Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) (42575 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by CrazyMan(m): 10:42am On Oct 09, 2012
Hello everybody, LET'S TALK ABOUT SEX Proverbs 4:23, Proverbs 6: 23-27 be careful what you take in, the music and movies you watch could desensitizes you to the truth.

It is the truth you know that will set you free. Colossians 3:5-6 you are to honour God with your body, sex is not allowed outside marriage. Even though Nike may say 'Just do it!" You are not to have SEX! The simple thought of sex crossing your mind is not a sin but the desire for sex is the sin! Sex goes beyond the physical, it's spiritual and emotional! In the bible, when a man sleeps with his wife the bible says "He knew his wife" but when a young man sleeps with an unmarried woman the bible says "He laid with her" Don't let anybody deceive you, you can know them by their words. e.g "You don't need to tell anybody what we are about to do!" If a guy comes to you with a condom, he is a con(artist) and you are dumb! Virginity is something you give away and not what is taken from you by force! If you were violated and tampered with, only your virginity is broken, you destiny isn't, so don't mess up yourself! You are still so precious in God's sight.

God values you; He values your body so honor Him with it! 85% of those who live together before getting married end up divorced. 50% of marriages in UK and 80% of black marriages in US end up in divorce! If you sell yourself cheap, you end up being treated anyhow.

A man who cannot treat you like a lady doesn't deserve you and any woman who cannot treat you like a prince doesn't deserve you! Don't start what you can't handle! The skin is only a few centimeters deep and beneath that skin, there are 18million nerves passing information round.

Whenever someone touches you sexually, your nerves sends info that are stored somewhere in your brain. That's why when you see the person later you remember the touch! You have imprints of people on your life through sexual relationships. Don't let anyone touch you in a way that is not holy.

From hugs to kissing and then the deed happens unplanned! Once you mess up your sexual life, it messes up your spiritual life! Get it right! Exodus 26, 27 gives a summary of the Tabernacle. It was divided into the outer court, the Holy place, Holy of Holies. As a human being, your body is the outer court, your soul the holy place and your spirit the holy of holies! The outer court gave access to many levities and they brought their sacrifices there. Your body is your outer court many people will have access to you, you'll meet many boys/girls but be careful, many will come and go. Proverbs 4:23 Only a priests were allowed into the holy place.

The holy in your body is your soul. Your emotions are conceived there. Before you let anyone touch your soul, be very careful! The reason many broken relationship ends up a soul tie is because they let someone else make an impact on their soul and no matter how much they try to forget the person it is difficult. Guard your soul; don't let just any nice person get in. The holy place had a lamp stand in it, anyone who must get into your holy place was be a lamp.

Ladies, any man that wants to court/date/marry you must have more light than you already have! He needs to be the lamp! Don't settle for less! Only the High priest was allowed to enter into the holy of holies (Hebrews 9:7) ! He had to break through the veil to get in. There is only man allowed to get into you and that is your husband! When a man sleeps with a virgin, it's more than just sex! It's spiritual, it's a blood covenant! Guys note, everywhere you go as a man and have sexual releases, your testicles will testify against you! The reason God gave you two testicles is because the bible says out of 2 or more witnesses, a statement is established (Deuteronomy 17:6).

There is a point when sexual activities go beyond the physical, it becomes a demonic activity! It is spiritual! Easy sex does not make more romance; it neither gives you joy and happiness! When you have sex while waiting to be married, you crush the foundation of your marriage. Don't let anyone blackmail you to stay in a relationship! After giving your life to Christ break away from every ungodly relationship! Titus 2:11-12 To get out: It requires the decision to maintain your integrity! It requires a bold step to confront ungodly relationship you are in! Break away and make a vow to be pure! Keep yourself and honour God with your life! No sex is safe sex! Desire change, deny yourself. I urge you to spread this message now and my God will richly bless you.

http://wingrass..co.uk/2012/10/lets-talk-about-sex-by-pastor-e-adeboye.html?spref=fb&m=1

55 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 09, 2012

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Orikinla(m): 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2012
The simple truth will save us all from the wrath of the earth.
Lust kills.
But love heals.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by God2man(m): 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2012
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by mrkels(m): 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2012
CrazyMan:
When a man sleeps with a virgin, it's more than just sex! It's spiritual, it's a blood covenant! Guys note, everywhere you go as a man and have intimate releases, your testicles will testify against you! The reason God gave you two testicles is because the bible says out of 2 or more witnesses, a statement is established (Deuteronomy 17:6).

@Bolded
this cracked me up I swear!!!
BTW I think its only when you sleep with a virgin that a blood convenant is made, that's inferring from this write up smiley
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 21, 2012
na today,e don tay we dey hear am.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:53am On Oct 21, 2012
Not a great topic for Pastors still rememeber wat happened when pastor Chris Oyakhilome tried to talk sex... shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by mrhansome12(m): 7:54am On Oct 21, 2012
Yomieluv: na today,e don tay we dey hear am.
Since u don dey hear am wetin u do about am

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by JUO(m): 7:56am On Oct 21, 2012
i like that
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 21, 2012
These pastors and their lies.

6 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Ayorh4you(m): 7:56am On Oct 21, 2012
OMG! Im so fv.*kin dead n gone......(giulty me). Faints....
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Homar(m): 7:57am On Oct 21, 2012
Una dey hear am now ? @ sexkillz . Pdude . umartins etc lmfao .
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by jamp: 7:59am On Oct 21, 2012
Yomieluv: na today,e don tay we dey hear am.

Yes bros but we need to be careful. Cos I need to work on myself, the truth they say is bitter
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 21, 2012
Let's talk about sex.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nuezha(m): 8:03am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: These pastors and their lies.
Let me hear your own truth.

9 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 21, 2012

I wonder what your values are..every right thing looks like lies to you. I have always seen your comments and am not surprised.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Series22(m): 8:06am On Oct 21, 2012
Ok, we have heard.. Lets talk private Jets.

8 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Barbar2ndey: 8:11am On Oct 21, 2012
It was pastor matthew ashimolowo dat preached about it during d youth convention not pastor adeboye

4 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by mancheeutd(m): 8:11am On Oct 21, 2012

who made you judge over the pastors even if they aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ liars aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ you the perfect one little wonder you yarn for the BILLYion you will never make in your life

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by beautifulOnyi: 8:13am On Oct 21, 2012
Guys note, everywhere you go as a man and have intimate releases, your testicles will testify against you!

Lol cheesy grin. Testicles testifying- that's really cracked me up.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 21, 2012
Nuezha:
Let me hear your own truth.
There is nothing evil about sex. Not at all. Religion gives bad names to issues and tells people about existent iniquities just to induce the guilty sentiments, and go behind to control you in a chain or sinfulness and repentance, a perpetual cycle to keep you in church and milk you of your resources. Think of it, Hospital is for the sick, and when you get well, you check out and go home. Church is for the sinners, when you are cleansed, you are supposed to go home, but unfortunately, you will never have to go home, cos pastors say, you were born in sin (iniiquity). Sex became sin, so in sin, you were born. It is silly to believe all that bullcrap!

7 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by UdembaBenjamin: 8:15am On Oct 21, 2012
Well to be frank, am already feeling guilty, but my problem is hw'll I get rid of dis emotions dat I hv 4 girls,
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 21, 2012
grin
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by candieangel12(f): 8:16am On Oct 21, 2012
LOL, all these threads about pastors preaching against sex when most of them are the ones sleeping with women that come to them for help. Do these so called pastors preach against LYING and STEALING and CORRUPTION the way they preach against sex? Shebi all of them na sin na?

4 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Mystiqme: 8:16am On Oct 21, 2012
So what testifies against girls o?
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 21, 2012
I love this!

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 21, 2012
Julieccentric:

I wonder what your values are..every right thing looks like lies to you. I have always seen your comments and am not surprised.
julieccentric, I love you like a sister, but someday, when you cross the threshold of life, you will know the truth and mistruths. I can assure you, will know for a fact, that most of the things learnt all your life and believed, were mere control statements to keep you in line with yourself and not really about any kingdom in the skies.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 21, 2012
candieangel12: LOL, all these threads about pastors preaching against sex when most of them are the ones sleeping with women that come to them for help. Do these so called pastors preach against LYING and STEALING and CORRUPTION the way they preach against sex? Shebi all of them na sin na?
Pastors are hypocrites. All of them. Yes, all of them. I need them to declare their assets and tell us how they made the monies.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by dhtmlextreme1: 8:22am On Oct 21, 2012
Your two testicles will count all the illegal babes and guys you don bang, so best thing is to amputate them testicles so they wont follow you to juddgement.
*I will not be responsible for any loss of testicles or p* No amputations were made in the making of this post - just kidding o.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by dhtmlextreme1: 8:24am On Oct 21, 2012
Mystiqme: So what testifies against girls o?
Their b/o/o/b/s, it will count all the times they allow strange guys and babes to touch them, and their you-know-what will tell how times a p*, Love Machine, vibrators, bananas, and others illegally penetrate them.
*Just kidding*
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 21, 2012
*:
Your two testicles will count all the illegal babes and guys you don bang, so best thing is to amputate them testicles so they wont follow you to juddgement.
*I will not be responsible for any loss of testicles or p* No amputations were made in the making of this post - just kidding o.

Did you notice that bullcrap too ?
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Sagytarius(m): 8:25am On Oct 21, 2012
Are the Wanksters free from these "Spiritual" and other bondages?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Secrete Behind All White Garment Churches / Pastor Adeboye Mourns Eldest Sister( See Burial Photos) / Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.