Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses (51435 Views)

Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) / 10 Bible Verses On Tithing / Difference Between Holiness And Righteousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:04am On Dec 07, 2017
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:20am On Dec 09, 2017
Can you bear everlasting punishment?

Matthew 25:46 King James Version (KJV)
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

THE WISE PLAN FOR THE FUTURE, WHILE THE FUTURE TAKES THE UNWISE BY SUDDEN.

Plan for eternity before its too late.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:14am On Dec 10, 2017
DON'T BE DECEIVED BY PROSPERITY PREACHERS. ALL CHRISTIANS MUST CARRY THEIR DIFFERENT CROSSES.

Mark 8:34 King James Version (KJV)
And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

NO CROSS, NO CROWN.

share this message.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:58am On Dec 12, 2017
Shalom,

BELOVED, WEIGH ALL YOUR WAYS WITH THE WORD OF GOD.

Proverbs 14:12 King James Version (KJV)
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

THEREFORE, LET EVERYTHING YOU DO (YOUR SPEECH, THOUGHT, CLOTHING, LOOKING, ETC) COMFORM TO THE WORD OF GOD.

Share this.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:50am On Dec 14, 2017
Calvary greetings,

FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO CLERGIES LIKE PASTORS, REVERENDS, EVANGELISTS, PROPHETS, CHRISTIAN MINISTERS ETC.
AND TO ALL WHO DO THE WORK OF GOD.

Jeremiah 48:10 King James Version (KJV)
Cursed be he that doeth the work of the LORD deceitfully, ...

INVISIBLE RECORDS ARE GOING ON.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:06am On Dec 15, 2017
HAVE YOU READ THE WORD TODAY?

John 12:48 King James Version (KJV)
He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE,

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 11:51am On Dec 16, 2017
Christians, beware of your spiritual leaders.

MANY OF THEM ARE OCCULTISTS, SEXUALLY IMMORAL, DECEIVERS ETC. BEWARE OF THEIR MIRACLE AND PROSPERITY FOCUSED SERMONS.

Matthew 7:21-23 King James Version (KJV)
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

A STITCH IN TIME, SAVES NINE.

Share this message.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:09am On Dec 17, 2017
Dearly beloved,

DON'T TRY TO INDIRECTLY MAKE GOD A LIAR BY SAYING "NO BODY CAN BE PERFECT". GOD CANNOT TELL US TO DO WHAT WE CAN'T BE ABLE TO DO, HE KNOWS THAT YOU CAN BE PERFECT, IF YOU DETERMINE TO.

Matthew 5:48 King James Version (KJV)
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

WANT TO MAKE HEAVEN? START PERFECTING YOUR LIFE NOW.

Maranatha.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:42am On Dec 18, 2017
If you want to grow, read your Bible and pray daily.

1 Peter 2:2 King James Version (KJV)
As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

YOU CAN DO IT NOW.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:13am On Dec 20, 2017
ALL THAT GLITTERS ARE NOT GOLD, DON'T COMMIT EVIL DUE TO WHAT YOU'LL SEE WITHIN THIS PERIOD OF THE YEAR. WAIT FOR GOD'S TIME, WHICH IS THE BEST. REMEMBER THAT DAVID WHO WAS A SHEPHERD, LATER BECAME A KING. WAIT, I SAID WAIT FOR GOD'S TIME.

Isaiah 40:31 King James Version (KJV)
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:58am On Dec 26, 2017
THE REASON FOR THE SEASON

John 3:16 King James Version (KJV)
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

DRINKING, SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE, MASQUERADING, FASHION, ETC. THAT ARE CHARACTERIZED WITH THIS SEASON SHALL LEAD YOU TO PERISH.

SHARE THIS.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 10:49am On Dec 27, 2017
THE SEASON MANY DIE AND END UP IN HELLFIRE. I KNOW IT'S NOT YOUR PORTION TO DIE NOW ... BUT WHAT IF YOU DIE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW IN THIS SEASON. WHERE WILL YOU GO?

Matthew 5:22 King James Version (KJV)
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

HE THAT MUST COME, MUST COME.

Shalom.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:20am On Dec 28, 2017
Complements of new year season.

LIVE YOUR DAILY LIFE THIS NEW YEAR, WITH CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE INFORMATION BELOW.

John 5:28-29 King James Version (KJV)
Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

SHARE THE MESSAGE.

Maranatha.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:56am On Dec 29, 2017
THE WORD OF THE MASTER FOR YOU, FOR THE COMING YEAR.

John 6:27 King James Version (KJV)
Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

SHARE IT.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:24am On Dec 30, 2017
Watch out events on Jerusalem next year ... Jerusalem is an endtime focal point.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
3 John 2 King James Version (KJV).

DON'T LEAVE YOUR SOUL BEHIND.

Happy new year!

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 4:09am On Jan 07, 2018
IT PAYS TO SERVE JESUS, I SPEAK FROM MY HEART,
HE'LL ALWAYS BE WITH US, IF WE DO OUR PART.
THERE'S NAUGHT IN THIS WIDE WORLD CAN PLEASURE AFFORD;
THERE'S PEACE AND CONTENTMENT IN SERVING THE LORD.

Hebrews 6:10 King James Version (KJV)
For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:46am On Jan 08, 2018
CONTINUITY IS THE KEY.

John 8:31 King James Version (KJV)
Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, START FROM THE BOOK OF JOHN. ATTEND FELLOWSHIPS, BIBLE STUDIES, EVANGELISM ETC

Share this message

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:19am On Jan 09, 2018
LEARN FROM HISTORY.

Ezekiel 9:9 King James Version (KJV)
Then said the LORD unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The
LORD hath forsaken the earth, and the LORD seeth not.

THEY THOUGHT THAT GOD HAS FORSAKEN THE EARTH AS MANY THINK TODAY, BECAUSE GOD DOES NOT STRIKE LIKE HE DID IN OLDEN DAYS ... BUT A DAY IS COMING.

Share this message.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:28am On Jan 10, 2018
Dearly beloved,

ALWAYS SAY NO TO THE TRICKS THE THIEF.

John 10:10 King James Version (KJV)
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

REMAIN STRONG.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:11am On Jan 11, 2018
THE LORD SAID THIS FROM HIS OWN MOUTH.

John 12:48 King James Version (KJV)
He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

share this

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:44am On Jan 12, 2018
REMEMBER,

Ecclesiastes 12:1 King James Version (KJV)
Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;

HOW TIME FLIES. REMEMBER GOD, OBEY, FEAR, WORSHIP AND SERVE HIM NOW ... TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE.

Share this message.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:27am On Jan 13, 2018
GIVE THE MOST PRIORITY TO YOUR SOUL, THE BODY WILL SOON DIE AND BE BURIED ON EARTH, WHILE YOUR SOUL WOULD FLY AWAY FROM EARTH, TO LIVE FOREVER IN THE PLANET OF EVERLASTING LIFE, OR PLANET OF EVERLASTING PUNISHMENT Matth 25:46.

Mark 8:36-38 King James Version (KJV)
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:12am On Jan 15, 2018
Shalom,

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
2 Peter 3:8 King James Version (KJV)

MYSTERY... ONE THOUSAND YEARS IS LIKE A DAY BEFORE GOD. JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SOON. IF HE COMES THIS YEAR, HE CAME SOON. ARE YOU READY FOR HIM?

Share this message.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 10:02am On Jan 16, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 10:13am On Jan 16, 2018
WHAT IF ONE DIES, AND FINDS OUT THAT HELLFIRE IS REAL, AFTER DOUBTING?

Matthew 5:22 King James Version (KJV)
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

THE LORD JESUS CHRIST WAS THE PERSON WHO SPOKE IN THIS BIBLE VERSE ... THINK TWICE!!

MARANATHA.

1 Like

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:51am On Jan 17, 2018
NO BODY WOULD HAVE BEING ABLE TO KILL OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, HE JUST GAVE HIMSELF TO BE KILLED FOR THE SINS OF ALL THE WORLD, INCLUDING YOURS, READ THE RECORD BELOW.

John 18:4-8,11 King James Version (KJV)
Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye?
They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them.
As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.
Then asked he them again, Whom seek ye? And they said, Jesus of Nazareth.
Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he: if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way:
Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it?

HE DRANK THIS CUP FOR YOU, WHICH CUP ARE YOU DRINKING FOR HIM NOW, I'VE DECIDED TO FOLLOW HIM, NO TURNING BACK. WHAT OF YOU?

Share this message.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:39am On Jan 18, 2018
SINCERELY, I FEAR THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, READ WHAT I READ THIS MORNING.

John 21:25 King James Version (KJV)
And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

MARANATHA.

1 Like

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:51am On Jan 19, 2018
... As is the mother, so is her daughter: Ezekiel 16:44.

ENCOURAGE YOUNG MOTHERS TO BEHAVE THEMSELVES WELL, FOR THE SAKE OF THEIR DAUGHTERS. SISTERS, YOUR DAUGHTERS ARE COPING ALL YOUR WAYS BOTH GOOD AND BAD, AVOID GOSSIP, HATRED, ANGER, NAGGING, EVEN THE WAY YOU DRESS.

... there met him a woman with the attire of a harlot: Proverbs 7:10

TELL THE WIVES, THAT DRESSING ON SKIMPY WEARS IS DANGEROUS TO THEIR FAMILIES, CAUSE THEIR DAUGHTERS WOULD SOON JOIN THEM. AND YOU KNOW, BOYS OUTSIDE THERE REACT ACCORDING TO THE ATTIRE OF THE GIRLS THEY SEE ON THE STREETS. I'VE NOTICED THAT MOTOR PACK TOUTS AND CRIMINALS ALWAYS HIT AND GO FOR THOSE GIRLS THAT FLAUNT THEIR SHAPES IN THE PUBLIC. THOSE GIRLS MOST TIMES END UP BEING RAPED OR SEDUCED AT A VERY YOUNG AGE. MOST OF THESE GIRLS DIE YOUNG, FROM SEXUAL TRANSMITTED DISEASES, ABORTION, ETC. MANY OF THEM TURN TO "RUNS" GIRLS (DOMESTIC PROSTITUTES).
HOW DID IT ALL START?
IT ALL STARTED FROM THE WAY THEIR MOTHER CLOTHED THEM FROM CHILDHOOD, OR, THEIR MOTHER'S DRESS CODE WHICH THEY COPIED.

1 Timothy 2:9-10 New International Version (NIV)
I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:10am On Jan 20, 2018
I love the Muslim ladies for one thing ... they do not harass their men sexually, through their dress codes like most Christians.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
Even in almost all churches embarassed
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 4:59am On Jan 21, 2018
Depart from the sin that will be used to judge this generation ... unclothedness!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply)

Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? / Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.