Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah (24774 Views)

NASFAT Members Desert Their Homes To Celebrate Sallah In IDP Camp At Durumi Dist / Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here / When Is Sallah Day In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by illusion2: 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Illusion indeed
Yes my son,I can see you have chilled out a bit. . . .banning indeed works cheesy cheesy
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by Abuzola11(m): 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2009
Really ? Am just sad about the whole thing, how the admin and supermod keep depressing islam, very soon they shall receive God's punishment, yeah very soon. And the terrorism they fear will touch each and every conspirator. Like they say 'terrorism isn't insanity but as a result of oppression'
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by illusion2: 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Really ? Am just sad about the whole thing, how the admin and supermod keep depressing islam, very soon they shall receive God's punishment, yeah very soon. And the terrorism they fear will touch each and every conspirator. Like they say 'terrorism isn't insanity but as a result of oppression'
I suggest you study the medical term 'delusion' wink
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by Abuzola11(m): 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2009
Whatever, how old re u, be sincere before man and God
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by illusion2: 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Whatever, how old re u, be sincere before man and God
cheesy Much older than you. . . .I can only tell you I graduated from the University in the 90s.  wink
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by Abuzola11(m): 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2009
*hiss* you are not ten years older than me and u have the audacity to call me son, take ur time o
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by Abuzola11(m): 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2009
Hahaha, so you modified ur post anyway i caught it, it was 98,
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by illusion2: 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2009
Abuzola 1:

*hiss* you are not ten years older than me and u have the audacity to call me son, take your time o
You are assuming, and by the way10 years na joke? shocked . . . . in addition my 'sons' in school are much older than you are right now . . . . , . .  I like your zeal,but just try to rise above insults and engage on an intellectual level. . . you have the potentials for great things. . , . . .(son  cheesy ) wink
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by Abuzola11(m): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2009
Oh ! I just remember, if it is PT, truely you will be old enough and i know that yorubas mary at old age,

i read one of ur post in romance section filthing with a girl, how come a married man is into that ?
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by illusion2: 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Oh ! I just remember, if it is PT, truely you will be old enough and i know that yorubas mary at old age,

i read one of your post in romance section filthing with a girl, how come a married man is into that ?
What is PT? part time? You must be a joker grin grin
If you want to know my marital status,you can ask smiley
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by Abuzola11(m): 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2009
Yeah part time,
serious, i read one of ur post i can't remember whether you were narrating or describing how you bang a girl probably a muslim girl, its been quite long can't remember the full details.

Marital status, ofcourse you are married since you claim to ve sons in school
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by illusion2: 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2009
I said 'sons' not sons. . . school sons tongue
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by Abuzola11(m): 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2009
Incredible, so as big as you are you are not married, no wonder you bang girls, get married and be responsible- Not an insult,

you are in ur mid 30s
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by illusion2: 11:51pm On Nov 28, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Incredible, so as big as you are you are not married, no wonder you bang girls, get married and be responsible- Not an insult,
you are in your mid 30s
All assumptions my son. , .all assumptions cheesy
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 28, 2009
"bang girl"

red flag to abuzola.
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by Abuzola11(m): 6:52am On Nov 29, 2009
Hmmm, so can you tell me the truth ,,,, father ?
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by Jarus(m): 8:31am On Nov 29, 2009
I can see thé thread has been derailed. This is warning all thé derailers, esp Abuzola & illusion to behave themselves, otherwise U'll be recommended 4 ban.
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by dexmond: 10:48am On Nov 29, 2009
@DIGITRANGE

Your card is exotically beautifull. However, the cresent reminds me of casting terror in the heart of Mushkirun! May ALLAH guide us to his TRUTH. God bless you.
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by muhsin(m): 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2009
Salam,

Hope all of you brothers and sisters had fantastic Sallah celebration. May we witness more of that, ameen.
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by illusion2: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2009
Jarus:

I can see thé thread has been derailed. This is warning all thé derailers, esp Abuzola & illusion to behave themselves, otherwise U'll be recommended 4 ban.
Thanks be to God you can only recommend cheesy.

My apologies for derailing tho' wink

Now where's my 'son' Abuzola ?
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by Hadone(m): 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2009
[size=18pt]Sallah Greetings 2 all muslim Nairalanders[/size]!![b][/b]
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by Mune: 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2009
Happy Sallah celebrations to ya all
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by babs787(m): 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2009
Happy Sallah
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by Virgo83(m): 9:24am On Dec 02, 2009
First and Foremost, I give thanks to the Almighty Allah for making us witness this Eid and I prey and prayed that we witness many more of it in Good Health and Abundance of Wealth. Allahumma Ameen.
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by sadamnafiu1(m): 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
muhsin: One to you.
Re: Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah by islam24: 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
Salam! May Allah Bless you...http://mashallah.net

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eid-El-Malud: Celebrants Block Road In Gombe State (Photos) / Recommended Time-table For Ramadan / Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.