Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,829 members, 7,866,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:35 PM

Nigga - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigga (4136 Views)

Nigerian Student In UK Mocked By Flatmate Wit Banana Written Monkey & Nigga(pics / Feelin' The Nigga: GEJ And Family Enjoying Good Time Together - DailyMail / Where Is Ngeneukwenu My Favorite Nigga Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigga by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:13am On Nov 24, 2009
Mandingo is so desperate for attention.
i still dont understand why you strongly dislike nigerians so much, yet you are here everyday.
the best way to getting over an addiction is admitting you have one. okay? tongue
Re: Nigga by brooklyn99: 8:53am On Nov 24, 2009
@ beaf ,u stupid son of a bitch. u uppity son of a she-dog, always acting like u better than others. ho. who is a degenerate wannabe i see most of d shit u write n for some reason u think ure some colonial master from out the 18th century, freakn dummy. i made that "nigga" statement just to lighten the mood but u had to call me names. piece of shit. go choke on a fat one.
Re: Nigga by Beaf: 9:00am On Nov 24, 2009
brooklyn99:

@ beaf ,u stupid son of a bitch. u uppity son of a she-dog, always acting like u better than others. ho. who is a degenerate wannabe i see most of d shit u write n for some reason u think ure some colonial master from out the 18th century, freakn dummy. i made that "nigga" statement just to lighten the mood but u had to call me names. piece of shit. go choke on a fat one.

Lighten what mood?

It says it on the tin. . . Another degenerate wannabe. embarassed
Re: Nigga by MandingoII(m): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2009

BWAAAAHHHHAAAAA
Re: Nigga by MandingoII(m): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2009
Mandingo is so desperate for attention.
i still dont understand why you strongly dislike nigerians so much, yet you are here everyday.
the best way to getting over an addiction is admitting you have one. okay? Tongue

STFU!
Re: Nigga by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2009
^^^
well im trying to get you the help you need.
dont be in denial now.
Re: Nigga by brooklyn99: 7:31am On Nov 25, 2009
ok beaf, URE A EFFIING BITCH!!!! WISH I COULD SEE U FACE TO FACE AND SHOW WHAT A DEGENERATE I AM. HO
Re: Nigga by brooklyn99: 7:44am On Nov 25, 2009
yeah, in the past "nigga" used to be deregatory. now, u see white kids using it with each oher, asian kids using it, indians, hispanics e.t.c. i used to feel funny hearing it from other races, but its the trend now, times change, its the in-thing now. i guess, for me, as far as a person is not using it deragotorily i'm cool. and if the person is not white, lol. honestly, i still feel funny hearing it from non-blacks, but oh well, who am i? i also hate the fact that i'm not Bill Gates, but i gotta deal with it , right? exactly. once again Beaf, EFF YOU!!!! angry
Re: Nigga by Abagworo(m): 8:08am On Nov 25, 2009
brooklyn99:

yeah, in the past "nigga" used to be deregatory. now, u see white kids using it with each oher, asian kids using it, indians, hispanics e.t.c. i used to feel funny hearing it from other races, but its the trend now, times change, its the in-thing now. i guess, for me, as far as a person is not using it deragotorily i'm cool. and if the person is not white, lol. honestly, i still feel funny hearing it from non-blacks, but oh well, who am i? i also hate the fact that i'm not Bill Gates, but i gotta deal with it , right? exactly. once again Beaf, EFF YOU!!!! angry

nigga from a whiteman?damn!! i will break his head instantly.bull , ish
Re: Nigga by Jakumo(m): 8:24am On Nov 25, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

In fact I believe our politics will be better aligned towards a national unity if we start using broken english to conduct government business in Nigeria.

"Pellow Kwantiri-men, flease, all of you wey you sink say me I no sabi speak am fwa biroken Hinglish, raise am ya hand."

"  Chineke, see as this Awusa man dey fight to speak ordinary broken.   Biko,  Ifi you no fiti talk am, ngwa leave am make you continue dey use dati by-force primary3 English when you dey manage before.  That one still better pass this ya baboon broken, my friend.   I no sure say you go school self.  If nobi say how as ona soldier plenty like ant for time of Biafra War, we for don finish ona 1-2.  Looku looong cap when e carry putu for that him isi-ewu head self.  Anuofia"

Eyinnn, Honorabuu Siyaman, this legislation wey dem tell us to dey speak only broken for House of Assembly, e get as e be o, because as all finger no dey equal,  no be all of we sabi nak broken well-well sotay Waffi man nogo dey laugh us.  For esampu, inside my home town of Ibadan, na only Yoruba everybody dey talk, and so, dear-fore, we no dey get enough chance to pra-tice broken at all. " 
Re: Nigga by chiogo(f): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2009
Some people are not making sense. If other non-blacks can use it, why not whites especially if it's not a derogatory term anymore and also not the same as "ni**er"?? I'm just saying. I've heard white people use the word when rapping along in a rap song. I didn't know what to say, it was just funny to me. grin You people just give them the audacity to use it so don't complain. period.
Re: Nigga by Beaf: 12:29am On Nov 26, 2009
chiogo:

Some people are not making sense. If other non-blacks can use it, why not whites especially if it's not a derogatory term anymore and also not the same as "ni**er"?? I'm just saying. I've heard white people use the word when rapping along in a rap song. I didn't know what to say, it was just funny to me.  grin You people just give them the audacity to use it so don't complain. period.

True that argument is very very wooly. Its like some saddo calling women in the streets ho's and frowning when someone referrs to his sisters or mum as ho's?!
Its also like a "mother" "affectionately" calling her kids bastard, only to rage when a neigbour asks her, "do you need any help getting your bastards across the road?".
Re: Nigga by bawomolo(m): 1:56am On Nov 26, 2009
Jakumo:

"Pellow Kwantiri-men, flease, all of you wey you sink say me I no sabi speak am fwa biroken Hinglish, raise am ya hand."

"  Chineke, see as this Awusa man dey fight to speak ordinary broken.   Biko,  Ifi you no fiti talk am, ngwa leave am make you continue dey use dati by-force primary3 English when you dey manage before.  That one still better pass this ya baboon broken, my friend.   I no sure say you go school self.  If nobi say how as ona soldier plenty like ant for time of Biafra War, we for don finish ona 1-2.  Looku looong cap when e carry putu for that him isi-ewu head self.  Anuofia"

Eyinnn, Honorabuu Siyaman, this legislation wey dem tell us to dey speak only broken for House of Assembly, e get as e be o, because as all finger no dey equal,  no be all of we sabi nak broken well-well sotay Waffi man nogo dey laugh us.  For esampu, inside my home town of Ibadan, na only Yoruba everybody dey talk, and so, dear-fore, we no dey get enough chance to pra-tice broken at all. " 

lmao wrong on so many levels

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan To Eliminate Power Outage By 2012 / Eredo: The Largest City In The Ancient World / Pat Utomi Dumps APC, To Run For Delta Governorship Race Under PDP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.