Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Python (Flask) Developer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Python (Flask) Developer (2231 Views)

Django And Flask Users, Your Help Is Needed Please / How To Access Pulseway Restful API Using Python Flask / Python Flask Help Please!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python (Flask) Developer by pilearn: 7:35am On Jan 06, 2017
Dear all,

I am making this announcement to you, should you need someone to help you create world-class APIs for whatever reasons, even if it's receiving and making payments, I am up to the task.

I have done all sorts of integrations, including NIBSS, Nigerian banks and third party services for utility payments where payments are either made or received. If you also need automated robots, I am equal to the task too.

With over 10 years Python programming experience, there is hardly anything I can't build for you. My building stack is as follows:
* Celery with RabbitMQ/Redis
* Solr or Whoosh
* Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite
* Python (Flask)
* APScheduler
* Server: Nginx, Apache, gunicorn
* ORM: SQLAlchemy
* DB Pool: PGBouncer
* Monitor/control processes: Supervisor
* Version Control: git
* Test: Selenium

Added to the above, I can help you scale the application, or any of such for high volume traffic, advise you on best practises, review your codes and benchmark it.

If you need Quality Assurance done too, I can do that.

To get across: do send me a private message and we take things up from there. Please pass the message across.

Re: Python (Flask) Developer by pilearn: 6:18am On Jan 08, 2017
I'm also available on Skype with ilearnib. When you get across, please tell me how to reach you: email, Whatsapp, Skype, etc.

I also want to tell anyone interested that I build full applications too. But as a backend person, I would be making use of a ready-made template, if provided by you.
Re: Python (Flask) Developer by pilearn: 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
If you work with Python/Flask, on a production scale, even it's used in an intranet, how has it been holding on for you? Please share your thoughts.
Re: Python (Flask) Developer by Whytelyon(m): 8:43am On Jan 17, 2017
Issue is a lot of people here don't know how these things work. Africa na dead place for programming.

Your skill would be useful in places like the USA, or Google, but you with this type of skill in Nigeria, grin it's like feeding dogs with yam and oil, they wouldn't know the use. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Python (Flask) Developer by pilearn: 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
Whytelyon:
Issue is a lot of people here don't know how these things work. Africa na dead place for programming.

Your skill would be useful in places like the USA, or Google, but you with this type of skill in Nigeria, grin it's like feeding dogs with yam and oil, they wouldn't know the use. Sorry.

Thanks for the response. Well, what you said might be the hard realities of life in this part of the world. But then, I'm looking into consulting, which, one day, will come to past.

Once more, thanks for taking the time to comment.

1 Like

Re: Python (Flask) Developer by pilearn: 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
I am actually in need of 2 Flask programmer, please get across. The pay is cool and upwards of 150K netpay per month. It might also be more that than.
Re: Python (Flask) Developer by pilearn: 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/kpboy wants to reach me. Please I'm available on Skype with ilearnib do get across to me using that means, thanks.
Re: Python (Flask) Developer by pilearn: 5:58am On Jan 26, 2017
@kpboy, I have yet to hear from you. I also sent you an email, please respond and let's get talking, thanks.
Re: Python (Flask) Developer by pilearn: 11:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
If you are a lover and/or user of Python, as a programming language, can you please tell us how you use it in your day-to-day's work. Thanks.
Re: Python (Flask) Developer by aduoluwaseun01: 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
pilearn:
Dear all,

I am making this announcement to you, should you need someone to help you create world-class APIs for whatever reasons, even if it's receiving and making payments, I am up to the task.

I have done all sorts of integrations, including NIBSS, Nigerian banks and third party services for utility payments where payments are either made or received. If you also need automated robots, I am equal to the task too.

With over 10 years Python programming experience, there is hardly anything I can't build for you. My building stack is as follows:
* Celery with RabbitMQ/Redis
* Solr or Whoosh
* Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite
* Python (Flask)
* APScheduler
* Server: Nginx, Apache, gunicorn
* ORM: SQLAlchemy
* DB Pool: PGBouncer
* Monitor/control processes: Supervisor
* Version Control: git
* Test: Selenium

Added to the above, I can help you scale the application, or any of such for high volume traffic, advise you on best practises, review your codes and benchmark it.

If you need Quality Assurance done too, I can do that.

To get across: do send me a private message and we take things up from there. Please pass the message across.
,,,, contact me on Whatsapp, +2348145496865,,, Only if you're good in using flask sqlalchemy mysql

(1) (Reply)

Elvis Chidera, Village boy now a Global Programmer / Problem With Connecting Access Database To VB.NET / I Want To Create An AI (artificial Intelligence) With Java

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.