Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah (24776 Views)

NASFAT Members Desert Their Homes To Celebrate Sallah In IDP Camp At Durumi Dist / Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here / When Is Sallah Day In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by igboboy1(m): 12:11am On Nov 27, 2009
Law prince:

Salam my sis in Islam.
It is not permissible to observe your solat behind a kaafir (i.e an unbeliever).
The Ahmadis are regarded as non-Muslims because of the fault in their Aqeedah that Muhammad (A.S.) is not the last Prophet.
The world Muslim league in Makkah and prominent scholars in the globe has reached a consensus that they are not Muslims and d organisation is an anti-islamic one dat is being sponsored by the British and the West 2 cause confusion in Islam . Infact, The Ahmadis are have being banned from entering the Holy city 2 perform Hajj.  So u don't  have the right 2 pray behind them nor will they even pray behind u.
All u shd do now is to look 4 another location where there are true Muslims and observe your eid with them, If u are unable 2 find one, stay in your house, Allah shall reward u based on your intentions.
Eid Mubaarak.

Why cant you celeberate your eid without blaming the west for everything, Boko haram is the West that caused it, suicide bombings is the west that did it, , we know all the BLAME should Fall on the WEST, But now is time to celeberate Eid and not to point fingers cool
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by digitrange(m): 1:23am On Nov 27, 2009
Happy Eid mubarak

Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by hasyak(m): 1:33am On Nov 27, 2009
best wishes always and barka da sallar
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by dominique(f): 4:47am On Nov 27, 2009
greetings to everyone
Eid Mubarak smiley
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by Niyi53(m): 6:15am On Nov 27, 2009
illusion2:

Niyi53,I fully understand your passions,but you must understand all the comments about ahmadiyya are reflective of all of us as human beings including yourself. WE ALL BELIEVE WE ARE RIGHT & everyone else is in error.

A cursory look at your own post underscores this fact i.e the christian is wrong,Ahmadiyya is correct. Why not just hold on to your faith,aspire for holiness & don't bother with people who do not agree with you. The christian too will come here & say muslims are worshipping the moon (I have heard this many times). So the criticism of Ahmadiyya by 'fellow muslims' is reflective of how we are all wired as human beings & it takes a really deep mind to break out of this standard reaction. Just food for thought. Eid Mubarak.  wink
why is it that it is all muslims that are opposing the Ahmadis? It is not their fault. The christians should know that their belief in the death of jesus on the cross IS WRONG. If they think it is not wrong, they should prove it to the world. For this, i have opened a thread under the heading 'the christians should give biblical evidence for their belief in jesus death on the cross'.
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 27, 2009
Why arguing so much when the underlying factor is clear from Allah"Muhammad is the khatimil Anbiyau,khatim Rusul i.e the last of the prophet and the last of messangers.,only God knows his true worshipper, ,may God guide us to the right path
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by Niyi53(m): 7:55am On Nov 27, 2009
~Bluetooth:

Why arguing so much when the underlying factor is clear from Allah"Muhammad is the khatimil Anbiyau,khatim Rusul i.e the last of the prophet and the last of messangers.,only God knows his true worshipper, ,may God guide us to the right path
if you want an elucidation on khatam nabiyyin open a new thread on that.
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by nene1: 8:32am On Nov 27, 2009
eid mubarak to you too brother and the entire muslim community on nairaland.

Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by yampoo(m): 9:10am On Nov 27, 2009
happy sallah to all muslim faithful.
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by software(m): 9:51am On Nov 27, 2009
Barca da sallah to all muslim brothers and sisters. Special greetings also to Mukina. cheesy
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by illusion2: 10:50am On Nov 27, 2009
Niyi53:

why is it that it is all muslims that are opposing the Ahmadis? It is not their fault. The christians should know that their belief in the death of jesus on the cross IS WRONG. If they think it is not wrong, they should prove it to the world. For this, i have opened a thread under the heading 'the christians should give biblical evidence for their belief in jesus death on the cross'.
Further reinforces my point. It easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for people like you to accept another religions point of view. . . so typical *sighs*
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by sunjongs(m): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2009
happy sallah to our muslim brothers. Long live Federal Republic Of Naija
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by darmilorla(f): 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2009
Jum Mubarak to all my fellow Muslim brothers and sisters, may Allah shower his blessings upon us, enjoy ur day
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2009
Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim brothers and sisters on Nairaland, and the world at large.

May the blessings of Allah always smile upon you, and all your endeavours, Amin.
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by jaybee3(m): 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2009
where d salah meat @
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by olabowale(m): 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2009
id sayd mubarak, amantum bi khair. i will pray behind a muslim leadership i may dislike because the unity of the ummah is a greater essence than the differences of the divisions, in as long as a persom says laa il ha ilAllah Muhammadanr rasulUllah, making 5 salah eeryday, etc, i will ignore his other specific issues, prays for his improvements, talking to him for a better understanding.

unless you are making hajj in ihram clothing, you can cut your nails, get hair cut, take shower and definitely, illusion2 it is prophetic sunnah to shave or cut very low the pubic hair, every 40 days, max! what you like sometimes may not be good for you.

by the way, it is sunnah to eat meat after the id prayer/salah, whether you make sacrifice or not, if you are old enough to fast, and also fasting is recommended on the day of arafat even if you did not fast from the first day of the month through day of arafat.
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by greateliso(m): 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2009
Bakar De Sallah!
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by illusion2: 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2009
olabowale:

illusion2 it is prophetic sunnah to shave or cut very low the pubic hair, every 40 days, max! what you like sometimes may not be good for you.
cry cry
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by buzmail1: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2009
Happy Eld Mubrak
It is neither their meat nor their blood that reaches ALLAH,but it is piety
from you that reaches him Quran 22:37
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by ebunma: 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2009
Happy celebration, but never see any sigh of celebration in town.
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by stede(m): 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2009
barika de salah
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by Dabbs: 3:47am On Nov 28, 2009
i have a qst pls. If one is in a town where onky the Ahmadiyyah group offer the eid prayer, can one pray behind them? Please note that many circumstances prevent this person from travelling to th net town to pray.

jazakumullah khayran. I'd appreciate answers with evidences.
[quote][/quote]

There's no problem praying behind Ahmadiyyah group, especially when you don't have alternative, they are all Muslims like many other Muslims. They believe in Oneness of Allah (SWT). They believe in His messenger, and they believe in His book. What seems like separation in them is just 'creed misconception' that we cannot count on it.
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by mccloud224(m): 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2009
A sallam alekum to all the bradas and sistas on the goat butchering celebrashuns.I salute you all.I also salute your leader who is currently comatose in saudi arabia.May the dead Allah you serve grant him good health and more dull leadership. . .Amiiiiinnnn! ! !

To those who didn't get killed by the floods, i hope you reserved some stones to throw at the looters of our be-cursed country.I am sure you didn't waste all your time stupidly running around some kabba stone.Your senseless trip there should have had some uses.I mean, you wouldn't be able to go there if there were no airplanes and i don't think you love Allah so much so as to trek from 9ja to mecca (even Mohammed or whoever he is wasn't that dumb).

You are all welcome.Welcome one.Welcome all! ! !

In the name of Allah, you are welcome.
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by Niyi53(m): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2009
mccloud224:

A sallam alekum to all the bradas and sistas on the goat butchering celebrashuns.I salute you all.I also salute your leader who is currently comatose in saudi arabia.May the dead Allah you serve grant him good health and more dull leadership. . .Amiiiiinnnn! ! !

To those who didn't get killed by the floods, i hope you reserved some stones to throw at the looters of our be-cursed country.I am sure you didn't waste all your time stupidly running around some kabba stone.Your senseless trip there should have had some uses.I mean, you wouldn't be able to go there if there were no airplanes and i don't think you love Allah so much so as to trek from 9ja to mecca (even Mohammed or whoever he is wasn't that dumb).

You are all welcome.Welcome one.Welcome all! ! !

In the name of Allah, you are welcome.

ALLAH IS NOT DEAD BUT LIVING. The bible confirms that jesus did not die on the cross as you claim, but he later survived it and migrated towards the east. JESUS LATER DIED THERE AND HIS TOMB HAS BEEN DISCOVERED IN KHANYAR STREET, SIRNAGAR, KASHMIR IN INDIA.
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by mccloud224(m): 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2009
ALLAH IS NOT DEAD BUT LIVING. The bible confirms that jesus did not die on the cross as you claim, but he later survived it and migrated towards the east. JESUS LATER DIED THERE AND HIS TOMB HAS BEEN DISCOVERED IN KHANYAR STREET, SIRNAGAR, KASHMIR IN INDIA.

Yeah. . .That's true and Prophet Mohammed was his house boy there in India and he served Jesus till he died.He was so angry at Jesus that he vowed to mimic his religion and have his own followers before he died. The kabba stone (or devil stone) is a representation of his anger at Jesus.

Hmmm.

Interesting! smiley
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by illusion2: 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2009
niyi53,Now you have a dose of how outrageous one's beliefs may appear to other people no matter how convinced or strongly one may feel about those beliefs. . . . smiley. . . .
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by bandely(m): 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2009
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by Abuzola11(m): 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2009
Am so disheartening and very much disappointed in mukina, the same way they ban me for infiltrating the religion section is the same way mccloud, illusion and co are doing the same to our section no thread is spared. Besides i inherited it from them, Allah knows that i have done my possible best, inshaAllah when next am ban am leaving this site to a more convenience one.
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by illusion2: 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Am so disheartening and very much disappointed in mukina, the same way they ban me for infiltrating the religion section is the same way mccloud, illusion and co are doing the same to our section no thread is spared. Besides i inherited it from them, Allah knows that i have done my possible best, inshaAllah when next am ban am leaving this site to a more convenienceconvenient grin one.
And we'll all(reasonable christians,muslims & atheists) be the better for it ,I pray you get banned very soon my 22 year old immature friend. wink
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by Abuzola11(m): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2009
Illusion , the cynical paranoid patient,
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by illusion2: 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Illusion , the cynical paranoid patient,
What took you so long? You were checking the dictionary? grin grin

And this is all you could come up with ? cheesy cheesy
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by Abuzola11(m): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2009
Illusion indeed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eid-El-Malud: Celebrants Block Road In Gombe State (Photos) / Recommended Time-table For Ramadan / Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.