Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,032 members, 7,866,904 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Kind Of Kiss Every Woman Want From A Man By Unsinkableships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kind Of Kiss Every Woman Want From A Man By Unsinkableships (745 Views)

Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists / Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kind Of Kiss Every Woman Want From A Man By Unsinkableships by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 06, 2017
It was next to impossible to gather any semblance of calm when Jace was looking at me like that, almost like he was debating whether to hightail it out the door or to take a step closer toward me. The gravity in his stare was unnerving, like I had been stripped bare, and he was now seeing everything
there was to me, extracting all my secrets.

Ever since I could remember, Jace had always had that effect on me, as though all it took was one discerning glance and he knew every little thing I was feeling.

A moment of silence stretched into minutes. The hue of his eyes darkened and the intensity that sharpened his features made my heartbeat speed up, almost veering into cardiac territory.

God, I wished I could read him. Understand what he was thinking, even just a glimpse to assuage the curiosity that had been clawing at my insides. But Jace's impassive expression was untiring and there was no telling what thoughts were waging a war inside his head.

Instead, I had to settle for asking him outright. A nervous prickle swept over me when I said, "What exactly are you saying?"

Jace didn't reply. Not verbally, anyway.

Without warning, he hooked his fingers into the belt loops of my jeans and dragged me back against him. His hands traveled to my hips, and then crept up, dipping underneath my singlet top. He tantalizingly grazed the skin beneath my ribs, and a tremor shot down my spine.

I was too caught up in the feel of Jace's hands as they softly, languidly, roamed my body, that I barely noticed that he had backed himself up against the nearest wall in Owen's lounge room. Instinctively, I pressed against the entire length of him, leaving little to the imagination, and I reveled in the feel.

Despite lying awake late at night and fantasizing about this for an embarrassingly long time, it occurred to me how badly I'd wronged Jace. I hadn't done him justice. At all.

Every square inch of him was corded and strong — the result of tireless hours spent hiking trails for landscape photography gigs — and I couldn't resist running my palms up the taut muscles of his torso. His well-worn shirt was thin and I watched in awe as the dark fabric bunched up, revealing delectable, tanned skin.

My god, he was beautiful. I splayed each finger wide against his smooth stomach and he inhaled sharply. A surge of power coursed through me, heightened by the knowledge that Jace was caged in by my body. There was nowhere for him to go. Nowhere for him to run.

At that insight, it was like being doused in a bucket of ice cold water and I involuntarily stiffened.

"What're we doing?" I gulped, the lump in my throat choking me.

This was Jace's chance to change his mind, to release his grip and greet the reality that would rush him. He'd be thankful that I was stopping this from going any further.

I attempted to step back, believing that by untangling myself from his arms, it would help relieve the pressure that had clamped down on my chest. But Jace's hold on me was too firm, and his gaze was searing into mine.

White-hot lust distorted some of my thoughts, but my mind still spun high with confusion.

When he spoke, his voice was gravelly in my ear. "What we shouldn't be doing."

Heavy-lidded eyes zeroed in on my mouth as he leaned in closer, and then his lips brushed the hollow of my cheek.

It was in that instant I knew Jace was going to kiss me. And I was going to let him. I knew exactly where this would lead yet I still chased after it, hoping that maybe I was wrong.

His head bowed a little and the stubble along his jaw rubbed deliciously against my chin. About a thousand different emotions swamped me as Jace's lips brushed mine for the first time, feather-soft. Infused with mostly shock, I barely registered the feel, and then he was drawing back. I instantly missed his touch. Continue http://datingelationship..com.ng/2017/01/kind-of-kiss-every-woman-want-from-man.html

Re: Kind Of Kiss Every Woman Want From A Man By Unsinkableships by laiza(m): 4:37am On Jan 06, 2017
Can we just stop this crap "what every woman want" it's a huge lie abeeg. I'd agree with you though if you had said "the kind of kiss that particular girl wanted" cos let's think about it, no two girls are alike in terms of everything. You just have to understand your woman and what she wants. If you read a to do list on how to satisfy a woman, you're simply reading on how to satisfy the writers' woman. As a man, whatever you do to Mr A works for all species of male both dead and living, spirit or human.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Check Out My Sextape With My Babe / How To Manage A Cheating Partner / 3 Ways To Make Women Satisfied With You If You Have A Small joystick Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.