Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer (54146 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) / Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Omooba77: 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
Pastor Adeboye has announced his stepping down as Nigeria Overseer; but still the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God .

Details later..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Mynd44: 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by luvinhubby(m): 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Waiting for a credible source.

He still oversees RCCG globally, including Nigeria.

Just that the burden of overseeing day to day affairs of Nigerian parishes goes to someone else.

12 Likes

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Propzy: 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nigeria my country. Every minutes with different stories

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Pavore9: 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
Noted.
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by darocha1: 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
All d best sir.

CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE & benefit from the offer while it last
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by elijahsinto(m): 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
FTC I just book space No comment
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by iambabaG: 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
Who he epp?
How has his reign helped Nigeria in any way??
Stepping down as national overseer because the naira is weak

You don't fool me by dressing in your "oversized suit" that doesn't show humility that your gullible worshippers attribute to you.

Africans can't just relinquish power totally.. i weep for the future of Christianity!!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by femadesh(m): 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by passionateyouth: 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by NaijaMutant(f): 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
I can't believe news of this magnitude made front page without a verifiable source

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by annunaki2(m): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Why am I not surprised
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Seunpaul01(m): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Good he his looking for someone that could take over after him. But why not any of his sons?

Let keep watching.

But anyways.......

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by guywitzerogal(m): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Really.... But why nw tot is till death
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by etenyong(m): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Pls wish one should i take out of these?
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye has retired.
Pastor J.O Obafemi has been named his successor. Details soon.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/breaking-pastor-adeboye-retires-general-overseer-rccg/
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Oyetboy(m): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Okay
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by MykLANNY(m): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Thought as much
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by buygala(m): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
mmb:
I pray may he accept Islam as his religion one day.

say Amen.

And You just had to bring your own religion into a Christian thread while una own thread is locked down with many terms, questions, and conditions ?

If you had seen the thread and passed, would that make you less of a Muslim?

Must you be stupid Sir? angry

159 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Joe82834(m): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
OK o
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by prince9851(m): 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
Same noni GS na GO
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by BrutalJab: 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nairaland and hungry bloggers sha
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by TeamSimple(m): 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
I AM TEMPTED TO JOIN THE IDGAF CREW WITH THIS NEWS sad

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by poh10(m): 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
What the Bleep do you guys now want..or where the Bleep re u guys pointing to..[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Harinholar(f): 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
To God be the Glory......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra / Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest / Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.