Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Ladies, What Realy Do You Contribute In Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Realy Do You Contribute In Your Relationship (1286 Views)

Except Sex What Else Does A Girl Contribute In A Relationship?? / Nairalanders : What Does This Girl Realy Mean (18+) / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Realy Do You Contribute In Your Relationship by saintvc(m): 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
Kelechi Kellyjoe Iwuji So sisters... What exactly are we bringing to the table? A big booty? Perfectly sculpted brows? A shape to die for? A full head of Brazilian hair? A penchant for the latest songs and dance steps? A group of empty and vacuous brained friends? What exactly is he going to find when he knocks on your head? All the episodes of Zee World, Telemundo, Tinsel and Africa Magic all recorded in perfect sequence? Empire nko? Every soundtrack, every character dissected to a tee? Do you know anything about the New World Order? Neo- colonialism? Your own home politics? What's happening in Ghana, The Gambia, Gabon? Do you even know something about anything remotely connected to intelligent discourse? When last did you read a book? No not Hints. Not Genevieve. Not Arise. A book. You know that sort that has printed pages in between covers and no pictures just words? Oh they give you a headache? What exactly will bring a man your way and keep him? Do you have a source of income? A skill? Financial intelligence or you are a walking ATM seeker? Do you always ask ask ask and not work work work? Do you know how to cook? Yes cook. Cook for yourself at least not because you want to keep a man but because you ought to take better care of what you feed your body? Do you know the way to the kitchen or are you a Mr Biggs, Dominoes or KFC shareholder. Never mind the bigger swankier restaurants. You all pray to get married to doctors, engineers, Accountants, Lawyers and guys with a professional degree Do you think after all the hustle to come up with such success that he would want to settle for a girl with an ssce certificate or a university certificate which you merely made a pass Tell me what exactly are you bringing to the table? There are times he would need a real woman to share his worries with and your miniskirts and long lashes won't bring anything to that table. Most of us tend to spend so much on appearances trying to look sexy as hell forgetting he will not be Hot forever! There would be days when he would need your managerial qualities, but you're only used to being lavish;SLAY MAMA! Don't spend all your days making up and turning up anywhere a DJ takes his speakers to. Build yourself. Learn and practice things that can value to your life,that is the real sexy! We need responsible mothers for our unborn children, not just SLAY QUEENS! This More
Re: Ladies, What Realy Do You Contribute In Your Relationship by Kondomatic(m): 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
ok

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Realy Do You Contribute In Your Relationship by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2017

Recycled, dumb, Shallow, irksome, Humdrum, Uninspiring Stereotypical, Plagiarised piece of garbage!!

GtfOutta here!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Realy Do You Contribute In Your Relationship by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
We know many ladies these days aren't exactly ideal..
Re: Ladies, What Realy Do You Contribute In Your Relationship by iykekelvins(m): 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
We re waiting
Re: Ladies, What Realy Do You Contribute In Your Relationship by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
i will attempt 2 answer this age old question as best i possibly can

I give u now a list of 10 things women contribute in a relationship wink

1 -10...everything u do

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Realy Do You Contribute In Your Relationship by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
And no fĂșck was given

Re: Ladies, What Realy Do You Contribute In Your Relationship by hopeforcharles(m): 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
I love this and I will ask my girl this question, seriously I want more than booties,
Re: Ladies, What Realy Do You Contribute In Your Relationship by Fuqman(m): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
Estharfabian:

Recycled, dumb, Shallow, irksome, Humdrum, Uninspiring Stereotypical, Plagiarised piece of garbage!!

GtfOutta here!

You've not answered the question though.
Re: Ladies, What Realy Do You Contribute In Your Relationship by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
hopeforcharles:
I love this and I will ask my girl this question, seriously I want more than booties,

Stop asking for the booty and see if you'll still be happy in the relationship. If you take sex out of most relationships, you will see that there is nothing more.
Re: Ladies, What Realy Do You Contribute In Your Relationship by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
Fuqman:
You've not answered the question though.

I think I answered it in six other DIFFERENT threads. undecided

Re: Ladies, What Realy Do You Contribute In Your Relationship by andreernest28(m): 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
SIMPLY NOTHING,GUYZ DONT EVEN GIVE A Bleep,DEY PROPOSE,DEY SPEND,DEY PROVIDE EVERTHING INCLUDING JOYSTICK.WOMEN OF THIS WORLD WHAT ARE YOUR FAMILY CONTRIBUTION OUT SIDE BED MATIS
Re: Ladies, What Realy Do You Contribute In Your Relationship by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
Estharfabian:

I think I answered it in six other DIFFERENT threads. undecided

undecided

Re: Ladies, What Realy Do You Contribute In Your Relationship by hopeforcharles(m): 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
kennygee:

Stop asking for the booty and see if you'll still be happy in the relationship. If you take sex out of most relationships, you will see that there is nothing more.
Hope u know sex is just maximum 30 min to 1 hour, after that what next? Do u see why sex alone can't sustain a relationship? If there is no intelligent input by both parties they are bond to have issues.
Re: Ladies, What Realy Do You Contribute In Your Relationship by StupidYorubaFool: 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
Just pussy that's all.. Nothing more
Re: Ladies, What Realy Do You Contribute In Your Relationship by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
Food for thought
Re: Ladies, What Realy Do You Contribute In Your Relationship by pocohantas(f): 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
hopeforcharles:

Hope u know sex is just maximum 30 min to 1 hour, after that what next? Do u see why sex alone can't sustain a relationship? If there is no intelligent input by both parties they are bond to have issues.
Thank you for saying both parties. People keep saying ladies, but the truth is relationships of this generation is just a fucking bonanza.
It has nothing to do with ladies alone, but the youth of this generation.
You stay in a relationship with a girl that improves your life in no way, all because of sex...what does that make you?
With all your own acclaimed intelligence, you also influence her in no way except increasing her vagina mileage.
There is no difference between both of you.

If you're man, work hard...attain a level of professionalism and success, you would see the kind of ladies you'll meet.
Those kinda ladies you meet at seminars and business conferences.

Majority of guys that say this ladies this and that have nothing to offer aside the pe.nis too. You're what you attract!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Realy Do You Contribute In Your Relationship by optional1(f): 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
Nothing execpt the milk factory.

(1) (Reply)

Girls, Wetin Be This? / A Nigerian Pastor With his AK 47 Riffle, Preaching In Church / Fidget Spinner Gets X-rated Upgrade:woman Reveals How To Make NIPPLE Pics (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.