Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Wolfsburg Signs Victor Osimhen From Lagos Club (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wolfsburg Signs Victor Osimhen From Lagos Club (Pics) (25299 Views)

Victor Uwajeh: "Buhari Admin Sacked Me For Refusing To Go After Opposition" / Adebayo Shittu Reacts To Victor Oluwadamilare's Allegations Of Corruption / Adeosun: 55% Of Nigeria’s VAT Is From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wolfsburg Signs Victor Osimhen From Lagos Club (Pics) by Emmacolinho(m): 8:34am On Jan 06, 2017
buoye1:
Congratulations

But those who gave a fVck went that side grin angry grin
I give a Bleep
Re: Wolfsburg Signs Victor Osimhen From Lagos Club (Pics) by Donpoker9(m): 8:37am On Jan 06, 2017
darkmarky:
when will they sign my cousin now?

So that what will now happen? angry
Re: Wolfsburg Signs Victor Osimhen From Lagos Club (Pics) by LorDBolton(m): 8:39am On Jan 06, 2017
efilefun:
Happy for this dude, remembered when Macaulay Chrisantus was told to be patient after a successful outing but dude was all about going to europe and ended at a lower club... dude don enter ghost mode now

Hamburg na small club?

Dude flopped, that's all

As a youngster The best clubs to go in europe are Dutch, German and French clubs

Even if na small club.

Taiwo awoniyi that joined liverpool nko? Didn't they send him out on loan to.a a 2nd div germn club?

1 Like

Re: Wolfsburg Signs Victor Osimhen From Lagos Club (Pics) by holluphemydavid(m): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2017
i tot arsenal signed dis guy den?
Re: Wolfsburg Signs Victor Osimhen From Lagos Club (Pics) by OluDare01(m): 8:47am On Jan 06, 2017
efilefun:
Happy for this dude, remembered when Macaulay Chrisantus was told to be patient after a successful outing but dude was all about going to europe and ended at a lower club... dude don enter ghost mode now
mannequin mode grin
Re: Wolfsburg Signs Victor Osimhen From Lagos Club (Pics) by mmsen: 8:53am On Jan 06, 2017
efilefun:

Macauley Chrisantus is also a notorious age cheat.

Osimhen is a genuinely talented 18 year old.
Re: Wolfsburg Signs Victor Osimhen From Lagos Club (Pics) by Handsomecole(m): 8:54am On Jan 06, 2017
grin
Congratulations boy!!! I tap into your blessing may my helper locate me as Wolfsburg take locate you (IJN).

Re: Wolfsburg Signs Victor Osimhen From Lagos Club (Pics) by yedidiah(m): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2017
Haba! the guy has been with Wolfsburg for a year now Na.
Re: Wolfsburg Signs Victor Osimhen From Lagos Club (Pics) by hardeycute(m): 9:12am On Jan 06, 2017
congrats to him. lalasticlala shud move this thread to where it belong
Re: Wolfsburg Signs Victor Osimhen From Lagos Club (Pics) by samsam2019: 9:18am On Jan 06, 2017
Ismael is now a coach already? Just few years ago he was okayng for Bayern
Re: Wolfsburg Signs Victor Osimhen From Lagos Club (Pics) by Aristo3146(m): 9:28am On Jan 06, 2017
Olasco93:
First it was Jennifer, then Ndidi Leceister, Mikel, Osimhen and that Man that won Airtel's 10Million.
It seems the Glo Network linking Heaven and Nigeria has been upgraded to 4G LTE because the rate Heaven answer Nigerians calls this 2017 is so fast like lightening...
No dull urself bro...Na January and February God they pick people call pass, remember Olajumoke,No be this time her divert calls finally reach God Just they dial, u might be the next on the line..
Re: Wolfsburg Signs Victor Osimhen From Lagos Club (Pics) by Jarus(m): 9:40am On Jan 06, 2017
I hope h turns out to be another Iheanacho.

Nigeria's under-17 stars.

1 Like

Re: Wolfsburg Signs Victor Osimhen From Lagos Club (Pics) by shumuel(m): 9:55am On Jan 06, 2017
Whoever did this was smoking some weeds, i thought they neve1 wanted the guy to leave Nigeria,, when the guy was hot and the media favorite they refused the big clubs gunning for the lad, now see what is happening, Well i blame his dad more, the guy should in one of the top clubs by now earning big sad mtcheeew ata rubbish!
Re: Wolfsburg Signs Victor Osimhen From Lagos Club (Pics) by buoye1(m): 9:55am On Jan 06, 2017
Emmacolinho:
I give a Bleep
Oya follow the direction
Re: Wolfsburg Signs Victor Osimhen From Lagos Club (Pics) by DozieInc(m): 10:07am On Jan 06, 2017
Olasco93:
First it was Jennifer, then Ndidi Leceister, Mikel, Osimhen and that Man that won Airtel's 10Million.
It seems the Glo Network linking Heaven and Nigeria has been upgraded to 4G LTE because the rate Heaven answer Nigerians calls this 2017 is so fast like lightening...
Lollz, true
Re: Wolfsburg Signs Victor Osimhen From Lagos Club (Pics) by kechywillz(m): 11:57am On Jan 06, 2017
I love this,though it's a long time coming
Re: Wolfsburg Signs Victor Osimhen From Lagos Club (Pics) by ufuosman(m): 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
Congrats to him
Re: Wolfsburg Signs Victor Osimhen From Lagos Club (Pics) by Nollyvin(m): 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
yedidiah:
Haba! the guy has been with Wolfsburg for a year now Na.

He has been with them for a year n over but he just turned 18 on Dec. n had to sign the contract officially.
Re: Wolfsburg Signs Victor Osimhen From Lagos Club (Pics) by WaZoBiaLander: 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
efilefun:

NO BE SMALL GHOST MODE BRO

Chrisantus joined Hamburg in 2007 from Abuja F.C.,[1] after attracting offers from several major European clubs, probably due to his contribution to Nigeria's World Junior Cup win that year as the highest goal scorer and second best player of the tournament.[2] In summer 2009, he was loaned to Karlsruher SC for the 2009–10 season, but on 15 April 2010, KSC extended the loan deal for another year.[3]

On 21 July 2014, Chrisantus signed a three-year contract with Turkish Süper Lig side Sivasspor after his two successful year at Las Palmas in Spain.

In January 2015 Chrisantus signed with Greek Side AEK Athens FC on an 18 months deal with an option of a further two years based on performance. On 4 October 2015, in the 6th day of the Greek Super League with 8 minutes left he netted his first and winning goal against Atromitos F.C. after converting from close range.[4] After being linked to a possible release in January,[5] he only left the club at the end of the season, as his contract expired.

On 6 July 2016, Chrisantus signed a one-year deal with CF Reus Deportiu, returning to Spain two years after departing Las Palmas.[6]

International career[edit]
Re: Wolfsburg Signs Victor Osimhen From Lagos Club (Pics) by edi287: 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
efilefun:
Chrisantus was simply an old man playing with teenagers...

(1) (2) (Reply)

SENATOR NA’ALLAH: We Dumped PDP In 2014 But Falsely Remained To Bury It / Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today / Buhari Orders CBN, Finance Ministry To Release London-Paris Refunds To States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.