Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos (91367 Views)

Oyibo Wives Of Lagos Star,linda Hurter Share Raunchy Bedroom Photos With Husband / Nigerians Blast Reality TV Star For Sharing Raunchy Bedroom Photos / Lagos Big Boy Shares Naughty Bedroom Photos With His Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by eightsin(m): 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
Sexy strong body woman. I know her clit must have muscle too

2 Likes

Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by enuk80(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
Estharfabian:

Her body is actually Amazing. grin
She'd still have that body in 60Years time. smiley

I really need to start lifting some weights.
She reminds me of that Kanye's faded video. undecided

you don't get tired of commenting on people's thread. the last time I checked, you were making ludicrous statement about.....make I no fall ur hand
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
enuk80:

you don't get tired of commenting on people's thread. the last time I checked, you were making ludicrous statement about.....make I no fall ur hand

Unlike you old folks.. I've got a Lotta time on my hands. grin

4 Likes

Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by enuk80(m): 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
Estharfabian:
Unlike you old folks.. I've got a Lotta time on my hands. grin

that's gory of yoy
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by Mikylopez(f): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
i love et.... i wanna be like her....... maybe wen im 39 ill start working out again.... had to stop i was having muscles
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by thesuave10(m): 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
Mikylopez:
i love et.... i wanna be like her....... maybe wen im 39 ill start working out again.... had to stop i was having muscles

Hey MiKY since you ain't much of an email person guess imma have to hit you up on I. G.
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by Mikylopez(f): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
thesuave10:

Hey MiKY since you ain't much of an email person guess imma have to hit you up on I. G.
aiiit kul
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by Dezzx(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
ireneony:
They look like two gay men
grin
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:
Oh wow embarassed
wow
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by ebonflexy(m): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
She's still sexy with it, cheesy unlike some women who go this far.

And of course, you can always count on Nigerians who have nothing going on in their life to look for a way to insult and hate on success. Bottom feeders grin

2 Likes

Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
Nah fam I'm good.
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by xedyl(m): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:
They both have amazing body.. grin

let her be ur role model nah
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by jeftalene(m): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
Meanwhile in other news, the prices of cement and other building materials is on the rise again; See the latest prices at www.engineerosaz..com
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by Jaguntemmy(m): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ok

1 Share

Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by CzarChris(m): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
I don't know what to say...... :-XHonestly I'm stumped

WHAT DA PUCK IS THIS?
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by hotspec(m): 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2017

Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by xedyl(m): 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
ireneony:
They look like two gay men

seconded. one looks like a tranny.

1 Like

Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by lielbree: 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
I want to be fit but not like this biko
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by LorDBolton(m): 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
Niqqa gay as fvck

I once observed men find it hard to sleep on the tiled floor

But women (some i've met) actually enjoy their sleep on it...some even prefer it to bed

Well maybe it's cos women r naturally soft n men (real men) are hard thus hard body + hard floor = body ache

So why the fvck will a muscular man want a muscular woman?
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by 2rez: 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
Bullshit & cowurine buh...

Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by jidebabs8: 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
sad

1 Like

Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by tk4rd: 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
She reminds me of Chi-Chi the Nigerian female footballer.
Just that Chi-Chi no too fine for face, and she no get nyansh too.
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
The lady should go and enroll in WWF ASAP

1 Like

Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by Mrsbremo: 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
Seriously i don't like this
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by Tedassie(m): 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
Babygal4eva:
who snaps all these pics tho
Ezinne cheesy
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by Gfish: 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
sounds from their fuckery go dey sound like.....kpaka kpaka kpoko kpoko gbigi gbigi kpa

1 Like

Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
I know the tribe she's from as they are the ones with such yam legs grin

Ugly as shyte.
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by andymofia(m): 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
Chiscomax:
cry

I wanted to yab the babe, but when I saw this pic, I laughed till my colleagues thought something was wrong. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by EdegbeLine: 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by Tedassie(m): 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
Estharfabian:

Her body is actually Amazing. grin
She'd still have that body in 60Years time. smiley

I really need to start lifting some weights.
She reminds me of that Kanye's faded video. undecided
hmm..'Faded'

You wanna lift weights to be 'faded'...and then blown with the wind!

Nice cheesy
Re: Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
this is irritating the woman kitten will have sharp teeth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Body Type Do Men REALLY Prefer? / If U Want A Girl 2 Die 4 U, Try This 44 Tips: / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.