Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,625 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) (64275 Views)

Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke / Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win / Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by yusasiv(m): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
This r the type of people that should be frozen not MMM ...
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Pavore9: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
Must Freeze comment on everything?
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by bamdelarf(m): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
ok.....na dem sabi....idgaf
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by harrowmykel(m): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
idga fuc.king f
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by PigMeat: 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
The freeze dude is a pathetic cynicist.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
I would have said something but am on my way with zlatan to search for our stolen last fuvks

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Plolly(f): 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
he needs medical attention asap

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by free2ryhme: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
Pickin wey dem for use do sacrifice angry
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Kingtim(m): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
R
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Perfecter4real(m): 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
The guy is obviously an attention seeker, a dumb one at that. I mean the retirement here does not mean he has stop or will stop being a pastor or a man of God. no
just that the heavy task associated with running a large church such as RCCG has been lifted off his shoulders. the man of God is old for crying out loud and he has served well.

Is this to much for the Dumb attention seeking, unpopular Freeze to understand? I guess so.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
sad
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
XXLDICK:

He should be sacked

Seems you Christians are also intolerant undecided
his end days will be worst believe me. Life is so easy, why must he contribute or criticize what he doesn't believe in? U don't eat dog because it is a taboo for you yet you smell it's roasted meat what should we call that? If he is an atheist, nobody is against that but he should stop dabbling into things that are way beyond his understanding and comprehension.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by ednut1(m): 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
kennygee:
This Freeze is a disgrace to the womb and sperm that formed him.

This is what happens when knowledge neglects wisdom.

Isn't it already obvious why the GO is stepping down already? An OAP who should well informed is showing his folly due to his mid life crisis sentiment.

You criticize pastors, yet, your wrist watches can sponsor up to three Chibok girls.

Oni ranu, omo gutter, omo ti o ye kin won fi shey nkan oshu.
aunty have vex
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by soath(m): 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
This man called Freeze may not last o!
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Olulinks(m): 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
XXLDICK:

He should be sacked

Seems you Christians are also intolerant undecided
If it was your allah that's been attacked you will promote him at his place of work?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by YeyeGirl(f): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
We all know say Freeze na armpit...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Agadsman(m): 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
this man should be careful o, before God will open his file. the way he speaks ill of men of God is becoming alarming.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Smithycool(m): 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
Will be back.
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by XXLDICK(m): 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ajewealth123:
his end days will be worst believe me. Life is so easy, why must he contribute or criticize what he doesn't believe in? U don't eat dog because it is a taboo for you yet you smell it's roasted meat what should we call that? If he is an atheist, nobody is against that but he should stop dabbling into things that are way beyond his understanding and comprehension.
Okay, leave it to your God to punish him.

Shey he is Omnipotent Let him fight for himself.

When Christians criticize pagans and Muslims, do people complain
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by elprimerouno: 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
Tuntheycr7:
I think the guy's Brain don de freeze small small as his name implies..

He should stop smoking dried paw paw leaves mixed with oshogbo weed

He is just the male version of KEMI OMOLOLU-OLUNLOYO... they would make a great couple...

Man, I love your siggy. Damn!
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by XXLDICK(m): 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
Olulinks:

If it was your allah that's been attacked you will promote him at his place of work?
Listen, the opposite of Christian isn't Muslim.

I'm agnostic.

Christians criticize Muslims and pagans but they don't wanna be at the end of the criticism.

_Fucking hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by profmallor: 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
what do you expect from someone who goes by the name "Freeze", if not malfunctions in his thought process. Please at this time and age, who doesnt retire?. The man is stepping aside to allow someone else take over and this frozen is complaining. If the Man of God was struggling to lead at 100, it's this same frozen that would be complaining of the traits of a black man who doesn't want to relinquish power.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by pressplay411(m): 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
When insanity is the law, sanity becomes a sin.
When majority says ocean water is blue how dare you call it colorless?

Freeze needs to let pastors & religion be. It's already settled. Best scam scheme ever.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by realmindz: 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
Freeze just insulted the god of some men. His goats sheep will tear u apart

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by nedumscot(m): 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
[color=#550000][/color] grin grin grin
Tuntheycr7:

He is just the male version of KEMI OMOLOLU-OLUNLOYO... they would make a great couple...

grin
Tuntheycr7:

...Lwkd
ur signature
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by alphaeus212(m): 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
That idiot, i know say freez na person wey basket mouth don beat down he is just trying to have a face again, leave d mugu joor freeze no get say
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Malakh: 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
Broad is the way that leads to destruction ALL your xtian pastors will be cut-off what the guy is saying is not wrong.If you people understand Scriptures, if you understood the book of Daniel you'll find out xtianity n Islam will be wiped off n made extinct.
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by bawanishege: 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
Wow, Really

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Toosure70: 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
Omo ale

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by pesty100(m): 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
seunny4lif:
Where are my crews??

Why can't Buhari resign too grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
i think you guys are getting bans
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
XXLDICK:

Okay, leave it to your God to punish him.

Shey he is Omnipotent Let him fight for himself.

When Christians criticize pagans and Muslims, do people complain
some Christians criticize Muslim and some Muslims criticize Christians. "SOME" and people like me mind my business while some Muslims too mind their business.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
free2ryhme:
Freeze needs to be flogged

What's his problem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Tacha Meets Ojukaye Amachere, APC Chairman In Rivers State / Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.