noooo!
nah division one clubs I c for u ooo! cool
Re: First Picture Of Leicester's New Signing Wilfried Ndidi In Training by ufuosman(m): 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
welcome to england, all the best bro
Re: First Picture Of Leicester's New Signing Wilfried Ndidi In Training by Teneke007(m): 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
No
efilefun:

were you expecting him to go to china like mikel or you forgot Leicester are still the reigning champions of EPL

The dude behind him in the first pic looks like balotelli grin grin
That is Jeffrey Schluup Nigga..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official: Kurt Zouma Joins West Ham United / AFCON 2021: Nigeria In Group D With Egypt, Sudan & Guinea Bissau / Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.