Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,690 members, 7,865,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

Yaba Tech Claims To Be The 27th Oldest Higher Institution In The World - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yaba Tech Claims To Be The 27th Oldest Higher Institution In The World (3886 Views)

Ameachi Will Not Be Confirmed Come Tuesday The 27th. / Fuel Scarcity: FG Pays N156bn Fuel Subsidy Claims To Marketers / Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaba Tech Claims To Be The 27th Oldest Higher Institution In The World by PeeDaVinci: 3:57am On Nov 23, 2009
mekusxxx:

BP,

My time is actually busy
. While hammering you, I am at the same time writing a proposal on how to help decontaminate the soil and water pollution in Nigeria using zero-valent Fe based on the fenton reaction. This is way beyond your knowledge, I know. grin grin

it doesnt take 2 secs to google any phd topic and claim it to be yours!!!!

Just so that you will know, the owner of that paper go soon copyright am!!

and by the way, wat /who is busy - you or your time
Re: Yaba Tech Claims To Be The 27th Oldest Higher Institution In The World by Sagamite(m): 4:34am On Nov 23, 2009
mekusxxx:

BP,

My time is actually busy. While hammering you, I am at the same time writing a proposal on how to help decontaminate the soil and water pollution in Nigeria using zero-valent Fe based on the fenton reaction. This is way beyond your knowledge, I know. grin grin

slowpoke, I am still awaiting the "qualifications that would blow my mind off".  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stupid, illiterate mouth. Ask him to back it up that is when you see Maradona.  grin grin grin grin Mr University of Employment. LWKMD  grin grin grin

PeeDaVinci:

No mind am. grin grin grin

Whether na the spare part e dey sell.  grin grin grin

mekusxxx:

BP,

My time is actually busy. While hammering you, I am at the same time writing a proposal on how to help decontaminate the soil and water pollution in Nigeria using zero-valent Fe based on the fenton reaction. This is way beyond your knowledge, I know. grin grin

See grammar of a market trader. grin grin grin

Professor at university of employment. LWKMD grin
Re: Yaba Tech Claims To Be The 27th Oldest Higher Institution In The World by mekusxxx: 6:21am On Nov 23, 2009
PeeDaVinci:

Loser Yoruba liars and false claimants. I am not pursuing a PhD degree at the moment. That was actually completed few months back and I am proposing research and development (R& D) work to be done and not academic studY. So you googled up something? Tell me about it. It takes more than an average person to be involved in such work. Awon omo liars grin grin

You guys should stop telling lies and claiming everything under the sun. It is bad for your health.

Lol on  the ''my time is actually busy'' confusion. Have you heard of the statement ''I have a busy time''? Reverse it and you get ''my time is busy''. I will continue to teach you guys even the most basic of communication.

Even the idiot Sagamite from Sagamu who was insulting journalists the last time is apparently so dense in the head that he does not understand basic grammar construction. Awon olodo rabata!
Re: Yaba Tech Claims To Be The 27th Oldest Higher Institution In The World by Sagamite(m): 6:34am On Nov 23, 2009
mekusxxx:

Loser Yoruba liars and false claimants. I am not pursuing a PhD degree at the moment. That was actually completed few months back and I am proposing research and development (R& D) work to be done and not academic studY. So you googled up something? Tell me about it. It takes more than an average person to be involved in such work. Awon omo liars grin grin

You guys should stop telling lies and claiming everything under the sun. It is bad for your health.

Lol on  the ''my time is actually busy'' confusion. Have you heard of the statement ''I have a busy time''? Reverse it and you get ''my time is busy''. I will continue to teach you guys even the most basic of communication.

Even the idiot Sagamite from Sagamu who was insulting journalists the last time is apparently so dense in the head that he does not understand basic grammar construction. Awon olodo rabata!

ROFLMAO!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Someone with the reasoning of a pigeon is claiming Phd.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ye!

My belle o, my head o. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yaba Tech Claims To Be The 27th Oldest Higher Institution In The World by mekusxxx: 6:35am On Nov 23, 2009
Sagamite:

slowpoke, I am still awaiting the "qualifications that would blow my mind off".  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stupid, illiterate mouth. Ask him to back it up that is when you see Maradona.  grin grin grin grin Mr University of Employment. LWKMD  grin grin grin

No mind am. grin grin grin

Whether na the spare part e dey sell.  grin grin grin

See grammar of a market trader. grin grin grin

Professor at university of employment. LWKMD grin

If I send them to you, can you gurantee that you will not use copies of my impressive certificates to seek for employment? I fear una Yoruba people with certificate forgery. Awon omo Oluwole ni Eko grin grin
Re: Yaba Tech Claims To Be The 27th Oldest Higher Institution In The World by mekusxxx: 6:38am On Nov 23, 2009
Lookia here Sagamu urchin,

My perspective on Yoruba is deliberate and is intended to teach them lessons on how not to lie and claim everything good under the sun. I am using the pigeon tactics to expose them. Buncha generic liars
Re: Yaba Tech Claims To Be The 27th Oldest Higher Institution In The World by Sagamite(m): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2009
mekusxxx:

If I send them to you, can you gurantee that you will not use copies of my impressive certificates to seek for employment? I fear una Yoruba people with certificate forgery. Awon omo Oluwole ni Eko grin grin

slowpoke, you were having mouth that your qualifications will blow my mind off if I provide you with my email. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now it is time to detail them, you dey run. grin grin grin grin

University of Employment. grin grin grin
Re: Yaba Tech Claims To Be The 27th Oldest Higher Institution In The World by mekusxxx: 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2009
Sagamite:

slowpoke, you were having mouth that your qualifications will blow my mind off if I provide you with my email. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now it is time to detail them, you dey run. grin grin grin grin

University of Employment. grin grin grin

Sagamu Urchin,

What do you mean by ''you were having mouth''? Are you writing English in Yoruba?

Let me let you into something: my coming down strong on Yoruba is deliberate and I adopt any tactics that suit my fancy to do so. I go for the serious and for the downright petty, as long as I drive home my point and make them see the emptiness of their penchant to lie and make false claims almost all the time. They did succeed in the pre -internet era to hoodwink non-Yoruba into believing them. But this is internet era where your lies can easily be detected. So the sooner Yoruba learn to stick to the truth, the sooner we will get off their back. I used  ‘'we’’ here because there is an army of Yoruba hammerers involved.

I see that you are still confounded by my simple grammar construction. I understand because like you, I also schooled in Nigeria - at some point- where people are taught to only think within the box. You need to learn how to think outside the box and to be able to manipulate your environment. Now let me try again and explain to you on ‘’my university of employment’’ with the hope that it might sink in. What is a university?  Simply put, a university is a place of learning ( of course, at a higher level). This makes the word university a noun, since a noun is the name of a person, place, or thing. In this light,  the phrase ''my place of work'' is used to describe where a person works. If you are a thinker out of the box, you can specify the place of work by replacing ‘’place’’ with any specifics in this case ‘’university’’ and you can remove any ambiguity that follows since a university is primarily a place of learning, by clarifying that you are not learning at this university but working, hence employment. So my friend, ‘'my university of employment’’ indicates that though I am of a specific university, I am not learning there, but employed there. Do you understand the breakdown, or your dense head still requires further explanation?

As soon as I get a strong assurance that you will not duplicate my certificates for your own benefit, I will send them across to you.
Re: Yaba Tech Claims To Be The 27th Oldest Higher Institution In The World by mekusxxx: 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2009
Where is the dense-headed Sagamu urchin? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disturbing Picture Of A Typical African War / The Clock Is Ticking, When Will President Jonathan Start? / Opposition Cannot Spoon-Feed The Government - ACN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.