Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

As Per Love, Who Will You Charm On This Forum - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As Per Love, Who Will You Charm On This Forum (5692 Views)

To love who you marry or to marry who you love. / Would You Marry Who U Love Or Love Who U Marry? / Meet The Lady Who Is So Good In Bed That Her BF Suspects She Used Charm On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Per Love, Who Will You Charm On This Forum by KingRex1(m): 4:39am On Feb 02, 2017
Who's the current miss nl again..
Re: As Per Love, Who Will You Charm On This Forum by Monalisa185(f): 11:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
AyamConfidence:
mama I dey okay ooo...how is everything with you too

The charm go don wear off na cos you no dey come here again na

me de fine ooo

Lol.... E been no catch me before sf tongue
Re: As Per Love, Who Will You Charm On This Forum by Nobody: 3:15am On Feb 10, 2017
< Sincere4u >. On point.
Re: As Per Love, Who Will You Charm On This Forum by sunshine46(f): 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
wink wink
samyfreshsmooth:
sunshine46

that girl is BAE=Beautiful Adorable Elegant and damn too intelligent jareh

make i go prepare the sharm quick b4 she see dis comment con go prepare d antidote grin
grin grin try being the pied piper of Nl and maybe,just maybe something's gonna happen *tongue out* cheesy
Re: As Per Love, Who Will You Charm On This Forum by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
sunshine46:
wink wink
grin grin try being the pied piper of Nl and maybe,just maybe something's gonna happen *tongue out* cheesy

mission 2 being the pied piper of NL activated and i must achieve it grin grin

hmmmm but dat "mayb just maybe" dey somehow o undecided......i wouldnt give up though.....give me 3 days to fufill dat mission
Re: As Per Love, Who Will You Charm On This Forum by Jammiiee(m): 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
What is pied piper shocked angry
samyfreshsmooth:

mission 2 being the pied piper of NL activated and i must achieve it grin grin

hmmmm but dat "mayb just maybe" dey somehow o undecided......i wouldnt give up though.....give me 3 days to fufill dat mission

Re: As Per Love, Who Will You Charm On This Forum by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
Jammiiee:
What is pied piper shocked angry
lol..
bros the thing be dey dictionary b4 o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed......
try check am na tongue tongue
Re: As Per Love, Who Will You Charm On This Forum by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
i ran out of fuc,ks to give
ah u na all league u dey play na,,,
Re: As Per Love, Who Will You Charm On This Forum by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
I'd charm that pretty proud girl... Hadez wink
Re: As Per Love, Who Will You Charm On This Forum by uyisteven(m): 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Mamagee3. I like her. Openminded and expressive.

Unlike the cases of complicated pretence we find among most naija girls

So mamagee3 still exists....
Thought her neighbours must have strangled her for using them to create annoying threads on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Biggest joysticks In The World / See Response Man Got After Using His Girlfriend's Phone To Text Her Bestfriend / Read My Story, Cry, But Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.