Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Nicki Minaj Confirms Her Breakup With Rapper Meek Mill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Confirms Her Breakup With Rapper Meek Mill (429 Views)

Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup / Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show / Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Confirms Her Breakup With Rapper Meek Mill by Nnamdd1(m): 8:07am On Jan 06, 2017
Rapper Nicki Minaj has confirmed her breakup with boyfriend and rapper Meek Mill.

Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill were together for nearly two years.

Nicki Minaj wrote; 'To confirm, yes I am single. Focusing on my work & looking forward to sharing it with you guys really soon. Have a blessed New Year. Love u'

Meek Mill is always chopping 'L'

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/nicki-minaj-confirms-her-breakup-with-meek-mill.html

Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms Her Breakup With Rapper Meek Mill by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 8:14am On Jan 06, 2017
And I Love Them Together? smiley So Nicky Who's Next? I Never Bleep Meek, I Never Bleep Wayne, If I Do Then I Bleep Up

(1) (Reply)

We Now Have Rccg Nigeria / Video: Harrysong Released Following Arrest Over Contract Breach / Help A Nairalander Win An Award.. I Know You Can!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.