Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You (71195 Views)

How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by Clinton207: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ah! this babe,Borno/katsinaB15.
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
ABOOSAFIYYAH1:
Unreasonable people copy unreasonable things.
'I DON'T GIVE A F**k' IS THE NEW STUPID AND UNREASONABLE COMMENT UNREASONABLE PEOPLE ATTACH TO A COMMENT THESEDAYS... MAY U BE DELIVERED!

Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by Emjay1310(m): 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
This thing is true o. I just checked it on facebook now. See over protective mumsi wey no wan hear say her pikin come back home with pink lips.
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by kenoz(m): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
lol
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by tiswell(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
lielbree:
Over bearing mum.
Oya French kiss your own son. angry

If I'm his girlfriend I'll dump him asap! This is the makings of a wicked mother-in-law
Will you keep quiet if you don't have anything meaningful to saysad

3 Likes

Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by femi4: 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
Chibuhealth:
yes nah, let them no use their long lip like pig spoil her pikin. they can never snap without pouting
Is there anything wrong with pouting?
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by davidif: 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
tossie101:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Protecting her son i guess grin..Mothers shaa
Thats how my mum be askin my brothers anytime she she dem with a gal.

WHO IS THAT GAL.?
WHO IS HER MOTHER?
WHAT DOES SHE DO?
I HOPE U HAVE NOT DONE SOMETHIN STUPID ? grin cheesy... Lmao.

God bless mum

Hahahahahahahajahaha chai!

1 Like

Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by davidif: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
lielbree:
Over bearing mum.

If I'm his girlfriend I'll dump him asap! This is the makings of a wicked mother-in-law

Take a chill pill and calm down.
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by EmekaBlue(m): 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
That lips too red sha..
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by elsomm(m): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
tossie101:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Protecting her son i guess grin..Mothers shaa Thats how my mum be askin my brothers anytime she she dem with a gal.
WHO IS THAT GAL.? WHO IS HER MOTHER? WHAT DOES SHE DO? I HOPE U HAVE NOT DONE SOMETHIN STUPID ? grin cheesy... Lmao.
God bless mum
Lol...@ something stupid

1 Like

Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by davidif: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
spicyduchess:
Mum's do that a lot especially African mum's. If your mum never watches your back then you need to ask some questions. Meanwhile ladies that easily see wicked mother in-law are always problematic themselves...
NO HARD FEELINGS

Abi o.
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by Sike(m): 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
Yeye mama
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by TheMascot(m): 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
Chibuhealth:
yes nah, let them no use their long lip like pig spoil her pikin. they can never snap without pouting
they? hehehe..are you a transgendered?

Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by Silentscreamer(f): 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
HenryDion:

Your problem is simply bigger than the joke.. Pele
Really? Tell me more...
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by pressplay411(m): 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
Sammypope4all:
Lol. The dude actually accepted his moms fb friends request? That boy must have a double account

Somebody forgot to cut the umbilical cord. grin
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lmao...
Mama ooo. Abeg no kee sombori.
Though u talk true. Those kind red lipstick lips can be evuls sometimes... Lolz
Haba... e too red naa. Scary
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
Chibuhealth:

You wan swear say you never snap like that b4
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by Dfinex(f): 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
lielbree:
Over bearing mum.

what a stupid comment.

I'm sure u won't make a good daughter in law too.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by magistrate: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
talktonase:
Mummy is complaining.Does she know whether ability has used his own lips to visit worse places? grin
places like?
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by Biospnx(m): 1:04am On Jan 08, 2017
talktonase:
Mummy is complaining.Does she know whether ability has used his own lips to visit worse places? grin
sry, u mean plate licking?
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:49am On Jan 08, 2017
thankGOD u didnt say all women...cuz not all women are worthy of that name ..
BeeBeeOoh:
This mama soji finish I tells you.

Chibuzor hope u heard what mama told you??

God Bless The Mothers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by IyfeNamikaze(m): 2:52am On Jan 08, 2017
lol.... I actually know that girl, Omon. we met in Camp. katsina nysc camp. Borno corpses sha....
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 08, 2017
lol but d guy fit don use him lips suck other places at za ozza room na grin
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by talktonase(m): 7:42am On Jan 08, 2017
Biospnx:
goan ask ability grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by talktonase(m): 7:43am On Jan 08, 2017
magistrate:
places like?
ability knows better. grin
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 08, 2017
B
Biospnx:

Hehehehe! grin. She knows nothing. Whether the guy dey use he tongue send women to heaven free of charge she nor know. Hmmmmmm .if only she knows. I didn't say anything sha. Her goal after all na for her soon to be a good boy, like responsible life , win souls and ensure they go to heaven . So if he come dey use tongue make woman scream" oh God! Yes ! Yessssss ! Oh heaven ! Oh yesss heaven ! I am cuming !! Don't stop , I am cuming!!!!! ; all na part of the ministry. At least people dey reach heaven. Mind you , I didn't say anything ooooooo. grin
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by Cayroy4u: 7:58am On Jan 08, 2017
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by Biospnx(m): 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
specter:
B

Hehehehe! grin. She knows nothing. Whether the guy dey use he tongue send women to heaven free of charge she nor know. Hmmmmmm .if only she knows. I didn't say anything sha. Her goal after all na for her soon to be a good boy, like responsible life , win souls and ensure they go to heaven . So if he come dey use tongue make woman scream" oh God! Yes ! Yessssss ! Oh heaven ! Oh yesss heaven ! I am cuming !! Don't stop , I am cuming!!!!! ; all na part of the ministry. At least people dey reach heaven. Mind you , I didn't say anything ooooooo. grin
heaven tho, d primary aim
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by tk4rd: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
Lionbite:
Na the mama wan marry her own son?
Only if the mama knows that those lips have touched him everywhere.. Did I even say touch.? Suck and Blow join sef
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by tk4rd: 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
Clinton207:
Ah! this babe,Borno/katsinaB15.
It's like u know her.??
Sheey she shared the national cake well well??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / What Secret Is My Husband Hiding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.