Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses (51544 Views)

Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) / 10 Bible Verses On Tithing / Difference Between Holiness And Righteousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:00am On Oct 21, 2017
The great christian (battle) conquest.

AS A CHRISTIAN, IF YOU LOOSE THE BATTLE BETWEEN "BODY AND SPIRIT" ... YOU LOOSE HEAVEN.

Galatians 5:16-17 King James Version (KJV)
This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

THE SPIRIT SAYS PRAY, THE BODY SAYS SLEEP. SPIRIT SAYS DON'T LIE, BODY SAYS LIE SMALL. SPIRIT SAYS DON'T DRINK, BODY SAYS DRINK A LITTLE. SPIRIT SAYS COVER YOUR BODY, BODY SAYS GO ON SKIMPY WEAR.

Who's really winning in your life?

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 4:55am On Oct 22, 2017
THE GREAT COMMISSION.

Mark 16:15-17 King James Version (KJV)
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

YOU PREACH MORE WITH YOUR CHARACTERS THAN YOUR VOICE. CAUSE ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN ... PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH.

Maranatha.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
Do your best to attract God's attention

GOD LOOKS ON HE THAT HAS POOR SPIRIT, AND TREMBLES AT HIS WORD, MORE THAN HE THAT GIVES TO BUILD THE CHURCH.

Isaiah 66:1-2 King James Version (KJV)
Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the
LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:57am On Oct 23, 2017
Obedience is better than sacrifice
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
What you'll miss, if you miss rapture and price you'll pay for missing it.

NOTE BELOW THAT RAPTURE WILL AFFECT BOTH THE LIVING AND THE DEAD.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 King James Version (KJV)
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

IF YOU MISS RAPTURE, YOU'LL MISS THE BANQUET HALL'S FEAST IN HEAVEN. THOSE WHO ARE DEAD WILL BE IN HELLFIRE, WHILE THOSE ALIVE WILL FACE ANTICHRIST AND THE 7 ANGER OF GOD. IF YOU RECEIVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST, OH!!! SO SORRY FOR YOU, CAUSE JESUS WILL COME BACK TO EARTH FROM HEAVEN AFTER THE BANQUET FEAST, WITH HEAVENLY ARMIES AND THOSE THAT MADE RAPTURE, TO CAST YOU INTO HELLFIRE. AND HE SHALL REIGN WITH THOSE THAT MADE RAPTURE, FOR A THOUSAND YEARS. READ REVELATION 20. AFTER MILLENNIUM REIGN OF JESUS, YOU'LL COME OUT OF HELLFIRE TO FACE WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT, AFTER WHICH YOU'LL BE THROWN INTO LAKE OF FIRE FOREVER ... CHAI! CAN YOU PAY THIS PRICE? THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

Note, in the event of rapture, Jesus will be in the cloud and secretly take his people. While all eyes shall see Him and how Glorious He is, when He'll come back to rule the earth for 1000yrs.

SEND THIS MESSAGE TO OTHERS.

JESUS IS COMING
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
Have you counted the cost of missing rapture, alive or dead?
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 10:01am On Oct 28, 2017
No, you can't pay the price
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:32am On Oct 29, 2017
MARANATHA (Jesus is coming)
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:40am On Oct 29, 2017
The devil does not need to score 100 goals to cancel your 100 goals, 1 goal from the devil is enough to cancel all your hundred goals.

YOU MUST BE SPOTLESS FROM THE DEVIL'S WORKS AND SINS.

Ephesians 5:27 King James Version (KJV)
That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 10:28am On Oct 30, 2017
Don't do one, and leave the other undone.

BALANCE THEM WELL, DON'T ABANDON YOUR SOUL.

3 John 2 King James Version (KJV)
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:50am On Nov 01, 2017
The Lord Jesus Christ knows that you can be perfect, if you choose to.

THATS WHY HE SAID.

Matthew 5:48 King James Version (KJV)
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE MEANS BY BEING PERFECT, READ FROM VERSE 1-47 OF THAT CHAPTER.

Share this message.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:30am On Nov 02, 2017
season of atrocity.

BEWARE.

Exodus 23:2 King James Version (KJV)
Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil; neither shalt thou speak in a cause to decline after many to wrest judgment:

DO THE WORK OF AN EVANGELIST.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 3:57am On Nov 04, 2017
Shalom (peace).

BLESSED ARE "PEACE" MAKERS FOR THEY SHALL BE CALLED THE SONS OF GOD.

Hebrews 12:14 King James Version (KJV)
Follow "peace" with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

SHARE THIS.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:33am On Nov 05, 2017
Many are sycophants to the Lord.

THEY ARE PREPARING NOW TO GO TO DIFFERENT CHURCHES, TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP WHOM THEY NEVER OBEY. FORGETTING THAT OBEDIENCE IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE.

Luke 6:46-49 King James Version (KJV)
And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:
He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.
But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 11:24am On Nov 06, 2017
Do you know the God you are serving?

BELOW IS HOW TO KNOW, THAT YOU KNOW HIM.

1 John 2:4 King James Version (KJV)
He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE TO OTHERS.

MARANATHA (Jesus Christ must come again).
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:42am On Nov 14, 2017
They obeyed in their days.

ARE IN OBEDIENCE TODAY?

Mark 16:15,20 King James Version (KJV)
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:52am On Nov 15, 2017
Greetings,

PLS DEVELOP THIS TYPE OF CONSCIOUSNESS.

Acts 24:16 King James Version (KJV)
And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void to offence toward God, and toward men.

SHARE THIS.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:18am On Nov 18, 2017
Beloved,

FEAR NO MAN.

Luke 12:4-5 King James Version (KJV)
And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:19am On Nov 19, 2017
Blessed is he that will eat bread in the kingdom of God.

Luke 14:15-21 King James Version (KJV)
And when one of them that sat at meat with him heard these things, he said unto him, Blessed is he that shall eat bread in the kingdom of God.
Then said he unto him, A certain man made a great supper, and bade many:
And sent his servant at supper time to say to them that were bidden, Come; for all things are now ready.
And they all with one consent began to make excuse. The first said unto him, I have bought a piece of ground, and I must needs go and see it: I pray thee have me excused.
And another said, I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I go to prove them: I pray thee have me excused.
And another said, I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come.
So that servant came, and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.

SHARE THIS.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:38am On Nov 20, 2017
The Word of the Master.

Luke 16:22-24 King James Version (KJV)
And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

DO NOT END UP THE WAY THE RICH MAN DID.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:54am On Nov 21, 2017
Shalom,

TRY YOUR BEST NOT TO BE A MEANS OF THE FALL OF ANYONE.

Luke 17:1-2 King James Version (KJV)
Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!
It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:13am On Nov 22, 2017
Beware of "December" the month of destruction.

MANY GIRLFRIENDS AND PASSENGERS ARE GOING TO BE DRIVEN TO WRONG DESTINATIONS FOR RITUALS, MANY ARE GOING TO BE ROBBED, KIDNAPPED FOR RANSOM, A LOT OF LADIES ARE GOING TO BE RAPPED, MANY WILL DRINK TO STUPOR, MANY YOUNG GIRLS SHALL NO LONGER BE VIRGINS THIS DECEMBER, THIS IS A SEASON OF ABORTION, MANY POISONED, MANY CONTRACT SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES, ETC

But the wise will not be moved by what moves others, rather they'll choose to go closer to God this season.

BE WISE

Proverbs 9:10 King James Version (KJV)
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:10am On Nov 24, 2017
The obedient ones will always overcome the temptations that follow December, while the disobedient ... What killed many people start from December of some year ago, beware!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 10:41am On Nov 25, 2017
Treat the Word of God (Bible) with levity?

IF SO, THAT MEANS YOU ARE TREATING THE JUDGE OF ETERNITY WITH LEVITY.

John 12:48 King James Version (KJV)
He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

SHARE THIS.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 4:53am On Nov 26, 2017
Calvary greetings, dearly beloved.

Luke 18:17 King James Version (KJV)
Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.

LITTLE CHILDREN NEVER THINK TWICE, THEY DO NOT DEMAND YOU PROVE ANYTHING TO THEM BEFORE THEY BELIEVE. THEY JUST TAKE IT AS THEIR PARENTS OR TEACHERS TELL THEM. I WAS PREACHING TO MY 57YRS OLD COUSIN ABOUT HEAVEN AND HELLFIRE ... BUT THE QUESTION HE KEPT ASKING ME WAS "WHERE IS HEAVEN AND HELLFIRE".
RECEIVE ALL THE WORD OF GOD AS A LITTLE CHILD. GOD BLESS YOU.

Share this message.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:13am On Nov 27, 2017
RESTITUTION (RESTORATION) IS A MUST.

Luke 19:8-9 King James Version (KJV)
And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord: Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.
And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, ...

WHAT ARE YOU STILL WAITING FOR? RETURN EVERYTHING IN YOUR POSSESSION WHICH ARE NOT YOURS, PAY ALL YOU ARE OWING, HAVE AN AGREEMENT WITH THEM IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY NOW, MAKE ALL CONFESSIONS, RETURN ALL FAKE CERTIFICATES. ETC. DO YOUR RESTITUTIONS NOW!

share this message.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:41am On Nov 29, 2017
No one knows the day he/she will die, or the day of rapture.

WHAT SHOULD THE WISE DO ALWAYS?

Luke 21:34-35 King James Version (KJV)
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:33am On Nov 30, 2017
Beloved Brethren all over the world,

DO YOU LOVE JESUS CHRIST, DO YOU KNOW HIM? DON'T BE A LIAR.

John 14:15 King James Version (KJV)
If ye love me, keep my commandments.

1 John 2:4 King James Version (KJV)
He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

BE YE HOLY, FOR I AM HOLY. 1peter 1:16

2 Corinthians 7:1 King James Version (KJV)
Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE AND PREACH THE GOSPEL IN AND OUT OF SEASON.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 11:10am On Dec 02, 2017
Shalom,

PLS DON'T BE LIKE THEM

Jeremiah 44:10-11 King James Version (KJV)
They are not humbled even unto this day, neither have they feared, nor walked in my law, nor in my statutes, that I set before you and before your fathers.
Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will set my face against you for evil, and to cut off all Judah.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:44am On Dec 03, 2017
THERE ARE NO DENOMINATIONS IN HEAVEN, SO DO NOT STICK TO FAMILY CHURCH. LOOK FOR A CHURCH THAT IS CAPABLE OF MAKING YOU PERFECT, REMEMBER, JESUS SAYS BE YE PERFECT MATT. 5:48. LOOK FOR A CHURCH THAT TEACHES LESS OF PROSPERITY BUT MORE OF LIFE OF HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS, THE CHURCH THAT DO NOT WED WITH WEDDING RINGS, THE CHURCH THAT DO NOT KEEP ANYTHING HOLY, LIKE OLIVE OIL, WATER, HANDKERCHIEF, APRON, SALT, SUGAR ETC.
DON'T MISS CHURCH TODAY.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:43am On Dec 04, 2017
I WARNED YOU YESTERDAY ABOUT THE CHURCH YOU GO TO. THERE IS A DENOMINATION, WHEN THEY PRAY, THEY SAY THINGS LIKE: "MORNING STAR, PRAY FOR US. GATE OF HEAVEN, PRAY FOR US. HEALING OF THE SICK, PRAY FOR US. QUEEN OF HEAVEN, PRAY FOR US. ETC".
I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE THAT PEOPLE WHERE PRAYING TO "QUEEN OF HEAVEN" WHICH IS A DEMONESS, EVEN IN OLD TESTAMENT BEFORE MARY WAS BORN. READ THE BIBLE PORTION BELOW.

Jeremiah 44:15-17 King James Version (KJV)
Then all the men which knew that their wives had burned incense unto other gods, and all the women that stood by, a great multitude, even all the people that dwelt in the land of Egypt, in Pathros, answered Jeremiah, saying,
As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the LORD, we will not hearken unto thee.
But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.

THEY SAY THAT MARY IS "QUEEN OF HEAVEN", BUT MARY WAS BORN AFTER 600YRS OF THIS EVENT.

Share this message.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:34am On Dec 05, 2017
The truth shall set you free

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply)

Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo / Inside Apostle Johnson Suleman's Office (Photo) / “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.