Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) (64276 Views)

Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke / Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win / Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by seunny4lif(m): 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
pesty100:
i think you guys are getting bans
Noooooo grin grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by wizard007(m): 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
kennygee:
This Freeze is a disgrace to the womb and sperm that formed him.

This is what happens when knowledge neglects wisdom.

Isn't it already obvious why the GO is stepping down already? An OAP who should well informed is showing his folly due to his mid life crisis sentiment.

You criticize pastors, yet, your wrist watches can sponsor up to three Chibok girls.

Oni ranu, omo gutter, omo ti o ye kin won fi shey nkan oshu.

Na was ooo, the guy owe you money ni? shocked
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by XXLDICK(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ajewealth123:
some Christians criticize Muslim and some Muslims criticize Christians. "SOME" and people like me mind my business while some Muslims too mind their business.
I hope you do advice Christians that criticize other religions to mind their own business
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by TheMascot(m): 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
kennygee:

Isn't it already obvious why the GO is stepping down already? An OAP who should well informed is showing his folly due to his mid life crisis sentiment.

You criticize pastors, yet, your wrist watches can sponsor up to three Chibok girls.

he might be a fool..and all but that doesn't change the fact that our pastors here aren't living up to the respect accorded to them..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Injiggerwolf(m): 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
To be sincere

This guy called Freeze will soon receive spiritual beaten and his life will be a case study

Indeed Many are mad, Few are roaming!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Origin(f): 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
Freedom of speech and all that.

I felt he wasn't been abusive. Truth is we need to get to the point where we differentiate leadership and ownership

He get as the thing de pain bro freeze, so tey if the topic is "mouse found in church" he go just vex comment.

I know the feeling been there (should I # this?).

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Abbeytoy(m): 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
As much as I like daddy, I still think he has lost is spiritual power to lead.
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by emerged01(m): 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
XXLDICK:

He should be sacked

Seems you Christians are also intolerant undecided
The guy say "sack" no be kill o. I know meant a lot when you added "also" to your statement.
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by mediahubng(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2017

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by XXLDICK(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
emerged01:

The guy say "sack" no be kill o. I know meant a lot when you added "also" to your statement.
He should be sacked for expressing his freedom of speech

What about Christians criticzing other religions.

The also meant like most religions, Christians are intolerant
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Abbeytoy(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
kennygee:

When last did you fight for God or yourself?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by kidman96(m): 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
kennygee:

Hmm ... Please always remind us not to pi$$ you off.
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Bofemsky(f): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
CaroLyner:
they would soon sack this bloke from cool fm
with all his incessant rants
Sack ke? He's this close to been disgraced from his position of self appointed spokesman!
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2017

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Duru009(m): 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
Freeze should be careful the way he criticise men of God. His ending will be very disastrous if he doesn't watch.... ..
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by felixomor: 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
XXLDICK:

I hope you do advice Christians that criticize other religions to mind their own business

Are u a stranger?
Everyone knows Christians are the punching bags even here on Nairaland?
Muslims have their section, yet Christian section is where everybody comes to form professor.

And u r here warning Christians.
Where r u writing from?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Saint83(m): 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
Please is he a bus conductor at Oshodi ? I don't know him.
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Blonchilli(m): 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nigeria's greatest problem is religion and not recession. Enough said

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by doctorbabs(m): 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Pls let us. reason together. what is our primary assignment in this world or why doe God created us? Basically to serve Him. U don't serve. and retire, we serve him till u die.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by buchibrand(m): 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
Now let me address this ignorance and some misleading comment here.

Its unfortunate that even Christians are ignorant of the word of God and heaven's standard(not surprised though).
1. Pastor E.A. Adeboye has not resigned as the spiritual leader (GO) of RCCG
2. He only obeyed the law of the land which the bible encourages him to do.
3. A SPIRITUAL LEADER MUST NOT and SHOULD NOT RESIGN, there was no precedents to back that up in the bible. Moses, Eli, Samuel, Elijah, Elisha, Peter, John, Paul they all preached the gospel till they died. The only difference with true spiritual leaders is that God tells them when their journey is up, so they hand over before they go (Eg. Elijah to Elisha). Joshua was the only spiritual leader who went to rest (resign) and at the end, God showed him so many land (Souls) left to be conquered (won to God).

4. Daddy Adeboye is yet to hand over, just wait for him to die without putting his house and church in order before you conclude that he's not a true Son of God. So that should he end his journey gloriously, handing over to that "man in the beer parlour" he spoke of, and who will do greater things for God and mankind than he has done, you will not be like those jews who regretted their deeds (comments, actions, utterances) when Jesus was glorified on the cross.

Let God Judge his called, but if you think ministry work is easy and enriching, please go start yours. And if you think paying of tithes and offering is bad, stop giving or stop going to church. Chose today to either be a heavenly minded, bible reading, understanding and practising Christian or join other faith.

Jesus is TRUTH and only the TRUTH can make you FREE.
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by solomonsly11(m): 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
Who be dis animal call freez, what happen to children that mork Elisha will happen to you very soon. You must be an igbo guy na igbo people no dey get respect for their elders. If ur mouth dey worry you, y can't u keep it some where.
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Iheazy(m): 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
I pity this freeze ooooo.. Make baba no ulter a word oooo if not na sorry be his name..
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by raphy(m): 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
Am searching my bible looking for where to find....

A

Fhuck

To give freeze.

I didnt so I close it life goes on.
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by SURElee(f): 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
Do we then need to find out why his ex wife beat him for several years? And the agbaya came out to show pictures of bruised skin, he was blabbing and poke nosing up and down. Am still shocked the way Freeze became outspoken all of a sudden as an OAP.
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by freshkik(m): 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
Now i see why this guy's ex-wife molested him,..he ll make sense 1 day, then behave immature for the next two weeks. Smh... Hope the new fiancee ll hv enough self control, n not be tempted to hit that his mouth, every once in a while.
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by palsenator(m): 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
XXLDICK:

He should be sacked

Seems you Christians are also intolerant undecided
Did you really mean that ? If that was said about one of your leaders In Islam, head would have been cut off and dozens would have been slaughtered.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by nery4u(m): 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
This man should be mindful of himself and his generation to come..

We know from 2 Kings 2:23-24 what happened to 42 youth from Bethel who maliciously mocked Elisha, certainly one of God's anointed. "He went up from there to Bethel, and going up on the way, little boys came out of the city and made fun of him and said to him, "Go up, you bald head! Go up, you bald head!" He turned around, saw them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two she-bears came out of the woods and ripped open forty-two of the boys."
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Mightyraw(m): 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
kennygee:

Mehn dis one clearly nat a lAdy

Who wants a wife dat talks dia way

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Babysho(m): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
Kingdolo:
IDGAF

Pls what movie is this?
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
Mightyraw:

Mehn dis one clearly nat a lAdy

Who wants a wife dat talks dia way

Errm. It will shock u. Just carry urself dey go.

Wife material detector.
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Mightyraw(m): 12:03am On Jan 08, 2017
kennygee:

Errm. It will shock u. Just carry urself dey go.

Wife material detector.
U knw wat u typed there
D last time i heard em, i was in a bus in ibadan

main reaSon i hate buses
So try to be a lady
Seu.n myt be ur future hobby
Re: Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 08, 2017
Mightyraw:

U knw wat u typed there
D last time i heard em, i was in a bus in ibadan

main reaSon i hate buses
So try to be a lady
Seu.n myt be ur future hobby

The internet is a global village, welcome to Ibadan then, my opinion, my business, if I am not "lady" enough for you, I am lady enough for another man.

Buenas noches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tacha Meets Ojukaye Amachere, APC Chairman In Rivers State / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.