Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,717 members, 7,813,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Lawyers In The House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lawyers In The House (3452 Views)

Lawyers Advise Women To Drop Maiden Name After Marriage / Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) / Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyers In The House by Acme45: 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
I got married in 2014, only for me to discover that my wife is four years older than l ( she lied) it's was when I went for her elder burial i could not believe what I saw

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In The House by daddytime(m): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
For the single fact that the relationship was founded and consummated on the altar of deception and outright falsehood, you have the liberty to take whatever action that is pleasing to you.

However, whatever action you'd be taking should be taken very far away from her. In other words, vanish (find your level, disappear) from her make she no even get your bearing.

Relocate elsewhere if you can to go start a new life with another woman.

You'd be granted a divorce on the grounds of deception by her but why tow such an expensive route if you can't afford it now.

Some disappearing act dey worse pass divorce sef, na she go come dey look for and beg you to divorce her make she fit move on las las

This my advice for you no be carry advice oh, na level wey I don do wey work for me.

Good luck bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyers In The House by Bola146(f): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Marriage cry
Re: Lawyers In The House by ichidodo: 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
That's devastating... Someone you thought was fresh, nubile and tight is actually stretched,worn out and close to infertile...

5 Likes

Re: Lawyers In The House by Professorcplus(m): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Fake story!!!

8 Likes

Re: Lawyers In The House by skedman(m): 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
You are very funny .

Were are the vows and love you made on your wedding day

How can you marry someone without knowing are true date of birth .

There are many ways you can use to get it
WAEC certificate,birth certificate when she finished from school,etc.

I guess you married her because the sex was sweet but right now it is no longer interesting because your eyes are opened right now.
Legally she is entitled to half of your properties .

She must also give her consent for the divorce process to go on unless no divorce.

The best advise go and impregnate another lady outside to confirm whether the problem is even from you.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In The House by Pharaoh350s(m): 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
First you need to talk things out with her
A nice family planning is needed
Instead of getting a child out of wedlock, just adopt a child with her

My advice to married men is "when ever you started hearing, the wife is controlling him, just know you are doing great with your wife"
Re: Lawyers In The House by Acme45: 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
Professorcplus:
Fake story!!!
not every story is fake,i will upload my last test results either today or tomorrow afternoon.thanks
Re: Lawyers In The House by Acme45: 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
skedman:
You are very funny .

Were are the vows and love you made on your wedding day

How can you marry someone without knowing are true date of birth .

There are many ways you can use to get it
WAEC certificate,birth certificate when she finished from school,etc.

I guess you married her because the sex was sweet but right now it is no longer interesting because your eyes are opened right now.
Legally she is entitled to half of your properties .

She must also give her consent for the divorce process to go on unless no divorce.

The best advise go and impregnate another lady outside to confirm whether the problem is even from you.

just my thoughts, thanks
Re: Lawyers In The House by babythug(f): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
As weighty as her being untruthful about her age is I’m not sure it should overshadow or becloud her good parts or the good times you may have shared and enjoyed in the marriage.

With child bearing to a large extent it’s barely in the hands of the individuals as many people with barely any pre marital sexual activity and good health reports sometimes find them selves without children. It’s completely by divine orchestration people have biological children. Why not prayerfully explore other options - surrogacy or adoption inclusive. It’s unfair to abandon her because of something which she truly has no control over.

If there are other challenges in the marriage itemise them to yourself and be sure that truly you can no longer be in the union and you do not have any love for her anymore! But I assure you there’s no 100% in any marriage . We all have our shortcomings but keep striving to make the best of our situations .

4 Likes

Re: Lawyers In The House by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Any marriage based on an untruth can be nullified by the offended partner, where they cannot deal with the deception. I can’t tell another person how or how not to hurt.
IMO.
A man lied to his wife about his educational and professional achievements. This was one of the main boxes ticked in his favour on her list. She respected his achievements a lot. After many years she found out it was all a lie and promptly left him. I did/do not judge that decision at all. She knew where and how much that hurt her.

I have had many women in my clinics telling me their real ages and asking me not to tell their husbands. Usually in subfertility cases. Sosayiti and its demands and the weak, desperate women it creates. Tragic vicious cycle.

5 Likes

Re: Lawyers In The House by TrippleEEE: 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Let me tell you what I know.

What the Lord has joined together, let no man put asunder. But you see,

There are so many marriages joined together in the Church by pastors that the Lord has not joined together.

You see those marriages joined together by lies and deceits are joined together by the father of lies Himself!

If you find yourself in that web, Run! I'm taking you. If you're a Christian. This is a truth you might never hear anywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyers In The House by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Acme45:
not every story is fake,i will upload my last test results either today or tomorrow afternoon.thanks

You don't need to upload any result. Remember, this is a public forum. Be very careful, this world is filled with evil people.

Back to your question.
Are you filing for divorce because she deceived you or due to her inability to conceive?

If it is based on deception, my man take it easy. Think through very carefully. Has she been a thorn in your flesh ever since you married her or you are just plain angry because she falsified her age.
If it is based on her inability to conceive, then her age is very important here, she could be approaching menopause. Have you considered ivf.

Remember, in the end you are in the best position to make this very important decision.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers In The House by TrippleEEE: 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
babythug:
As weighty as her being untruthful about her age is I’m not sure it should overshadow or becloud her good parts or the good times you may have shared and enjoyed in the marriage.

With child bearing to a large extent it’s barely in the hands of the individuals as many people with barely any pre marital sexual activity and good health reports sometimes find them selves without children. It’s completely by divine orchestration people have biological children. Why not prayerfully explore other options - surrogacy or adoption inclusive. It’s unfair to abandon her because of something which she truly has no control over.

If there are other challenges in the marriage itemise them to yourself and be sure that truly you can no longer be in the union and you do not have any love for her anymore! But I assure you there’s no 100% in any marriage . We all have our shortcomings but keep striving to make the best of our situations .
Na dem

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In The House by Acme45: 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
babythug:

thanks
Re: Lawyers In The House by Acme45: 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
Pharaoh350s:
First you need to talk things out with her
A nice family planning is needed
Instead of getting a child out of wedlock, just adopt a child with her

My advice to married men is "when ever you started hearing, the wife is controlling him, just know you are doing great with your wife"
will you please advise your brother to adopt not me.marriage that was founded on lies.if my manhood is not working from the day I got married to her will her family still advice her to remain in the marriage? side her because she a woman like you.I didn't marry her to adopt a child for your information, thanks

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In The House by Acme45: 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
merahki:
Any marriage based on an untruth can be nullified by the offended partner, where he cannot deal with the deception. I can’t tell another person how or how not to hurt.
IMO.
A man lied to his wife about his educational and professional achievements. This was one of the main boxes ticked in his favour on her list. She respected his achievements a lot. After many years she found out it was all a lie and promptly left him. I did/do not judge that decision at all. She knew where and how much that hurt her.

I have had many women in my clinics telling me their real ages and asking me not to tell their husbands. Usually in subfertility cases. Sosayiti and its demands and the weak, desperate women it creates. Tragic vicious cycle.
thank you my friend.i actually went out this evening to look for any good or reasonable lady who can give me what I want in life I can't adopt, only a biological child/children will make me fulfilled in life nothing more.i may have to return her to her family then get a lawyer for divorce.
Re: Lawyers In The House by Acme45: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

You don't need to upload any result. Remember, this is a public forum. Be very careful, this world is filled with evil people.

Back to your question.
Are you filing for divorce because she deceived you or due to her inability to conceive?

If it is based on deception, my man take it easy. Think through very carefully. Has she been a thorn in your flesh ever since you married her or you are just plain angry because she falsified her age.
If it is based on her inability to conceive, then her age is very important here, she could be approaching menopause. Have you considered ivf.

Remember, in the end you are in the best position to make this very important decision.
she is 45 as I speak,if she lied and she's still around 30 _ 32 it will be a different case entirely.you talk of IVF from which pulse will her family provide the funds?. Because she even have to lied in the first place,if she has even given me children, i not even complain about the age.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In The House by Saintmary(f): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is a very sad situation. I wouldn't ask my brother to remain in a marriage based on such a wicked lie.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers In The House by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
Acme45:
she is 45 as I speak,if she lied and she's still around 30 _ 32 it will be a different case entirely.you talk of IVF from which pulse will her family provide the funds?. Because she even have to lied in the first place,if she has even given me children, i not even complain about the age.

Hmm, really short of words right now
Re: Lawyers In The House by StrikeBack(m): 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
Never build anything on lies

Never!
Re: Lawyers In The House by adexpa(m): 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
It is desperation that made her lied cus she knows that it will be very difficult for single man to open his eyes and marry woman of that age. The marriage is even dead immediately you discovered the insincerity coupled with no child. God will help you out.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In The House by Acme45: 11:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Saintmary:
This is a very sad situation. I wouldn't ask my brother to remain in a marriage based on such a wicked lie.
every day is not pleasant in this marriage of childlessness. I will strongly advise anyone preparing for wedding to make sure the woman get pregnant for you, confirm.if possible let her put to bed first before you Wed her. the evils in this present generation is just too much. It's for the good of both parties. pardon my spelling

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In The House by Saintmary(f): 11:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
Acme45:
every day is not pleasant in this marriage of childlessness. I will strongly advise anyone preparing for wedding to make sure the woman get pregnant for you, confirm.if possible let her put to bed first before you Wed her. the evils in this present generation is just too much. It's for the good of both parties. pardon my spelling
I hope you do what's best for you considering how the matter get as e be.
As for me, I'm female and I'm shining my eyes gaan. Too many bad people around.
I still pray for the best though. Good luck man.
Re: Lawyers In The House by Acme45: 12:05am On Apr 21, 2020
Saintmary:

I hope you do what's best for you considering how the matter get as e be.
As for me, I'm female and I'm shining my eyes gaan. Too many bad people around.
I still pray for the best though. Good luck man.
thanks, it's real men and women need to get to the foundation of both families and make sure the woman get pregnant to be on the safer side.my younger brothers that got their wives prego before wedding are smiling today. Many hide inside our churches today to cover their evil deeds. Don't trust anyone even if your pastor tells you to, because he won't be there to help you out. Pastor may only knows the outward appearance of the brother or sister, they will only encourage you to be praying till when?
Re: Lawyers In The House by TheArchangel(f): 5:36am On Apr 21, 2020
Acme45:
thanks, it's real men and women need to get to the foundation of both families and make sure the woman get pregnant to be on the safer side.my younger brothers that got their wives prego before wedding are smiling today. Many hide inside our churches today to cover their evil deeds. Don't trust anyone even if your pastor tells you to, because he won't be there to help you out. Pastor may only knows the outward appearance of the brother or sister, they will only encourage you to be praying till when?
I have to be practical. Marriage is not a do or die affair.
Since you want to leave on the bases of infertility not majorly because of the deception you experienced and also going by your hesitation. I'd say both of you should agree to find someone else to test your fertility with, whomever comes back with pregnancy wins the jackpot. The other partner should either leave or stay as age is not on either side. Mind you, the other partner might be you. tongue
This agreement must be mutual or one of you might turn up lifeless, unexpectedly in a bush or canal somewhere. Cos if you are talking about deception, this is the ultimate deception.

NB:

Be sure, you have got the best swimmers. With your 68% count, how many are mobile enough to fertilize? Not after blowing hot to your wife regarding her age and sh!ts, you'll realize that you have been shooting blanks all along. You will just off your switch by yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Lawyers In The House by crackkhaus: 8:45am On Apr 21, 2020
This is easy stuff.

The same registry you wedded can nullify the marriage on the grounds of falsehood.

A woman who can lie about her age to a man she's married to will find it very easy to deceive him into accepting paternity of a child she conceives from infidelity.

3 Likes

Re: Lawyers In The House by Esthered: 8:50am On Apr 21, 2020
Dear OP, sorry about your predicament. Are you saying that only a biological child will give you fulfilment in your overall journey of life? Are you saying that you can never adopt out of benevolence? Is your wife's offense unforgivable? Are you saying your siblings are fulfilled with children and nothing more to give them fulfillment? Are you saying you've never lied that it imparted someone negatively? Are you saying the new woman will not lie to you for any reason? You haven't told us your effort in getting children beyond testing for your eligibility. All the best but if she's a good person, you can help her in different ways and yourself too as someone mentioned that you confirm the motility of your swimmers. All the best sir.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In The House by fredopareto(m): 9:19am On Apr 21, 2020
daddytime:
For the single fact that the relationship was founded and consummated on the altar of deception and outright falsehood, you have the liberty to take whatever action that is pleasing to you.

However, whatever action you'd be taking should be taken very far away from her. In other words, vanish (find your level, disappear) from her make she no even get your bearing.

Relocate elsewhere if you can to go start a new life with another woman.

You'd be granted a divorce on the grounds of deception by her but why tow such an expensive route if you can't afford it now.

Some disappearing act dey worse pass divorce sef, na she go come dey look for and beg you to divorce her make she fit move on las las

This my advice for you no be carry advice oh, na level wey I don do wey work for me.

Good luck bro.
u get sister sha..remember u go born girl one day ooo..word re power..u might b tested on ur word to justify u soon
Re: Lawyers In The House by daddytime(m): 9:33am On Apr 21, 2020
fredopareto:
u get sister sha..remember u go born girl one day ooo..word re power..u might b tested on ur word to justify u soon

Yeah, I've got six sisters and five daughters.

Send your test.
Re: Lawyers In The House by fredopareto(m): 9:39am On Apr 21, 2020
daddytime:

Yeah, I've got six sisters and five daughters.

Send your test.
don't b in a haste bro..relax..wen it is time..u will remembered dis..just like wat happun to uncle peter
Re: Lawyers In The House by Pharaoh350s(m): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2020
Why haven't this reach front page

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Distress sale: Baby cot for 8k. Selling to buy food stuff. / .. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.