Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Do Muslims Support This? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do Muslims Support This? (528 Views)

Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? / Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Muslims Support This? by Mobsync(m): 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
[center]
"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."
[/center]

Posts in the Islam for Muslims section rarely get tangible number of comments and views whenever they hit front page. The major reason for this is the statement quoted above, which everyone -Muslim or non-Muslim - that wants to reply to topics or create topics in the section must accept before they can post.

I also avoid the section because if this since I do not understand why my profile must bear a "I am a Muslim" tag. I am not saying I do not want to identify myself as a Muslim, all I am saying is that I do not believe it is appropriate and I even compare it with the badges Jews were forced to wear on their cloths before and during world war 2.

Now, I want to know;

1. If Muslims in this section want the tag.
2. If Muslims in this section support its existence.
3. Its purpose. Why did it become necessary?
Re: Do Muslims Support This? by mengho(m): 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
Don't exactly care, besides am a muslim, so there is no problem even if it shows in my profile.

And I think that tag is very gud as it keeps the die-hard closet haters of Islam & Muslims to full the thread with insults & castigation. which is something you will hardly find any muslim doing in Christian thread

2 Likes

Re: Do Muslims Support This? by Mobsync(m): 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
mengho:
Don't exactly care, besides am a muslim, so there is no problem even if it shows in my profile.

And I think that tag is very gud as it keeps the die-hard closet haters of Islam & Muslims to full the thread with insults & castigation. which is something you will hardly find any muslim doing in Christian thread

That means the tag is intended to keep the non-Muslims out.

(1) (Reply)

Smoking Shisha And Hookah Pipe Is Haram / 2018 Eid Al-fitr: Everything You Need To Know About Ramadan Sallah / Is Taking Selfies While Doing Tawaf Lawful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.