Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta (38537 Views)

Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba / Bishop Miracle Williams Gifted Range Rover Jeep After His Hummer Jeep Got Burnt / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
grin
Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by HisSexcellency(m): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nigerian pastor be like grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
Quiet unfortunate I gat no fvck left to give
Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by iambabaG: 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
iambabaG:
What is all this display of affluence in the midst of abject poverty and penury?

He's just very silly! Who drives such long nonsense these days seff? And is that their idea of a "red carpet"?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by EasyMind(m): 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
Na wa o... Was on Bike and saw the Hummer Limo with Police escourt and was wondering who is in it. So it Belong to a Pastor... lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by jossiesnow15: 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
Dongreat:
"My God is not a poor God" so sayeth the "Pastors, bishops, and prophets" in Nigeria. Yet 80% of Nigerians live below 2$ per day with very limited access to proper Toilets. It's these 80% that goes to church 4 times a week, goes to Shiloh twice yearly, goes to mountains once monthly and fast more than 40 days and 40 nights yet their poverty remain the same while their preachers acquire private jets, exotic fast cars, edifice personal mansions, and gourmet dining. The worse slavery is not the burning of the flesh but "mentality ignorant" not knowing you are still a slave despite being a free man.

Religion in Nigeria is fraud, contributing to the dilapidating state of the nation because it has made abled men to become lazy, waiting for rewards not worked for.

Can you fast for almost a year?
Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
obembet:
I will not comment...
me too, why shld I comment on this Rubbish post, this post is not worth commenting
Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by Dongreat(m): 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
jossiesnow15:

Can you fast for almost a year?

To answer your question, NO. Why? It's because it's futile to fast as starving yourself doesn't bring positivity to your life but using the brain giving to you by "GOD" to become innovative, productive makes your superhuman.

Pastors are motivational speakers, but researchers, and developers are true life changers.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by Stevengold(m): 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
Show off, na wetin Jesus do?
Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by Kobicove(m): 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Church business is good business grin
Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by jfleece(m): 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Guard yourselfs against any deceptive spiritual personality... Else u will ve urself to blame... As for Me.. Wealth is given by God coupled with ur role in it...
Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by ndcide(m): 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
buygala:
And another thread to mock Christianity hits Frontpage again, while another religion's threads are locked behind different silly questionnaires and agreements sad

I stopped being a practicing Christian a long while ago...in fact I have deleted religion from my consciousness. ..and I have become a much happier and more effective person cool

But truth be said, of all the religions on this earth, I would rather be horribly killed in a plane crash, with my burnt-out and dismembered body parts flung in different places than be seen to be even remotely connected with a certain religion founded by a terrorist, child molester, and one of the most astute hypocrites who ever lived sad, and still insanely propagated by people who are mostly even much worse angry

If I ever considered having a religion, it would still be Christianity. ... Yes, they deceive themselves a lot, abandon their natural intelligence when practicing rheir religion, and all, but self-deception and 'flamboyance' are much better hallmarks than endless terrorism, hypocrisy, and a very abhorrent intolerance for opinions opposing or questioning their religion undecided

I am utterly sure that if it was that religion of "piss" that has been subjected to such needless ridicule on this forum, a fatwah would have been issued on Seun's head, if he and some mods as well as some nairalanders wouldn't have already been already be tracked down and butchered along with their families undecided

Seun. ..it's alright if you are an atheist like myself. ..it feels so good to be unburdened by religion and all its intendant silliness cool...but please whenever you feel the need to encourage yourself in your atheism by mocking Christianity, please be fair and also mock the 'other' religion with equal glee and disdain smiley.... Also for every 6 threads mocking Christianity which make Frontpage,just allow ONE.....just ONE thread mocking the 'other' religion to do same smiley...

That one doesn't agree with the way another practices his religion doesn't give you the right to hold that religion in such public derision undecided .....Please don't take the natural docility of Christians for granted....every religion has its share of mad men who are willing to go the extra mile to protect it....it's just the voice of the majority who preach peace that holds this minority in place sad .....BE PROPERLY GUIDED PLEASE!!!

You spoke well but why don't you love Jesus Christ. Is it because of the way other people who say they love him behave?
Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by Godson505: 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nokia thinking of 5G network when we have not even used 4G well...Read article

Nokia comeback might be a breakthrough as they set to showcase 5G network at the 2017 CES
http://www.techeda.com/nokia-set-to-showcase-5g-network/
Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by NemzySeries(m): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
emmanuel596:
Apostle joshua selman of cgc and eternity network international zaria is soo far the best preacher and has impacts soo many lives positively by his humility and simple life style and yet he likes quietly sneeking into churches to minister when invited...this 1 that nobody knows is pulling a limo...what has he done for his poor church members/widows and less preveledge I want his church members to come and tell us
Cant u too try and b like apostle joshua selman by not giving a fvck?
Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by maclexyiii(m): 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
he's not welcomed at all
Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by baffabulous(m): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
buygala:
And another thread to mock Christianity hits Frontpage again, while another religion's threads are locked behind different silly questionnaires and agreements sad

I stopped being a practicing Christian a long while ago...in fact I have deleted religion from my consciousness. ..and I have become a much happier and more effective person cool

But truth be said, of all the religions on this earth, I would rather be horribly killed in a plane crash, with my burnt-out and dismembered body parts flung in different places than be seen to be even remotely connected with a certain religion angry

If I ever considered having a religion, it would still be Christianity. ... Yes, they deceive themselves a lot, abandon their natural intelligence when practicing rheir religion, and all, but self-deception and 'flamboyance' are much better hallmarks than endless terrorism, hypocrisy, and a very abhorrent intolerance for opinions opposing or questioning their religion undecided

I am utterly sure that if it was that religion that has been subjected to such needless ridicule on this forum, a fatwah would have been issued on Seun's head, if he and some mods as well as some nairalanders wouldn't have already been already be tracked down and butchered along with their families undecided

Seun. ..it's alright if you are an atheist like myself. ..it feels so good to be unburdened by religion and all its intendant silliness cool...but please whenever you feel the need to encourage yourself in your atheism by mocking Christianity, please be fair and also mock the 'other' religion with equal glee and disdain smiley.... Also for every 6 threads mocking Christianity which make Frontpage,just allow ONE.....just ONE thread mocking the 'other' religion to do same smiley...

That one doesn't agree with the way another practices his religion doesn't give you the right to hold that religion in such public derision undecided .....Please don't take the natural docility of Christians for granted....every religion has its share of mad men who are willing to go the extra mile to protect it....it's just the voice of the majority who preach peace that holds this minority in place sad .....BE PROPERLY GUIDED PLEASE!!!
you have no place in hell fire bro....prolly only in hades
Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by KingSango(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
buygala:

But truth be said, of all the religions on this earth, I would rather be horribly killed in a plane crash, with my burnt-out and dismembered body parts flung in different places than be seen to be even remotely connected with a certain religion angry

I am utterly sure that if it was that religion that has been subjected to such needless ridicule on this forum, a fatwah would have been issued on Seun's head, if he and some mods as well as some nairalanders wouldn't have already been already be tracked down and butchered along with their families undecided

Such a well spoken rant, Im confused, as to mock, applaud, or state some wisdom. Seun is wrong but is a fellow Yoruba and his heart is in the right place. You sir are wrong also, to be an Atheist, I was wrong to be an Atheist, in my younger days. My breheren, The Honorable Marcus Garvey said, to unite our people we need to be above religion. I tell you with the wisdom of our shared ancestor Sango, only the fervor of religion will unite the glory of the mighty Old Oyo Empire in African people especially West Africans and all Yorubas. Ogboni is the religion of Oyo Empire. Ogboni is the light of Olodumare, those adherent to its principles worship Olodumare. There are no images and temples to Olodumare, He is so pure that we worship him through His Irunmole, which are the imperial royal ancestors, who once walked this Earth, whom gave us our marvelous civilization. Look around you and see how our homeland of Africa lies in ruins. We need builders, warriors, teachers, sages, royalty, servants, artists, scholars, and craftsmen to restore the glory of Old Oyo Empire. Many have given up but some of us fight what has been done to us. My family of Booker T. Washington have fought for centuries. Marcus Garvey family still fights. The families of the Oyo Mesi still fights. Both royal houses of Oyo still fights. Many still fight. Where are the rest of the fighters? Have you allowed the turncoats and traitors beat the fight out of your bloodlines? Your walking away from the fight is submission. Your excuses are symbolism of your cowardice. Intellectualism not forged as a weapon to beat down the enemy and traitors is punkism. Oyotunji means "Oyo will rise" Ase.

http://gullahgeecheeworldtradeunion..com/2016/12/reclaim-your-honor-as-independent.html
Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by kenoz(m): 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hmm.
Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by LastProphet: 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
buygala:

you are amazing, my exact opinion for the past 20yrs since i stopped going to church. God bless your parents. Christianity still the best thing that happened to humanity, the other religion is the worst thing that befell mankind. I know one guy on Facebook Ijabla Raymond, he blasts Christianity 24/7 but he has never been attacked. Gratitude to Jesus and his doctrine
Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by emmanuel596(m): 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
NemzySeries:

Cant u too try and b like apostle joshua selman by not giving a fvck?

Seriously I don't give a fu.c.k too
Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by NemzySeries(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
emmanuel596:

Seriously I don't give a fu.c.k too
Interesting to kw

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by Tchiman(m): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
emmanuel596:
Apostle joshua selman of cgc and eternity network international zaria is soo far the best preacher and has impacts soo many lives positively by his humility and simple life style and yet he likes quietly sneeking into churches to minister when invited...this 1 that nobody knows is pulling a limo...what has he done for his poor church members/widows and less preveledge I want his church members to come and tell us

So you know Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak....as in that dude is a blessing to this generation....Though I have not met him in person but have been greatly blessed by his messages....His level of consistency is second to none, his humility is so awesome and his command of the word and gospel are something else.....i don't just get tired of listening to him everyday.....May God continue to bless, prosper and empower him in Jesus name...amen!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by GCFR696(m): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
buygala:

Seun. ..it's alright if you are an atheist like myself. ..it feels so good to be unburdened by religion and all its attendant silliness cool...but please whenever you feel the need to encourage yourself in your atheism by mocking Christianity, please be fair and also mock the 'other' religion with equal glee and disdain smiley.... Also for every 6 threads mocking Christianity which make Frontpage,just allow ONE.....just ONE thread mocking the 'other' religion to do same smiley...

It's quite amazing that after all your rants in the epistle you wrote non of the people you subliminally insulted bothered to give a F.UCK.
You are totally entitled to your opinion as it is a reflection of you not them(us).

Salaam

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by nery4u(m): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
Amelian:
Vanity upon vanity.

Ecclesiastes 1:2 "Vanity of vanities," says the Preacher, "Vanity of vanities! All is vanity."
Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by buygala(m): 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
GCFR696:

It's quite amazing that after all your rants in the epistle you wrote non of the people you subliminally insulted bothered to give a F.UCK.
You are totally entitled to your opinion as it is a reflection of you not them(us).

Salaam

And You bothered to quote me and give a F.uck on their behalf grin

Salaam undecided
Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
Elkay3:
Another faithful would trek to pay tithe..
if I dey go d man church,I no go dey giv offering again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
STUPID TITHE PAYERS , KEEP PAYING TITHES TO THESE THIEVES
Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
buygala:

Seun. ..it's alright if you are an atheist like myself. ..it feels so good to be unburdened by religion and all its attendant silliness cool...but please whenever you feel the need to encourage yourself in your atheism by mocking Christianity, please be fair and also mock the 'other' religion with equal glee and disdain smiley.... Also for every 6 threads mocking Christianity which make Frontpage,just allow ONE.....just ONE thread mocking the 'other' religion to do same smiley...

Sorry , but nobody is mocking Christianity, you are mocking yourselves

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by CuteMorriz: 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nairaland and their love for bias. Every can view make jest and criticise but anthoer reiligion is locked up in a safe box where the moderators are Muslim Seun, lalasticlala...and every daft (myself included) person reading this piece of shiiit should visit yaba left. Why is the Muslim section locked up? That is where the problem of Nigeria lies. Because you feel the Muslims are violent and intolerant you gave them a Muslim mod, and a preference. Same shiiit happening in Nigeria today. Fuuuuck you Nairaland mods Fuuuuck you Seun Fuuuuck all of you who think because the Christians are tolerant you can just throw up anything about them and their pastors ......let every section be created for all Christian denomination....so that we can all be locked in a box. If not thunder fire all of una.....nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by CuteMorriz: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
GCFR696:

Salaam
I give a Bleep....buygala know that I give a million fuckkks...and am saying fuckkk all the mods in religion section...seun included...fuccckkk you that am quoting...stupid people....nonsense...they shiver because they fear Islam and her bunch of terrorists...and the Christians are walkover infact fucckkk the op....
Re: Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta by emmanuel596(m): 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
Tchiman:

So you know Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak....as in that dude is a blessing to this generation....Though I have not met him in person but have been greatly blessed by his messages....His level of consistency is second to none, his humility is so awesome and his command of the word and gospel are something else.....i don't just get tired of listening to him everyday.....May God continue to bless, prosper and empower him in Jesus name...amen!

Amen..have met him twice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pope Leo X And His Most Infamous Declaration About Christianity!a Must Read! / Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) / '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.