Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. (1836 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by Originakalokalo(m): 10:45am On Mar 13, 2019
Man is limited in sight, space and energy. God has created us that way....

Listen, anything you do outside the physical capability of man is not within the scope of this realm...

You are simply AIDED.

A witch can be in a place sleeping or sitting and have gone out to another different location....that's a demonic capability aided by the demons.

Seeing beyond the physical is demonic in the same way.

Astra projection and third eye are things of the demons.

You are being initiated into witchcraft in a subtle way.... By the time you are in,

Getting out will be very difficult.

Beware.

I just counseled a young man in my church who practiced astral projection and was succeded and he confessed that after the incident,

He noticed some changes in him....(God loves him) I told him that he is possessed by the demons and he agreed with me without any argument.

The devil promised Adam and eve more knowledge in the Bible and they fell.

You are being initiated through your quest for abilities and knowledge.

Gone are the days when bean cake is being used to initiate people into witchcraft..

Nowadays, people are walking into it by themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by HappyPagan: 10:47am On Mar 13, 2019
This man... you should try writing horror books. You have talent

3 Likes

Re: Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by Originakalokalo(m): 10:50am On Mar 13, 2019
Do you know the meaning of occult?

It is from a Greek word called "concealed "

Hidden. When you are entering, you won't know whatsup... By the time you are in and are bounded by deadly oaths of secrecy,

What is canceled will be opened to you and you won't have a way out.

By the time you are fully into Astra projection and third eye thing, you will be taken over by deadly demons and be compelled to start killing people....

Trust me, your siblings and parent will be the first target.

Then, you begin to overturn vehicles at full speed and the blood of hundreds of people will begin to flow on the highway.

Unsatisfied, and under serious compulsion,

You begin to demand for more blood.
Re: Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by Originakalokalo(m): 10:51am On Mar 13, 2019
HappyPagan:
This man... you should try writing horror books. You have talent

cool
Re: Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Do you know the meaning of occult?

It is from a Greek word called "concealed "

Hidden. When you are entering, you won't know whatsup... By the time you are in and are bounded by deadly oaths of secrecy,

What is canceled will be opened to you and you won't have a way out.

By the time you are fully into Astra projection and third eye thing, you will be taken over by deadly demons and be compelled to start killing people....

Trust me, your siblings and parent will be the first target.

Then, you begin to overturn vehicles at full speed and the blood of hundreds of people will begin to flow on the highway.

Unsatisfied, and under serious compulsion,

You begin to demand for more blood.
wtf! Can you not talk about something you are blatantly ignorant about. I practise astral projection , I know people who do it too and we are far from being witches. Do not be quick todemonize what you don't know of. That is the same attitude that is wrong with this world and making it messed up. It is fine if you don't practice astral projection but talking balderdash about it...? What if I opened a thread and started ranting how about Jesus worshippers are murderers, psychopaths, rapists, kidnappers, ritualists and how Jesus is a demon deceiving his followers since time immemorial?

Research things thoroughly before speaking on them. Don't just say things because you heard it from someone or because the society you grew up in has programmed you into believing false ideologies and notions are true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:35am On Mar 13, 2019
Anyone who has two ears,

Let him heed the warning.

1 Like

Re: Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:36am On Mar 13, 2019
iRyan:
wtf! Can you not talk about something you are blatantly ignorant about. I practise astral projection , I know people who do it too and we are far from being witches. Do not be quick todemonize what you don't know of. That is the same attitude that is wrong with this world and making it messed up. It is fine if you don't practice astral projection but talking balderdash about it...? What if I opened a thread and started ranting how about Jesus worshippers are murderers, psychopaths, rapists, kidnappers, ritualists and how Jesus is a demon deceiving his followers since time immemorial?

Research things thoroughly before speaking on them. Don't just say things because you heard it from someone or because the society you grew up in has programmed you into believing false ideologies and notions are true.

You are being aided.

You can go outside your body.

A witch can do the same.

What's the difference?

Oh..... The difference is that you have not started to eat human flesh and drink blood and kill people ?

Wait for it. Continue to advance in the practice and watch what happens next.

....occult means concealed...

When that which is concealed in that thing you do is revealed,

You will be on your own.

4 Likes

Re: Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by UceeGod: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
What made the Canaanites particularly ripe for God's judgment was their occult practices, practices the people of God (Israelite and now Christians)are strictly forbidden to imitate.

Even though the Canaanites were sex-worshippers (in their service of the goddess Ashtaroth); and they were also money and success worshippers (in their service of the god Baal). But other people were also given over to sex and greed but weren't judged as severely as the Canaanites.

God hates occult practices passionately because it amounts to consorting with the power of darknes and rejection of the Light (Truth) of God.

5 Likes

Re: Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by Originakalokalo(m): 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
UceeGod:
What made the Canaanites particularly ripe for God's judgment was their occult practices, practices the people of God (Israelite and now Christians)are strictly forbidden to imitate.

Even though the Canaanites were sex-worshippers (in their service of the goddess Ashtaroth); and they were also money and success worshippers (in their service of the god Baal). But other people were also given over to sex and greed but weren't judged as severely as the Canaanites.

God hates occult practices passionately because it amounts to consorting with the power of darknes and rejection of the Light (Truth) of God.

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
Originakalokalo:

You are being aided.

A witch can do the same.

What's the difference?

Oh..... The difference is that you have not started to eat human flesh and drink blood and kill people ?

You will be on your own.
the practice of astral projection is as old as civilization. Our ancestors that lived thousands of years ago in what is now the land known as America were already into it. Long before any Jewish or Arab religion even surfaced on this earth. And I know what occult means, perhaps even more than you think you know. I quit religion some years ago and dabbled into the occult. So I should know enough to let you know that what you know about it was passed down to you by people like you who apparently knew nothing about it too. I don't know anybody who drinks human blood, if I did that person would be cooling off his psychotic ass in jail by now. There's reason the occult is esoteric maybe so that people like you might forever remain slaves to the societal indoctrination and programming anyways what do I know. My guess is that you watch too much Nigerian films. Occult doesn't mean people who meet up in the mid night dressed in red funny robes and draw plans on the next persons blood to drink I mean just drink wine it tastes better lol..
So if someone uses the occult for nefarious acts that is his own business. I know that there are priest and pastors who use the Church to do unspeakable things but that does not make every other church goer like them. Judge people individually not based on the common interest they may share with others

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by Originakalokalo(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
iRyan:
the practice of astral projection is as old as civilization. Our ancestors that lived thousands of years ago in what is now the land known as America were already into it. Long before any Jewish or Arab religion even surfaced on this earth. And I know what occult means, perhaps even more than you think you know. I quit religion some years ago and dabbled into the occult. So I should know enough to let you know that what you know about it was passed down to you by people like you who apparently knew nothing about it too. I don't know anybody who drinks human blood, if I did that person would be cooling off his psychotic ass in jail by now. There's reason the occult is esoteric maybe so that people like you might forever remain slaves to the societal indoctrination and programming anyways what do I know. My guess is that you watch too much Nigerian films. Occult doesn't mean people who meet up in the mid night dressed in red funny robes and draw plans on the next persons blood to drink I mean just drink wine it tastes better lol..
So if someone uses the occult for nefarious acts that is his own business. I know that there are priest and pastors who use the Church to do unspeakable things but that does not make every other church goer like them. Judge people individually not based on the common interest they may share with others

Scam

3 Likes

Re: Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by Originakalokalo(m): 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
Don't seek power from the occult....

You will loose your soul in the process.
Re: Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
iRyan:

I love your write-up. Nice one
Re: Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
Don't join any cult for any reason.... Power, fame politics, wealth, etc.

Don't involve yourself in any practice that is that is paranormal.

1 Like

Re: Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by Originakalokalo(m): 10:21am On Mar 18, 2019
Beware.
Re: Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by leetech: 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
iRyan:
please I hv some questions for you sir, can send you an email or call you please
Re: Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by Originakalokalo(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
leetech:

please I hv some questions for you sir, can send you an email or call you please

Beware
Re: Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:59am On Apr 06, 2019
Don't listen to the enticing words from cultists...

Cultism means hidden...

They will only reveal what is hidden once you are in.....

Then it is always too late to get out.
Re: Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 09, 2019
leetech:

alright
Re: Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by wickedtuna: 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Scam
defend yourself with a better reply my friend
Re: Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by elated177: 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Listen, anything you do outside the physical capability of man is not within the scope of this realm...

You are simply AIDED.

A witch can be in a place sleeping or sitting and have gone out to another different location....that's a demonic capability aided by the demons.

You are being initiated into witchcraft in a subtle way.... By the time you are in,

Getting out will be very difficult.

Beware.

I just counseled a young man in my church who practiced astral projection and was succeded and he confessed that after the incident,

He noticed some changes in him....(God loves him) I told him that he is possessed by the demons and he agreed with me without any argument.

The devil promised Adam and eve more knowledge in the Bible and they fell.

You are being initiated through your quest for abilities and knowledge.

Gone are the days when bean cake is being used to initiate people into witchcraft..

Nowadays, people are walking into it by themselves.

Sci-fi movies!
Re: Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by elated177: 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
Originakalokalo:

More science fiction. Are you being melodramatic or just trying to scare people?

What is third eye?

Who created the third eye?
Re: Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by elated177: 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
Originakalokalo:

You are being aided.

A witch can do the same.

What's the difference?

You will be on your own.

All forms of occultism - astrology, witchcraft, Ouija board, tarot card, parapsychology, fortune telling, metaphysics, magic- are clearly condemned in the Scriptures. This is because they all have one root, demonism. Those who engage in such activities are dealing with demons, whether they believe it or not.

I don't think anyone joins any occult group or secret society ignorantly, though I stand to be corrected.

Two paths are always before a person: right or wrong, good or evil, light or darkness. People, most times, deliberately and consciously choose the wrong, evil or darkness. Yes, granted Satan, through his human agent can manipulate situations around an individual in order to compel such an individual to choose his own path. However, no servant of the Creator of heaven and earth will fall into such trap. This is because such servant is rooted in the Word of YHVH.
Re: Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by elated177: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Yet there is the spiritual aspect of man's existence.
Re: Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by elated177: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
[quote author=Originakalokalo post=76614372

Listen, anything you do outside the physical capability of man is not within the scope of this realms. [/quote]

What are the spiritual armours for?

1 Like

Re: Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by elated177: 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
Originakalokalo:

You are simply AIDED.

What is the spiritual armour for?

Luke 10:19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

Eph 6:10-11 Finally, be strong in YHVH and his mighty power. Put on the full armour of YHVH, so
that you can take your stand against the devil's scheme.

Are the authority and armoul for mowing the lawn, drinking beer or committing sexual immorality? Are they not for spiritual warfare?
Re: Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by elated177: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
Originakalokalo:

This dude sef!

You are ascribing power to the so-called witch and are the same time portraying the servants of the Creator of heaven and earth as clueless.

If the demon can take the witch to a different location while sleeping or sitting down, the Spirit of YHVH El Shaddai can do much more than that with his saints. Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by elated177: 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
Originakalokalo:

This is outrageous!

Joel 2:28-30 And afterwards, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see vision. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days. I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke.
Also Acts 2:17-19.

1 Like

Re: Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by elated177: 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
Originakalokalo:

What is astral projection? What is third eye? Are they the same? While astral projection is demonic, third eye is a natural endowment.

Deut 6:8 Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads.
Re: Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by Originakalokalo(m): 7:32am On Apr 10, 2019
elated177:

This is outrageous!

Joel 2:28-30 And afterwards, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see vision. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days. I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke.

I am talking about the occultic practices . Dreaming dreams and seeing visions are not occultic practices.

From where you quoted, God promised to show signs from heaven... How is that occultic?
Re: Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by Originakalokalo(m): 7:36am On Apr 10, 2019
elated177:

This dude sef!

You are ascribing power to the so-called witch and are the same time portraying the servants of the Creator of heaven and earth as clueless.

If the demon can take the witch to a different location while sleeping or sitting down, the Spirit of YHVH El Shaddai can do much more than that with his saints. Na wa o!

I am advising people to desist from occultic practices.

God's ways are different. The spirit of God decides what he does to his saints....

Children of God don't just decided to leave their body and go elsewhere.
Re: Gradually, You Are Becoming A Witch. by elated177: 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Are visions and dreams physical phenomena?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuse Of Candles And Its Consequences In Celestial Church. / Six Billion People Watched Pastor Chris O. Healing Stream / Anti-christ Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.