Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) (38813 Views)

18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) / Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Embracegossip: 4:18am On Jun 17, 2019
A young female student said to be an undergraduate of the University of Ibadan (UI) and identified as Uche Seun (MammieEasy), on Saturday Evening died in an auto crash in Lagos state.

The incident, it was gathered occurred around 4pm at Majidun Ilaje, Lagos, Nigeria.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Byy6aIsHht5/?igshid=1w1hg3qs5zn7w

Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Jbleenk: 4:23am On Jun 17, 2019
“God loves u most” I hate that narrative. I don’t think God would want such terrible accident. Nonetheless, may their souls Rest In Peace embarassed

28 Likes

Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by blackpanthar: 4:46am On Jun 17, 2019
This is just.... cry cry cry cry cry cry

am just crying typing this.

This is not the work of God. OH LORD.... Leaders of tomorrow... the world just lost these rare gems.

chai... GOD OF SAFETY.... 2019 will not bring any form of evil our way. NO MORE BAD NEWS ooooo.. NO MORE.

LET GOODNESS AND MERCY FOLLOW US ON EVERY JOURNEY, be it road, air or water.... LET ENEMIES AND FRENEMIES never succeed in attacking us.

amen!

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by cooldipo(m): 5:36am On Jun 17, 2019
My heart goes out to ththeir parents and loved ones

sad

8 Likes

Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Memberclub(m): 6:40am On Jun 17, 2019
Surebet031:
Good morning
You go die this week for this nonsense wey u post.

12 Likes

Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by starbuck(f): 7:24am On Jun 17, 2019
Honestly, I did rather stay indoors and safe guard my life because Nigeria has now become a death trap

7 Likes

Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by freemanbubble: 8:54am On Jun 17, 2019
starbuck:
Honestly, I did rather stay indoors and safe guard my life because Nigeria has now become a death trap

You talking like a coward
We were born to die
And death is only the beginning!

For every day we wake
We are faced with more than a hundred ways to die whether you stay indoors or not

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Freshlorde: 8:55am On Jun 17, 2019
Rip
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by etibaba(m): 8:55am On Jun 17, 2019
Rip, speed kills, most of the accidents on the highway were as a result of overspeeding. Always caution your driver (Be it Keke, bike or car) if you notice he is driving too fast or roughly cos life no get spare part.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by oshe11: 8:56am On Jun 17, 2019
Wow this Post has changed my perception about life and thought me a lot of things

Thanks For Sharing and also for the Knowledge!!!

3 Likes

Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by oshe11: 8:56am On Jun 17, 2019
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by soloehis(m): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2019
Bad news and death all around Nigeria..God help us
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Ijaya123: 8:57am On Jun 17, 2019
This is so heart-wrenching to say the least.
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by etibaba(m): 8:59am On Jun 17, 2019
Intellectual201:
Op. Na accident go kill you.
Wow, this is too harsh na.
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Megatrix: 8:59am On Jun 17, 2019
starbuck:
even the indoors no safe again for this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by christianzest: 8:59am On Jun 17, 2019
yh its really painful,
those are my two sis, and mum still in shock
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by etibaba(m): 8:59am On Jun 17, 2019
christianzest:
yh its really painful,
Are you being serious? cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Bellotelli: 8:59am On Jun 17, 2019
Jbleenk:
“God loves u most” I hate that narrative. I don’t think God would want such terrible accident. Nonetheless, may their souls Rest In Peace embarassed
Nothing happens without God's knowledge. God could have easily averted it, but He knows why and to Him we still give the glory. It's still a lesson to humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Reelmii: 9:00am On Jun 17, 2019
sad
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by freemanbubble: 9:00am On Jun 17, 2019
Jbleenk:

Even God doesn't exist

4 Likes

Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by gambia(m): 9:00am On Jun 17, 2019
its well.
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Dearlord(m): 9:01am On Jun 17, 2019
Thé saddest thing abort life.

Rip
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by ololadeajayi(f): 9:02am On Jun 17, 2019
HMMMMMM!If you know, you know

RIP to the dead
blackaxe78:
Ogun lakaiye
Ọsin mole
Ogun alada méjì
Ofi okan sanko
Ofi okan yena
Ọjo ogun nti ori oke bo
Aso ina lo mu bora
Ẹwu eje lowo
Ogun onile owo
Ọlo na ola
Ogun onile Kongun kongun Ọrun
Olomi ni ile feje we
Olaso nile fimo kimo bora
Ogun apon leyin iju
Egbe lehin omo kan
Ogun meje logun mi
Ogun alara ni n gb’aja
Ogun onire a gb’agbo
Ogun ikole a gb’agbin
Ogun ila a gb’esun isu
Ogun akirin a gb’awo agbo
Ogun elemono eran ahun ni je
Ogun makinde ti dogun leyin odi
Bi o ba gba tapa a gb’aboki
A gba ukuuku a gba kemberi
Nje nibo lati gbe pade ogun?
A pade ogun nibi ija
A pade re nibi ita
A pade re nibi agbara eje ti nsan
Agbara eje ti ndeni lorun
Bi omi ago
Bomode ba ndale
Ki o mase da Ogun
Oro Ogun leewo
Ara Ogun kan go go go!

Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:03am On Jun 17, 2019
OH LORD!!

OH NO!!!

DAMN.

cry cry

christianzest:
yh its really painful,
Becareful what you joke with boy!

2 Likes

Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by waranjalicious(m): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2019
Rip
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Ubdavis(m): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2019
blackpanthar:
This is just.... cry cry cry cry cry cry

am just crying typing this.

This is not the work of God. OH LORD.... Leaders of tomorrow... the world just lost these rare gems.

chai... GOD OF SAFETY.... 2019 will not bring any form of evil our way. NO MORE BAD NEWS ooooo.. NO MORE.

LET GOODNESS AND MERCY FOLLOW US ON EVERY JOURNEY, be it road, air or water.... LET ENEMIES AND FRENEMIES never succeed in attacking us.

amen!

Its a very unfortunate situation and heart wrenching.. However, so long as we are in this world, there is no way we will not hear bad news, eventualities befall human...we pray to distroy all evil everyday, I m very sure they prayed before the bus embarked on that journey. ..
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 17, 2019
freemanbubble:

Even God doesn't exist

I pray you don't have a big problem in life, if u have one then u will know that God exists

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) / 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria / Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport Umueri Update (Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.