Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

My Muslim Brothers And Sisters Are Not Happy And I'm So Sad About It - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Muslim Brothers And Sisters Are Not Happy And I'm So Sad About It (1841 Views)

Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder / For The Muslim Brothers And Sisters To Translate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Muslim Brothers And Sisters Are Not Happy And I'm So Sad About It by truthmans2012: 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
NinjaX

God turned a woman fleeing her town to a pillar of salt, only because her curiosity got the better of her, but this is someone who would likely not return to her home again, and so only turned back based on the attachment she had to the home God pronounced judgement upon.

The woman was disobedient. God warned them not to look back but she didn't heed the warning. Who is to blame?

Elisha, a prophet in the bible, murdered little kids. What was their offence? They poked fun at him. God was fully aware of the situation but stood back and watched the show with glee. Guess were the kids are going to? Hell. Yet this same God made Balaam to bless israel against Balak's wishes that they be cursed.

The little children were untrained, and uncultured. Elisha had just missed his master, Elijah and he was in sorrow. Those children were aware of his mood and were mocking him. Elisha was provoked to curse them and were killed. But Muhammad was killing people unprovoked but you don't see anything wrong with that.

God murdered a man right on the spot just because he stopped God's precious box from falling. Yahweh is too emotional for his own good. He should consult a psychologist.

Unlike allaah who called for muslims to help him, the Bible God doesn't need human help. It would have been on record that a man helped God from falling.
Re: My Muslim Brothers And Sisters Are Not Happy And I'm So Sad About It by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
truthmans2012:

The woman was disobedient. God warned them not to look back but she didn't heef the warning. Who is to blame?

In same vein, allah would not tolerate opposition to Islam so anyone who rejects Islam has his/herself to blame. It's there in the koran.

The little children were untrained, and uncultured. Elisha had just missed his master, Elijah and he was in sorrow. Those children were aware of his mood and were mocking him. Elish was provoked to curse them. But Muhammad was killing people unprovoked but you don't see anything wrong with that.

WTF? You say provoked? And killing was the only better way to vent his anger? Blood of Jesus! This is the point where I should logoff off NL and weep for the mindless puppets religion breeds.

Moreover, where's your evidence that Muhammad killed people without provocation? Couldn't it be that the people he slaughtered offended him or his God one way or the other?

Unlike allaah who called for muslims to help him, the Bible God doesn't need human help.

Incorrect statement. I see it's God who moves from door to door spreading the gospel and disturbing the quiet with loud speakers. There's a thread about a battered boy on Front Page as we speak, they claim he is a witch. Who did the beating? It's God, sure that, and of course bible said we are small gods.
Re: My Muslim Brothers And Sisters Are Not Happy And I'm So Sad About It by uvalued(m): 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
shadeyinka:

Some of their big Immams say that everything forbidden here on earth is allowed in paradise! SMH
please name and share d link thanks
Re: My Muslim Brothers And Sisters Are Not Happy And I'm So Sad About It by truthmans2012: 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
NinjaX

In same vein, allah would not tolerate opposition to Islam so anyone who rejects Islam has his/herself to blame. It's there in the koran

How is this relevant to what I said? So, everybody must accept islam to take them to hell that islam promised? Never.

WTF? You say provoked? And killing was the only better way to vent his anger? Blood of Jesus! This is the point where I should logoff off NL and weep for the mindless puppets religion breeds.

Yes, he was provoked. He could vent his anger anyhow, after all they first provoked him.

Moreover, where's your evidence that Muhammad killed people without provocation? Couldn't it be that the people he slaughtered offended him or his God one way or the other?

Muhammad confirmed he was a terrorist

Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

He was going about terrorizing innocent people.

Incorrect statement. I see it's God who moves from door to door spreading the gospel and disturbing the quiet with loud speakers. There's a thread about a battered boy on Front Page as we speak, they claim he is a witch. Who did the beating? It's God, sure that, and of course bible said we are small gods.

Disturbing the quiet coming from a muslim? You have no conscience. Who are those who wake people at 5am with loudspeakers? Hummm! Muslims and their hypocrisy.
Re: My Muslim Brothers And Sisters Are Not Happy And I'm So Sad About It by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
truthmans2012

How is this relevant to what I said? So, everybody must accept islam to take them to hell that islam promised? Never.

It's relevant in every sense in relation to your comment. You are saying whatever bible endorses is right. So I can equally state that muslims are right in their killings as koran also endorses the killings.

Cheap lie. Read the below:

Never forget that only the true believers will enter paradise, the place of rewards And Paradise will be brought up close to the righteous, not far away: "This is what you were promised. It is for every careful penitent: those who fear the All Merciful in the Unseen and come with a contrite heart. Enter it in peace. This is the Day of Timeless Eternity." (Surah Qaf: 31-34)

Yes, he was provoked. He could vent his anger anyhow, after all they first provoked him.

Would you kill me if I provoked you?

Muhammad confirmed he was a terrorist

Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

He was going about terrorizing innocent people.

I'm less concerned with what he called himself. Appellations can mean many things. I'm more concerned with what he did. Whether he called himself prophet, lion, singer, terrorist does not matter in the least. Name has no influence on the character of people. All I know is that he was a murderer, so was Elisha.

Disturbing the quiet coming from a muslim? You have no conscience. Who are those who wake people at 5am with loudspeakers? Hummm! Muslims and their hypocrisy.

I'm no muslim, sire. Isn't it ironic that I who frowns at irrational acts in the bible lacks conscience but you who 's more than willing to display your loyalty to an ancient text there by supporting its evil acts has a working conscience? Lolz.
Re: My Muslim Brothers And Sisters Are Not Happy And I'm So Sad About It by truthmans2012: 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
NinjaX:
truthmans2012

It's relevant in every sense in relation to your comment. You are saying whatever bible endorses is right. So I can equally state that muslims are right in their killings as koran also endorses the killings.

Cheap lie. Read the below:

Never forget that only the true believers will enter paradise, the place of rewards And Paradise will be brought up close to the righteous, not far away: "This is what you were promised. It is for every careful penitent: those who fear the All Merciful in the Unseen and come with a contrite heart. Enter it in peace. This is the Day of Timeless Eternity." (Surah Qaf: 31-34)

Would you kill me if I provoked you?

I'm less concerned with what he called himself. Appellations can mean many things. I'm more concerned with what he did. Whether he called himself prophet, lion, singer, terrorist does not matter in the least. Name has no influence on the character of people. All I know is that he was a murderer, so was Elisha.

I'm no muslim, sire. Isn't it ironic that I who frowns at irrational acts in the bible lacks conscience but you who 's more than willing to display your loyalty to an ancient text there by supporting its evil acts has a working conscience? Lolz.

You believe in Muhammad's islam, justify his deed and quote his Quran and you said you are no muslim? What an irony.

Your defence amazes me. Muhammad claimed he was a terrorist and you said it doesn't matter. I leave you to your opinion, after all, you can only take a horse to the river you can't force it to drink water.

Before I leave you, let it be known to you that the quran is unstable. Qur'an 3:185, 19:68-72, say muslims will go to hellfire before a few of them will be rescued.
Re: My Muslim Brothers And Sisters Are Not Happy And I'm So Sad About It by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 07, 2017
truthmans2012:

You believe in Muhammad's islam, justify his deed and quote his Quran and you said you are no muslim? What an irony.

Here you go again. I only quoted that verse to point out your lie. Anybody, a muslim, could have done that. Again, I strongly condemn inhuman acts in the bible and koran. But since you believe Elisha and God did no wrong since bible says so, then the muslims are also right because koran says so.

Your defence amazes me. Muhammad claimed he was a terrorist and you said it doesn't matter. I leave you to your opinion, after all, you can only take a horse to the river you can't force it to drink water.

Before I leave you, let it be known to you that the quran is unstable. Qur'an 3:185, 19:68-72, say muslims will go to hellfire before a few of them will be rescued.

Is it bible that is stable? Lol. You can never win this battle. If islam dies, christian goes down with it as both are kept alive by same delusion, violence and blind faith.
Re: My Muslim Brothers And Sisters Are Not Happy And I'm So Sad About It by truthmans2012: 9:40am On Jan 07, 2017
NinjaX:

Here you go again. I only quoted that verse to point out your lie. Anybody, a muslim, could have done that. Again, I strongly condemn inhuman acts in the bible and koran. But since you believe Elisha and God did no wrong since bible says so, then the muslims are also right because koran says so.

Is it bible that is stable? Lol. You can never win this battle. If islam dies, christian goes down with it as both are kept alive by same delusion, violence and blind faith.

To me, I wonder the point of your talk. You don't believe in Christianity and islam as an atheist but yet you believe what is said in their Books is true. Where do you stand? I don't expect atheists to talk on Biblical or Quranic issues as they don't believe the contents are true and real.

Another thing I noticed is that atheists get angry whenever islam is opposed, why? It is because they are under the same Deity (Satan). Satan that is responsible for atheists not believing in God is also responsible for muslims believing in a false God. They have something in common, hence they are having soft spot one for another. It is a spiritual connection, which might not be consciously known to them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Mosque Of Jesus Son Of Mary In New York / My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God / Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.