Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

How To Know Say U Don Find Better Wife... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Say U Don Find Better Wife... (599 Views)

'Y U Toast Me, Wen U No Say U No Love Me'- Lady Cries Out After Being Abandoned / Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? / Who Will Make A Better Wife Between The Two, A Or B? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know Say U Don Find Better Wife... by chidiezeh(m): 7:13am On Jan 07, 2017
How To Know Say U Don Find Better Wife...

She fit leave exam hall go prepare lunch for you.

She fit slice one basket of onion and water no go comot
for her eyes.

Na firewood she dey like use prepare food.

She go still apologize to you even say she catch
you dey follow another woman.

She fit use 200 naira prepare better jollof
rice for 10 people

If she dey fry liver and plantain, she no dey
taste am.

Even if you give her best friend belle,she no go
complain.

When she collect salary, she go give you
everything.

She go give you chicken lap for food,while she
go chop chicken head.

She fit no sleep, na just to dey kill mosquitoes
becos of you, so you fit enjoy your sleep.
Re: How To Know Say U Don Find Better Wife... by sweettease(f): 7:28am On Jan 07, 2017
How to know a bad husband - He expects you to do all this undecided

3 Likes

Re: How To Know Say U Don Find Better Wife... by luckyz4rea(m): 7:58am On Jan 07, 2017
sweettease:
How to know a bad husband - He expects you to do all this undecided

Hahaha! no chills at all
Re: How To Know Say U Don Find Better Wife... by sweettease(f): 8:01am On Jan 07, 2017
luckyz4rea:

Hahaha! no chills at all
No time for chill grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know Say U Don Find Better Wife... by toyese01(m): 8:24am On Jan 07, 2017
Even slaves can't do all that, beware of op ladies

(1) (Reply)

She's So Scared To Love Again Cos Of Her Past / I Never Knew You Would Leave Me So Soon.. / It Is The Nature Of Nigerian Women To Cheat ” – Nigerian Lady Says .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.