Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" (41733 Views)

See How Lady Compares Fat And Slim Girls (Funny Meme) / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by Moreoffaith(m): 11:45am On Jan 11, 2017
Dont understand what people problem is...is it your life?
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 11, 2017
k
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by wizard007(m): 11:48am On Jan 11, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Happy Married life to them joor, their happiness is all that matters. Me am looking for big real life Teddy too kiss

Wow wow shocked You still want something Big with this kind of chest you carrying?

Damn! You gon reproduce a rolly-polly I bet.
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by perryy(m): 11:52am On Jan 11, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Happy Married life to them joor, their happiness is all that matters. Me am looking for big real life Teddy too kissk

And here I come. PM me dear. But I'm a divorcee with just a daughter oooooo. Not that rich but certainly not poor.
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 11, 2017
At least she can be sure the man will not cheat on her.

100% loyalty guaranteed.
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by ColtPython(m): 12:10pm On Jan 11, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Will dis girl be faithful.Becos the man be like person wey nogo fit lash woman for bed.

Probably the girl doesn't fancy getting lashed either...
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Happy Married life to them joor, their happiness is all that matters. Me am looking for big real life Teddy too kiss
Oya beg me to marry you
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by ruffDiamond: 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
All i see is one tiny longathroath golddigga and a fat ass beer belly moneybag typical naija gal olosho mentality if i hear say na love eh op gerarahia men shii
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by krixik(m): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
The girl dey even dey fear the man size. She didn't get close to him at all. So what will happen at night?
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2017
Linda Ikeji posted their story and asked a very disgusting question...."what was she thinking"

Sad, coming from someone who cannot even boast of a steady boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by phkka1(m): 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2017
Come on to me all ye that are of heavy laden...
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by ennysuccess(m): 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2017
The girl married him only because he is rich embarassed
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by Bryan812(m): 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2017
This man is reaaally heavy, I hope there "love" is strong enough....
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by andyanders: 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
Hope he doesn't go on top of her to ride. She should ALWAYS be on top, unless they want to call Medics/Emergency.
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by olatunjithomas(m): 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
their life their business.i dont even give a Bleep.
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by jrusky(m): 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
n a real sense I don't see anything wrong in this couple beside the guy might still trim his size as time goes on if he works on it, moreso in as far both are happy its ok. Is it not better than for her than some of our so called sillybrities or yeyebrities who are already in their menopause and still looking for angel as husband Is t not better than those out of complexity go and marry one old rickety white my a r s e dude and started posing with their inferiority complexity on facebook and Instagram

Young lady I wish you happy married life you have made your choice he is fat and huge but you like him whoever is not happy about it can huge transformer. This was that old fool called Kemi Oluloyo was abusing everybody wife, husband, father, mother etc and at the end the i-diot ends up dating a one partly *419*, *jobber* and *body bleached* guy who has no genuine source of income but bought her G-Wagon and to mess it all the guy is almost 15 years or more younger than her but if it were to be somebody else Kemi will rain fire from her sick brain.

Happy married life guys.

Goodluck.
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by Boleyndynasty2(f): 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2017
perryy:

And here I come. PM me dear. But I'm a divorcee with just a daughter oooooo. Not that rich but certainly not poor.
Lol, you're funny
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by Boleyndynasty2(f): 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Oya beg me to marry you
grin Ayam begging naw
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by talk2maurice(m): 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
shocked

Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by sunshineV(f): 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
rawpadgin:
that's true

how are u today?
flirt alart

Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by Emycord: 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
Typical ladies thread see how them sisters rush enter this thread to comment. There is a burning national issue at kuje prison. Na bedroom issue them want comment on wonder one old man said they all belong to the other room. *Runs and hides*
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by canDy4eva(f): 3:40am On Jan 12, 2017
Ladycloud:
Heavy duty cry
will u keep quiet n melt off?
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by Incrizz(f): 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
rawpadgin:
that's true

how are u today?
Mo gentle.
*peace*
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by Ladycloud(f): 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
canDy4eva:
will u keep quiet n melt off?
shut up this filthy crap

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men / 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship / Share Your Friend Zone Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.