Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,347 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (5090 Views)

My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. / My Uncle Raped Me, My Family Blamed Me, Forcing Me Into Prostitution- Nigerian / Forcing A Child To Eat: Is This Child Abuse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Hector09(m): 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: . by bfeet(m): 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
Doing the test is not a sin so follow your mum & do the test

4 Likes

Re: . by yomi007k(m): 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
grin

Guy ds is ur chance to hammer ur parents....

Bill dem hard n get a gf.....I wish I was In ur shoes.

So soji parents.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ikp120(m): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lolzzz grin grin

Which day my sisters go begin to bring girls for me to sample randomly? undecided

7 Likes

Re: . by Afriifa(m): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
I don't Trust you

6 Likes

Re: . by PETRUCE007: 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin Funny Parent undecided
Re: . by Bluezy13(m): 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

So soji parents.

That's eh...
Guys dey find that kind gate pass.

But OP family no be here o.
The mama been rugged those days
Re: . by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
She is afraid you might turn out gay. Why not get a gf.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ndcide(m): 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hector09:
Help i am a boy of 23 yrs old and my mother is forcing me to have a girl frnd..it all started last year when i was eating with my younger sister...and my younger sister was gisting me abt her experience in school cus she was a fresher then, telling me how her frnds go out 4 shoping with there guys and i promised her that any time bet9ja we pay me that i we take her to lag 4 shoping and my mother was stering at me and when my sister ask her what the problem is...she said that she is worried abt me that since july 1993 the year i was born till now that she has never heard me talking abt girl that her fear is that i might be a gay due to the type of life am living or that i might be importent..she even suggested that we should go to test and when i declined she was upset...after that i taught that everything was over...not knowing that she has already discus this issue with my elder brother and my elder sister..that same day my elder sister called me and start abusing me telling me how i am a blacksheep and a disgrace to the family that i am a gay..that she is 100% sure that am a gay that becus of my comments when the Federal government was abt to sign anti gay laws that i critisize the federal government via my facebook that if am nt a gay that i would nt be angry abt the law...after that i taught that maybe the issue is dead and gone...nt until yesterday when my mum pastor called me that i should cum and see him when i went there he was asking me abt the gay stuff again he even went ahead 2 ask me abt my girl frnd when i told him that fornication is a sin...and he ask me of if being a gay is nt a sin and i told him that am nt a guy that neither do i need a ny girl frnd and he ask me if am importent and i said no...he said that my family is worried that am a gay...when i went home my father called me that he gave me till the ending of this month that i should bring a girl or i should go to test..that if not that he we disown me...when i told him that the only girl i have ever luv is my friend's girl frnd and my younger sister he start calling me an evil child...am confuse right now cus everything thing is turning against me even my sibilings my mum even went ahead to call my aunty thats in switzerland telling her that am a gay..that she we knw longer allowed me to travelled to switzerland as it was earlier plan..my mum gave me four days to prove my innocent or she we mad 4 me and that she we tell everbody. What should i do am nt intrested in having a girl frnd beside am nt working

Please, what's the name of the church you went to and the location.
Re: . by tossie101(f): 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
PETRUCE007:
grin grin grin grin Funny Parent undecided

I dnt think they are totally wrong.
Coz i will also think d same if my child behaves
dat way.... the fear of u suffering and raising ur child only for him to turn gay can heart breaking .
to speak against the anti gay law is suspicious to me..
Its not our thing here in naija...
Re: . by banme(m): 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
I SWEAR THIS STORY NA lie!!....

8 Likes

Re: . by brandydaniells(m): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
Switzerland?!!! bro u no get sense ni? find one girl plan am with her .shuuuu
Re: . by Hector09(m): 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
Thats what my guy advise me 2 do...he planing with one of his female frnd
Re: . by Rukkydelta(f): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Op where are you located ?
With just 10k I can pretend to be your gf to your parents

5 Likes

Re: . by Hector09(m): 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lol.. I wish that i cn fine some one that i luvs like my younger sister

So soji parents.
[/quote]
Re: . by Defaramade(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Op where are you located ?
With just 10k I can pretend to be your gf to your parents
Chai!!

7 Likes

Re: . by Rukkydelta(f): 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
Defaramade:
Chai!!
What did I do ? :-/
Or don't you know we're in recession ?

1 Like

Re: . by Defaramade(m): 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
Rukkydelta:
What did I do ? :-/
Or don't you know we're in recession ?
Alright ma
Re: . by samco19: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
this one pass me nexttttttttttt
Re: . by Rukkydelta(f): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Defaramade:
Alright ma
K.cool
Re: . by eezeribe(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Simply plan with a girl to act as your girlfriend
Re: . by Cornerstone2020(m): 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Guy sorry I never believe this storey . You from Nigeria?
Re: . by Jodha(f): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
Omoh the story was too long, couldn't read all of it, so no advice to give you grin
Re: . by SirKriz(m): 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lool! OP, ur mumsy go sabi the scope jooorh. U and the gal will not have any chemistry at all.

this ur case get as e be oooo. U need to give gal belle before they know say you are not playing.
Re: . by SmellingAnus(m): 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
Had a friend in secondary school that chicks like hanging out with but he was a virgin while I was his direct opposite... His case is even worse than the op... A girl in pant or short skirt will get his attention more than a nude girl... He doesn't like to see a girl nude no matter how beautiful... This guy has been seduced several times without giving in... I tried to spoil him... Encouraged him to romance a particular girl which he accepted... His hands were on her laps and when it got to her pant, according to him he almost screamed... This guy is not gay... Even after secondary school when he went to the UK ,I was hoping he will not return a virgin cheesy but the guy still came back as a virgin angry The sight of puci is very disgusting to him... He even said his younger brother is worse than him... He is one of the strangest guy I ever came accross... I don't think it has anythting to do with his religious beliefs but he was a Jehovah witness guy... ... Mennn God have mercy on me for trying to encourage/motivate that dude to fornicate cheesy

3 Likes

Re: . by krett(m): 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
so?

1 Share

Re: . by idu1(m): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
You are gay grin

1 Like

Re: . by firstking01(m): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
Bro, you are gayundecided

2 Likes

Re: . by FreeSpirited: 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
If your pastor has a daughter try give her belle, their eyes go clear......

5 Likes

Re: . by Divay22(f): 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
Just waiting for the day my Mum will tell me to bring Bf home undecided undecided undecided........

Mean while

Re: . by agrovick(m): 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married / My Husband Is Filing For Divorce / Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.