Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) (43563 Views)

Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) / Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos / Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) by baffabulous(m): 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
3fucks given
Re: Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) by jfleece(m): 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lukmann1:
In this new year? the devil is a lie. i wished her fast recover.
Bros which school u go? We go leave English for u ooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) by smksean(m): 12:00am On Jan 06, 2017
Nickymezor:
Shez in pains n shock nw
lol me i dont get how did the op now know her school abeg ee
Re: Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) by smksean(m): 12:01am On Jan 06, 2017
jfleece:
Bros which school u go? We go leave English for u ooo
not nice
Re: Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) by yarimo(m): 12:33am On Jan 06, 2017
emerich:
She doesn't appear like as a student to me though.
she appear to you like a comedian abi? undecided
Re: Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) by yarimo(m): 12:34am On Jan 06, 2017
smksean:
she was involved in an accident why is she sitting on the ground.. Nd she cant remeber her name or what
so you want her to be seating on the AIR abi?
Re: Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) by charleyboi(m): 12:52am On Jan 06, 2017
Sorry dear
Re: Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) by Gordieshegz(m): 2:06am On Jan 06, 2017
mrsage:

Very possible bro. Be like say you never witness accident before

bro...that's quite implausible you know...
who gave the information she is Tai Solaris student?
who gave the information she was returning to school from holiday?
to think asking about identity comes first in the pecking order of information makes everything implausible..

above all,wish her quick recovery
Re: Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) by Gwazah(m): 6:33am On Jan 06, 2017
I think we are getting mad in this country. An emergency case that need medical attention was delayed, someone who could hav done that was busy taking pictures just to make front page? Hian!!!!
Re: Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 06, 2017
nice pointy boobs and sexy legs.
i now understand why onlookers were taking pixs and handling her under the guise of first aid.
Re: Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) by zedman1(m): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2017
Lukmann1:
This your public display of.. ..wetin sef? Why always this? E don do naaw.
Re: Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) by ArabMopol(m): 7:42am On Jan 06, 2017
she is crying because of that small scratch... mtcheeeeew
Re: Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) by smksean(m): 7:43am On Jan 06, 2017
yarimo:
so you want her to be seating on the AIR abi?
what are you saying..is she not meant to be rushed to a med center
Re: Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) by sylve11: 7:45am On Jan 06, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

To the guy above polluting this thread with grammatical 'bombs' I ask you this: na by force to speak English?

lol grin grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) by smksean(m): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2017
Gordieshegz:

bro...that's quite implausible you know...
who gave the information she is Tai Solaris student?
who gave the information she was returning to school from holiday?
to think asking about identity comes first in the pecking order of information makes everything implausible..

above all,wish her quick recovery

pls tell him
Re: Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) by SycophanticGoat: 8:03am On Jan 06, 2017
mrsage:

Stop blaming the devil. The poor devil is probably far away in Cambodia planning an earthquake or something bigger.

Majority of our road accidents in Nigeria is mostly caused by over speeding and reckless driving.

You forgot to include bad roads.
Re: Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) by Harinholar(f): 8:26am On Jan 06, 2017
Lukmann1:
.....U get mouth....Ara ile jenifa
Re: Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) by Harinholar(f): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2017
prince9851:
what joy do some pple derive in taking pictures of other pple who are going through pain??
..Can't u read??
Re: Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) by Harinholar(f): 8:32am On Jan 06, 2017
emerich:
.Nawa o pipu can be so funny...Bros..how does a student looks like grin
Re: Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) by Harinholar(f): 8:41am On Jan 06, 2017
comradespade:
nairaland front page na yawa oooo, it happened yesterday but she came to school today for her exam cus I saw her, the only thing there is that she is still in pain but I think they've taken her to the school clinic sad

and that oga that was spewing thrash how does a student look? I think he is high on dried Moi Moi
....Tenk God for her life..best of luck
Re: Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) by Harinholar(f): 8:45am On Jan 06, 2017
zedman1:
This your public display of.. ..wetin sef? Why always this? E don do naaw.
..he is only seeking for unnecessary attention....Who dat one epp... ignore him jorrr

1 Like

Re: Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) by Elvisonjack2(m): 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
Missmossy:
Saw this on IG yesterday. Series of accidents in this new year embarassed its so disheartening. Thank God she is alive.
It's been long,you still remember this moniker? smiley
Re: Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) by Prebaby93(f): 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
emerich:
Ehn oga how do student look? maybe she would have traveled with her Matric gown so you will know

1 Like

Re: Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) by Missmossy(f): 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
Elvisonjack2:
It's been long,you still remember this moniker? smiley
Yes i do cheesy Elvis where have you been??
Re: Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) by Elvisonjack2(m): 9:10am On Jan 07, 2017
Missmossy:

Yes i do cheesy Elvis where have you been??

Been off NL.,my schedule is so tight now, wanted to deactivate but I cant find the button. . .missed u thO smiley
Re: Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) by Missmossy(f): 9:51am On Jan 07, 2017
Elvisonjack2:

Been off NL.,my schedule is so tight now, wanted to deactivate but I cant find the button. . .missed u thO smiley

I can imagine, missed you small. Send me a pm Mr tight schedule tongue
Re: Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) by Elvisonjack2(m): 6:55am On Jan 08, 2017
Missmossy:

I can imagine, missed you small. Send me a pm Mr tight schedule tongue

Lol thanks,am sorry, have forgotten the email F this account.
Hope you don't mind sharing your mail here, so I'll pm you later. smiley
Re: Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2017
Prebaby93:

Ehn oga how do student look? maybe she would have traveled with her Matric gown so you will know

Please check your mail dear...

smiley
Re: Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) by missKiffy(f): 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Sincr January 5, and today is Feb 17th, the poor girl go don recover hopefully jarr

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos-ibadan Road Begin To Wear A New Face / Home Of Guild Of Benin Bronze Casters: World Heritage Site / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.