Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer (54204 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) / Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by buygala(m): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
ActOfWar:

See hypocrisy oo
When you guys(especially u) storm Muslim threads just to spew nonsense, u won't complain. Now that he reciprocated evil with evil, u now dim it fit to correct him..
Hypocrisy everywhere undecided

"Storm Muslim threads" grin

Bro, are you high on ablution water?

The only people who 'storm' Muslim threads are Muslims, and any unfavorable comment is quickly deleted and the offending moniker banned till kingdom come undecided

5 Likes

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Hargbo(m): 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
iambabaG:
Who he epp?
How has his reign helped Nigeria in any way??
Stepping down as national overseer because the naira is weak

You don't fool me by dressing in your "oversized suit" that doesn't show humility that your gullible worshippers attribute to you.

Africans can't just relinquish power totally.. i weep for the future of Christianity!!

u no go no say na u mumu pass here..for your face, u sabi yan voice abi...watch your back...
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Just wondering y u are so st*pid

Just open mouth like that your oga M'MAD
en oga just pack steewpid fairy tales dey give them ND Dem wet b mumu too dey follow like blind bats

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Hargbo(m): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
mmb:
I pray may he accept Islam as his religion one day.

say Amen.
read it...I accept Jesus..read amen...

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by lilmax(m): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
iambabaG:
Who he epp?

You don't fool me by dressing in your "oversized suit" that doesn't show humility that your gullible worshippers attribute to you.

Africans can't just relinquish power totally.. i weep for the future of Christianity!!

they aren't gullible, you are just ignorant and don't really know what the Internet is for grin
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
buygala:

"Storm Muslim threads" grin

Bro, are you high on ablution water?

The only people who 'storm' Muslim threads are Muslims, and any unfavorable comment is quickly deleted and the offending moniker banned till kingdom come undecided
dats wat dey do.....force ppl to join dier religion ND if dey don't accept, dey kill Dem just like d wild donkey M'MAD mad man

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ladyrough16:
don't b steewpid!

The stoopid people are the followers of Adeboye.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by math2001: 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
Fraud. Alert.

The so call pastor obafemi is an Igbo man who change his name.. who they claim want to replace pastor adeboye.

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by DrayZee: 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
iambabaG:
Who he epp?

So in a bid to show humility, he should dress in rags like a mad man. Is that how Jesus dressed? And for your information, RCCG has done lots for Nigeria. Local communities within their reach are usually cleaned up by the church members and when any event calls for their attention (such as the oil spillage in Ogoni area of Rivers State), they provide help both physically and financially. sad Oh sure, you wouldn't know that because they don't broadcast their exploits like attention seekers ( if they did, it's still people like you that will condemn them). shocked In a bid to feel among the increasing "realists" and "atheists" in Nigeria, you have relinquished common sense. grin It's your future you should weep for cry

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by hatchy(f): 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
iambabaG:
Who he epp?

Very childish and stupid comment.

This shows the kind of home where you are brought up.

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by HCF(m): 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
mmb:
wont you like an Imam to join christianity?
Can u just stop this already?. What's the meaning of that?. Is that how to propagate Islam?. What's the rationale behind having millions of adherents who are not contributing anything meaningful to humanity?. Same goes for Christians of today too-everyone is just in a rush to 'win more souls' to their side just to claim they are 'more in number' and are flourishing. This is the root cause of the senseless wars and most violence we now experience in the world today-the two major religions trying to outdo eachother in a senseless competition....little wonder atheism is now gaining grounds globally.
......and dont think I am saying this because I am not a believer, I AM a Muslim...but I hate that attitude among Muslims and non Muslims....live and let live...

5 Likes

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
teebaxy:
You are most foolish for this your gullible post, all you know how to do is to weep and I prophesy to your life with all the anointing that baba posses that you will never stop crying, since you can not channel the strength you have in profound solutions but to weep....
Na wa o.. That's why you can't have baba's type of anointing.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
ActOfWar:

See hypocrisy oo
When you guys(especially u) storm Muslim threads just to spew nonsense, u won't complain. Now that he reciprocated evil with evil, u now dim it fit to correct him..
Hypocrisy everywhere undecided
u love war just like ur steewpid religion Islam and ur display name

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by math2001: 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
Fraud. Alert.

The so call pastor obafemi is an Igbo man who change his name.. who they claim want to replace pastor adeboye.

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Hargbo(m): 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
Why is there so many stupid people on this thread....I plead every Christian should stop this argument and stop replying shit for shit...just allow them to bark...when he appears we will all know what we will become...BIKO....

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
DrayZee:
So in a bid to show humility, he should dress in rags like a mad man. Is that how Jesus dressed? And for your information, RCCG has done lots for Nigeria. Local communities within their reach are usually cleaned up by the church members and when any evet calls for their attention (such as the oil spillage in Ogoni area of Rivers State), they provide help both physically and financially. sad Oh sure, you wouldn't know that because they don't broadcast their exploits like attention seekers ( if they did, it's still people like you that will condemn them). shocked In a bid to feel among the increasing "realists" and "atheists" in Nigeria, you have relinquished common sense. grin It's your future you should weep for cry
help me tell this werey. Or does he wants to say he puts on rags Mtcheeew!
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Hargbo(m): 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
math2001:
Fraud. Alert.

you know you can be sue for this allegation..are u ready for that
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hargbo:
Why is there so many stupid people on this thread....I plead every Christian should stop this argument and stop replying shit for shit...just allow them to bark...when he appears we will all know what we will become...BIKO....
abi oo...den we would see which religion God go choose
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Hargbo(m): 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
HCF:

Can u just stop this already?. What's the meaning of that?. Is that how to propagate Islam?. What's the rationale behind having millions of adherents who are not contributing anything meaningful to humanity?. The same goes for Christians of today too-everyone is just in a rush to 'win more souls' to their side just to claim they are 'more in number' and are flourishing. This is the root cause of the senseless wars and most violence we now experience in the world today-the two major religions trying to outdo eachother in a senseless competition....little wonder atheism is now graining ground globally.
......and dont think I am saying this because I am not a believer, I AM a Muslim...but I hate that attitude among Muslims and non Muslims....live and let live...
finally someone shows up with a sense of humour..God bless you..
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
vodutive:

The stoopid people are the followers of Adeboye.
u re abig fool ND dats y u will continue to be in perpetual darkness!
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by packagerz: 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
What is your situation? Financial issues,marital, single&searching,sickness&diseases, general advice and prayer counselling... Talk to me...... Jeje olusegun packagerz.. Call/watsapp +2348038245290. Deepackagers@yahoo.com
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by southpole: 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
mmb:
I pray may he accept Islam as his religion one day.

say Amen.
I can't imagine him joining a religion that is saturated with terrorists

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by math2001: 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
Fraud. Alert.

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by DrayZee: 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ladyrough16:
help me tell this werey. Or does he wants to say he puts on rags Mtcheeew!
Its like he forgot his sense somewhere. Just stop replying them.
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ladyrough16:
u re abig fool ND dats y u will continue to be in perpetual darkness!

you are following a man who is a self confessed ritualist because he says he has found God. He is riding private jets and rolls royce from the tithes of the poor and you say he is a man of God. Every month he causes havoc for innocent nigerians going about their business on ibadan express and his Christian conscience has not pricked him to use some of his tithes to buy land to reduce traffic instead he is building estates for the rich.

Nigeria is probably the most religious country in the world at least one of, how can a country of Christians be this bad if your Christianity is real? Is the essence of Christianity not be your brother's keeper? You talk of anointing of Adeboye as if he is he is God. Even if he is genuine is it him you should give credit?

Please who is in darkness? Morons!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYGy5pQjnqE

See Adeboye in his rolls Royce, see the Pope is his USED renault

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by gbegemaster(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
buygala:

And You just had to bring your own religion into a Christian thread while una own thread is locked down with many terms, questions, and conditions ?

If you had seen the thread and passed, would that make you less of a Muslim?

Must you be stupid Sir? angry

It's time for Christian threads to be locked. Only by accepting Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour shall anyone be allowed to comment. Selah.
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by math2001: 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
Fraud alert

Igbo man claiming he is Yoruba, Mr obafemi is an igboman
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
ArabMopol:
AFONJAS and tribal bigotry.... why he no pick Hausa or Igbo man as his successor if he has any as a pastor in his congregation ...
u re suffering from brain retardation. Is it not wat God says DAT he will do?. Y must u b an idiot. If ur brain isn't working perfectly go to yaba left! where u belong. Stupid mopol!
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by ORIGI(m): 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=iambabaG post=52611693]Who he epp?

Don't talk like a man without discernment? If you have no knowledge about something, please ask or better still read up on it or the person.
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by just2endowed: 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
lastpage:

Dont mind those terrorists!
if you try to post in their Islam-a-bad religion now, they would first force you to accept their terrorist religion and then insist that they must emblazon your profile with what you dont believe-in.
But thy find it acceptable to post on a Christian thread without all their consitionalities!

If we say Islam is a religion of FORCE now, they will say we are abusing them.

Lastpage

Simply blame Seun. I thought nairaland is one but the way we are seeing it, it's pathetic.
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by dodoniyi: 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Omooba77:
Pastor Adeboye has announced his stepping down as Nigeria Overseer; but still the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God .

Details later..
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
vodutive:

you are following a man who is a self confessed ritualist because he says he has found God. He is riding private jets and rolls royce from the tithes of the poor and you say he is a man of God. Every month he causes havoc for innocent nigerians going about their business on ibadan express and his Christian conscience has not pricked him to use some of his tithes to buy land to reduce traffic instead he is building estates for the rich.

Nigeria is probably the most religious country in the world at least one of, how can a country of Christians be this bad if your Christianity is real? Is the essence of Christianity not be your brother's keeper? You talk of anointing of Adeboye as if he is he is God. Even if he is genuine is it him you should give credit?

Please who is in darkness? Morons!!

See Adeboye in his rolls Royce, see the Pope is his USED renault
u will always be in d dark because u don't serve d living God. God knows pple DAT re serving him but, must u judge with ur crazy lookin mouth. And who told u he uses d tithes to but private jets. Look for eligible source b4 talkin nonsense and misleading other ppl. Talking of the estates, have u heard DAT he's the owner of those estates nearby camp. Why don't u give him money to buy more lands u poor fool!. U re sayin he's a ritualist, have u caught him red handed?. Go collect police job first and find out if he's truly a ritualist with evidence b4 u come here and talk ur rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest / Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra / Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.